Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #29

Pages:  #1... #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 14:46 other posts 
Good bye Jerry Lewis. Your time on this Earth was well spent and when you left us today, you left it better because you did good things while you were here.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 18:39 other posts 
Thanks for sharing that info, kebmo.

By #460385 20,Aug,17 18:33
Jerry Lewis has passed away at 91. Lots of memories as a **** watching his comedy. And what great work he did for Muscular Dystrophy through his annual telethons.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 18:38 other posts 
Yeah, kebmo posted something earlier but it "got lost in the sauce".

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 10:16 other posts 
Hey, SYD/SYC members, what are your thoughts on this; do you think it is RUDE when a member makes the choice to delete your comment that you post on their image? The comment was hot harsh or abrasive.

The only time I delete a comment is when it is made anonymously and if it is abrasive and insulting, otherwise I leave it there. If it is a rude comment on my picture or wall, I want everyone to see that member's character is. Same logic applies to my blogs. A while back, I had two members that didn't agree on something and were poking a stick at each other in my blog. One member asked me to delete the comments made by the member and my response was "no, his opinions were simply his opinions". Now if he asked me to delete the comments that he made, I would have obliged.

So back to the original question, do you think it is rude when you make a non abrasive, non sarcastic comment on a picture, wall, blog and an unappreciative dumbass deletes it?
By #460385 20,Aug,17 10:32
Maybe? But without knowing what the comments were, it's kinda difficult to give an opinion.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 10:37 other posts 
In what instance would you delete a non abrasive, non sarcastic comment? If you could give me an example of something that is not worthy of being posted on your pictures I would appreciate it.
By #460385 20,Aug,17 11:12
I don't know? We don't delete comments. All I am saying that maybe your comment wasn't bad in your eyes. Without knowing what was said, how can we tell? We have been banned for saying "
hello" to members.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 11:37 other posts 
Me, too, I have been blacklisted for saying welcome to new members as well.

I have no desire to interact with members that do not feel that my comments merit being on their pictures.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 10:35 other posts 
Yes,I agree with you.
I only delete a 'comment; if it is gratuitously insulting or abusive. Anything else is fair comment. If we put our heads above the parapet, or post a photo online, we have to take what comes your way.
Is this another example of the 'snowflake generation'?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 11:56 other posts 
I have yet to delete any comments. I would only do so if the comment was offensive, as an example, racially charged or in the content of attacking someone other than me that is meant to demean them. If it is harsh or abrasive and it is aimed at me, I would leave it.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 14:05 other posts 
@Bella
I hope you're not referring to me when you say "unappreciative dumbass." I explained why I did it when it happened (the comment wasn't about the picture, and I didn't know about the points thing) and just now in my other reply to you, along with how I made up for it.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 16:54 other posts 
Seriously, I don't remember the situation and I don't make notes on all my interactions with members. I found your choice of words a bit over the top, that I "complained". Since your memory seems to be clear, did I carry on or did I send you a private message and possibly apologize and ask you what you found offensive about my post?

A dumbass can be any member. Anyone that chooses to delete a non abrasive comment for a "just because" kinda reason sums it up. Even if you are a misogynist or misandrist, it seems rather lame, as well, to delete a welcome post. Regarding a comment on images, I would never disrespect a man who identifies his preference as men by going page and commenting on any of his images. NO! But to delete a welcome or a post on a picture, "just because" seems weak.

And again, a cheap monkey is going to anyone that sits on a pile of points, that wants to comment on pics but is too cheap to vote.

BAM! That's how I feel!

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,14 20:06 other posts 
Do you find yourself wanting more or do you find yourself needing more?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 19,Aug,17 23:48 other posts 
Neither any more...
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 06:59 other posts 
That's an awesome avatar, where'd ya get that? (humor me)

If this question was about sex, I always find myself wanting more, except for those very rare times when I was fucking 8+ times a day/night.

I never find myself needing it, because that would mean I'd be willing to lower my standards. I never do that, whether I'm sober and I fucked two other girls already that day, or it's been over a year since I had sex and I'm drunk and horny as hell.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 11:45 other posts 
It is the Mario shy guy...

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,14 12:56 other posts 
If you eat ice cream, what is your favorite flavor and why?
By #450957 26,Mar,14 06:47
Cherry cordial, with little flakes of ice inside to help cool me down on a hot summer day.
By #450957 26,Mar,14 16:41
Where are my manners? What's your favorite ice cream, girl?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,14 17:13 other posts 
When I have ice cream, I enjoy vanilla. Thank you for asking, Yimmy.
By #450957 26,Mar,14 20:37
I was sure you were a chocolate lover. Now I am so curious about your taste in food. Do you like bland, plain and tame...or do you prefer spicey, flavorful and exciting?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,14 21:27 other posts 
Vanilla ice cream is so underrated! If you care to, you can add fresh berries or chocolate sauce to it to dress it up. I really enjoy the flavor of vanilla ice cream over any other flavor. Do I enjoy a scoop of Ben and Jerry's, Cherry Garcia? Hell yeah, but will normally have vanilla.

Regarding food, I prefer flavorful, well seasoned and I have a penchant for spicy foods but alas, I have to be careful........
By #358797 26,Mar,14 21:40
Hell yes! I love vanilla too.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,14 21:45 other posts 
All right, all right, all right!
By routemaster [Ignore] 27,Mar,14 00:01 other posts 
I love vanilla ice cream too, especially with a chocolate flake in it, I'm quite partial to a 69 ... erm, I mean a 99!!!!
By #450957 27,Mar,14 05:04
The only time I like vanilla is when it's drowning in root beer. Yum!
By #460385 20,Aug,17 08:58
only registered users can see external links
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 07:25 other posts 
Good to hear that I am not alone in enjoying vanilla. As a young **** I always though vanilla ice cream was just the way ice cream was produced before flavours were added and didn't realise vanilla was actually a flavour.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Mar,14 16:54 other posts 
I prefer frozen yogurt, and in fact, vanilla flavor.
Why? I like simple things!

Just like women . I'm more turned on by the girl next door, by a woman who's nice , ordinary looking, and not a playmate.

The simpler the better.
By routemaster [Ignore] 27,Mar,14 00:02 other posts 
Hazelnut yoghurt with muesli is delish
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 00:04 other posts 
Vanilla!!! I know "boring"!!!
By #526776 20,Aug,17 06:36
It's Vanilla for me! Especially the soft serve swirly creamy custard kind in a cone!!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 09:01 other posts 
Lavender.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,14 12:00 other posts 
I do not understand the unusual number of 'members' that create profiles and are gone in less than one week. Why bother?
By #460403 26,May,14 12:09
I guess it's kind of insecurity about their private parts
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,14 12:16 other posts 
That might be part of it.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 00:23 other posts 
I'm insecure about my private parts and I'm still here, I don't think that's the whole story.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 02:55 other posts 
I can understand that an occasional person may join and then decide this is not for them. In general though maybe these transient members expect members to flood to them and don't realise that just as in real life you need to make an effort if you want to make friends.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,14 20:32 other posts 
It's horrific to hear the news reports of b@bies dying in their car seats because parents have forgotten them and left them locked in unventilated car for hours.

There have been 39 deaths that have been reported this year. Reporters suggest that you place the diaper bag in the front seat and your cell phone in the back seat to remind you about the chi1d. It's unbelievable that someone would forget to get their chi1d and not forget to grab their cell phone. What are your thoughts on this and does this happen where you live?
By #415959 20,Jun,14 21:37
By #428387 20,Jun,14 21:47
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,14 23:08 other posts 
It's so sad poolboy that you're not able to think independently.
By #428387 21,Jun,14 06:56
Your post left me speechless I couldn't find the words to express my sorrow of the tragic news you posted so I just left a blank.I think 2N may have suffered the same he to could not bring himself to comment. The hurt was to much for him.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,14 08:02 other posts 
Thank you for your response, I apologize for being cynical.

I'm not certain that NOT2nice reaction left speechless as he visited my page and left the gift of a 'pissing dog' and the message of 'for old times sake'. I chose to delete his message. I'm really not certain what NOT2nice's motive is, in March/April, he contacted me and wanted bygones to be bygones. My question to him was if he was apologizing to me for his previous words and actions and if so, it would be contingent upon him deleting ALL the negative gifts he has sent me. He said that it wasn't going to happen.

As I responded to him on his post the other day, for him and the 'few members that frequent the forum', there is a choice that can be made, if you don't like the content, move along or mark the topic [I don't like this topic]. I really don't think that my post left NOT2nice speechless. I think it was the cigarettes and alcohol......
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 00:26 other posts 
I find it difficult to believe that people can "forget".
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 02:51 other posts 
39 ??!!! We do have occasional cases where a **** if forgotten in a car but I am not sure that any of these events has led to a fatality, thank god.

By routemaster [Ignore] 06,Jun,14 04:12 other posts 
Remembering the brave men of the Normandy landings, a.k.a. D Day, 70 years ago today, who hastened the end of world war two. Please spare a thought for them today
By #358797 06,Jun,14 10:51
Apparently D-Day has taken on another meaning. My local convenience store just sent me an email saying it's now Donut Day and if I use my card, I get a free donut.

It kind of confused me why such an event would take place on such a day... But, hey... Free donut.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,14 12:27 other posts 
In memory of many,
In honor of all!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 00:21 other posts 
I stood on those beaches several years ago. I can not imagine what it took to climb down into the landing boats, and then when it hit the beach run directly into the machine gun fire. I saw the cliffs on Utah and Omaha beaches, wondering what it took to fight their way to the top.

My dad never said much about his experience that day. He did tell the story of getting on the ship early that morning not knowing where they were going or what they were to do. He said when he heard the guns of the battleships, that were pounding the beach to create the foxholes for them find cover when they reached the beach, he knew something was up. When their platoon sergeant came down into the hold, all he said to everyone was, "This is it".

They all descended into their own quiet thoughts.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   ...#163

Show your Genitals