Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #173

Pages:  #1... #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 22:57 other posts 
This is WEIRD!

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 07,Dec,22 08:09
By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,22 10:01 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Nov,22 23:47 other posts 
I'm going to be a snowbird this winter season. I'm driving to Florida on December 15 and anticipate arriving 12/18 or 12/19. Woo hoo! Google calculated that it's a distance of 1,367.3 miles via I-75 S. I've never traveled via car, that far by myself but I look forward to the adventure. I've rented a place for January, February, March and April and will couch surf upon my arrival until the place is available January 1!
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,22 00:17 other posts 
I think you are just supposed to strap your snow blower on top of your car and drive until someone ask "whats that?" then you know you are in florida?
By #275407 01,Dec,22 02:56
If your going to be in ft,lauderdale area, let me know, dinner is on me. I'm 200 yards from I75 in Weston fl.
By #610414 01,Dec,22 17:21
Try to hit Atlanta during non-traffic hours. I-75 through Atlanta during 7AM to 9AM and 4PM to 7PM is horrendous. Safe trip.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,22 17:36 other posts 
My thought is that I would start my day on the road at approximately 6am and be done at about 3 or 4pm. I'm not trying to win a race and like I mentioned, I've never driven this far by myself.
By #610414 01,Dec,22 17:47
Too many hours, especially since you are convalescing unless you have a relief driver.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,22 17:54 other posts 
Well I took a long road trip, a bit further than that, and did it in not quite 3 days.600 miles first day,550 the next and the rest the 3rd day / Main thing is use cruise control and if you feel tired, you have already been tired, you need to stop and get a snack or something.
I like beef jurky so I always have a bag in the truck when I drive a long ways.
Where is your final destination?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,22 22:28 other posts 
It's not a Florida hotspot, it's a city by the name of LaBelle.
By #610414 01,Dec,22 22:54
It's a very quaint and quiet little city just SW of lake Okeechobee. It gets hot. 👍
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 14:37 other posts 
Looking at a map, it appears to be NE of Fort Myers and the temperature there is currently 80 degrees! Gosh, more than 40 degrees warmer than the 36 degrees it is in Southeastern Michigan!
By #610414 03,Dec,22 14:58
In this area of the world we have two seasons, the BIG SUMMER and the LITTLE SUMMER.
--------------------------------------- added after 88 seconds

BTW, it is NE of Ft Myers but mostly east.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 08:39 other posts 
Will there be high tea with the Saggy Granny during your trip?

Also, drive safe!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 14:42 other posts 
I'm not going to the eastern side of the state. And regarding the "drive safe", thank you. It's a long way, my car is a 2021, my only reservation of driving that far by myself is not knowing in what city I will be stopping and trying to find a suitable overnight accommodation.
By sherryann [Ignore] 01,Dec,22 22:42 other posts 
Have a safe good trip. Enjoy!
I think cat is right. Take care of yourself.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 14:42 other posts 
Thank you, sherryann!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Dec,22 16:50 other posts 
That sounds an incredible trip. I envy you. What an experience. Please, be safe.
By #610414 03,Dec,22 12:17
Yes, be safe. Assume any body of inland water is a breeding ground for alligators and water moccasins.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 14:46 other posts 
Um, I don't want to even see an alligator or snake, and let's not forget, the palmetto bug!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 14:45 other posts 
Regarding it being an incredible experience, yes, I am not going to be dealing with the cold and snow and thank you!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 17:45 other posts 
The journey is North to South rather than east to West but Chuck Berry's 'Route 66' did come to my mind.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 18:41 other posts 
There must be a "WORD" in there that you can use!
Don't expect much. It's a small town. Basically, you're headed to Redneck Central. Your gonna see some strange characters and some really poor living conditions.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 15:45 other posts 
Redneck Central? I have two work friends, one that permanently lives down there and one who began their road trip down there on 11/28. I would have liked to "caravan" down there with them however I had too many appointments. I do not have any expectations other than warm weather.

Yeah, I had a dental appointment on Friday and it was made 6 months ago, a normal checkup and cleaning. I needed to keep it because about 2 weeks ago my crown came out when I was chewing on a Tootsie Roll. My dentist is about 25 miles away and although you wouldn't be familiar with Hall Rd., I can assure you that traffic sucks for the morning drive and the after work drive, and this road is ALWAYS under construction. I normally allow myself 45 minutes when I'm not traveling during those times because I live in BF Nowhere however Friday since my appointment was at 10am, I left my house at 9. Dang if I don't get a call at 9:20 to tell me there's some type of problem and that if I want to come in on Monday, doctor can take care of my crown and they can clean my teeth in February! Um, I went into blast off!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 15:47 other posts 
25 - 30 miles NE of Fort Myers is really Redneck Central?
By #610414 03,Dec,22 16:17
Anywhere in Florida except for the Gold Coast ( SE Florida) is Redneck Central. Local cuisine is usually fried chikin', alligator steaks, and burgers.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

Oh, I forgot to mention, at 7PM, the Mayor turns off the lights to the whole town and you have to go to bed. 🤣🤣😈
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 18:50 other posts 
The lights out at 7pm isn't that bad. I suspect that sundown in Florida is much like that in Michigan. The sunset is around 5pm-ish and probably more conducive to walking. Heck, I've never played euchre by candlelight, but I will let you know how that works out.
By #610414 03,Dec,22 19:17
👍
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 07:11 other posts 
Mmmm alligator 🐊 steaks the other white meat
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 07:39 other posts 
I might try it if I have an opportunity but I won't make any promises until it is served. It really depends on what it looks like when it's on the plate and brought to the table, it definitely needs to look like something that I can relate to, ie, chicken, fish, hamburger, pork chop......
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 07:58 other posts 
I think you will find it tasty I do
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 08:00 other posts 
Again, it depends on what it looks like.
By #610414 04,Dec,22 07:53
Chicken good. Alligator yuck
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 08:00 other posts 
Perhaps seasoning makes a difference?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 08:07 other posts 
They know how to season and cook it down there that’s for sure
By #610414 04,Dec,22 08:30
It’s not the taste. I just can’t enjoy meat that comes from a cold blooded animal. My Dad used to go hunting and occasionally brought back a snake to cook. I’ve tasted snake, frog legs, and turtle soup. Give me a good ribeye and I’m happy.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 08:54 other posts 
I've never had frog legs because I can't get over the visual. Back in the day, there was frog dissecting done and that just about made me hurl. Oh, the trauma......
By #610414 04,Dec,22 08:58
I remember that. Biology lab (September to December) was at 7:30am and I couldn’t eat breakfast for the entire time.
Yes ma'am. When you get north of Lake Okeechobee and you are in the center of the state it's nothing but good ole rednecks. Now there has been a lot of people to move into these small towns after covid. People who are able to work from home mostly. When you start talking about LaBelle, Immokalee, Zolfo Springs, Belle Glade, Clewiston, Sebring, YeeHaw Junction, etc. It's good ole boy territory. You will see lots of Trump and DeSantis signs.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Try The Quart House and Log Cabin BBQ for dinner or lunch. LaBelle Brewing Company for a good beer. Two Peas Cafe for breakfast and Beef 'o' Brady's for good chicken wings.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 17:25 other posts 
Well considering the "rednecks" I encountered when i went to michigan back in 03 at the camp grounds,I am sure Bella will be able to handle florida rednecks.
I didn't stay at that campground but 1 night, and no issues, everything went fine.But there was campers and motorhomes there that had NO wheels and the idiots had the cement blocks under the frames incorrectly.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 18:55 other posts 
phart, what city or campground did you visit in '03
By phart [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 22:41 other posts 
Best I can remember it was Crystal lakes? but when I look it up online it don't look the same. Maby someone did some bushhoggin and moved some junk?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 18:51 other posts 
Say it isn't so, there's really a YeeHaw Junction!? That does sound redneck!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 18:53 other posts 
Those places are all in LaBelle? I am driving so I am not limited to where I can go.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 22:13 other posts 
Yes the restaurants are all in LaBelle.
By #610414 04,Dec,22 08:50
The restaurants are. The others are little towns in the area. The main road to these places is US27. Sebring is about one hr north on US27. It has more restaurants. You will be two hrs +/- from Disney. They have many shows during the Christmas season. Tickets to the parks are expensive but Downtown Disney is free except for the parking. I recommend staying overnight if you go. RESERVATIONS ARE REALLY, REALLY, NEEDED.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

One thing that needs to be said. I hope we didn’t give you a bad impression of “the rednecks”. They are nice people and friendly to snowbirds, just very conservative.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 19:08 other posts 
I have safe trip and stay away from Daytona Beach
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 19:31 other posts 
Thank you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 07:03 other posts 
Have a safe trip Bella I think you’re gonna miss the snow but I will keep you posted who knows this could be the year we get that once in a lifetime blizzard make sure you have enough heating oil in your tank to last the time you’re in Florida so you’re water pipes don’t freeze just set the thermostat down to 50 and what about your kitty cats are you taking them with you my goodness you have so much to prepare for this trip it’s making my head spin
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 07:55 other posts 
Miss the snow? Snow does "look pretty" HOWEVER I'm not going to worry about shoveling, slippin' and slidin', you know, winter hazards!

Regarding my circumstances and obligations, my father passed away last year on June 17, almost 1 year to the day that my mother passed. My handsome boy cat, Ozzy, his picture is in my gallery, was quite ill and he had not responded to the veterinarian care or home care he received so on November 23, I felt it was time to let him go. His brother, Rudy, who had never exhibited any signs of illness, died on January 6. Those boys were bonded and I believe Rudy died of a broken heart. They spent 16 years together and they were both somewhere between 19 to 20 years old.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 08:04 other posts 
Oh my God Bella I’m so sorry about all your misfortune and loss this year I had no idea
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 08:50 other posts 
Thank you, dgraff, thank you. I didn't make it clear, my dad and Ozzy passed on in 2021 and Rudy in 2022. There's nothing keeping me here so I'm going to "get outta Dodge!"
By #610414 04,Dec,22 08:52
My condolences. I had no idea.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 09:07 other posts 
I had no idea either,sorry to hear about all that.wow.
By 2nice [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 11:05 other posts 
Good for you, B. I wish I could afford to do that. I love the state we share, but not at this time of year. Enjoy these next few months, and be safe.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 14:50 other posts 
Thanks, 2nice! I have always been concerned whether I "had enough, saved enough", you know. Although the idea of not going to work every day was kinda "exciting", it was also very frightening to me. Getting up, going to work, leaving work, going to another job or school was all I knew and unfortunately, where I live in relationship to where I worked only added more to my day. My daily schedule didn't seem to be conducive to hobbies so even though I received 1 year pay, paid health care, I was scared. My house is paid off but my property taxes are 6k. The jobs I've had along with working at BCBSM offered stock options and profit sharing as well as investing nicely, I feel I'm comfortable and since my circumstances are what they are, buh-bye, Michigan!
By phart [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 14:55 other posts 
If I had to choose between snow and alligators I think I would choose snow! I can push it out of the way!
The alligator is looking at me as LUNCH.
all jokes aside,have fun and have a safe trip
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 15:21 other posts 
True dat!
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 15:13 other posts 
Are you thinking of moving to Florida eventually it’s now a great state it’s republican run and no longer a swing state and if Pennsylvania doesn’t wake up and drive a wooden spike through the heart of the woken I might move down there to
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 15:20 other posts 
No, I love Michigan, I love my little town, I love living on the water!
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 18:35 other posts 
By BirdDog [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 21:40 other posts 
Safe travels to you, bella! !! Here's hoping you have a great time there!!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   #175   #176   #177   ...#769

Show your Genitals