Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #55

Pages:  #1... #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By routemaster [Ignore] 25,Apr,17 02:37 other posts 
Today, 25th April, would have been the 100th birthday of the one and only Ella Fitzgerald who passed away in 1996. A singer of TRUE class with a voice like honey and one of the finest interpreters of The Great American Song Book EVER - and English songs too, she moved with the times and did a great version of The Beatles' "Can't Buy Me Love". Frank Sinatra said she was the only other singer who he's appeared with who made him feel nervous. R.I.P. Ella:

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,17 22:53 other posts 
What's up with the fricken SYD members who have absolutely no problem posting pictures on their page(s) that reveal the faces of their wife, girlfriend, FWB, yet the fricken low life weasel doesn't have the balls to show their own face? I have no respect for that type of person.
By #525562 18,Apr,17 23:27
Uum,..I am taking the pic and the person has no objection to being filmed or having a picture taken at that moment? I am an asshole,why would I not post it if you do not protect yourself?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,17 23:31 other posts 
You've hit the nail on the head, because that man is nothing more than an ASSHOLE, weasel and lowlife. Thanks for your input!
By #525562 18,Apr,17 23:40
I am very happy to help you and I stand at attention in your presents!! Please let me know when I can be at your bidding again,at your reserve
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,17 23:42 other posts 
In my presents?
By #525562 18,Apr,17 23:57
Have your fun,
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,17 07:39 other posts 
This post is a legitimate question a peeve of mine and not about YOU. Is there a reason why you have attempted to make it so?
By #460385 19,Apr,17 08:00
More than likely it's an ex wife or ex girlfriend or perhaps a pic they got of the internet. I couldn't see why anyone would put a face on a site like this. And I have learned to be sketchy of profiles that claim to be a couple or a man claiming the pics on his page are of his wife or girlfriend. There are many that have only solo pics of the man and solo pics of the woman. If your a couple or it is your wife. Why are there no pics of them together? Just a thought.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 19,Apr,17 15:49 other posts 
I agree. I'm weary of men posting pics of women that they themselves are not in. I'm even more suspicious if the girl looks a lot younger than the guy, or seems like she may be out of his league.
As for men posting pics of their wives or girlfriends showing their face, but not there own, it could be that the woman isn't shy about showing her face, but the man might be.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,17 23:04 other posts 
@ andrew, hmmmm..... your theory is a possibility but I still feel that any man that does not have the balls to show his own face has no business posting pictures that reflect the woman's face.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 20,Apr,17 13:11 other posts 
I see your point, bella!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,17 23:08 other posts 
@ countryboy, Yeah, it might be an ex but I still feel that those male members are 1) low life 2) weasels and 3) ASSHOLEs
By #525562 23,Apr,17 22:51
I did misread your response and that is my fault but please be aware that all capital fonts will throw rabbits into a fit,just look at what headlights do to us.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Apr,17 08:05 other posts 
I totally agree,call me cynical but I am very suspicious of any profile where the female's face is shown and not the males. This may be their gf/partner but does she know her face is here? I sometimes doubt that.

To me it is simple, if you are not prepared to post your own face you should not post anyone elses.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,17 09:27 other posts 
Hear, hear!

And that's why I would refer to any man doing so as a lowlife, weasel, ASSHOLE!
By #494374 24,Apr,17 18:01
If you feel that way, why did you give one member several gifts who does exactly what you are talking about? Was just curious
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,17 20:28 other posts 
If you're referring to me, I would be happy to respond but I don't know what SYD "friend" I might have who readily posts pictures of a female but only posts pictures of his dick.
By #494374 24,Apr,17 20:34
I will msg you their name.
By #511804 24,Apr,17 21:05
It is more than likely without concent. Perhaps for revenge, or all those things you have mentioned as well.

What if the person is showing complete face and full nudity both themselves and others. Do we really know for sure in many cases face shots are not consensual.

Any person posting pictures of others without permission are criminals.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,17 07:58 other posts 
Oh, this is an interesting addition, admin has added a "WHY?" feature with regard to being blacklisted.

Since the act blacklisting does not cost points it should be MANDATORY that a reason is provided by the blacklist-er in order to complete the blacklist process. I happened to notice that of the 20 members that I have been blacklisted by, one thunder cunt has provided the reason; "TROLL". As long as we have the benefit of knowing "WHY?", why not include the WHO, the member's name that provided the "WHY?"?
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Apr,17 12:32 other posts 
I am always amused by the fact that people feel quite free to post all sorts of nasty, bat-shit crazy, or insulting comments where and whenever they want, but if you point out that they sound like a hypocritical, mentally retarded walrus...BOOM...YOU'RE the troll.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,17 22:48 other posts 
This morning, I had one "WHY?" reason and it was simply just TROLL. Apparently, the cock juggling thunder cunt from down under decided that TROLL was not adequate. The reason was amended to; SAGGY TITTED TROLL.
--------------------------------------- added after 58 minutes

Oooooo.....the reason has been amended, AGAIN, to reflect SAGGY TITTED COCK-A-DOODLE GUTTER TROLL. She just can't help herself!
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Apr,17 12:50 other posts 
It could be worse. She could have gone with her usual insult and posted a pic of her snatch...
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,17 09:02 other posts 
@ JustWill, the fat ass amazon from down under appears to be on meltdown. My "WHY?" seems to continually change, I believe she thinks about me more than she would like membership to realize. NOW my "WHY?" reads; LOUD MOUTHED, SAGGY TITTED, GUTTER TROLL, WITH A HUNCH BACK

psst....psst.... is it possible that you've not needed to wear an underwire bra only because your BIG BELLY keeps your old titties in place? Dang!
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Apr,17 12:30 other posts 
I also noticed that if I go to your page, I can read the WHYs that other people posted about you. Can't see who posted them, but I can see what was written. That's kinda...weird...
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Essentially, the new "why" feature provides a way for people to publicly, and anonymously, insult you if you are noy a paid member.
For example: If I post "Hypocritical Nut-job. Seriously, she's totally batshit crazy" as my WHY for blacklisting a member, anyone who checks her page can see the comment, they just have no idea who posted it...
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,17 15:12 other posts 
Yeah, isn't that a hoot! I really hope that admin considers adding by "WHO" to the "WHY?"'s. Perhaps it is admin posting the "WHY?".
By #358797 19,Apr,17 15:55
I noticed that last night. I got labelled as a down voter. I guarantee I've never down voted that "lady".
I do agree it should be mandatory to fill out.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,17 22:42 other posts 
@ Arexa, do you know who posted comment?
By #358797 20,Apr,17 01:33
I can't be 100% sure, but seeing as the other 5 who've blacklisted me did so long before there was even a notes option, it leads me to believe it was the 6th and most recent one....
By #487013 20,Apr,17 09:02
Oh, this should be interesting. Lmao
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

How do you find the notes on yourself?
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Apr,17 17:20 other posts 
I'm labeled a self riteious mean cunt
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,17 22:48 other posts 
Well, who do you think would have said that?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Apr,17 05:16 other posts 
I know it's liX and I am mean to her until she starts acting like a lady not a barn yard animal
By #487013 21,Apr,17 09:07
Barn animal is accurate, she leaves her feces everywhere.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Apr,17 17:45 other posts 
By #511804 22,Apr,17 19:30
Blacklisting people is needed in some cases. When people will not be reasonable. Other wise is it like being a snowflake. Hide in your safe place when someone says or does something you disagree with rather than face reality.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,17 20:00 other posts 
Hi mravg2u, please give me a scenario (or two) that would be a justifiable blacklist. Thank you.
By #511804 23,Apr,17 16:14
If a person was stalking you, commenting on your work when you have expressed you did not wish the person comments. In general making contact and comment that are neither wanted or are unkind. Mind you this would be the last means of dealing with the problem other than leaving the website.

In general unwanted contact with a person after that person was told your were not interested in having them around.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,17 17:25 other posts 
Thank you, mravg2u, your explanation is appreciated.

It's sad that some of the members are too weak to approach matters in a mature way and it's just as sad that admin makes the blacklist process so easy breezy.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Apr,17 08:01 other posts 
To my mind if we have to post a reason for a blacklist and other people can read these reasons, the blacklister must be identified. At the momen this is an opportnity to post anonymous unfair abuse. Admin should amend thios procedure.

By #460385 20,Apr,17 13:24
Thanks to JustWill's post I humored myself by looking at all 18 of our friends "Whys". It's hilarious that only 5 of the 18 have only one "why" comment. The same 5 that have been blacklisted by the Walrus. So I guess I may have to break protocol and finally blacklist the saggy old maid so I can post a "why" on her page. It's funny she calls us fake. But her AussieMan has no problem commenting on the wifes pics and touching our "heart" everyday. Could it really be that she thinks we are fake? Or just a jealous rage that her man finds my wife attractive.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Oh fuck me. I can't blacklist a member who has already blacklisted us first. No access to her damn page. This is bullshit. I hope Administration works on making this a 2 way street. Kinda fucked up that other members can read the "why" comment and believe we are fakes. I would have rather been called a "down voter" "troll" "depressive" or " big mouth cunt" than a "fake". Lol
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Apr,17 13:46 other posts 
You can blacklist a member without going to their page.
On your page, click 'social' then click 'your black list'.
At the top, you will see a 'ban this member' box. Just type in their name, and they are added to your black list.

She is the Walrus, Goo goo g'joob!
By #460385 20,Apr,17 13:49
Thanks Will
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Apr,17 13:50 other posts 
You're very welcome!
By #487013 21,Apr,17 09:09
I'd rather be fake than have a cooch that looks like old head cheese. Lmao
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,Apr,17 13:30 other posts 
In my experience, old head cheese and new head cheese look ( and smell) pretty much the same. Totally regusting!

By #460385 20,Apr,17 14:27
I feel better. We were able to leave a "why" to the 4 members who have blacklisted us. I like this new option. Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,17 23:08 other posts 
The "WHY?" option is a great idea however I still feel that the member that posts "WHY?" be identified.

I must be on my "WHY?" poster's mind 24/7 cuz that walrus continues to update my "WHY?". Such a strange, whack-a-doodle she is! Kiss my ass, you crazy twat!

By #460385 20,Apr,17 09:20
Well I checked my "Why" just now for the first time. It says...... 1."Fake" So of the 4 we have been blacklisted by 1 says we are fake. Sure would be nice to know which of the 4 it is. Would love to send them a private pic of their choosing of the wife and I. With middle fingers flying high to say "Go get fucked".
By #487013 20,Apr,17 09:31
How do you see the why?
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Apr,17 12:28 other posts 
If you click on your smiley face icon on your profile page, it shows you the number of people who have friended and blacklisted you. The WHY is next to the blacklist number. It doesn't say which one posted the WHY, though.
By #487013 20,Apr,17 19:09
Thank you. Lmao
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Apparently I'm depressive. I've been banned by a total of two members.
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Apr,17 20:23 other posts 
If you go by total body mass, you've been banned by four and a half members...
By #487013 20,Apr,17 22:40
This is true. Lmao

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   ...#163

Show your Genitals