on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #54

Pages:  #1... #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,17 07:47 other posts 
I'm on her mind, AGAIN! She's thinking about me.....☆bella!☆
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Apr,17 11:52 other posts 
That's because she looooves you! She wants to BE you...in a weird, Silence of the Lambs kinda way...
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,17 16:58 other posts 
Eww! In a Silence of the Lambs kinda way, like; "IT puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again"? Geez, that clothespin on her coochie whack-a-doodle is for real, disturbed!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,17 05:22 other posts 
I like the movie strange land with Dean Snyder he was trying to teach his teen age daughter a lesson about talking on chat sites
By #511804 30,Apr,17 16:56
You got in her head some how ..

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,17 21:02 other posts 
Anyone with a Samsung Galaxy S7 phone and using Sprint as their carrier, experiencing connectivity problems?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 05:43 other posts 
Sorry Bella I'm an apple man
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 09:27 other posts 
I enjoy a crisp Granny Smith, which apple is your favorite, dgraff?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 18:57 other posts 
The apple I 5 I 6 and i7 but my tablet is a Samsung Galaxy e tab
By #460385 28,Apr,17 08:13
It's not the phone, it's Sprint. In our house we have 2 iPhones, a Samsung, and a LG and the service with Sprint has been horrible this last year on all of them. In August we are switching. Sprint sucks.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 09:41 other posts 
I wasn't sure what was going on and I took my phone into a Sprint corporate store. They seemed to understand what my concern waa about, they went as far as telling me that there was an update that was necessary that wasn't part of the 40+ minute updates that I normally schedule for overnight. The tech fiddled with the phone, told me it was updated and sent me on my way. I still get error messages saying "connection interrupted", "offline", "unable to reach the site", strange problems that I've never had. I recognize that roaming can be an issue because Canada is so close, but I have never experienced internet connectivity issues!

By the way, it is apparent that you are a house divided, 2 iPhones, a Samsung and an LG. In your opinion, which is the best device?
By #460385 28,Apr,17 13:40
I'm not an iPhone guy. I like the Androids. This was the first time with an LG. My guy convinced me to change from a Samsung. He said this camera would blow away the Samsung. So I switched. Of course the kids have the iPhones and iPads. I don't really think one is better than the other. Androids are just user friendly in my opinion.
By #358797 28,Apr,17 10:06
I have T-Mobile. I absolutely love them. Not a single issue, and I get freebies every Tuesday.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 10:35 other posts 
Been with T Mobile for well over 9 years now and throughout all that time only had one issue that needed attention!! although here in Maine there are areas that are dead zones (no service) But that holds true with all the carriers due to the dense trees (after all we are known as The pine tree state)
By #358797 28,Apr,17 12:13
Do you have the T-Mobile Tuesday's app? It's great! All kinds of cool freebies.
And I hear ya... I'm in southern Pennsylvania... Nothing but trees and mountains and backwards hillbillies here.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 12:30 other posts 
I understand that backwards hillbillies REALLY fuck up cell reception...
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 17:03 other posts 
You just cannot help yourself!
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 19:52 other posts 
What can I say? I gotta be me...
By #358797 28,Apr,17 21:33
Well, you aughta know how they are.
All those redneck renovations with their abundance of tin sheeting and road signs, the junk piles laden with old microwaves, bathtubs and rusty auto parts... It just can't be good for reception. Haha.
Luckily, I live on top of the hill so they don't suck up all my signal. I do have to go outside or near a window to make calls though.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 21:46 other posts 
Are you serious, you have to go outside or near a window to make a call?
By #358797 28,Apr,17 22:40
Yep. It's a pain sometimes, but something you get used to in these parts. I can make calls inside, but they'll drop if I'm too far from a window.
Verizon has the absolute worst reception here. When I had them (not long, went back to my beloved T-Mobile after a few months) I literally had to stand in the middle of the road to get two dinky bars.
By #460385 29,Apr,17 16:39
You forgot the turtle shells we make helmets out of to keep the alien signals from penetrating our brains.
By #358797 29,Apr,17 17:27
You use turtle shells there?!? Up here, the helmets tend to be fashioned from discarded aluminum foil papers from Sheetz's hot dogs.. Turtles up this way must not get big enough. lol

And this is somewhat off topic, but while I was out earlier, I saw an elderly lady mowing her yard while wearing some sort of gas mask type thing she fashioned from an old Hawaiian Punch jug...
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Apr,17 07:37 other posts 
Are you sure it wasn't a apparatus for smoking pot I had one with a face mask when I was younger
By #358797 30,Apr,17 08:20
I have a gas mask fetish. Lol.
She definitely wasn't smoking anything out of that one. No hoses, just a shoddy filter. lol
I kinda figured she suffered from grass allergies or something.
By #511804 30,Apr,17 16:59
I am not an Apple man, but only have a S5 but I have found out one thing about all cell phones. In a low area 1-2 bars, older LED lights can cause them to not connect. I am on ATT and in general not a bad carrier.

By #460385 27,Apr,17 20:05
I find it hilarious that an over grown saggy walrus calls anyone a lard ass.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,17 21:31 other posts 
Man I will say licksipsuckit has the worst case of tank ass I've ever seen
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,17 22:53 other posts 
You both are envious cuz she's thinking about me 24/7!
By #358797 28,Apr,17 00:29
Right. Can't tell the difference from her titties to her hips...
By #487013 28,Apr,17 00:35
Those are tits? Shit I've seen saddle bags on Harleys with less stretch marks and wear and tear.
By #532852 28,Apr,17 01:29

By #275407 25,Apr,17 20:22
I've only black listed one person. Ken, need I say more
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,17 21:23 other posts 
For the most part, I just ignore the folks that rub me the wrong way.
By routemaster [Ignore] 26,Apr,17 03:37 other posts 
Always the best way, bella. Retaliation is exactly what these people crave and ignoring them will piss them off far more than playing into their hands
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Apr,17 05:40 other posts 
Your exactly right route master I my self need to tame it down a notch it's just for years now I've been the baddest bear in the mountains but I think it's time to pass that title down the line to the younger guys
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,17 08:11 other posts 
I like that, the baddest bear on the mountain!

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,17 17:25 other posts 
Today is Earth Day 2017 🌎! Greetings Earthlings! 👽 👾
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,17 19:07 other posts 
I remember the very first earth day April 22and 1973 it's the day they came out with a government organization called the epa environment protection agency that was the demise of the mussel cars as we knew it and they all so determined it was dangerous to mine iron ore thus making all the Pennsylvania steel mills close down making America weak the fucking dumb asses
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,17 19:17 other posts 
I kinda fancy myself as a car enthusiast. It's so sad that cars are not what they once were. Muscle cars, if it's still there, big9inch21 has an old Pontiac posted on his page.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,17 20:25 other posts 
I seen his old Pontiac Lemans I believe it's a 73 I commented on it
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

My old black rat pushes near 800 horse power and it will smoke the new dodge chargers claiming to push over 2000 horse power the difference is years ago there measured horse power at the back wheels now days it's measured at the motor with no drag from the tyranny again the dumb asses
By #532852 25,Apr,17 21:21
What about that new Dodge? It is the Hellcat's replacement.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Apr,17 05:46 other posts 
Yeah an all aluminum engine and very fast but it's weak and can't possibly last just like every thing else now days cheap and weak
By #511804 22,Apr,17 19:25
I recall the first Earth day in high school and all the talk at the time of global ice age coming. How the world was so polluted we would not be able to feed our selves in ten years.

Turns out all the Co2 has caused global greening. My science teacher predicted this may happen. Since the fifties the earth increase in Co2 has created plant growth that would cover North America, it is happening from pole to pole.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,17 20:39 other posts 
Not in Australia in fact the opposite is happening there country is drying up and turning in to desert and the poor people over there can't get enough to eat because fat ass liX eats it all
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Apr,17 02:12 other posts 
We didn't have Earth when I was young.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Apr,17 06:08 other posts 
Come on now your not that old but if you are you still get a raging hard on so your good
By #511804 24,Apr,17 21:37
There maybe problems here as there was in California till this past rainy season. It can be going through a natural climate cycle. I read several pro-con to Australia Global greening.
By #532852 25,Apr,17 14:30
By #511804 25,Apr,17 21:29

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,17 20:56 other posts 
The late great John s some time ago sent me an email of links to several dating sites that licksipsuckit was a member of and she looked nothing like what she dose on Syd in fact she looked like an old lady and very skinny is she wearing a fat suit on Syd I guess only aussie goof can say for sure but I wonder who is the fake now
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,17 21:32 other posts 
JohnS was such a piece of work. I'm sure that he provided this information to you sometime after his alliance/friendship with suckit fell to the wayside. I suspect that it was his hope that you would take this information and stir things up. JohnS was such a sad and bitter old man.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,17 21:41 other posts 
I suppose your right but as you know I have nothing good to say about liX I guess the nicest thing I could say about her is burnt toast and that's ironic because that's the very word that started our fight in the first place
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,17 23:31 other posts 
What's that saying saying? You can dish it out but you can't take it..... That saying seems to fit her to a tee!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   ...#163

Show your Genitals