Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #26

Pages:  #1... #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #460385 05,Sep,17 15:51
Well we are officially in panic mode in Miami/Ft Lauderdale/Florida Keys. Schools are closed Thursday and Friday. Evacuations start Thursday. People are flipping the fuck out for gas and groceries. Cops are positioned at all grocery stores, gas stations, Home Depots, and WalMarts letting only a few in at a time. Most places are out of water and ice already. Gas will be out in a day or two. For those of you who have never witnessed this craziness, you would scratch your head and say WTF. On a more serious note. Those of you living in South Florida. You have a Cat 5 Hurricane Irma with sustained winds of 185 mph and gusts of 220 mph heading right towards us. Don't take it for granted. Get prepared in the next couple of days. For anyone in the Keys, get the fuck out and head north to higher ground. This storm has the makings of Hurricane Andrew all over again. It will wipe shit out. Good luck.
By #536760 05,Sep,17 17:17
Good luck. Keep us up to date.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,17 19:32 other posts 
Hoping that you and your family are kept safe.
By #511804 05,Sep,17 20:22
I read today if this one slips past Cuba and The Bahamas gap it could be as far or worse than 1935 hurricane which is still the bench mark as the worst for Florida hurricanes.

I know it goes nuts here for blizzards. Just be safe, this one could be real bad. Better safe than, well you know.
By #526776 05,Sep,17 23:20
Please Stay safe!! I'm actually headed into the Panhandle area on business hoping the worst of it doesn't reach that far up!! I may get stranded.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 05,Sep,17 23:29 other posts 
Good luck and I hope everyone will be safe! This is a monster storm and if the predictions hold may be one of the most destructive storms to hit FL! Please people stay safe and if you can get out, especially those the Keys!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 05,Sep,17 23:46 other posts 
Stay safe. I hope everything goes as perfectly as it possibly can, for you and your family.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Sep,17 08:46 other posts 
Be safe, CountryCouple. Sending you positive thoughts for the duration and hoping Irma calms her stupid ass down.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,17 00:14 other posts 
Will someone please tell that woman that I saw exactly what I wanted. /blogs/34093.html

Another member mentioned that they joined her group yet was quickly banned. Gee, common sense would tell you that unless you set the group up as "invitation only" any SYD or SYC member is eligible to join.

Just a suggestion, when you're sending out your welcome messages (By the way, I've been meaning to tell you, I'm flattered that you thought so highly of my welcome message that you chose to use the exact same wording. You're welcome.) you should edit and remove the part about feeling free to visit your page and in its place send them the invitation to join your group (you're welcome, again)!

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,17 11:24 other posts 
Toothbrushes.

What type of toothbrush do you prefer, a toothbrush with soft, medium or hard heads (bristles)?

I know that with every checkup, my dentist gives me a brand new, soft head toothbrush but truthfullu, I don't think it gets the job done. I always go out and buy my own medium head brush which are not plentiful. What's your opinion?
By #536760 29,Aug,17 01:31
medium
By #358797 29,Aug,17 02:07
My dentist doesn't give me shit other than a headache and a fear of my next visit. He reeks of cheap whiskey and mothballs.
But yeah, I get soft ones. Medium ones make my gums bleed.
By HunterAce [Ignore] 29,Aug,17 03:46 other posts 
I use a battery operated brush. Took me awhile to buy into one but now I love it. My teeth feel more polished than when I use a standard brush.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 29,Aug,17 08:33 other posts 
Oh, people use those on their teeth? I thought they were all used by girls too young to have dildos/vibrators (the other end, of course).
By #358797 29,Aug,17 08:43
I had one of those that I absolutely loved, but the damn tips were too expensive. I change my toothbrushes much more often than most people, so it got expensive after a while.
Maybe I should seek a cheaper brand.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Aug,17 05:47 other posts 
I get nothing, except a question about whether I am still using an electric tooth brush. Evidently they are supposed to be more effective.
By #526776 29,Aug,17 08:48
If I use a regular one, Soft. But I love the battery operated one I recently started using.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 02,Sep,17 00:31 other posts 
I use an electric toothbrush. I prefer the medium heads, it feels that it gets my teeth cleaner. I also floss everyday. Since I have receding gums I have to go to the dentist at least 2 times a year to get them cleaned and make sure the plaque is removed. I also have to use Sensodine as the gums recede it becomes painful to use any other type of toothpaste.

I **** getting old!
By milesbferry [Ignore] 03,Sep,17 18:36 other posts 
Electric, soft bristle, Braun is the brand. Mine also has bluetooth, to use the phone app! (I don't use the bluetooth phone app. It confuses my car and phone.)

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,17 19:50 other posts 
For those that follow MLB, the Thursday game between the New York Yankees and the Detroit Tigers looked more like a hockey game rather than a baseball game.

only registered users can see external links
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 02,Sep,17 00:40 other posts 
It was crazy!!!!

When I was growing up in NJ I remember when the Mets were formed! I was a crazy fan then! I had the complete set of baseball cards of the first year the Mets were established. When I went off to the army my mom cleaned out my room and threw out all of my baseball cards!!!

Oh how I wish I had them today!

Such is life!

By #525562 01,Sep,17 22:39
I do pray for the people affected in Texas as I am sure that everyone does. I would ask you to give in any amount that you can afford.I gave under the TJ Watt donation but please give in any way that you can. I ask you is one dollar too much out of your yearly income.

By #494374 01,Sep,17 08:34
We just got a viewers choice award on our page. Does anyone know the details about this award?
--------------------------------------- added after 55 minutes

Okay i figured out. Nvm

By onthelose [Ignore] 31,Aug,17 16:12 other posts 
Your version of the facts. Actual weather data says that temps are flat for the last 15 years. That is the facts look it up. If you want to believe in climate change then by all means give up everything connected to current technology . Don't drive use electricity Don't work for a business who does. Live in a tent in the woods , no camp fires that's polluting our environment. I believe we are affecting our environment but not to the extent that we all need to live in a cave or third world country with nothing.
By #534574 31,Aug,17 22:44

By onthelose [Ignore] 31,Aug,17 16:18 other posts 
WE are by in large a strong country and very capable of recovering from something like this. I plan on helping if I can and if not giving money to the red cross. Complaining helps no one only actions. Riots destroy everything we have worked for. Protest if you must but be prepared to do more than bitch. By the way how can those protesters afford to take time off to protest? I thought they were poor.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,17 09:55 other posts 
What is UFC an acronym for and what kind of moves are acceptable? Is this the kinda fight that allows boxing, kicking, slapping, etc.? Any kind of "blow" goes? I'm also curious about the Mayweather win, 50-0. I'm not a boxing fan but I thought that boxers go at it until one goes down or if one of them is tore up pretty bad and is too stupid to go down.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,Aug,17 11:48 other posts 
I believe UFC is Ultimate Fighting Championships. I thought that the fight was stopped when McGregor was against thr ropes and being pounded remorselessly. i think you got it right in the last part of your comment.

"But the 29-year-old was wilting and was down 89-81 89-82 87-83 on the ringside cards when the stoppage came. "
By _avg_ [Ignore] 27,Aug,17 15:38 other posts 
Eh, isn't this the kinda thing Google and wikipedia are for?

Anyway, yes, UFC is the Ultimate Fighting Championship, the largest and most popular league for professional Mixed Martial-Arts (MMA). As the name implies, MMA allows techniques from other fighting disciplines (unlike boxing, say) but it's not "anything goes" rules: hits to the groin are iIIegaI, for instance.

In boxing, a win can be secured four ways:
1) via Knock-Out (KO) where a boxer is unable to orient themselves within a given time (10 seconds usually) or has been rendered un-conscious;
2) via Technical Knock-Out (TKO), where a boxer is knocked to the ground 3 times in a single round, or the referee/medical personnel stops the fight when they perceive that a boxer is unable to defend themselves effectively;
3) via corner retirement, where the boxer's manager/medical personnel won't allow their boxer to return to the ring, ending the fight in between rounds;
4) via the judges score card, called a 'decision.' Each round, ringside judges award or deduct points based on the rules of boxing, and if after 12 rounds neither boxer has been able to secure a KO or TKO, the fighters' points are tallied and the one with the highest score is declared the victor.

Mayweather won his fight against McGregor last night via TKO in the 10th round, when the referee stopped the match. He then retired, with a career record of 50-0 (50 wins and no loses).
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,17 16:57 other posts 
Yes, I could have researched this via Goggle or Wikipedia but my guess is that it would have made as much sense to me as football (American).

With that said, I thank both you and Andthisisme for your responses.

I read a news feed on my phone that Mayweather earned 100 million for last night's fight and McGregor earned 75 million. That's a staggering amount of money to win/earn for just one fight!
By milesbferry [Ignore] 27,Aug,17 18:34 other posts 
He has to pay the trainers and entourage. I wouldn't do it for less than a million
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,17 19:27 other posts 
You wouldn't do "what" for less than a million? If my news feed did not exaggerate, Mayweather is receiving 100 million and the LOSER is receiving 75 million, just 25 million dollars less!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Aug,17 19:16 other posts 
UFC Ultimate Fighting Championship
UFC Universidade Federal do Ceará (Brazilian University)
UFC Unified Facilities Criteria
UFC Union Fédérale des Consommateurs (French: Federal Union of Consumers)
UFC Université de Franche-Comté (French: University of Franche-Comté)
UFC Uniform Fire Code
UFC Urinary Free Cortisol (hormone)
UFC Uniform Freight Classification
UFC Unité Formant Colonie (French: Colony Forming Unit; biology)
UFC Universities Funding Council (UK)
UFC United Facilities Criteria
UFC Utah Film Commission
UFC Union des Fabricants de Contreplaqué (French: Union of Plywood Manufacturers)
UFC USACE Finance Center
UFC User Friendly Consulting
UFC Up Front Controller
UFC United Financial Corporation (Canada)
UFC Unified Fuel Control
UFC Unit Funded Cost
UFC Unidad de Farmacocinética Clínica (Spain)
UFC Ukrainian Fruit Company (Ukraine)
UFC United Fan Convention
UFC United Family Circulation
UFC Upwards Flow Clarifier
UFC Ujpest Football Club (Hungary)
UFC Ultimate Fantasy Commissioner (basketball)
UFC Universal Forum of Cultures (international cultural event)
UFC United Forms Corporation (Neodesha, KS)

By Sickboy [Ignore] 26,Aug,17 18:09 other posts 
So.... Do Transformers get Car Insurance or Life Insurance?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Aug,17 22:20 other posts 
By #460385 26,Aug,17 22:27
I know they get an oil change every 3,000 miles.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Aug,17 22:28 other posts 
Kinda like Stephen Hawking
By #536760 26,Aug,17 22:28
I shure hope they get shit movie insurance.
By #527431 27,Aug,17 08:12
As long as you are willing to pay for ...

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Aug,17 08:59 other posts 
Last night I donated points to the Got Milk "game". In less than 12 hours, the 200 point bounty was found and *Bearchest* replenished by donating more points. I hope y'all had fun while on the hunt and will consider donating any amount of points to a good cause.
By SammyBW [Ignore] 24,Aug,17 11:01 other posts 
I didn't find any 'bella' or 'bearchest' milk, but I always appreciate it a lot when people donate their points in any way
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Aug,17 06:52 other posts 
How does one donate these points I know I'm computer dumb and every thing I've managed to do on Syd I stumbled on to by accident or was taught but donating milk points has escaped my grasp
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,17 09:51 other posts 
Currently, there are 50 points remaining on what **FlyingCum** has donated so it's kinda difficult to tell, HOWEVER...... when all her donated points expire, they might be replaced with site points OR nothing. If no milk points (nothing) are reflected, admin has a simple link to click on and viola! You determine how many points you want to donate and let the search begin. It's really simple.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Aug,17 06:11 other posts 
Thanks I will watch for it

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,17 12:19 other posts 
I just noticed that a member has almost 800 excitement votes, 33 friends AND THIS IS THE KICKER......no visible pictures.

So if my thought process is accurate, that means that the 33 friends who have access to view the pictures really worked hard to get the member the almost 800 spot. WOW! Thank goodness for good friends!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 26,Aug,17 13:05 other posts 
Female? I talk to some girls with plenty of enthusiastic fans who don't even have friends-only pics on their page, they only upload them privately. It's probably related to the fact that most have very impressive natural tits, from GG cups to MM. I'm assuming with public pics, they'd be much more likely to see them posted elsewhere on the internet, so they're more cautious about who they show. That's my theory, anyway.
By #358797 26,Aug,17 13:59
Most of the big titted females who either don't have pics or post for friends only are fake profiles using stills from cam girl videos. They don't post publicly because they'd get called out on it and reported.
I've had contact with a few of the models whose pics were used here on multiple profiles.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,17 16:57 other posts 
I'm probably wrong, so correct me please. How does a member vote an "excitement vote" unless there is a picture to click on?
By #358797 26,Aug,17 17:58
There's still a +1 near the wanking carrot they can click, I think.... I opted out of the excitement thing ages ago.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,17 19:06 other posts 
I opted out, too but I can still give excitement votes by tapping on their picture. Thank you, I forgot about the wanking carrot up by the member's rating.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 27,Aug,17 05:16 other posts 
@Arexa
Not the ones I talk to regularly. They've taken pics personalized for me, and not in a fake way like those SkinKick pics. (Sometimes I buy gifts for ones I've barely talked to, but I wouldn't know about them.)
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Aug,17 15:08 other posts 
That is a very generous reading of the situation and of course you may be correct.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 26,Aug,17 13:39 other posts 
And somehow that same member was able to pull off winning a PTOM against a far more active and attractive contestant.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 27,Aug,17 05:18 other posts 
Oh, that's who this is about? Yeah, that's different from what I mentioned.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Aug,17 15:06 other posts 
A sad reflection perhaps on how gullible some men are ?
On the other hand they may not care that this type of profile is so often a fake and they just enjoy seeing any photo from anywhere. Which itself is sad as that is not what this site should be about.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   ...#163

Show your Genitals