Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #21

Pages:  #1... #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,17 20:56 other posts 
I'm sure I'm not unique in this way, I prefer my burgers (as well as steak) cooked medium. I just love me a juicy pink burger! BUT, if I'm having meatloaf (really just a big burger baked in a loaf pan) the darn thing has to be cooked all the way.

Does anyone eat meatloaf cooked at a medium doneness?
By #460385 24,Sep,17 22:13
Nope. Medium burgers and medium rare steaks. But meatloaf better be cook all the way through.
By #526776 24,Sep,17 23:01
Totally agree! Meatloaf does need to be thoroughly done ~ done to the point where it has a little crust to the top but yet definitely a juicy burger or steak. But Medium not MRare!
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 17:39 other posts 
Steak and burgers rare a pool of b l o o d should appear when stabbed with a fork meatloaf medium so the bread filling I put in side stays nice and moist

By #494374 23,Sep,17 20:48
What song do you secretly love but dont admit to anyone. Mine is I want it that way by Backstreet boys...yes i know embarassing lol...look forward to hearing others..
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,17 09:27 other posts 
Sweet Caroline, by Neil Diamond, receives so much recognition by being a "theme song" for a baseball team. Sometimes I just can't shake that song out of my head. Ba, ba, baaaa, good times never seemed so good...

only registered users can see external links
By #460385 24,Sep,17 11:24
Vanilla Ice... "Ice Ice Baby" HaHa don't judge me.
By #494374 24,Sep,17 12:10
sweet caroline always makes me think of an episode of Big Bang Theory and Ice Ice Baby always makes me think of the Will Ferrell movie Step Brothers
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Sep,17 14:18 other posts 
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Neil Diamond!!! I have been a fan since I was a chlld when my Mother was a BIG fan. I have seen him in concert twice and two years ago at the age of 74, he still pulled it off.
May he be Forever in Blue Jeans.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,17 16:13 other posts 
Here's to you, 2Kinky, I know it's not the real deal, only our local police department. Love it, our tax dollars at work!

By #494374 24,Sep,17 16:48
Thanks, lol, .... I would never record myself lol
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 00:21 other posts 
Thank goodness no one said "mmmbop"! only registered users can see external links

By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Sep,17 23:53 other posts 
You know Leonard Cohen's song Halleluiah? Have you ever heard KD Lang's version? Google KD Lang Halleluiah. It's an amazing version.

By #527431 23,Sep,17 14:12

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,17 23:02 other posts 
This picture makes me smile but shake my head at the same time! For real? Does anyone really believe that this picture is not Photoshop'd? I mean, the guy's dick looks like it's as big around as his arm. C'mon!

[deleted image]
By #511804 22,Sep,17 05:34
You mean people Photoshop pics on here?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Sep,17 07:27 other posts 
I have no problem with photoshopping images, as my profile proves, but I really don't understand why some guys feel that they need to photoshop in this way. Insecurity?
By milesbferry [Ignore] 22,Sep,17 17:51 other posts 
As a friend of mine used to say: "His dick is like a baby's arm, holding an apple"
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,17 18:46 other posts 
That picture looks like he Photoshop'd my index finger into his crotch. The sad thing is, there are some ninny-hammers that post comments of awe and adoration and let's not forget about the whack-a-doodles who vote [HOT]!

By #525562 15,Sep,17 17:50
We will have three years with Trump, do you want to block him at every move or do you have a better idea?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Sep,17 19:00 other posts 
Just watch him and laugh only registered users can see external links
By #525562 20,Sep,17 20:18
I have laughed at him and Obama and Bush and Clinton,I still want my federal government to work but the people we elect seem to hold us as a minority.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 20,Sep,17 21:41 other posts 
You two tossers have been so manipulated by the media! I just laugh at you
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Sep,17 21:45 other posts 
All politicians are crooks.
By #525562 21,Sep,17 20:37
I even wonder if you have a position or you roll to what causes you the least problems,
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Sep,17 07:15 other posts 
In a democracy, hopefully, we block him when he is wrong, but support him when he is right. The all too common approach of opposition politicians everywhere is a knee jerk reaction to block whatever the governement of the day proposes regardeless of the merits of the proposal. We should surely be better than that.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Sep,17 09:38 other posts 
Where's the democracy? There's no democracy anywhere. In no country. There's plutocracy.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Sep,17 09:41 other posts 
Where's the democracy? There's no democracy anywhere. In no country. There's plutocracy.

Democracy = demos + kratos = people + hold = people in power.

Republic = Res Public = what is held by people = the translation of democracy in Latin.

The two terms mean exactly the same thing. But they apply to no country.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Sep,17 09:52 other posts 
Even if you are correct - and i don't accept that you are - my point still holds. The Senators and Representatives - or politicians in any country - should judge any policy put forward on it's merits and not blindly block on party political grounds.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Sep,17 09:56 other posts 
I agree with you. But most politicians only care about their pocket. Regardless of what they say. They've been trained to lie.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Sep,17 10:10 other posts 
Politicians don't block in political grounds. They block on financial grounds. They want THEIR pockets full.

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 21,Sep,17 01:08 other posts 
Do guys pretending to be girls not realize that girls don't have that much trouble with bra sizes? I don't usually ask about it unless they ask the size of my cock, but it seems like if you're gonna pretend to be a girl, you could take five minutes to find out how bra sizes work.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Sep,17 09:53 other posts 
Do you really think that the guys who pretend to be women give any thought at all to the logic of what they are doing?

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 16:25 other posts 
Watching the PBS Ken Burns/Lynn Novick documentary on the Vietnam War. I knew a lot of the history but it is filling in the gaps of what I did not know. I knew a lot about what happened to the French and how we got involved.

There will be a lot of discussion on how we analyze and interpret what actually occurred.

I have been watching it with my step daughter and her daughters and they have a lot of questions for me but I can only tell them of what I know.

It is best to judge for yourselves. But understand some of us lived it and still wonder...
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 17:35 other posts 
I may be British but like you I lived through the daily new bulletins with some of video footage documenting the progress of the war still quite vivid in my mind. This was the very first war brought directly into our living rooms by television.
Through such excellent documentaries it may be easier for the younger generation to make sense of the tragedy of Vietnam than for the generation who lived through it.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 19:20 other posts 
Indeed, the horror and death was brought right to people's tv. We can hope others who were not there get an understanding of what was happening. Yes, there may be inaccuracies and others may get upset but that is what it is for. To get people to talk and examine what was happening.

It has not brought back any bad memories for yet, I've made my peace with it. Like my dad who was a WWII veteran I never said much about my experience.

Thanks!
By onthelose [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 20:45 other posts 
Please be careful and realize that some of the people who make these so called documentaries have an agenda and don't tell the whole truth.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 20,Sep,17 16:51 other posts 
I was there I have a pretty good idea of what the truth is, at least from what I witnessed. There are many agendas on all sides. The debate must go on. There are no correct answers to the questions that we all ask.

There was one quote by one of the NVA soldiers. I don't recall what he actually said but it was something like No one really won, just a lot of destruction on both sides.

Pretty much how I feel...

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,17 09:28 other posts 
Why is Trump so much obsessed with the size of his hands? At some point he even compared his cock size with his hand size IN PUBLIC:

"Look at those hands, are they small hands?" the then front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination said, raising them for viewers to see. "And, he referred to my hands -- 'if they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."

In fact, Trump can't stop talking about his hands size. There's an analysis of it here, published a few days ago:
He reacts very badly when someone mentions something about his hands.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,17 12:43 other posts 
And one might ask why YOU are so obsessed with Trump? Don't you have something better to do with your time? Surely there are cunts to finger fu@k, aren't there?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,17 15:08 other posts 
Because we've never seen such an idiot being the head. He's a constant source of amusement.

Besides, this is a thread about random bullshit. Like Trump. "Anything/Everything goed, say something......."

As for cunts, I don't fu@k, I fuck.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 17,Sep,17 16:05 other posts 
Trump may be a much bigger douchebag, but George W. Bush was just as much of an idiot.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,17 16:09 other posts 
True. But he was less vulgar. He didn't talk about his dick or about grabbing pussy, etc. I don't think Trump is stupid. He's mentally sick. Bush was surely stoopid.
By 2nice [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 18:08 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 21:19 other posts 
Did you just agree with me?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,17 16:38 other posts 
You are so crude.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Sep,17 10:42 other posts 
At least I'm not the president of the u.s.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,17 10:56 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 05:42 other posts 
Hahaha I think he wants to secretly suck off Donald trump be a good boy Leo and swallow it all
By onthelose [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 21:00 other posts 
Trump derangement syndrome is pretty pervasive amongst those that are angry that their social justice ideas are not being carried out any longer. It would seem that most people who voted for him are happy about that, and that's how our system works. There are those in Missouri today who don't believe in or trust our jurdisory system and think they have all the answers about what happened. I don't know exactly what happen in that case but I am certain that the judge does. I don't think we should go back to the lynch mobs we had in the past who hung many innocent people for reasons other than justice. It would seem that some people think we should just give blacks a pass on everything they do because some, generations ago, were sold buy their own people as slaves. That was bad, but how long can you use that as a crutch to advance yourselves without putting in the hard work to succeed in life.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,17 22:40 other posts 
Today, September 18th, is National Cheeseburger Day. Did you eat a cheeseburger?
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 05:36 other posts 
Awww shit I missed it again me and MuggsY had a Italian sub

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   ...#163

Show your Genitals