Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #733

Pages:  #1... #728   #729   #730   #731   #732   #733   #734   #735   #736   #737   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,18 11:49 other posts 
This was something that I found quite interesting. A woman in Hialeah, Florida did not receive service at a Taco Bell restaurant because the worker allegedly did not understand her as she placed her order in English.

only registered users can see external links
By #562152 16,Sep,18 08:39
That's been happening in Hialeah for years.

By #563464 16,Sep,18 04:18
If any of you have a heart, please send this member some undergarments. He is a long time member with unfortunate mental instability issues. Anything helps. /member.php?w=547266
By #547266 16,Sep,18 04:20
im a nice guy people
By #563464 16,Sep,18 05:56
Ah, you're alright. If you can take a dick, then you can take a joke. Man up people. This isn't reality, it's the fucking Internet.
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Sep,18 06:54 other posts 
I would be much more inclined to send negative gifts to people exhibiting troll like behaviour.
By 2nice [Ignore] 16,Sep,18 04:33 other posts 
WTF?
By #563464 16,Sep,18 05:13

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 09:20 other posts 
I came across something and I'm hoping to get an opinion, a general consensus of what others think.

A member posted something and tagged it with a title of; Young boy 14cm short penis....

Without saying the member's name, his profile says he's 67 years old. What do you think he meant by "young boy"?
By #545732 14,Sep,18 09:35
Hmmm, I guess it depends a little on where he's from, Bella. In the UK, some young guys refer to other guys around their age as "k!d" or "lad" even though those are slang for infant and pre-t33n boys.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 09:40 other posts 
The gentleman/poster states he's from Germany.
By #545732 14,Sep,18 09:55
Well in that case, I'm not sure about it. On a vaguely similar subject, why is the word "twink" used as a term for young gay guys?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 10:23 other posts 
Regarding TWINK, I have no idea and I wonder if there is a term for young looking women, if there is, I'm obviously not aware of it.

And getting back to my internal bells and whistles, when a man or a woman reach a certain age (and I can't pinpoint that age) isn't "young boy" or "young girl" really subjective? Heck, if you are 67, a young boy could be an 18 year old, no?
By #545732 14,Sep,18 10:30
Haha yeah! I have no idea where the line is for defining that one!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 10:55 other posts 
Okay, I Google'd TWINK and this is what I found;

twink. (twĭngk) Slang. A young, attractive, usually slender or physically fit gay male. [Short for twinkie, gay male, perhaps after Twinkie, trademark for a small oblong sponge cake with a creamy filling.]

Alrighty then.....so twink might be a shorter version of Twinkie, a small oblong sponge cake with a CREAMY FILLING. Yeah, like some woman came up with that term. Heck no, it was a pervy old man!
By #545732 14,Sep,18 10:59
HAHAHA! Well thanks for enlightening me on that one, Bella. I don't think I'll ever see twinks the same way now I know that!
By #562152 15,Sep,18 09:53
I use "Twinkies" to refer to Mike"s young (20's) women friends,,
By #563464 14,Sep,18 10:34
I think it's just a twisted fantasy they want to role play. They'll say shit like "hung young boy looking for a daddy". Just another one to add to the list of weird shit.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 10:47 other posts 
Maybe so, yet in my head, the poster's age says a lot.

Example; if a 27 year old fella posted a picture and tagged it; "young boy", I would be having a super kitty about right now.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 10:57 other posts 
This may well be an a term that the member does use for younger men who are over 18, innocently. It is perhaps a sign of the times, especially with the climate in the UK right now, that I find the term young boy at best an unfortunate choice of words.
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 12:10 other posts 
What kind of powers does "Super Kitty" have?
By #562152 15,Sep,18 09:59
Careful Bella,,the implied question in your post is "do we have a p e d o p h i l e in our site?" Is the post this gentleman posted offensive? Is the term Young boy 14cm a red flag for you? Young boy could mean anything considering the age of the member. I refer to men in their 20's and under as Boys.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,18 14:15 other posts 
Uh, my point was, am I placing too much emphasis on a word and in this context, it is BOY. Yes, I recognized that the poster is 67 years of age AND that young BOY could mean anything, not necessarily a minor.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,18 12:42 other posts 
There's a new member and he seems quite special, if you know what I mean, wink, wink.....

His screen name is NeedSex , such a man of the world! I thought I recalled his profile stated that he was from the United Kingdom but I was mistaken, he is from Thailand and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Although he has only been a member since September 7, 2018, he has written an impressive 19 blogs and many are about his mother or s,ister. I've been told that you can gage what kind a husband a man will make by how well he treats his mother and this guy is a real humdinger! TODAY, you may have noticed or read one of his 50+ Forum posts! WOW! He's obviously determined on being a big contributor to SYD/SYC.

ANYWAY...if you haven't bumped into the guy, don't worry, it is bound to happen. And even though his current screen name is quite pleasant, I think a more descriptive screen name for him would be......NeedAttention.
By #563464 15,Sep,18 13:29
Wtf is wrong with that guy?
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,18 13:39 other posts 
Oh, so you think he's special, too, in a stomach churning kind of way?
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,18 13:46 other posts 
And you wrote this just 2 days ago;

"Why do guys do weird ass shit? I mean, I was raised around some seriously awkward stuff, but the things I have seen and read during my time here have me scratching my head. Women do strange things as well, but it seems that the males take it to a whole other level. I have to call them on it now, I can't just sit back. It's fucking strange."

Guys do "it" because they can do "it" and in my opinion, they do not even recognize how strange they really are.

By #563464 14,Sep,18 14:25
It seems Henry Cavill is not going to be playing Superman anymore, which is actually pretty disappointing. I thought he was very good, and played the part extremely well. I wonder who they will find to fill his shoes.

Also, Ben Affleck won't be reprising his role as Batman. I really wasn't a fan of his role. I believe the best Batman/Bruce Wayne was Tim Burton's selection of Michael Keaton. Bale did a good job, but I can't get past how much of an a-hole he is in real life. Rumor has it that John Hamm would love to be the next Batman. I never watched Mad Men, but definitely enjoyed his acting in Black Mirror. Not sure if he can pull off Batman though. If Warner Bros and DC keep switching up actors, they aren't going to keep anyone's attention. It's a shame really.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 16:49 other posts 
Henry Cavill was good as Superman.

By #563464 14,Sep,18 13:50
Well, no more Bug production from VW. Diesel-gate really fucked that company's sales. How long can that Nazi car brand last? They are trying to go electric now.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 00:13 other posts 
Yesterday, on the 5th day of school, in a suburban Detroit city high school, a 16 year old girl was fatally stabbed by a 17 year old girl all over a boy. That is so sad, the lives of two families will forever be changed.
By #545732 14,Sep,18 00:26
Aww Bella, I watched a show on TV recently about the gun culture in Milwauwkee. It's so sad knowing there are communities where the younger generations are now born into a world where having guns permantly within reach for your own safety is normality. Kids are being killed or permanently mamed by stray bullets, grandmothers taking a bath with a rifle next to the bath tub....
None of them trust the police anymore because how things have changed and because of how the police treat them, so now they take their protection into their own hands and I can't blame them for it. Kids killing kids... Utter sadness.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,18 00:36 other posts 
Yes, guns are a problem but apparently THIS 17 year old took a 7 inch kitchen knife into school and stabbed the 16 year old at the beginning of her second period economics class and in front of the other students.

I BELIEVE that the Detroit Public School system has installed metal detectors in all schools and have police officers stationed at doors but as I said, this was a school in the suburbs of Detroit. The news indicated that the "public safety officer" attempted CPR until EMS got there but....

To your knowledge, are schools in your country staffed with police, guards or officers of any sort?
By #563464 14,Sep,18 00:41
Any item can be used to murder and seriously injure. It's the mental illness of these individuals that needs to be addressed. It's extremely disturbing, scary as hell, and very very sad that these events happen. As a parent, these stories really break my heart.
By #545732 14,Sep,18 00:59
Yeah, I've seen stuff about the security in schools over there. I haven't heard of that happening here... yet!

By #563464 13,Sep,18 02:57
Why do guys do weird ass shit? I mean, I was raised around some seriously awkward stuff, but the things I have seen and read during my time here have me scratching my head. Women do strange things as well, but it seems that the males take it to a whole other level. I have to call them on it now, I can't just sit back. It's fucking strange.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,18 03:07 other posts 
Uh, men are from Mars, women are from Venus.

One of my big peeves is when a SYD member has NO PROBLEM showing his wife, girlfriend, etc, when he shows their face and not his own.

And since you mentioned that you've been around some seriously awkward stuff, in your manly opinion, why does it always seem to be the SYD member who wants to pork is s,ister, mom and auntie? I do not recall ever seeing that a SYC member wanted to do her bruv or pops.

By the way, what planet are you from?
By #563464 13,Sep,18 03:11
I am from a parallel dimension, where I Cronenberg'd the entire planet. I was raised around some freaky shit, as I'm sure many here were also. I just don't understand it. I constantly walk around with a thought bubble with a big ass "?" Inside of it. I wish I could understand these folks.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,18 03:15 other posts 
A parallel dimension? Hmmmmm....are you from the Twilight Zone?
By #563464 13,Sep,18 03:18
I ended up in the Twilight Zone.... that's for sure...
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,18 09:44 other posts 
Do you really want to understand?
By #563464 13,Sep,18 03:20
And yes, to show one's significant other without their consent is fucking disgusting.
--------------------------------------- added after 105 seconds

I'm not touching that brotha, pops, and sistah shit. I might go postal.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Sep,18 08:04 other posts 
i totally agree about posting faces. Some members happily post their own faces which is cool, however, there are guys who do post faces of females without posting their own. That is really not on. I do wonder just who some of these women are whose faces are posted and whether they are aware of this. personally I would say in most cases they have no idea.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,18 09:41 other posts 
Yeah, Schwifty did not elaborate on what he thought it was that would qualify as "weird ass stuff" that guys do so in my mind, I filled in the blank as it relates to weird ass stuff that I see on this site. Yes, women do some weird ass stuff, too, but his statement was about men......

Regarding women's faces, there is no doubt in my mind that the women know their picture is being taken but it is difficult to determine whether they are aware that their pictures are being posted on an adult site. But my concern has got to do with what the fella's thought process is. Why would he expose her face but does not have the cajones to expose himself. And as for any man who continually wants to know how much anyone would pay to fck his wife, I want to toss his bare ass into an arena, only after SHE has collected $1.00 from.each man participating. Yeah, that works for me.....
By #460385 13,Sep,18 10:04
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and this is only from my experience here. I would say that 75% of the female accounts on here are fake. I would say 15% are a wife, an ex, or a girlfriend, who have no idea their pics are being posted by their man. And the remaining 10% are real female members. And I agree, if a male member is posting female faces and none of himself. She has no idea. And as far as the Arabian dude pimping out his wife for a dollar. I'd much rather give her my money to whoop his ass and let her watch.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And I too was waiting for Schwifty to give some examples of the weirdness. But he left us hanging?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,18 10:17 other posts 
Yeah, I like your idea about what to do with the Arabian guy much better! Can he be naked though, when he's getting the snot whooped out of him? Please?
By #460385 13,Sep,18 10:23
Of course
By #562152 13,Sep,18 10:45
and showing his face
By #562152 13,Sep,18 10:49
CC,,I agree many women's account are fake, but 75% seems like a lot. I know you have a full proof method of telling but, still,,75%?
By #563464 13,Sep,18 11:43
I would think it would be a higher percentage.
By #562152 13,Sep,18 11:13
Yeah!! just as i was getting all excited, blam,,,he leaves,,,
By #563464 13,Sep,18 11:41
I didn't want to single out people, but if you really want to know then I will elaborate. Self sucking, dick splitting, pissing fetish, sounding, etc. Just the odd shit. I mean, different strokes, but some of it is just fucking strange. I could go on and on with the list, but you get the idea.
By #562152 13,Sep,18 11:48
point taken,,
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,18 15:15 other posts 
Well, extreme penis modification, dick splitting is not my cup of tea, aside from the excruciating pain that's involved, I don't understand why.

Self sucking? Hey, maybe the guy is so busted he can't get anyone to give him a proper blowjob so......

Pissing fetish? Don't understand that either and I sure as hell don't want to clean up a mess!

Sounding? Guys seem to want to penetrate any possible orifice, so why not!?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Sep,18 12:36 other posts 
This behaviour by these guys is in line with some of the descriptions that they add to their own images of their partners, often describing their wife/GF in the crudest almost misogynistic vocabulary and in ways that have described.
Would these guys talk like this about their partners in a face to face conversation? Some may, but I think most would not. It is the anonymity of the internet that seems to lead them down this rather obnoxious path. if I posted images of a partner on here, and i would not post her face, i would want to use, positive vocabulary to desribe her not denigrating terms. But hey, maybe I am just old fashioned.
By #562152 13,Sep,18 22:21
Respect for your partner boy/girl friend is part of loving that person. Even if you are in a transient relationship, a person has to be good and proper to the other person. These guys, and they are all guys, are trash that should not only be kicked out of site but dumped by their partners. I can't imagine being so low,
By #563464 13,Sep,18 22:25
Site limbo. How low can they go?
By #562152 13,Sep,18 22:33
Schwifty,,,i don't police the site,,i just put my two cents into the discussion,,,but, i'll tell you,,i have never said anything bad about my guys,,nor anyone here without cause.
Certainly not about you, lollipop,,:x
By #562152 13,Sep,18 10:52
on this site, women and men are from URANUS,,
By #562152 13,Sep,18 10:51
Sugar, and having cyber sex with a woman on site is not strange???? And visa versa,,,????

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #728   #729   #730   #731   #732   #733   #734   #735   #736   #737   ...#768

Show your Genitals