pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #749

Pages:  #1... #744   #745   #746   #747   #748   #749   #750   #751   #752   #753  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,18 11:54 other posts 
I do a fair amount of ordering from Amazon and I notice that the prices seem to fluctuate and I can never understand whether I'm going to be charged sales tax or not. Is anyone fluent in Amazon shopping?

By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 07:06 other posts 
I welcomed new members early Friday morning and received my usual four points for the first two but not for the following two. I tried four more with no luck. Any thoughts?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 07:20 other posts 
Switch it up. You are going to have to be unique and different with each member.

I had the same concern and messaged admin directly. This was my response;

Jun 8, 07:09 admin: You brought to my attention that it's too easy to flood someone with the same message. This was never meant to be, I simply missed that this is possible. So I have corrected it.
By #460385 08,Jun,18 07:29
Also, depending on your membership you are allowed a certain point max limit. I know with us if we are at 400 points and we comment on a new member, we get no points. If we are under 400 points, then we will receive the 4 points.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 07:46 other posts 
My guess is that you actually addressed kebmo's concern. In my situation, I was attempting to "welcome" new members and after I posted my first "🙂 Hello and welcome to SYD/SYC!", I was not permitted to post a second and identical message because it was considered "flooding". I believe there is a 5 minute waiting period before you can post the same message again.
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 16:59 other posts 
I had not exceeded my max points and I don't rubber stamp my comments. I dislike seeing that.

I just tested this by commenting "Nice jewelry" on new member bbwsub and received no points and typed gibberish on new member LilKyle and received four points. "Nice jewelry" is something that I have never said to a new member so I will assume that the message was too short.

Admin, are there rules to this that we should be informed of? Are there words that will trigger your system not to give points.
By admin [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 19:31 other posts 
So far there are no such words, but your post encouraged me to add a simple detector for gibberish...
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 19:59 other posts 
So any language but English would be tagged as gibberish? How about broken English or misspelled words?
By admin [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 20:43 other posts 
My point exactly. I don't like telling people how things work because there are always people who try to exploit that knowledge and I have to make it more sophisticated which is not that difficult for me, but it becomes too unpredictable and then even I don't know how it works.
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 02:08 other posts 
Sissyclit is a new member and I commented "I like pink!" but received no points for that. I think that you will find that people will stop welcoming new members altogether if you make it a hassle for them to "earn" their promised four points.
I believe your idea to both welcome new members and keep current members interested in doing so may be an exercise in futility if it's difficult and has unclear or no directions.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 02:32 other posts 
You minimize your comment, kebmo, and you should not. To post; "I like pink!" might sound like gibberish to some but those three short words made a whole lotta sense to me and were very meaningful. Clearly, you were reacting favorably to the new member's lingerie pictures where he had donned pink panties a color of panties that have in your collection.
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 02:43 other posts 
So now I have to direct my comments to a computer algorithm instead of the new member?
--------------------------------------- added after 81 minutes

Sissyclit has since read my posting and posted a public message on my page. He got it but the computer didn't. Surprise, surprise.
By admin [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 09:00 other posts 
I can easily post automated impersonal greetings like "welcome", "nice pics" or "I like pink". I don't really need members for this. Frankly, a simple bot leaving random greetings picked out of predefined list would be more creative than this. You are supposed to write something meaningful and not something that a primitive algorithm can.
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 09:51 other posts 
You are forgetting that many of the folk who come here are kind of "primitive algorithms" in their own right...
By admin [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 10:21 other posts 
I'm trying to connect people here. And this may sound funny, but this site does not have much to offer to primitive people. They would be better in some video chat where people just jerk off on cam.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 10:03 other posts 
I'm thinking out loud but I'm directing this at you admin;

If I'm meeting someone for the first time and in person, I will most likely say, "it's nice to meet you" and in my opinion, that was very sincere and meaningful. If the person that I just met has something unique that grabs my attention, I MAY comment on that. Women are tricky and this is just an example; I have complimented women on their purses, a unique piece of jewelry, a hairstyle or the color of their clothes (I would love to meet someone like Queen Elizabeth II and tell how much I like her choice in colors. That woman's stylists are not color shy. I love the fact that this "granny" is not afraid to be BOLD). For men, it might be their necktie, I recall complimenting a man on his socks, the socks were yellow and had a paisley design on them. And recently, I was at a funeral home and one of the young directors there had the most gorgeous AQUA eye color. Was that the proper setting to go goo-goo over a young guy? I think not. But when meeting someone either face to face or even online, it is important to present yourself as being sincere WITHOUT sounding creepy. Without hearing a person's tone or seeing facial expressions, words COULD come across as sounding creepy and in many cases, get you blacklisted especially SYD members who creep out the new SYC member.

I just wonder if we have a member that will be able to think of a greeting that is unique and different for each or any new member.
By admin [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 10:32 other posts 
Most of new members are men. I have no interest in men, but I opened 2 random new accounts, one named smallshaft and another firestarter69. I did not comment, indeed, but just in 2 seconds I came up with two lines - "hey man, your shaft is not that small at all" and "This dick is about to start a serious fire". And this is not my native language. Second one may be corny, but I'm sure most of men would be satisfied with it.

And as for the women, they get lots of comments here without any points rewards.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 10:40 other posts 
But keep in mind, that it was you who created the new accounts and it was you that came up with the hypothetical comments. Those comments coming from a man, MIGHT creep another man out.

Your site is filled with a number of men that identify themselves as being "straight" and something like those comments could be construed as being creepy.
By admin [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 11:00 other posts 
It was a wrong choice of words. I did not create those 2 accounts I just opened those profiles to see what they have. They were created by real people. I do not create fake profiles on this site.
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 13:38 other posts 
I wouldn't comment on either of those new sites because firestarter is the activity of a criminal and smallshaft is obviously fishing for compliments.
Totally unrelated: Bella, Queen Elizabeth wears bright colours so people can pick her out in the crowd that is often ten deep and know that they have seen her.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 15:04 other posts 
Really?

I still like the fact that she wears and she rocks the bright colors. She's 92 years YOUNG and she looks GREAT!
By 2nice [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 13:04 other posts 
I don’t think I could live without my Google Home. I use it for everything. So...I guess I’m fucked now?

Shit.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 13:38 other posts 
Um...I think you posted this in the wrong spot, Mr. Yumm.
By 2nice [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 13:46 other posts 
Haha. I sure did, and I haven’t even started drinking yet.
By 2nice [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 13:47 other posts 
Haha, I can’t believe you still call me that. I wonder how Peach is doing? I always liked her.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 15:58 other posts 
Who else am I going to call "Mr. Yumm" if not you?
And, I agree...I really miss Peach around these parts and I hope she is doing well. She was a genuine class act.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 15:25 other posts 
Do you really think that your Mr. Yumm responded in the wrong spot OR IS IT POSSIBLE that we placed our random post in the wrong place?
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 16:00 other posts 
Is this a "po-tate-o" vs "po-tah-to" thing?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 17:37 other posts 
YES!!!!
By #556376 08,Jun,18 19:48
I haven’t gotten any points for new member comments for the last two days. Doesn’t matter what I say.
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

never mind. Just had to get even more creative.
By #556372 11,Jun,18 14:31
my problem is that i don't know where to go to find "new members",, neither Candy nor I know,,,i sometimes hit it lucky and get the 4 points. I also noticed that if the member is on here more than a month or has a good amount of points, i don't get points
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jun,18 16:57 other posts 
To the right of your upload tab on your home page there is a search member tab. Click on it, registration date then search and you will find the newest members at the top of the list.

One thing is that you won't get points for welcomes less than four words. They must be four or more words in length.
By #556372 11,Jun,18 17:16
thanks

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 13:06 other posts 
In the northern hemisphere, June, July and August are our summer months and it is also the time for ch¡.ldren to be on summer vacation. I believe that the traditional school break had to do with agricultural needs, when farmers needed to plant crops and then reap their harvest.

Now this is my curiosity, those living in the southern hemisphere, are your school years based on closing during your warmer months, the months of December, January and February?
By #556372 11,Jun,18 00:33
Yes, they are. School year is usually from March to late November

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,18 10:25 other posts 
Looks like members are so shallow that they will blacklist you 1) because you did not support their friend(s) and/or 2) because you have an opinion that differs from their friend(s) and/or 3) just because their friend(s) don't like you.

Yes, OZZY45100 , this post is about you.
By #539433 10,Jun,18 12:08
He blacklist me too don't know why .so I did the same
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,18 13:05 other posts 
Did you just get blacklisted by him within the last few hours? That makes 4 of us, so far, that have been blacklisted by the same member. I suspect that my blacklist was because I could not support a member's referral of another member for deletion because the referring member did not provide any proof of their claim. A voting member (who can be linked to the referring member) provided what they perceived to be proof but it seems that a "brave" member pointed out that websites like Motherless dot com and imagefap were similar to this site.
By #539433 10,Jun,18 15:10
No I comment on his pic .think that's what happen

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 21:45 other posts 
This is an almost 6 minute video of a 96 year old woman in a wheelchair, on her way home to Indiana from Maryland. In the video, she is being patted down by a TSA officer and although the search is as respectful as any search can be, it seems a bit much.

What has me curious is toward the end, the TSA officer takes some type of wand and rubs it across her gloved hands and then across the wheelchair. What is that all about?

only registered users can see external links

By newwt10 [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 19:14 other posts 
Just wanted to say hey!
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 19:45 other posts 
Hey!

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 12:53 other posts 
These FREE THEME IMAGE CONTEST's have been well received by so many members! Thank you, admin!
By 2nice [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 13:02 other posts 
I agree. I think they’re awesome.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 13:08 other posts 
It's been fun and it only costs 50 points to create a contest and 15 points to join in on the fun!
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 11:14 other posts 
At the time that the contest officially kicked off, there were 104 participants in the Free Theme Image Contest, YOUR MOST VIEWED PICTURE 😁 but now there are only 103.

In nine days, when the winner is revealed, not only will he/she get an attractive trophy but will also receive a substantial amount of points. Sincerely, admin, thank you for creating a new contest concept that is cost effective so most anyone can join and also for point sharing with the winner. These contests have even piqued the interest of members who have previously chose to not participate.
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 12:55 other posts 
I just won one! Or I should say that MoeJoe did. His tribute photo to me won the best tribute photo! Thanks MoeJoe!!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,18 11:40 other posts 
I've come to this realization that it is truly odd that there are certain words that cannot be used in the forum yet members can use them in their screen names and/or blogs. I wonder why the difference?

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 15:06 other posts 
If someone, with any iota of common sense, who has not yet been blacklisted by that outback trash and her mighty midget, if you could please advise her that Skittles and I are NOT one and the same.

It is time to get your face outta his ass, YOU are not as smart as you think you are!
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 16:01 other posts 
"Taste the Rainbow"!
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 17:05 other posts 
She's such an asswipe!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #744   #745   #746   #747   #748   #749   #750   #751   #752   #753  

Show your Genitals