Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #21

Pages:  #1... #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   ...#53

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 16,Jun,18 21:29
It's about stuff...

New Comment       Rating: 4  

Comments:
By #485312 20,Oct,19 04:20
l love these morons that think theyre the only ones that have an opinion about everything and everybody on the net, maybe if they said ONE INTELLIGENT thing in their life other than just being STUPID CUNTS about everything all the time, people might take them a little more seriously. but l doubt their brains are capable of it in any way, shape or form *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,May,19 09:24 other posts 
What is 6.9?
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

The answer is:
It's a 69 spoiled by a period.
By #551147 30,May,19 12:20
🙄 Your IQ? I have to be correct, considering the ONLY thing you know how to discuss, is sex. Doesn't take a genius to fuck.

I'm sure your still quite proud of this ➡️ /forum/thread.php?id=22645#23 A normal person might have requested it to be deleted and considered hanging their head in shame. NOT Leo! I think it's better to be out there for all to see a real low life in action. Perhaps your friends will defend you on that too... 🤔 Sick fucker!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,May,19 16:57 other posts 
That's right. I discuss sex here.
Go fuck yourself.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,May,19 18:38 other posts 
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 16:14 other posts 
69 my favorite number and position.
By #551147 20,Oct,19 03:58
I think you've confused a train with 69...

By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 19,Sep,19 04:35 other posts 
THE CANDY BAR JOKE 😄😄😄 One day MR.Goodbar wanted a Bit-of-Honey so he took MS.Hershey behind the Power House on 5th Avenue were he began to fill her Mounds which were Almond Joy.She let out a Snicker as his Big Hunk slid up here Milky Way.The results were a Baby Ruth.
By #502711 19,Sep,19 05:04
What's the difference between a hooker and a drug dealer?
A hooker can wash her crack & sell it again.
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 19,Sep,19 05:40 other posts 
love it. I will have to spread that one around .
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 19,Sep,19 06:10 other posts 
To all who read this ( its a joke ) no punn intended . this one I came up with just out of the blue . What do you get when you put two blondes together ? 0
By #502711 19,Sep,19 08:52
A blonde walked into a bar...
By #578610 25,Sep,19 06:58
A priest, an Iman, and a Rabbi walk into a bar. The bartender takes one look at them and asks, "Is this a joke?"
By #502711 25,Sep,19 18:10
Clint Eastwood did it better:
only registered users can see external links

By #502711 25,Sep,19 05:57
This week in 'crazy know-it-all people of the world'

By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 19,Sep,19 04:22 other posts 
A very dirty song about a Bear. song called DONKEY BONG / BY JOE CARTOON . /// Hello darkness my old friend . It sucks to be with you again . Donkey colleen just ain't were its at , nor is the rectum of a Siemess cat . All this ass is making me supper ill it ain't no thrill , I got more to say so stay tuned . /// You know I fucked your mother twice , and everyone knows that ain't nice. It was because I was filling sad you should be thankful I didn't fuck your dad , and if this keeps up you know that I will kill everything insight . /// Now I know that it was wrong of me , to sing a song that's so filthy , but you should try on my shoes . I sware to god you be drinking booze , because the god lord knows that there just ain't a enough Weed to fill that need , so fuck off you Hamster fuckers. end
By #502711 19,Sep,19 05:00
I like it
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 19,Sep,19 05:37 other posts 
thanks mate. It is one that you don't hear everyday . to bad JOE CARTOON'S web site was still around . The melody is from that stupid college song , cant recall the name. I do have copy's of the song from one of my TWISTED NET TUNES album's mix. You got an email address , I can't remember what brainbox I was using when you gave it to me first time . this time I will rite it on my wall of dont forget . I shoot you a copy . I only have it in CD so i will have to reformat it to MP3 first . something I have been wanting to do for some time now.

By #551147 09,Sep,19 16:28
This is a Tribute to: TWOWARMTTS2

[deleted image]
By #578610 09,Sep,19 16:57
[deleted image]

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,19 18:20 other posts 
Scorpio69 has my permission in writing to use my trump 2020 hat any one else using it is a stolen picture
By #578610 09,Sep,19 18:36
My hat came from the prisoners work shop. If you notice, it's different than yours. They are waiting with great anticipation
--------------------------------------- added after 45 seconds

unless you think the flag belongs to you, only,,,
By #502711 09,Sep,19 22:04
I hope he wins again
By #578610 09,Sep,19 22:11
Hope springs eternal, but, it would be a disaster.
By #502711 10,Sep,19 17:58
The world should have ended in his first term, like everyone expected...
By #578610 10,Sep,19 19:04
The world as we knew it did end. He destroyed the moral fiber of my country and it will take several generations to get it back to it's honorable ways again
By #551147 10,Sep,19 19:33
Morality concerns coming from the individual that's for killing babies up to but not limited to the actual moment of birth. Oh! and considering half or more of the country as deplorable, nazi, racist. Yeah, you have high morals for sure.
By #578610 10,Sep,19 22:14
Why do you put words in my mouth. Tell you what, if you can find anywhere on site were I said that I'll apologize and take it back. If you can't I'll post in every forum I can what a liar you are
--------------------------------------- added after 81 seconds

That goes for everything you said. That'll make it easier for you, liar.
By #502711 11,Sep,19 01:25
Real honour is doing what needs to be done, no matter how evil, for the greater good... I can think of a few times the US has adopted that philosophy. Dropping the big one on Hiroshima & Nagasaki for instance. Many innocents dead, but you guys did what you had to...
By #578610 11,Sep,19 10:21
You might want to reword that, lover. "no matter how evil"?
How about I shot my sister because she was fucking a blackie? Real honour?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Sep,19 11:29 other posts 
OMG that sounds racist
By #578610 11,Sep,19 17:57
Only if you say it.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 seconds

And mean it
By #502711 11,Sep,19 20:15
Well if she was being RAP.ED, you should shoot the rap.ist. That's what I mean, Candy...
By #578610 12,Sep,19 08:23
I agree. What the fuck. Nobody cares one way or the other. I've been pontificating on this website for almost 4 yrs. It was and is a waste of time. Ha.te is the way of the world. I'm the one that's wrong. Go ahead. Do as you want. Hopefully, someone will care enough to bury you.
By #502711 12,Sep,19 17:44
Good on ya, Candy. Don't get your panties in a twist, sugar tits
By #578610 12,Sep,19 17:53
They are not. Not really. There's two of me on site. The woman that loves sex. The woman that is truly me in real life, and this dumb ass that believes in the goodness of people. I'm way old enough to know better. Well, from now on I'm going to cheer every time someone k.ills a bunch of people with a gun. That person is defending the second ammendment to a stupid constitution. The damn thing should be burned. I just hope I live to see slavery brought back. In the meantime, I'm going to fuck my way through life and hope everyone gets fucked too
By #502711 13,Sep,19 00:04
That's the spirit!
By #565792 13,Sep,19 02:14
If we should all stick to sex there'd be no evil anywhere.
By #502711 13,Sep,19 06:21
I agree. I just want to show off my love gun
By #578610 13,Sep,19 06:52
I don't know about evil, but, I bet there would be one guy that would go around telling everyone, "I'm the best fucker anywhere. Actually, no one has ever been a better fucker than me."
By #502711 13,Sep,19 17:18
Who was that, Dirk Diggler?
By #578610 13,Sep,19 18:51
Trump

By #502711 07,Sep,19 06:19
What to say when people call you a Nazi (Nick Di Paolo):
By #551147 09,Sep,19 04:33
This was awesome, thanks Bro! I ended up watching the full hour video. Not sure how you found that. But, they would NEVER show him on most channels over here. The libs run the media. In which case he's faaaar to un-pc which I personally love. Thanks again!
By #502711 09,Sep,19 04:48
Yeah he had me in tears. & yes you are right the media is biased & used to make people all think the same. They want their populace to be sedate, consuming, obedient, robots. Don't go outside, danger. Watch TV, buy this. I lean to the right, i'm not scared to say. I just don't agree with the liberal feminist agenda, there's a conspiracy to feminise men, turn us all into a bunch of peace loving pussies & you get called a nazi when you disagree with having potential criminals migrating to the country that used to be a safe place & is now being overrun by gangs. Some Arab piece of shit molested a 6 year old girl here in Australia recently, he was a security guard & right in front of the cameras he took this kid, walked her away to a private place & assaulted her. This guy was from Iraq, he came here fleeing a war or some shit & he's just going to get deported back to Iraq. But that girl won't be the same again... Rant over.
By #578610 09,Sep,19 17:26
Yeah, our media would have loved Hitler and the Nazis.
the media is biased & used to make people all think the same. They want their populace to be sedate, consuming, obedient, robots. Don't go outside, danger
Must be all those Burger King hamburgers their mamas didn't cook.
Just educate me. If We are all left liberal masses, how the fuck did this asshole we got as a president get elected? Mass hypnotisation while watching The Apprentice?
And it's a shame about the little girl. The guy should be shot, but, let me give you a list:
Raymond Edmunds
Brian Keith Jones
Leonard John Fraser
Martin Leach
Robert “Dolly” Dunn
You think these guys will be sent to IRAQ?
By #502711 09,Sep,19 22:15
I don't know who those guys are, but if you're trying to say something like people who were born in the country **** kids too, then my argument is that why would we want to bring MORE ****philes to our country? media is used as propaganda. Look at WWI & WWII, propaganda is used to make the people hate their enemy, to influence thoughts. These days it's no different, now they make people feel bad for thinking perfectly normals concerns about their nation, their people. If you question multi-culturalism, then you're a NAZI. Not everyone is a leftist, but the people that let TV do the thinking for them, because they are incapable of individual thought, are more easily influenced by this media propaganda. Also why did Trump win the election? Because the majority that are too scared to admit that they support Trump's policies secretly voted for him. He also speaks frankly & doesn't make false promises, as many leaders before him have... Though I do suspect he is a Zionist puppet, which I don't like. But he is the materialisation of the people's desires...
By #578610 09,Sep,19 23:18
Actually, he got elected because of a quirk in the electoral college. The actúal entity that elects the president of the USA. Hilary Clinton racked up more than 2 million more votes than Trump. That is the popular vote. He has been caught in over 12000 lies since he took office. And two examples. Mexico will pay for the wall and a tax rebate for the working people.
Through out history some people are sheep some people are wolves. Some are easily led, some are not. During a war, any war, the population is taught to hate the enemy. This is a form of mass defense. The ped-o-phile story, as you told it, not only condemned the bad guy, but, the whole race of people that he was part of. Essentially, it would be the same if I said, Australian men are dirty and run around nude outside. They are perverts and shouldn't be allowed in America. You assume that all people have the same desires. That is far from the truth.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 hours

One more thing. Many people talk about Nazi. A Nazi was a member of the German Fascist party. The Fascist were and still are ultra right wing entities. They are harshly domineering, dictatorial, and intolerant of anyone else's views. The "left" in this country, would never be accepted by these radical right people. The difference is that, even these ultra left politicians, they would never force their beliefs with violence like the ultra right NAZIS do.
This statement doesn't make sense in your country or mine:

If you question multi-culturalism, then you're a NAZI

No one really questions it. At most, some people believe that the true path is the one they walk on. However, Some paths lead to destruction or great violence and they should be barred from society's use. An example would be white over others or death to Jews.
By #502711 10,Sep,19 17:57
Isn't it safe to presume that people that have grown up around & participated in jihadi war, are not compatitble with the rest of the civilized world? I don't believe everyone from the middle east are terrorists or ****philes, but I'm also not naive enough to believe that the criminals migrating here, with big "friendly" smiles on their face, could not potentially be terrorists & or child molesters. They prey on our weakness, on our "humanity". During war time, we should swallow our humanity & do what is logical... As I said before, people are brainwashed to think a certain way. Believing that the path you walk is the right one, without knowledge of the others, is ignorance. Most people don't care about politics or increasing knowledge. All they know is "democracy killed Hitler", "Hitler bad man", "democracy good", "love capitalism, owning things make you happy"... Also what is wrong with fascism? The idea of fascism is good, it is just that the idea was abused that everyone believes it is an evil ideology, but why don't you do some research, it is a folk system. The people for the system & the system for the people... Democracy is a fantasy. Look around, the West (the beacon of democracy) is falling. We have become complacent, believing we are invincible, but this haughtyness will be our downfall...
By #578610 11,Sep,19 18:23
I agree that a holy war does not compute in western civilization. Remember though, north Africa and Mesopotamia has been ruled by European colonists that made the locals at best, inferior citizens and at worse, slaves. It reminds me that in your land, it was legal to hunt aborígenes. Their children were removed from their care, and given to white families. I bet they would join a jihad against the whites
By #502711 11,Sep,19 20:25
Well a lot of Aboriginals here don't like muslims. They believe Islam is the next enemy to "invade their lands". Also, let us not forget that BLACK African's were the ones that SOLD their own people to JEWISH slave traders, that sold the slaves to European's. As for Mesopotamia, which was & still is ruled by Islamic factions, they were also in the business of slavery & often times out did European's in that. European's were slaves too, remember, but you don't hear about that in history class. Let me also add, that British imperialists were a victim of their time, & all they knew was being invaded & fighting off enemies from all sides, it's no wonder they had the mentality that they did. It's the law of the jungle, survival of the fittest. For thousands of years humans believed that some people were BORN to slavery... Things have changed now. But the White man is still as evil as Hitler, according to liberal ignorance...
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 10:15 other posts 
Well you just got a good look at what libs what for America to.A bunch of irresponsiable,moraless creatures that prey on the innocent for their own kicks.
I hope that 6 year old grows up to join the military and flys the plane that drops a bomb right on the sumbitch that hurt her.
As for the pussification of the Male human,yea,that is getting to be a real problem.
25 years ago,if you had a automatic transmission in a truck you were a wuss or perhaps in poor health like I am.
But now,hardly any male can drive a stick shift. Males can't even use truck mirrors,they have to have aback up cam!
Males on tv being shown using their smart telephone to order plumbing fixtures and having them installed by the cheapest bidder on a website,Wayfair I think it is, and Takle. Since when it is masculine to order a sink and have it put in? Damn dude,just cut your balls off and wear a skirt why don't you?
By #578610 10,Sep,19 10:28
Yeah, PHART, I remember when they tried putting turn signals in mules. Men really got angry.
Same thing happened when cars started to be popular. Many men like you complained that a horse was good enough and that horses contributed fertilizer instead of pollution.
By #502711 10,Sep,19 17:41
Ah, to go back to those days. I would ride my V8 Mustang across the plains shooting my gun in the air.
I wake up in the mornin' and I raise my weary head, I got an old coat for a pillow, and the earth was last night's bed...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   ...#53

Show your Genitals