Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #22

Pages:  #1... #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 17:51 other posts 
I'm sure I'm not different from many grocery shoppers when it comes to shopping for produce, I will always try a grape or a cherry before I buy them. I was out shopping today and sampled some grapes prior to making my selection and lo and behold, there is a grape called the "cotton candy" grape that does not taste like a traditional grape.

I surely do not recall what cotton candy tastes like other than sweet/all sugar and this grape may have tasted like cotton candy but blech! When I want a grape dammit, I want it to taste like a grape!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 19:18 other posts 
That sounds discussting sour and sweet together
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 19:51 other posts 
Never tasted them but now from what you describe I think I'll pass. I'll just go for regular grapes and stay away from the exotics!
By #358797 16,Sep,17 19:57
The market here has what's called graples. It's an apple that tastes and smells like a grape. 😂
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 20:36 other posts 
I don't think I would like them, I don't like to "mix" things together. No strawberry/banana jello for me, although I like strawberries and I like bananas. No sweet and sour chicken for me, no raspberry lemonade and NO apples that taste like grapes!
By #536760 16,Sep,17 23:04
Love the new avitar.Arexa
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 17,Sep,17 12:24 other posts 
That used to be my avatar on another site, ten years ago when I worked at MetLife. Surrounded by women pretending to work while they gossip, it showed how I felt most of the day.
By #536760 17,Sep,17 18:42
Lol
By #275407 16,Sep,17 22:10
That's funny, I just got done eating cotton candy grapes five minutes ago
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 22:34 other posts 
I think I just barfed in my mouth.... Did you like them cody?
By #275407 16,Sep,17 22:59
There ok, just can't eat too many. I get sick of them fast
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,17 12:37 other posts 
Cuz they don't taste like grapes, dammit!
By #526776 18,Sep,17 08:01
I've never had these.. thinking I won't bother trying them either! I don't like cotton candy anyway!

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 06:44 other posts 
Fair warning, I'm officially unfriendly.
That's why the grumpy face on my page.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 07:18 other posts 
Don't sweat it... its just site manipulation and really has no bearing on you
--------------------------------------- added after 36 minutes

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 09:32 other posts 
Oh, thanks. Were you gonna add something?

Yay! I got blacklisted again today! By someone I don't even find a little attractive - anna_nicole - I told her that comments on my size don't do much for me unless I really like a girl a lot. She thought I was just disappointed that she wasn't blown away with the size of my cock. I tried changing the subject, but she kept going...

"reality check! most girls prefer a cock around 6-7" tops... you may think ur a hero for being slightly larger, but the truth is its a genetic (lucky) thing if you think a big cock is good, but in reality... its just not..."

Blacklisted before I could say I'm no hero...
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 21:21 other posts 
This is starting to feel like some kind of prank...

Her description says she's lesbian. She pointed out that she's much older than me. I said I had read her description. That she didn't have to worry about any unexpected dick pics.

Me: So you have zero interest in guys?
ladydoc: I don't like your superior tone.
[blacklisted]
By #536760 16,Sep,17 23:02
please keep these comeing.

Me: So you have zero interest in guys?
ladydoc: I don't like your superior tone.
[blacklisted]

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,17 21:28 other posts 
"Equifax says a giant cybersecurity breach compromised the personal information of as many as 143 million Americans — almost half the country."

"Cyber criminals have accessed sensitive information -- including names, social security numbers, birth dates, addresses, and the numbers of some driver's licenses."

"Additionally, Equifax said that credit card numbers for about 209,000 U.S. customers were exposed, as was "personal identifying information" on roughly 182,000 U.S. customers involved in credit report disputes. Residents in the U.K. and Canada were also impacted."

That's a copy and paste from a news feed that I received on my phone several days ago. One of my friends was telling me that there was a website established to help folks determine whether their information was breached and compromised. Allegedly, the site was equifaxsecurity2017(dot)com but in visiting that website, I could not find where you were supposed to be able to load the last 6 digits of your Social in order to know if you were one of the 143 million people affected. What I could find was where Equifax was offering free credit monitoring for 1 year. The caveat to this was if you signed up for the free credit monitoring for the 1 year period, you were no longer eligible to participate in a class action suit if indeed your personal information was breached. Does anyone have any information that would prove helpful?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 13,Sep,17 11:51 other posts 
Here's the site where you can check...

only registered users can see external links

You are correct in that if you sign up for their monitoring you are removed from any class action suit that may occur.

In my opinion, there will be a class action. From what I understand the credit monitoring is pretty much worthless. That is my opinion. I have chosen not to sign up for their monitoring, nor freeze my credit at this time.

The biggest worry is identity theft and having shady individuals take out loans, get your social security benefits, file for a tax refund, etc. I constantly monitor all aspects of my credit cards, medical benefits, loans, etc. It's a tough job but it's worth the time.

I checked my and as far as they can tell I was not affected. But who really knows.

What I have done, is make sure I have reduced the number of credit cards I have and use only 1 for online purchases. I keep tabs on my medicare and social security and retirement accounts, checking them several times during the week. I also made contact with my credit union letting them know where I am. If there is a charge against any of my credit cards outside of the metro area where I live they let me know with an alert.

We will all have to be more vigilant.

I've always believed that a major breech of one of the big 3 would happen sooner or later. It would not surprise me that Equifax declares bankruptcy.

Good luck and stay safe!!!!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 13,Sep,17 15:47 other posts 
While we can take care of our credit, the worse thing about this is the release of people's SSNs and their birth dates. You can cancel and change your credit cards but you can do nothing about that information.

I don't think anything will happen immediately to people who are affected by this but I think it will "sneak up" on them when they least expect it.

I have may questions on this breech. Namely, who did it, how did they do it and what is their purpose. Whoever did it has certainly put our economy at risk.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,17 20:49 other posts 
Thank you for that link. Based on my "last name" and the last 6 digits of my social, the website said the following;

"Thank You

Based on the information provided, we believe that your personal information may have been impacted by this incident."

Oh, swell!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 15,Sep,17 13:08 other posts 
UGH!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 15,Sep,17 15:12 other posts 
The latest report I heard is they had an unsecure server attached to their network with the admin password set to admin!

Just is just plain stupid!!!!!!!! When I worked in the IT field no one was allowed to attached any server to any of our networks without first passing the security stress test.

Nor was there any one single administrator with all of the passwords. Security folks make sure of that, so no one individual had control of the entire system.

I am sure there will be more info coming out of how they did it and who hacked it but that will take time.
--------------------------------------- added after 40 minutes

Latest report says it was a failure to apply a patch!!! But still there should have been other security measures in place. They should have been monitoring how much data was being downloaded, and other security controls on the date itself using encryption, monitoring system logs, etc.

I was wrong the admin password was "password"!! WTF?!?!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Sep,17 17:31 other posts 
One of the horrific aspects of this,if your information is correct, is that we as individuals can take all the precautions we can to protect ourselves and our data and never share data with anyone that we don't have to - but then people we have no control over do this !!!
No-one is ever seen to held accountable for any of these failures in security. a 'hack' is maybe no one persons fault but a failure to administer security in the appropriate manner should be a prosecutable offence. let's start holding people to account for their 'cockups'
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 15,Sep,17 23:48 other posts 
I totally agree with you on this. People and those who run these corporations to be held accountable. We are not seeing certain individuals from Equifax are taking their "retirement". I am sure these folks will get a generous "retirement" package. Other corporate folks will walk away with their "severance" package.

Most of us when we screw up are just plain fired and if we are lucky get a 2-week, fuck you, "severance" package!

The scary thing is this is going to hurt a lot of folks.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 07:47 other posts 
That is one of my hobby horses. regular employees get really short shrift if they fuck up. Senior executives - such a bankers responsible for the financila meltdown 8 years ago - see to walk always with a very generous golden goodbye and an impressive pension.
When was the last time a senior executive was held accountable for any failure or disaster by their company?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 12:32 other posts 
Few if any senior execs ever are held accountable no matter how much they screw up. Sad but true and I don't see things changing. Such is life...

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 15,Sep,17 16:37 other posts 
Not sure if you guys know what is happening in Iceland right now.But the government of Iceland has falling and we are going to vote for new Government soon maybe as early as Nov 2017 that will mean that the Government that is going out of power have life-line of almost one year.

You may not know why this is happening in Iceland well the reason is that in Iceland we have this Thing call Restore Honor/clean Slate that mean that Criminals can Ask for to be restore honor and that mean that record will be clean of the crime.

Now This case is making people in Iceland very angry because the pardon was giving to a guy that was **** and The father of the PM of Iceland sign A latter of recommendation that This person is modern citizen and is trustworthy and good person and are be Restored his Status.The leading party in Icelandic Government thought it was a good idea to keep this A **** so the public will not know about who the people were that was making this latter s What do you guys thing about this law that we have ?Do you thing is Right that people that comment awful crimes are to be allowed to ask for restore of honor?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 02:39 other posts 
The criminals nasty ask to come clean again they need to provide 3 letters of recommendation by "respectable" citizens. I know, this is funny.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 07:42 other posts 
This appears to be an extreme version of the E.U regulation that allows people to be 'forgotten' by **** search engines to remove unfavourable results relating to an individual from the search result.
Once again the rights of a 'criminal' appear to override the rights of the rest of us. if somone has been to prison because he defrauded people of millions of pounds I would want to know so that if he reappeared in a phoenix company then customers could be warned.
In this case the guy is a convicted ****phile, that information should continue to be available to employers and landlords.

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 15,Sep,17 13:16 other posts 
This is not a sexual topic but I just had to post. For those who do not know this was the last day for the Cassini-Huygens space mission. It was today that mission control finally sent the message to the spacecraft to self destruct and descent into Saturn's atmosphere where it will breakup and disintegrate as it enters the atmosphere.

This was chosen as to ensure protection and to prevent any biological contamination that would arise if the spacecraft somehow crashed into one of Saturn's moons.

I saw a PBS special on this spacecraft a couple of days ago and it was awesome!!!!

P.S. I also saw the PBS special on the Voyager 1 and 2 missions. It was amazing accomplishment that we have launched 2 space vehicles that have left our solar system and into the unknown, hopefully to someday be discovered by another alien civilization. Hopefully our species will live long enough for us to someday make contact with others somewhere out there!

Long live the Voyager 1 and 2 space vehicles and a great big thanks to the wonderful pictures and information that Cassini-Huygens has provided.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Sep,17 17:35 other posts 
I saw the end of the mission reported on the news tonight. it was an awesomely successful mission.
What always puzzles me is how many people appear to be sat in the control room whenever we see an event happen. My question is "Do these people assemble ocassionally for special events, as they have other work as well or has this craft/project been their sole area of work for all these years?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 15,Sep,17 23:41 other posts 
That's a good question I don't know. I do know each person has a specific job in dealing with the spacecraft as it is on it mission, including monitoring the health of the spacecraft on its journey. I'm sure they get together every so often to go over what they are all observing as it travels. But I am guessing they probably have other jobs too.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Sep,17 18:51 other posts 
How many people do you think fired their guns toward the hurricane in Florida? only registered users can see external links

By #487013 13,Sep,17 12:04
Does anyone else get the urge to want to pop pimples when they see them on others who post here? Not naming names or trying to be mean but I see a certain female posting pics of her snatch over the years and everytime I see it on the main page it always appears to have black heads or ingrown hairs. My fingers twitch and I go on youtube and watch people getting them removed.
By #536760 13,Sep,17 20:22
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 91 minutes

Throw it. I like to wear it.
By #460385 13,Sep,17 22:10
The way I see it, if they can take the time to blur out their stretch marks and cellulite, they should take the time to blur out their vagina pimples.
By #536760 13,Sep,17 23:53
Some of us like vagina pimples.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

You still in danger CountryCouple54 or all over except the mess??
By #460385 14,Sep,17 06:09
Just cleanup and a patio roof to repair. Still no electricity since Sunday.
By #487013 15,Sep,17 12:08
I normally don't pay attention to vag cuz I'm not into chicks but those are noticeable.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Sep,17 01:07 other posts 
Maybe it's a fetish. Some men like to wear panties; I won't judge you.
By #536760 14,Sep,17 01:15
Thank you :x
I do wear panties but i cut holes around the vagina pimples.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 14,Sep,17 06:21 other posts 
My old roommate's girlfriend used to take off my other roommate's shirt and pop huge zits on his back... I've always been able to reach if I get any, so I thought it seemed pretty disgusting.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Sep,17 10:05 other posts 
RTL, that's something that should be done behind a closed door!
By #487013 15,Sep,17 12:10
Lol I get bugged by them I dated a super hot guy and dumped him when he took off his shirt he had bad back pimples. I blame Aaron Neville, I remember seeing him on TV and being fascinated by his head wart. I never wanted to tweeze something so bad.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,17 09:50 other posts 
I saw that a member, Dis_ability, /member.php?w=541034 , had posted a request for members to comment on his 70+ pics, apparently the comments/attention will help him determine whether or not he will stay.

I wondered if he realizes that it takes more effort than posting pictures and requesting comments. It's a reciprocal thing, Dis_Ability, EVERY member posts pictures with the intention and desire that they will catch the attention of other members and that they will receive comments and feedback on their efforts. You have got to actively comment and provide feedback on others if you anticipate the same for yourself. By the way, I wanted to mention this to you privately but once again, you are no longer accepting private messages from members.

By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Sep,17 14:28 other posts 
I was just telling a friend of mine that I have never had a wet dream and he was very surprised. I've never had one, not even when I was a teen. Am I alone in this?
By #511804 12,Sep,17 20:13
I did not have one ever. Likely since I masturbated at least twice a day. Till I was in a relation ship sex has always been regular.
By #275407 13,Sep,17 22:21
Nope, I never had one

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 12,Sep,17 14:11 other posts 
Hey gals, do you think this guy is a wonderful husband or what?

/dizyshsxgw25pic.html

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   ...#163

Show your Genitals