Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #168

Pages:  #1... #163   #164   #165   #166   #167   #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,22 13:46 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

I hope the college learns from this costly event.
Just because someone chases a thief that happens to be black does not make the business racist.
By #610414 17,Dec,22 17:59
Mr Gibson was protecting his property and livelihood. Sometimes, things are what they are, but, there are 2 or more questions that I believe, should be asked.
This URL tells the whole story:

The perpetrators were guilty. It’s what happened after that caused this case to be brought forward. Now, for those questions.
1) Why was the college sued? Did they have deeper pockets than the perpetrators?
2) Were the “damages” so high that they went for such a huge amount?
3) Why was evidence that the owner was racist and posted that in Facebook for 5 yrs not allowed as evidence?

In September 2021, the judge unsealed remarks Allyn D. Gibson made on his Facebook account from 2012 to 2017 in which he expressed resentment of being accused of racism and made disparaging remarks about a large portion of the local black community.

Again, the perpetrators were guilty and they confessed. They were arrested immediately after the shoplifting. It seems all this was more for greed than any defamation.

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 07:21 other posts 
Can someone explain to me why in this woken country are we catering to a new group that call themselves furries a group of school kids that think they’re cats a rough tough high school like the northern Lebanon Vikings the school i attended is now installing litter boxes to accommodate this group of kids and why as a normal person not woken am I putting up with this bull shit the kids nowadays need their asses smacked and told what gender they are they are not cats and we should not be allowing this behavior in public schools
By #610414 14,Dec,22 07:31
Lighten up, Mountain Man, perhaps they are taking this a tad too far, but, mostly, it's no different than being a Star Trekkie, a Star War Storm Trooper, or Mickey Mouse. Think of all the other things that are popular in school, Homecoming comes to mind.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 07:53 other posts 
"Litter boxes" in your public schools? Maybe that's a resolution for your school district and those young people that are dealing with the confusion of not knowing which restroom to use because of gender identity.
By #610414 14,Dec,22 09:00
I just can't get the image of a boy, heading from one class to another, whipping it out over a litter box and letting it flow. Hahaha.🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 09:07 other posts 
I know right this school has been state champion football countless times and state champion wrestling many times over and now the students think they are cats unreal
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 09:02 other posts 
Confusing this bull shit is learned by our liberal government there is no sense to it and I’m going to look into it and see what other fucked up shit is going on in the local community schools time for a republican uprising before it’s too late
By #610414 14,Dec,22 09:25
I hear, and don't repeat this, but, some of the girls are meeting some of the boys behind the bleachers. I don't know why. Maybe they like to.......prrrrrr🤣😈
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 10:51 other posts 
I recommend you don’t hang around public schools. You might find yourself either clawed or arrested!
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 10:57 other posts 
Well some one has to do something this shit is not normal and we should not be allowing it to happen
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 11:10 other posts 
Why is it your business? Are your Republican friends coming to your house to find you with another man and freaking out? Of course not because it’s none of their fucking business. And just because you don’t agree with something doesn’t make it wrong. You of all people should understand that.
Maybe it’s fun for the kids.

Those fucking liberal children having fun! Woke woke woke woke… how disgusting. End sarcasm.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Do you really think they’re really going to the bathroom in them? I seriously doubt it.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

… Or maybe they’re just conducting a sociology test!
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 12:30 other posts 
Kembo,at what point in time will you feel like enough is enough? people prompting sex with tree stumps? who will protect the **** stumps from the perverts?
? there has to be a red line.
Liter boxes in bathrooms for HUMANS to shit and pee in?
If this actually happening,there are some sick puppies out there allowing it. I can't blame the kids, I blame the adults that are pushing this sort of thing and promoting it.
There are plenty of toilet trained cats out there,don't beleive me,check youtube.
So a kid that thinks it's a cat, can learn to shit in a toilet same as a cat or human.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 17:03 other posts 
I seriously doubt they’re being used and you, just by saying “ if this is actually happening” probably do it too.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 22:36 other posts 
Kebmo,it is so far out there, I sure hope it's bullshit.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 14:37 other posts 
Well well well the woken from Canada has woke maybe it’s none of my business but I’m not going to sit on my hands while you liberals ruin America I’m getting a petition together and as many thousands of parents as I can and we are going to attend next month’s school board meeting merry Christmas liberal from Dan
--------------------------------------- added after 67 seconds

If there is one thing I know how to do it’s raise hell
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 15:10 other posts 
Just make sure all your ducks are in a row,and you have all the evidence gathered.
If you are going to make a stink,make it a good 1.
Take a look at the videos of the muslims in michigan raising hell about the books in the schools on youtube. I will say this,they don't cut any slack.
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 17:03 other posts 
kebmo
The "litterboxes in schools for furry students" thing is a hoax.
It never happenned, and was debunked long ago.
Still, whack-a-dos on the Right keep trotting it out (as they frequently do with unhinged crap like this) as if it was a fact.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 18:33 other posts 
Until now I caught wind of this at the shop and my neighbor works at the high school in the maintenance department and he confirmed it he’s ashamed of it because he’s woken
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 22:37 other posts 
See if you can get some photos from the Maintenace guy from his cell phone or something.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 06:34 other posts 
That’s right I will get him to send me pictures of the litter box in the new stall and I will post them on my page just for the woken
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 18:15 other posts 
I'm not doubting you but I won't believe until I see it. I'm not sure how things are around you however, where I live, the High School has scrapped this years football program due to millage issues. Just MY OPINION, the last couple years have been tough on the young people. Proms and homecoming, canceled. Commencement, canceled. Now the football program is canceled! Bottom line, for your district to build a litter box for children that want to PRETEND they are furry creatures seems like a waste of tax payer money.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 21:43 other posts 
That’s why I’m so upset I’m against the school system to begin with my nieces got a much better education with way less distractions and in less time per day on line schooling
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 21:03 other posts 
I’m shocked! Why don’t people just wake up and get woke?
By #610414 14,Dec,22 09:02
The Lebanon Vikings, is that like The Helsinki Arabs? 🤣🤣😈
By #275407 14,Dec,22 17:31
Tell the kids not to use the litter box but they can take a dump on the floor of the Capitol building like January 6th
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 18:27 other posts 
Hey I like that idea
By #610414 14,Dec,22 22:25
Like JustWill said, it's a hoax. What they are really doing is installing fire hydrants in the hallways
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 22:38 other posts 
Well damm,that will leave you no place to shit Cat!
Just imagine the poor guy that has to paint them!
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 22:44 other posts 
CAT….
By #610414 15,Dec,22 00:02
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 06:36 other posts 
I would put nothing past the woken
By #610414 15,Dec,22 08:43
Nothing gets past you, either.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 08:49 other posts 
That’s exactly right
By #610414 15,Dec,22 08:59
Except a '66 Chevy with pom-pons on the headliner and a fake doggie on the rear shelf with it's head going up and down and Salsa music blasting ? 🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 10:45 other posts 
You just described a seen from the movie up in smoke 💨 with cheech Martin and tommy Chong
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

And don’t forget the chrome chain steering wheel
By #610414 15,Dec,22 10:59
Lollipop, that's where I got it from.🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 11:01 other posts 
I thought so
By #610414 15,Dec,22 11:26
It kinda shows my age.😸
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Along with the white foam dice hanging from the rear view mirror.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 17:59 other posts 
I’m only 10 or so years behind you
By #610414 15,Dec,22 21:12
Oh, a baby. 🤣🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 21:47 other posts 
I don’t feel like a baby anymore I’m all stiff and sore anymore shoulder hips elbows knees you name it and it hurts now days
By #610414 15,Dec,22 23:18
That's your body getting even for all that hard living you gave it. ❤️❤️😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 05:02 other posts 
Absolutely I agree
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 07:49 other posts 
Litter boxes? Oh fuck off! I would kick one them in their cat cunt then
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 10:35 other posts 
Hahaha that’s what I’m thinking too
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

They must be from a woken family maybe they need hit in the head with a hammer to bring them back
By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 11:28 other posts 
Just be sure to use a china made hammer so it will break over their head for effect!

By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 09:43 other posts 

And in the Land of Leo, we have to paint the walls to help prevent people from peeing in public.
Nasty,I thought the UK was more civilized than this.
By Jamie [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 09:50 other posts 
like to see his pee bounce back at his face.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 10:38 other posts 
Oh I just love that idea
By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 14:22 other posts 
Well all jokes aside for a second,do they not have bathrooms in the UK that these heavy drinkers can use?
I mean peeing in the streets for residents to have to walk in is something you would expect from a 3rd world country,not the UK?
By #610414 15,Dec,22 17:04
Look at France

By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 21:38 other posts 
that is absolutely disgusting.
By #681164 15,Dec,22 10:40
By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 12:06 other posts 
hey gota laugh sometimes you know.
By #681164 16,Dec,22 08:32
I know. I am laughing too.
By biggg [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 13:31 other posts 
think it´s quite funny nasty splashy surprise

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #163   #164   #165   #166   #167   #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   ...#769

Show your Genitals