Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #32

Pages:  #1... #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,17 21:59 other posts 
I had the oddest yet one of the best things happen today.I stopped at Best Buy regarding the mobile device I bought at the end of April, beginning of May.

I'm sure I mentioned that I dropped and cracked the screen of the new Samsung S8+ because I recall Arexa and another member speaking of a screen protector.

Anyway, this crack and relatively big kerchunk in the phone was annoying the heck out of me so I figured I'd bite the bullet and pay the $200.00 deductible and make an insurance claim. Apparently, there is not a surplus of these phones ANYWHERE, so sending it away and receiving a refurbished phone was not an option..... Best Buy took one of their brand new phones, transferred all my stuff and didn't charge me anything. The $200.00 was waived. UNBELIEVABLE!
By #517356 15,Aug,17 22:10
Thats an extremely good result!
By #536760 15,Aug,17 22:21
I'm jelous. I'd put on a lottery ticket if I was you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 05:34 other posts 
That's great Bella the system works if you work it but I would invest in a phone protector now
By SammyBW [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 06:46 other posts 
Wow that's what I call costumer service

I use tempered glass on my phone for a while now. It costs only a few Euros and my phone fell down quite a few times by now. I just replaced the glass and it's like Brand new again It's wonderful for little clumsy people like me and you can buy those easily on amazon for a little price.
By #526776 16,Aug,17 11:21
I agree w getting the tempered glass!! It's saved me! Way to go Bella!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 08:42 other posts 
What a great result. There really are some great retailers out there then. Well done Best Buy!
By #511804 16,Aug,17 21:40
Quality customer service is back = Amazon.
I have noticed all places we shop the people are more helpful in service and fees.
I have yet to have an issue with a product from Amazon. They are the Internet version of Sears was when it was at its peak.

I do not have the time to list all the things they have done when there was a problem. My wife enjoys all kinds of shows with the Fire stick. They are transforming customer service at bricks and mortar bushiness forced to follow their lead or loose out.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 19,Aug,17 12:50 other posts 
WOW! Awesome! I think I am one of the last 3 to 4 people on earth who do not have a smartphone! I do have an old cell phone! Maybe someday before I die I'll get one!

By #539753 19,Aug,17 12:38
Pic of Month, good lord. A seeing eye dog would not vote for the current leader. I mean, if a dog could in fact vote. #yuck.

By #460385 19,Aug,17 09:30
Has anyone seen the pic that's leading in Pic Of The Month contest on the SYC side. Are you fucking kidding me. Maybe it's just me but is that really the best pic? I need to get my damn eyes checked cause I ain't getting it. I can't understand why there would be any negative votes for the pics in #2,#3,#4 spots.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,17 10:04 other posts 
I just looked and it is rather sad that some of SYC's beautiful women aren't even in the race, so to speak. You know that this contest is not based on anything more than popularity and kisses.
By #460385 19,Aug,17 10:26
Then that's what the contest should be called. Cause it's damn sure not the Pic Of The Month.
By #527431 19,Aug,17 11:41
CC, everything is about ... advertising. Promote her/him done by ... whoever.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Aug,17 06:03 other posts 
Go the mighty Wallabies

Have to love Bledisloe

Ok i retract the (Go the mighty Wallabies) bit

By SammyBW [Ignore] 15,Aug,17 05:12 other posts 
Some members never fail to amuse me.
I got blacklisted for not befriending Someone back after talking for about 5 minutes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Aug,17 06:28 other posts 
In my 4 yrs I've met all kinds you have broad shoulders just brush it off and move on
By SammyBW [Ignore] 15,Aug,17 06:53 other posts 
Thank you, dgraff. So that makes me look forward to the next kind of those experiences
By #511804 15,Aug,17 20:52
I have never had that problem, feel flattered,
By SammyBW [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 02:13 other posts 
Hehe that's a great way to put it, thanks
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,17 21:42 other posts 
Well, one of my recent blacklists was made by someone that I never chatted with at all. I don't think he participates in the forum and I suspect that we've only bumped into one another on another member's page which is a mutual friend.

The guy is a strange and toothless monkey! /member.php?w=503589
By SammyBW [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 02:15 other posts 
Wow, looks like those 'special' persons are everywhere around

Hopefully I won't get blacklisted now for visiting his page
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 05:28 other posts 
Hahaha he is a strange one indeed
By Cox4you [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 00:38 other posts 
Don't fret it. I just got blacklisted and called a closeted motherfucker because I choose to not show full face in my pics. some people have real mental issues. Don't sweat the small stuff Sammy.
By SammyBW [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 02:17 other posts 
I am not doing that (at least not too much). But sometimes writing down just helps

Oh wow. What about that also a lot of others don't do that? Maybe one doesn't like these pics on the internet? So weird.
By Cox4you [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 02:31 other posts 
Then he has to have a huge number of people he blacklisted because a ton of members here do not show their faces in their pics. I have snippets of my face but it's my choice to show full face or not.
By SammyBW [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 04:01 other posts 
Exactly. He should be aware that his reasoning doesn't make any sense at all.

I find it always funny when people assume they can tell others what type of pictures they should upload. The choice what to upload is with the member itself and no one else.
By Cox4you [Ignore] 17,Aug,17 18:29 other posts 
People blacklist for stupid reasons. You welcome them. You send a nice polite comment.....etc. It should cost points to blacklist then maybe some of these trigger happy folks might think twice.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,17 23:21 other posts 
Ha! I mentioned that myself! Frick, the fricken members are seriously big pussies!

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,17 20:10 other posts 
This is so stupid that anyone ever thought they could pull this off. Three people were arrested in conjunction with attempting to use a drone to drop drugs and cell phones into a Michigan State prison yard! Oi!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Aug,17 20:41 other posts 
It's not the first time. These things have been used successfully in the past. washingtonpost.com. only registered users can see external links

By SammyBW [Ignore] 17,Aug,17 14:36 other posts 
I was wondering: Do you usually or at least sometimes check out the second or third page at a gallery on here? I have to say I barely do.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 17,Aug,17 16:09 other posts 
I was making this point in a thread on here the other day. There is probably an optimal number of pages to have on here. I would say that I seldom get past page 4,and often not that far, unless the person is something special.
By Cox4you [Ignore] 17,Aug,17 23:54 other posts 
I don't always but sometimes I will bc you can miss some really great pics. I think you're right though. Most don't.

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 09:44 other posts 
I saw that I'd been blacklisted a couple more times, and checked the 'Why?' ...
"Rude?" Is that their guess why they might've done it? Or did they not like me pointing out that they were fake? At first, I thought maybe it was one of the girls I called rude for saying "Show me your cock" instead of a 'hi' or 'hello'... but it was the other thing I mentioned.

SkinKick sent these pics to me when I asked what she looked like. When I pointed out that I'd seen the pics before, without the member name he/she'd added to them...
"The pics are fake cuz I'm lazy. Really I'm chubbier."

[deleted image]
[deleted image]
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 22:29 other posts 
This member was Nerdygirl, remember him/her? And before that was slutlikeme. His other male page seems to be alwayswarnedme0
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 17,Aug,17 10:10 other posts 
Ah thanks, that's right! I was trying to think of the last member name, but couldn't. How'd you find a connection with the male one?

By southsidestud [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 11:02 other posts 
[deleted image]
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 11:26 other posts 
The original post says "say something" not "post another pic with your dick in it for no reason." That's what all the other threads are there for.
By Cox4you [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 12:52 other posts 
Looks like he posted random bullshit alright.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 13:07 other posts 
Granted, it's bullshit, but he forgot to say something.
By Cox4you [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 14:24 other posts 
Indeed he did. Must be speechless

By routemaster [Ignore] 15,Aug,17 03:48 other posts 
In my MALE BUMS IN TIGHT SHORTS entry in the Poll section, the pic I included with this has disappeared. There was nothing wrong with it, i.e. didn't break any terms of use, so I can't understand why its gone
By admin [Ignore] 15,Aug,17 22:32 other posts 
What exactly has gone? /polls/475.html I can see a pic there - this one /h3nixdayqz4kpic.html
By #536760 15,Aug,17 22:58
We're waiting for your reply Mr route,y. Not voting until then.

By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 02:02 other posts 
Why are the hosts of the late night talk shows all Democrats?
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 08:24 other posts 
Because Republicans are boring.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 11:34 other posts 
Yep.
By #511804 15,Aug,17 20:51
It is not just the late night talk shows.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 08:32 other posts 
Here's something to give thought to, in your opinion, is there a difference between being sarcastic and/or being nasty?
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 10:07 other posts 
If you and I both dislike a person I could say something that we both think is sarcastic. If you like this person and I say the same thing you might think of it as nasty.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 11:20 other posts 
Or is it possible that your reasoning could be flip-flopped?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 11:32 other posts 
Yeah. Being sarcastic is not always nasty. Being nasty is only sometimes done with sarcasm.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 11:38 other posts 
Sarcasm can be nasty but nastiness isn't necessarily sarcastic.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 11:47 other posts 
That's the same thing I said. Neither one is necessarily the other.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 15:34 other posts 
Haha so it is.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 12:25 other posts 
Very different words, both etymologically (the first is greek, the second comes from a word meaning dirty) and semantically. Of course, one can be both sarcastic and nasty or either of the two but not the other.
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 18:35 other posts 
What is this "sarcasm" you speak of? I am afraid that I am not familiar with the term.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 20:01 other posts 
There you go, you're just funnin' me, again!
By #511804 14,Aug,17 20:28
It is all how it is said, many times determines nasty or sarcasm. In forums it is very hard to know. You can not hear the voice inflection or the expression on the face, as well as body language.
By #536760 14,Aug,17 21:06
By #525562 14,Aug,17 21:14
So many headings to think about here,am I being sarcastic or mean,am I telling like it is or just telling like I see it. I feel that is all in the eye of the beholder(no pun intended),this type of communication will always have gray and misunderstood points.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 21:24 other posts 
Why not trying to read what I said and not over think it? My question is merely if members feel that there is a difference between being sarcastic and/or being nasty.

Yes, as mravg2u pointed out, when things are written in the forum, you don't have benefit of a tone of voice, body language or facial expressions.

My question was not specific and can be answered however the responder would like.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   ...#163

Show your Genitals