Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #60

Pages:  #1... #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #460385 26,Feb,17 13:24
@ bella. Have you ever thought about how many points you have saved members over the years by starting this "Random Bullshit" post in the Forum.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,17 14:02 other posts 
Saving member's points was really never a consideration but if it worked out like that, good!

How many threads are there on the same subject matter (I'm referring to the "Rate MY Dick" threads) or the threads that might attract only a response or two? So yeah, the thought behind the RANDOM BULLSHIT thread was to be a catchall for anything and everything. Just try to find anything specific that is buried in here, rots-a-ruck!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Feb,17 17:04 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,17 18:58 other posts 
You are a funny man! You find humor in virtually everything!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Feb,17 05:28 other posts 
And you can find offence in virtually everything...

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,17 22:24 other posts 
Mother Nature has played a mean trick on us this February because we've had some really mild days this month. Yesterday we reached a high of 69 degrees F. The temperature dropped through the night and it was 41 degrees F this morning. Sadly, that was our high as the temperature continued to fall throughout the day. It's currently 26 degrees F, such a big difference from yesterday. Brrrrr...... silly me, I've got to remember that it is February!
By #358797 25,Feb,17 22:36
It was 75 degrees here yesterday! It's insane.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,17 23:15 other posts 
Was it 75 degrees in your neck of the woods today?
By #358797 26,Feb,17 00:16
Not today. The wind kept it in the lower 50s.
By HunterAce [Ignore] 26,Feb,17 14:47 other posts 
Sunny and a high of 56 today in Northern CA. We've had 5 consecutive rain free days to let us recover from the storms.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,17 14:57 other posts 
56 degrees in Northern Cali!? Is that par for your area for this time of year?
By #511804 26,Feb,17 14:55
Sunny at 84f Friday, 23F last night. Thankfully we has new insulation installed ROI. Works well.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,17 15:00 other posts 
Cincinnati reached a high of 84 degrees in February? Un-freakin-beleivable!
By #460385 26,Feb,17 15:42
We are at 87° in the day and 72° at night. We don't get much of any seasons here in South Florida. Mostly hot all the time. But the winter does bring lower humidity. Which makes a big difference. At high humidity and 87° you walk outside and sweat before you get to your car. At low humidity and 87° it is somewhat comfortable.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,17 19:03 other posts 
I must say that the hottest place that I've visited was San Antonio, Texas in August. When we left the hotel at 9 -10 o'clock in the morning the temperature and humidity were already HIGH!! 😨
By #511804 26,Feb,17 15:47
Broke a record..
By routemaster [Ignore] 27,Feb,17 03:33 other posts 
We too have had days alternating between mild and bitter cold, one day bright and sunny, the next grey and gloomy. Last Thursday there was a hurricane with 94 miles per hour winds in north Wales and 60 mph in London. Trees down all over the place and rail services disrupted up and down the country when power lines were brought down. One poor woman in her 20s in Wolverhampton was killed when tons of masonry from a nearby building was blown down and landed on top of her.
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

Another dreadful day here too, torrential rain most of the time, thunder too and BLOODY COLD again as well

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,17 17:18 other posts 
I'm not sure what television commercials are like outside of the metropolitan Detroit area but there have been a number anti cigarette smoking commercials aired that can make a viewer's stomach go flip flop!

There's one of a 53 year old bald woman with a trachea, a guy whose smoking contributed to the loss of his teeth, a former soldier with emphysema and I'm sure I'm forgetting one or two. If that's not enough to scare a young person into not smoking cigarettes, I don't know what would!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Feb,17 23:11 other posts 
wish I could go back to when I was 14.... I would soooo kick my ass for starting smoking.....
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Feb,17 23:19 other posts 
Marlboro man get you hooked ?...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,17 23:23 other posts 
Sadly, an addiction to smoking is what many people struggle with.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Feb,17 01:50 other posts 
In Canada there are no cigarette advertisements on TV; pro or con. Our cigarette packages have gross photos that take up at least 60% of the front of the package and "light" can not be used any more. In stores where minors are allowed, cigarettes can not be displayed, they must be behind something that hides the packages.
I quit five years, five months and one day ago... but who's counting? I still struggle some days. My motto was "not even one". You can't go to a party and tell yourself that you'll just have this "one" cigarette. It just doesn't work and you know it. NOT EVEN ONE.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Feb,17 05:26 other posts 
Smoking affects different people in different ways I smoke 2 pack a day for the last 40 years and I still act and do the things I did when I was 20
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,17 09:07 other posts 
You probably come from a good gene pool but you're not treating your lungs right.
By #358797 24,Feb,17 11:48
Tobacco has sacred use for many Native American tribes. It is used for prayer, to show respect, to heal, and for spiritual protection. It's also used as a medicine, an offering to the spirits, for planting, for gathering food, for healing and for pipe ceremonies... That being said, tobacco is good for meeeeeeeee.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Feb,17 06:12 other posts 
I thought it was piotie bud they smoked in there peace pipe
By #358797 25,Feb,17 07:33
Peyote is native to Mexico, so the southern tribes did use peyote. I'm not familiar with it being smoked, but I do know they'll slice and dry it... It can be boiled into a tea too. It's used as a pain medicine, and in some ceremonies.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Feb,17 06:19 other posts 
I know I tried to quit many times but will power is not one of my strong points
By #450957 24,Feb,17 16:39
Proudly, I gave it up decades ago!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,17 18:54 other posts 
Good for you! You probably feel a bah-jillion times better!
By #450957 24,Feb,17 23:53
the only difference I noticed was not being out of breath after running up a flight of stairs. Are you now or have you ever been a tobacco user?
By #496816 25,Feb,17 06:08
Apart from the gruesome photos on cigarette packs, in Oz we have no tobacco advertising at all, and tobacco products cannot be on display anywhere, but probably most effective from the stop smoking point of view, the government keeps increasing the tax on toacco, so a packet of 20 cigarettes now costs $20 or more, and is slated to rise to $50 over the next few years. It's working to a degree - the number of smokers is in decline. One of the sillier aspects of it however is that political parties proclaim that the extra tax revenue from tobacco costs will fund the overall horrendous federal budget deficits - where, obviously , if the price hikes are effective in reducing smoking rates, the tax revenue from tobacco is going to decline. I've been a smoker since I was thirteen, and am a greater than 15 year lung cancer survivor. I would have no problem if they just banned the sale of tobacco products - I suspect the vast majority of smokers, myself included, would give up rather than play the black market game. The tax hike mostly affect lower income groups, who tend to have more smokers. Likewise any government here trying to raise revenue raises alcohol taxes (for health reasons of course...) Like all western countries, we have a big health problem with obesity, but I haven't noticed any real inclination to tax cheap, deadly fast food, for example...
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,17 18:36 other posts 
You're a lung cancer survivor and you still choose to smoke? I hope that you give your body a break and kick the habit completely!

In the States there is no cigarette advertising on television or in magizines (I think) HOWEVER at chain dr,ug stores, cigarettes are prominently placed at the check-out register right a the front of the store. I'm not certain if that's one of those subliminal messages or a marketing technique, kinda like "don't forget to pick up bread and milk on your way home" OR to make it easy and convenient for the smokers to buy their smokes. Heck, for a point of reference, people that have to pick up their prescriptions have to walk to the back of the store to purchase their medications. Go figure!
By #511804 26,Feb,17 15:55
I worked many years ago delivering oxygen bottles into homes. Most were do to cigs or black lung. The smokers often quit, one guy use to talk to be as he smoked through his throat hole. He had been addicted to many drugs in life, nicotine was the most addictive.

Down here most stores have the cigs for sale at Customer Service. I cured smoking in one day. Smoked a pack in an hour and 15 minutes, got sick as a dog and never wanted one again. I was learned smoking to impress a girl.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,17 18:39 other posts 
I find the pictures posted with chĦldren's toys, in this instance I'm speaking of the pictures that feature a dick with Barbie dolls, rather disturbing.
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Feb,17 00:32 other posts 
Although I haven't seen any, I do agree whole heartedly.
By #511804 26,Feb,17 15:49
I saw them, kind of makes me wonder...

By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Feb,17 19:04 other posts 
How much semen has been ejaculated by mankind in the history of ever?
Here's a plausible analysis: only registered users can see external links

By #316057 24,Feb,17 04:54
I don't get this for the pass days there has being new females accounts they all come in with 80 ponits and they load pics they get votes then they deleted there accounts..do you think they are passing them points to some one...
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Feb,17 05:22 other posts 
Could be im not sure but some things up

By #460385 17,Feb,17 13:49
Well you can add us to the list. We have just been Blacklisted by *lix*. OMG....does this mean we can't see her page and pics anymore.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,17 13:55 other posts 
You will have to poke your eyes out to be 100% free of the old gĦrl!

If you were blacklisted by her, brace yourself, her b0yfriend will most likely be the next. Poor guy, he doesn't seem to be able to think for himself.
By #460385 17,Feb,17 14:09
I would hope that the AussieMan can think for himself. We have had no problems with him. But we shall see.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,17 14:21 other posts 
I didn't think that aussieman had a problem with me nor did I have any issues with aussieman.

I can only believe that he blacklisted me because I don't have a problem calling his cock-juggling thunder cunt a cock-juggling thunder cunt. That stupid biotch feels that she can say whatever she wants about whoever and whatever she wants but then gets pissed when you call her something.

Truthfully, I feel that a cemetery is the best place to get frisky and I supported dgraff on the post he made on the picture. After aussieman accused me of stalking his page, I dropped him a private message to "clear the air" and I thought it was. Couple of days after that, he blacklisted me. Maybe his momma runs his profile, too!
--------------------------------------- added after 77 hours

Sorry, that is supposed to read that the cemetery NOT the best place to get frisky (nor in my opinion, an appropriate place).
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Feb,17 15:10 other posts 
If you are not religious you have no argument to be offended...Also the reek of hypocrisy here is too funny..You clear the air!!!!!Yeah right,more like stir the pot...How come people are not getting pissy about a guy wearing an American flag as a toga then?...You clearly looked at aussiemans page to get to lix...Subsequent posts in the forum prove you can't clear the air...You pollute it....So yeah all of you can fuck off....
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,17 18:01 other posts 
Being naked in a grave yard should offend any one from any country there are morals in vloved and I started this mess so blame meet not Bella
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Feb,17 18:10 other posts 
Are you religious dgraff ?If you are you can take offence..If not,your argument is invalid...Graveyards are religious places where people of religion are buried.... I'm not Blaming anyone for anything,just pointing out how trivial people can be over something, simply cuz they don't like someone...Debate a topic and not the person...Otherwise it's just shit slinging...
--------------------------------------- added after 119 seconds

I have morals,I don't need religion to tell me what to be offended by...
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Feb,17 05:59 other posts 
I'm not a religious man for say but I do have my beliefs
--------------------------------------- added after 24 hours

I'm not under standing were religion comes in to play when talking about a grave yard for me it's about respect for the dead
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 09:11 other posts 
There should also be respect shown to the family of the deceased.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 10:34 other posts 
How many people get buried in a non religious manner ?...So Graveyards are for religious folk to be buried.. dead people are dead..They don't care...I concede that if it is your family's grave you may have that right...But I find it silly myself...Some people would argue you are disrespecting the dead by wearing the american flag wearing it as you have, that could be seen as disrespect for the people who fought for your country....So respect is a contentious issue here...
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 18:27 other posts 
I come from a long line of men and women that served there country I think I earned the right to proudly display the American flag any way I choose to i ment no disrespect but if any one let's me know it bothers them I will gladly remove it
By #460385 21,Feb,17 10:04
I don't care what their religion or beliefs are. But I do know I wouldn't want that big ass getting pounded dripping her pussy juice all over my grandma's grave. Just saying.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 10:23 other posts 
It's not your grandma's grave though is it?,just saying...If it was,fair enough.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 09:09 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,17 08:29 other posts 
Obviously he can't think for him self or he would not be fucking that cow he's fucking I'm really surprised his Dick didn't rot off yet
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,17 09:22 other posts 
Please, say what's on your mind!
By #523323 17,Feb,17 18:25
who cares? Now you won't need lasik to repair the damage to your eyes
By #460385 17,Feb,17 22:04
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Feb,17 22:43 other posts 
Maybe not, but the screaming nightmares will never go away...
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,17 23:26 other posts 
Are you having screaming nightmares, JustWill?
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Feb,17 13:03 other posts 
Some things can never be unseen.
Oh...the horror...
By #487013 21,Feb,17 10:02
When you look upon the abyss, the abyss also looks upon you.
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 11:54 other posts 
When you look upon the abscess, you get a little bit queasy.
By #358797 18,Feb,17 00:51
Blacklisted me too... Odd... I've literally never had any contact with her.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,17 07:23 other posts 
Do you think that she's jealous of you being a "friend" of her boyfriend?

Dealing with menopausal hot flashes and being probably being 25 years older than her "boyfriend" are playing havoc on her. If he hasn't fu@ked every brain cell outta his head, he better look at this as being a "dress rehearsal" for time or a life spent with her, a cranky, irrational, insecure and unbalanced old lady.
By #487013 18,Feb,17 09:06
In the words of another saggy skin old cooter, no big loss. Count yourself fortunate that you wont have to worry about stumbling onto Ma Fratellis page of ****philia with her mentally challenged son.
By #358797 18,Feb,17 10:07
I've got no clue, quite honestly. And I'd certainly hope it's not cuz of something so menial. I don't chat with him often, I do send gifts from time to time though...
I'm thinking maybe it's cuz of who my friends are on here? Seems a lot of them have been blacklisted by her recently.
Either way, I feel it's rude. I've never bothered her.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I mean, I don't care if she's blacklisted me, that's her choice, but it's stupid to blacklist someone who never bothered you in the first place... It's just childish.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And what's even more stupid is that I can't send gifts to those who have blacklisted me anymore.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,17 11:20 other posts 
Ha! So you think that you were blacklisted because of who you associate with here? Old girl must be "trolling" your page to see who your friends are! Too bad she won't be able to monitor her boyfriend in the event that he comments on your pictures or sends you a gift.

As for your inability to send a gift to someone that has blacklisted you, thank admin. I don't understand the logic behind that tweak and I doubt that was a suggestion made by his paying membership.
By #358797 18,Feb,17 11:37
I have my friends list hidden, but it's pretty obvious who I do and don't associate myself with on here. It just strikes me as weird that all these kind folk I know on here are being blacklisted one by one.
By #460385 18,Feb,17 11:53
We have never had contact with her ever. I have made a few comments in the Forum about her. Perhaps, that's what did it for us. AussieMan has sent gifts and commented on the wife's pics. That's the only contact we have had with either. Like bella said, how will that crazy woman stalk her AussieMan when she will not be able to see member's pages that he sends gifts too. That's funny.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

The more women members she blacklists the better for her boy toy. He is kinda getting a hall pass.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,17 13:08 other posts 
Seriously countryboy, you never interacted with that flabby ol' fool? As her thread says, COME VISIT MY PAGE, I LOVE MEN AND COCK AND EVERY ONES WELCOME!!!.....

Again, she contradicts herself, EVERYONE is NOT welcome unless you're paying her premium membership, gifting her, agreeing with her, placing favorable comments on her pictures OR voting [HOT] on her cooter pictures!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Feb,17 15:01 other posts 
I'm sure if someone called your wife a middle linebacker, you'd be annoyed....
By #487013 21,Feb,17 10:04
Hallpass? You mean fucking her is like tossing his hot dog in a hallway.
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Feb,17 12:54 other posts 
It's simple...
You were blacklisted because you have a vagina.
Cthulhu H@TES that other people with vaginas are members of this site.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,17 13:04 other posts 
Okay, JustWill, what is cthulhu an acronym for?
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Feb,17 13:23 other posts 
Not an acronym. Cthulhu is one of the great, primordial elder gods who ruled the Earth in the Time Before Time. Its return would bring about the end of life as we know it.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,17 14:07 other posts 
JustWill, that Cthulhu looks like Polish to me (no disrespect to anyone Polish)! There's too many consonants and not enough vowels!
By #527431 18,Feb,17 13:57
Very interesting terminology, I can say.
He-he, I was blacklisted a while ago because I did not have vagina.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,17 14:09 other posts 
As long as you have suckit as your friend, you've got a vagina!
By #358797 19,Feb,17 00:15
Well, I can't help that I have a vagina. lol

I am rather glad I have one though. If I was born with a dick, I'm pretty sure I'd be a danger to myself. Lol.
By #527431 18,Feb,17 11:52
I found this very interesting topic.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,17 13:06 other posts 
@ noname, I'm not surprised that you find this an interesting topic. After all, she's YOUR friend!
By #527431 18,Feb,17 13:54
Not that, really. The topic is interesting since there an option has been added. Al the time some member ask someone else why. But hey, who can know the answer.
She is on my friend list,hey, so was you before you delete me.
I'm fine with that, everyone can choose his own friends, list or something. I never block anyone, or maybe I did a few years ago, don't remember anymore. As you know I'm one of the oldest member here, I think you add me on the first day when you join the site for the first time. So we know each other for the very long time. And regardless we are on each other list I still see you as a friend.
By #523323 19,Feb,17 11:45
The SMC and her Stockholm Syndrome lad are both known dole bulgers.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,17 13:03 other posts 
A dole bulger or dole bludger?
By #528358 19,Feb,17 23:24
Dole bludger, some one who lives off government benefits.

I think it's just better to pay no heed to old bulldog and her whipped toy. I take that back, that's an affront to bulldogs. Seen 60 year old cars with less wear and tear for the mileage.
By #527553 20,Feb,17 11:01
I bless all who type here!
By #528358 20,Feb,17 19:07
What about the cheese makers?
By #523323 20,Feb,17 12:20
Oops... how about Outback Welfare Queen???
By #487013 21,Feb,17 10:06
You're insulting those on welfare assuming she's good enough for it.
By #460385 22,Feb,17 16:33

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   ...#163

Show your Genitals