Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #27

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #487013 24,Aug,17 10:39
Pretty sad when a pic of the month contestant has to blur and photoshop pics to hide ass pimples and dents in their rear end. IDK just feel unless its artistic edits or to hide a face should not be allowed, kind of like cheating in a way.
By SammyBW [Ignore] 24,Aug,17 11:03 other posts 
Well the contest isn't about the best pic unfortunately, it looks like 95% of the votes only come in when you go around and ask for them. This way the contestant who puts in the most work (or has people doing that for him) wins. That's just the way it is.
By #487013 24,Aug,17 13:31
Ive ran before and won and didn't lift a finger to get votes just ran to test a theory.
By SammyBW [Ignore] 24,Aug,17 13:39 other posts 
Either the female contest is different or times have changed then
By Cox4you [Ignore] 25,Aug,17 03:41 other posts 
For this month it's true but look at who's running and who his fucktwit is doing all the rallying.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Aug,17 16:49 other posts 
I can understand someone blurring their face out of an image or a background that would help identify them but 'airbrushing' a photo to enhance appearance sort of goes against what I feel this site is about; genuine amateurs posting 'real' photos.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 25,Aug,17 19:15 other posts 
Oh wow, the one that looks a skin-colored Swamp Thing? That's AFTER blur and photoshop?! I never would've guessed something could look so horrible after doing all that. It's still obvious from the smaller version that it'd be a bad idea for me to click on it, I have a weak stomach when it comes to things like that.
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Aug,17 02:21 other posts 
When I clicked on the pic of the ass it said that this member blacklisted me. I didn't really want to see her queen sized ass, just the extent of the photo shopping.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 26,Aug,17 12:53 other posts 
Oh yeah, I've been blacklisted too, thank god. I remember how awful it was checking out some threads here before that and there'd be random raunchy pics like that posted for no reason. Kinda like all the random dick pics everywhere, but even grosser than most of those.

By JustWill [Ignore] 24,Aug,17 12:49 other posts 
Saw a rather odd blog post today. A female member asked "who knew" that she could fit 57 pencils in her pussy. It brought several questions to mind:
1. Who has 57 pencils just sitting around waiting to be shoved up a who-ha?
2. Will she get pissed if I answer "I did"?
3. Are you going to use the pussy-pencils to write with later on, or have you just wasted 57 perfectly good writing instruments?
4. Were they sharpened?
5. Did you insert them eraser end first?
6. Do you think you might need to get a better hobby?
By #460385 24,Aug,17 13:34
Did you ask her any of those questions? Did you ask her if she got lead poisoning?
By #487013 24,Aug,17 13:39
I wonder if they were unsharpened pencils or thise chubby ones they give to little kids to start out with.
By #536760 25,Aug,17 19:09
were there pics ?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Aug,17 19:24 other posts 
I didn't count them but they should be close to 50:
only registered users can see external links
By #536760 25,Aug,17 19:43
mmm not shure what to say, except why keep 30 pubes?
By #358797 25,Aug,17 21:20
Not to be a party pooper but pencils haven't been lead for ages. They're all graphite now.
I bet it'd be amusing to see her trip and fall on them... Provided the sharpened ends went in first.
By #517356 25,Aug,17 21:28
Firstly why??....just why do it?

Secondly , just imagine trying to explain that to medical staff if tbey got wedged ...lol
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Aug,17 02:13 other posts 
My first thought when I looked at it was an adult version of Spirograph.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,17 22:57 other posts 
Okay, in your opinion, what is a "sexy comment"? Is it simple and to the point, or is it some wordy novella?

A member seemed to be upset because [s]he commented on a another member's pictures and was blacklisted. I read a sampling of the messages sent and I mentioned (my opinion), the comments were over the top and probably made that member uncomfortable.
By #358797 25,Aug,17 23:10
I can't stand over the top comments. I get more via pm than I do on pictures luckily. I always cringe when I log in to a "ur so hot I love ur tits and pussy I'd lick it then push my cock in and fuck u til you cum and cum again and I'd fill ur ass with my hot spunk"... So gross. A nice simple "I like that photo! Thanks for posting it!" is infinitely better.
By #517356 26,Aug,17 00:30
I always try with fairly short messages first..such as great pics or nice body. I think its quite rude to jump in immediately with what your going to do with the person ( ladies in my case ).

By #460385 25,Aug,17 23:04
Good luck to any of you living on the Texas coast. Hold on tight, it's gonna be a rough night. Be safe.
By #539433 25,Aug,17 23:25
Thanks for caring
By #460385 26,Aug,17 00:04
Went through Hurricane David and Hurricane Andrew. We know how it is. And these sons of bitches always hit in the night. Flooding from the storm surge is gonna suck. Good luck.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,17 21:27 other posts 
Did anyone in the U.S. see the total eclipse yesterday? One of my co-workers was able to pull a Fox station reporting from Mattress, Oregon. From the news feed, it would appear that the eclipse made it quite dark there. I'm not sure how accurately the film crew was able convey the actual eclipse since the spectators were advised that using cell phones or a camera could/would destroy their device. So did the Fox film crew fit their cameras with the NASA approved covering which would give the viewers the appearance of darkness?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Aug,17 21:53 other posts 
I watched the whole thing live through my welding helmet it was pretty cool
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,17 23:18 other posts 
Did you notice whether it got darker in your neck of the woods? MI and PA were not really going to see or experience the full effect but I didn't care, I was down on the River Walk, down by the Detroit River, looking up from about 14:25 to 14:40.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Aug,17 05:54 other posts 
Yeah it got some what darker and a little bit cooler but the sky looked weird kinda greenish
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Aug,17 08:24 other posts 
For all intent purposes, it looked like a normal sunny day in Detroit, Michigan other than the abundance of folks standing around wearing 3-D-ish looking glasses and a few people holding makeshift devices, the paper plates with holes punctured through them. I wonder if our Canadian neighbors across the river were doing likewise?
By #534268 23,Aug,17 21:06
I saw it in wyoming and it was awesome. If you didnt see it at 100% totality then it probably wasn't that great. but seeing the whole sun covered was amazing . it got very dark, you could see stars, and the temp dropped a lot. very very cool.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Aug,17 21:17 other posts 
I saw the total eclipse on television and it looked amazing. One of the members flipped me pictures that his friend took and I hope he shares them on his page!
By #525562 23,Aug,17 21:09
I saw a 75% eclipse and you had to have the glasses to see it.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Aug,17 21:20 other posts 
We had an 80% eclipse in Michigan and the 20% of the sun that was not covered by the moon really made for a sunny afternoon!
By #537944 24,Aug,17 08:22
Well even at 99% eclipse you cant look at the sun. And it looks like twilight, plus magical shadows.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Aug,17 08:28 other posts 
I'm REALLY curious about your thoughts on this; who do you think the "site police" are? Are they the members that search and report fakes (those posting internet pictures) OR are the "site police" the members that decide the ultimate fate of those members reported?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Aug,17 10:33 other posts 
Taking the parallel from everyday life, but not too seriously. I would say that the 'site police' were those looking for and reporting abuses.

Surely the abuse panel are the 'site judiciary' reaching a verdict and handing down 'deletion' as a penalty if the abuser is 'convicted'.
By SammyBW [Ignore] 23,Aug,17 12:45 other posts 
I'd agree with Andthisisme.

The reporters are the police, the voters is the jury and admin is the back-up judge
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Aug,17 18:50 other posts 
Well, this was something written on a member's wall recently;

"**** wrote (Aug 11, 18:45): 
( ✰ Y ✰ ) youre smoking hot, don't let them stop you adding your great pics, you look amazing and are very lucky to have such a youthful look.. youre a honey ✰****✰" 

Keep in mind, the member in question, had been referred for deletion by the "site police" for sure, 2 times, possibly 3 times in a 3 or 4 day period. This was no easy breezy vote, the fresh face member received a number of [ABUSE] votes, but luckily, the majority of the voters decided there was [NO ABUSE] and the member was "saved" again and again.

Now on Andthisisme's thread about youthful looking honey, the same poster commented to another member, this was said;

gee you two look amazing and so 'young', be careful the site police don't make you take down your shots because they 'think' too much and 'say' too much about 'everything' here... l think the both of you are gorgeous, sexy and smoking hot!!

All I'm saying is rather than taking cheap jabs a the "site police", be heard, get involved in the voting process and see who the "site police" really are and see who the "judiciary board" is.
By #460385 23,Aug,17 20:11
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Aug,17 20:51 other posts 
Oh yeah the site police are definitely those who search members pages for any little violation you know who you are and I know who you are i my self have better things to do
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 23,Aug,17 20:40 other posts 
I would say the "site police" are those who search and report fakes. Sometimes they make themselves the judge and jury too, but they should not be.

Sometimes those who report are too quick to want to delete before they get the whole story.
By #275407 24,Aug,17 02:04
The site police aren't doing to good of a job. Nearly half the people on this site are fakes. I don't get involved because I don't care

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 23,Aug,17 20:58 other posts 
Has anyone here seen the TV Series called "Trapped"? It was as series on TV about a year ago where a murder occurred on a ferry that was coming into a small Icelandic town. People I was with on my trip Iceland recommended the series.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 22:36 other posts 
Who likes and eats Nutella?

I've never had it but I understand it is good as long as you like a chocolatey/hazelnutty taste. What do you do with it, ie do you bake with it, spread it on toast, run your finger in the jar and eat it that way, put it on peanut butter instead of jam, what do you recommend?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 23:31 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By #358797 21,Aug,17 01:47
I refuse to eat or buy Nutella... It's nutritionally void. It's sugar content is through the roof... it contains 21 grams of sugar per 2 tablespoon (or 37 gram) serving.. and it contains palm oil, which is one of the more dangerous types of fat we can consume. Palm oil is also being looked at as a possible carcinogen... Also, the makers of Nutella were sued in a class action lawsuit like 4 years ago for supposedly healthwashing their product. They'd tried to claim some sort of health benefit and there was none.
By #536760 21,Aug,17 03:59
so is it bad if i put it on my dildo?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 05:18 other posts 
I am sure you are 100% correct, and I say this with a big smile on my face but "Aren't you a little ray of sunshine?"

I read so many articles these days telling me what will either give me cancer or will protect me from cancer, cause obesity of reduce obesity etc that I have given up reading them. (Red wine seems to do both) Moderation is the key in so many of these issues.

As for Nutella I can definetly live without it.
By #536760 21,Aug,17 05:43
So i moderate my dildo or Nutella ?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 08:28 other posts 
Definetly the Nutella
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 07:44 other posts 
Apparently you considered buying it because you checked the daily nutritional value, right? So, if you bought it, were you going to spoon some on top of ice cream, mix it in milk, spoon it right out of the jar and straight into your mouth, or what? I'm really not a chocolate person, so I'm trying to get an idea what folks wanted to do with this spoonable chocolatey nutty concoction.
By #358797 21,Aug,17 08:49
I didn't really consider buying it. It's offered at breakfast at my daughter's school, I wasn't familiar with what it was so I did a bit of research when I noticed it so frequently on the menu. They smear it on a soft tortilla shell,stick a half a banana on it and call it a Nutella burrito, some days it's just smeared on toast and other days it's served amongst assorted fruits...
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 09:32 other posts 
Basically, the school is using it to accompany fruit. Hmmmm.....I wonder why they feel it necessary to "enhance" a piece of fruit? And I would bet a smear of butter (not margarine) is healthier for the chˇldren, but not cost effective.
By #358797 21,Aug,17 09:46
Pretty much. And yeah, butter would be better.
It kinda pisses me off there's so many regulations on school lunches nowadays... I live in an area with a heavy concentration of farms... The school can't serve locally raised/grown meats or produce, but it can serve frozen mystery "meat" and sugar packed bullshit with a USDA stamp on it.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 15:02 other posts 
Isn't that a shame! Although a good portion of my tax is due to school millage, because I don't have chˇldren/chˇldren in school, that was something that I never thought about or gave consideration to, what government funding approves and provides. It's probably very similar to nursing home food.
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 09:51 other posts 
The restaurant I work at has a Sunday family brunch and I have a crepe station. The klds LOVE Nutella crepes. Personally, I don't like it.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 17:14 other posts 
Okay, kˇds tend to like anything sweet, so they do not count. DO the restaurants in your area prepare anything else with Nutella? If so, what are they and do those items sell well?
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Aug,17 20:41 other posts 
My baker made a Nutella tenth anniversary cake for a couple once. It was a special request from him to surprise her. She loves Nutella. Nobody sells it though. Just as I suspected, a Google search finds recipes for Nutella cheesecake.
By #537944 22,Aug,17 04:24
I guess its something you have to grow up with, like cheeze whiz, peanutbutter, vegemite and the like
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 22,Aug,17 16:19 other posts 
Vegemite! UGH!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,17 19:46 other posts 
What did you grow up with that is "questionable"?
By #537944 22,Aug,17 23:00
Pickled and fermented fish, eating lambs head, lutefisk, caramelized "cheese".
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,17 23:14 other posts 
Dang! Ma never prepared any of those for our Sunday meal and I cant say I've ever noticed any of those on menus in the restaurants that I've dined in. Perhaps Big Boy, Ram's Horn and The Clock aren't upscale enough for those delicious sounding dishes.

Fermented fish sounds major yummy. NOT!
By #537944 22,Aug,17 23:19
Look up hákarl and then get back to me
By #525562 22,Aug,17 23:20
Peanut butter and honey is better in my opinion but as a **** I did love peanut butter on toast and chocolate milk.
By #536760 23,Aug,17 00:38
did he say as a dick or as a cunt?
By #537944 23,Aug,17 02:40
He said him self at a younger age.

Peanut butter is a thing I wouldnt buy myself, but i wouldnt turn down a peanut butter and jam sandwich if it was offered to me. Or peanut butter sweets, i wasnt really raised with it.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   ...#163

Show your Genitals