Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #28

Pages:  #1... #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 07:05 other posts 
I was pretty sure that deleting a comment from a a pic deducted points from that person, since I remember Bella complaining when I deleted one of hers/yours. But it showed a comment of mine deleted from someone's pic in my points log, and there was a 0 next to it, rather than minus anything. The person's still an active user, so why didn't I lose points?

I'm also wondering if points are deducted when someone deletes your comment from their blog. And if you get milk "courtesy of [member]" what does it mean? All the other times I've gotten milk it just shows I got milk, no courtesy of...
By admin [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 09:42 other posts 
It was changed. Now points are not deducted on simple comment deletion. But 20 points are deducted if the member delete comment & bans you in the same time.

"Courtesy of someone" means that someone donated points to the game. Basically in this case you are getting points of that person. So you may visit their page and thank them
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 09:46 other posts 
So if I want to donate milk points, I can do so? Please tell me how.
By admin [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 10:35 other posts 
/excitingtop.php when out of milk there will be link suggesting to "add milk".
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 10:42 other posts 
So as a member, I can donate my points for the fun of those that hunt for milk points?

If I donate 100 points, is it going to be a 100 point find or broken up into 10, 10 point finds. I kinda like that idea of donating my points for the fun of many!
By admin [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 11:26 other posts 
Yes, 100 broken into 10s. If you donate more some %% of it may be divided into 20s though.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 11:49 other posts 
How much would I need to donate to have the milk level to be an award of 20 points? Would I donate 200 points? Does the same logic apply if I want the milk level award to be 40 or 50 points, that I would donate 400 to 500 points?
By admin [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 13:24 other posts 
Normally you don't want them to be packed into bigger amounts when you donate them, since you will get less publicity if they are picked up fast. But yes, if you donate 500 there is a small probability that some of it will be in packs of 40. No more than 5% probability anyway.
By #527431 20,Aug,17 11:21
Aha. Now how system works with those silicone boobs? Is there any points level after you cannot get any points? See, there was plenty of "milk level" but I'm always getting silicone boobs. So I stopped play that.
By admin [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 11:28 other posts 
There were people who dedicated their time to hoarding points that way, while making it very hard for other people to find any. So now it's changed - if you have a lot of points you will not get any from the boobs.
By #527431 20,Aug,17 12:19
See ... you never told us that. What is "a lot of points"?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 12:36 other posts 
He's not going to tell you!

You have 524 points and if you are not eligible to receive new milk points, you know that 524 must be too many.
By #527431 20,Aug,17 12:46
May I give you a gift... which I chose for you?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 13:00 other posts 
Me? Sure.
By admin [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 13:28 other posts 
It was written in the rules on that page the moment I changed it. There are no exact numbers though. Most of things here are run on random numbers, not on exact numbers. I can tell you this much though - if you are non-premium member you will have a very hard time getting points from boobs when you are over 250.
By #527431 20,Aug,17 13:50
That's OK, admin. You're site, your rules. End of a day points, at list for me, was always those gifts for the others. How you balance that it's up to you. I know the human nature quite well and have certain doubts that will boost your point sale. And more likely less gifts for the members. But hey ... let's have some fun here! That's about that site, isn't it?
And need to say again: you are doing very awesome job here!
By admin [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 14:41 other posts 
It was not about sales. There were several members who hoarded points and used them mostly to push their images on top of the main page via circle-jerk voting and banner placement. That situation might even be better for me in terms of point sales, but it was quite unfair to other members. So I ended it. I'm well aware that the people who were hoarding points that way will never buy them anyway.

And thank you for the recognition.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 11:57 other posts 
noname you don't want to search for milk points because you no longer receive any? Don't you enjoy the hunt for the sake of the hunt?
By #527431 20,Aug,17 12:23
bella, In the sake of hunt? Not really, it's more like kiss those beautiful lips through the glass. Simple not for me.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 15:30 other posts 
@admin
This sucks... I just commented on new member Britney98's page about how she looks more familiar every time she makes a new temporary account - she deleted it and blocked me, so I lost 20 points. Because of someone that will be gone by tomorrow. I guess I should keep it to myself next time?

Note that she looks like she could be under 18, which may be a possible reason for making temporary accounts so often.
--------------------------------------- added after 32 minutes

Update - Britney98's no longer a member. She was here less than an hour and made me lose 20 points. I saved the pic and did a temporary upload to show you...

[deleted image]
By admin [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 16:41 other posts 
I'm not sure what you are complaining about. You might just report her and enjoy your +20 for the valid report. But you have chosen to gloat instead and lost 20. I don't see anything illogical about this row of events.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 21:05 other posts 
I didn't know that was a reportable offense, having accounts temporarily and returning. When I posted it I was thinking you still just lose 5 points for the page comments. I was exaggerating when I said it sucks, sorry about that.
By admin [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 21:30 other posts 
Having accounts temporarily is not an offense. It just suggests that the member is probably fake and the fact that "she" blacklisted you only confirms that. You would have to do some research to prove it, indeed.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 21:44 other posts 
Sorry, I don't follow your logic. Why would making/having a temporary account suggest "that the member is probably fake? And you are saying that because "she" blacklisted him confirmed that?
By admin [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 22:44 other posts 
Do you know many accounts here that post faces of young girls, appear and disappear and are real?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 23:20 other posts 
I have no idea if there are SYC profiles that post faces of young girls. There are a number of SYD members that scour the recently added members looking for new SYC members/profiles that would probably be more inclined to know. There are a good number of profiles established with pictures only visible for "friends only".
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 22,Aug,17 12:41 other posts 
She was back as UrBabyGirl, but I reported it and got points. Cool.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 09:56 other posts 
RealTitsLover your choice of words speak loudly of you. I "complained" to you because deleting my post on your picture(s) is a reflection of your rudeness. My comments are not harsh, not abrasive and for you to in essence say, "meh, I don't like her comment and do not want it on my picture" is just plain old rude.
By admin [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 10:45 other posts 
That's just your opinion. People don't have to like you and may have different opinions about your comments.

Some actually consider that you stick your nose where it does not belong and do this persistently which many think is "plain rude" as you say.

I stress it that I'm not expressing my opinion now (whatever my opinion might be it does not matter), it's what I was told by different members in private chats over years.

People mostly do not like those who make too much fuss...
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 10:52 other posts 
Stay on subject, how does "sticking my nose where it does not belong" become a reason to delete a non abrasive post that I make on an image?
By admin [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 11:36 other posts 
That was on topic. I'm not sure what's confusing you. The very fact of your comment may be considered rude despite the contents if the person you are commenting on does not like you. Do you normally invite people you do not like to your parties? Are you happy if they come unannounced, even if they behave politely?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 11:53 other posts 
That makes sense. Perhaps I shall consider keeping it real and blacklist members that feel that way, that find me so annoying.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,17 13:21 other posts 
I've been thinking about it, if I'm worried about people I don't particularly care for, showing up at my party unannounced, I'm gonna make it by INVITATION ONLY! And that's something members can do with their pictures here, make them available for "friends only".
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 13:47 other posts 
Did you forget what happened after? I told you in a PM that I found out afterword that it takes points off, and I apologized. The comment that I deleted wasn't about the picture, you were asking me something I'd already PM'd you the answer to.

I also bought you a gift right after that because I felt bad. I've never tried to discourage you or anyone else I haven't blacklisted from commenting on my pictures.

By SammyBW [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 14:02 other posts 
Anyone up for a mafia game? I've not played for quite a while now but I think it can be quite interesting.

This is the link to the game I opened: /mafia.php?id=93 (free to join)

And those are the rules: /mafia.php#rules
By admin [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 14:33 other posts 
It's hopeless, trust me.
By SammyBW [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 14:37 other posts 
Why is the game still there in this case?
By admin [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 15:31 other posts 
It was some work to make it, but once it's made it does not cost me anything to keep it there. I removed links to it from other pages, since almost no one was interested and when several members tried to play it it was a total disaster.
By SammyBW [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 15:40 other posts 
Ah, sure, that makes sense. Never coded myself, so I have no idea about it.

But if the Big **** Game is able to be run, the Mafia game should also be possible. It's not rocket science lol

But the amount of three games played out of 93 kinda proves your point
By SammyBW [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 15:15 other posts 
How many players are needed at minimum?
By admin [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 15:35 other posts 
9 I think. Whatever was recommended. I don't remember already. May be 11.
By SammyBW [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 15:50 other posts 
Ok, it may be 11, as all finished games had a player count larger or equal to that number.
--------------------------------------- added after 39 hours

Come one, people. Only one more player needed

By #460385 20,Aug,17 09:07
We have made 60 "Hot Votes". We have received over 20 "Hot Votes" and have made several comments on members pics and pages. All in the last 24 hours. 2 days ago we made 35 "Hot Votes" using almost 300 points in 2 days. Our "Activity Meter" went from 230 to 239. WTF, I don't understand this thing. How the hell do members get in the thousands?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 09:16 other posts 
I don't even see an excitement meter on your page. Isn't that this thing... + ? Looks like you have it turned off.

If you're talking about that activity rating or whatever you guys are always talkin' about here, I have no idea, but I've seen a post saying it resets to 0 every day.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 09:42 other posts 
Were the several comments that you made image comments and were they "meaningful"? That is the kinda thing that's gonna drive your Activity Meter into the kra-jillions!

Silliness aside, if memory serves me correctly, when last this was mentioned, your "Activity" level was under 80 and now it is at 239. That's a significant increase!

As far as the members in the thousands, I got as high as 2400 and wondered how members were able to get to 8,000+. I BELIEVE that the meaningful image comment is how they got there and I'm not interested in coming off like a creeper.
By #460385 20,Aug,17 09:59
4 days ago we were in 600"s if I remember. Seems like you have to continue non stop with this. If you take a day off you drop significantly. Too much time involved for us. This was just a sort of experiment anyways.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 12:18 other posts 
countrycouple54 my current activity level is 1153, I've made 24 image comments. I also vote at least one [HOT] vote and maybe more, with each comment I leave whether it is considered meaningful/too short/meaningless (depending on whether you find that I stick my nose where it does not belong or whether you find me annoying) again, with each and every comment that I make. Let's see where I'm at on August 21st.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 08:12 other posts 
Just a follow up from yesterday, August 20th

Started August 20th with 524 points
Activity Meter at 1153
Gifts sent on August 20th totaling 205 points
Commented on 34 images
Went to bed last night with 1 point
Voted [HOT] 106 times points used 318 (524 - 205 = 319 - 1 = 318 )

Today, my Activity Meter is at 1234, an increase of 81 points. I felt that I was involved in a good amount of "Activity" yesterday but my meter increased by only by 81 points. Now as far as my points, today I started with 400 points, the single point I ended my previous day with, 399 points for site actions due to my involvement, I collected nothing from my subs because I was at my 400 point cap nor did I receive the 40 points as daily award for being a premium prepaid member, again, because I was at my 400 points per day cap.

I will again make reference to the cheap monkies, the members that don't vote, don't send gifts but are sitting on a mega pile of points (far greater than what I worked for and/or paid for) that they "earned" by looking for milk points.
By admin [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 11:17 other posts 
I've already told you, the activity meter is meant to show daily average. If you do nothing for an entire day your meter will drop from 1200 to 1000 not to 0. So if you do a lot, but you did a lot every day before that, it won't increase.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 14:47 other posts 
Gosh, thanks for kindly "telling" me/us. My post was made to "tell" countrycouple54 and to share my activity experience, in detail, for August 20th to August 21st.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 10:39 other posts 
When I was making long and meaningful comments on a number of images every day I approached 2000. Doesnt every comment over a certain length - here size is important - earn you 50 pts?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 11:04 other posts 
I looked at a couple of your April comments and not counting punctuation, fell within 22 to 28 word range.
By #460385 21,Aug,17 11:34
So it's best to make 5 Hot Votes a day over a weeks period to add to your Activity Meter, than making 30 Hot votes in one day.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   ...#163

Show your Genitals