Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #170

Pages:  #1... #165   #166   #167   #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 06:30 other posts 
Hours ago I posted about spotting a new member, member #684601, UnderCoverAngelCunt. Apparently, that member was grassed by the Evaluation Panel and we are left the original. Yes, a true cuntess, UCA.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 20:53 other posts 
Oh my, oh my! Can you believe it, we have a new member, member #684601 , UnderCoverAngelCunt ! It doesn't get any better than this! Bwahahahaha!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 16:31 other posts 
I have to wonder whether the seasoned and verified SYD and SYC members actually have a handle on OR have ever interacted with the people who reach out to them and request their verification?

This yo-yo reached out to me today and asked me to verify him. I popped over to his profile, noted he has been a member for slightly more than 3 months, no verification picture posted, green tick mark already displayed. I noticed that he was already verified and by 3 SYC members. I did respond back telling him that he was already verified and his response to me was "the more the merrier". I have never interacted with this SYD member therefore I would never consider verifying him so I wrote back; "I suggest that you reach out to verified members on your friend's list as those are the people that know you."

People, what are you thinking of when you just give your verification?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 16:38 other posts 
I never verified members only have been here on this site for less than 3 months. If I verified them is because they have been in chat rooms, have pictures/videos, and have been on this site for over 9 months to a year.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 17:21 other posts 
Whatever formula works for you but when a SYD/SYC member who reaches out to you and outta the blue????? JUST SAY NO!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 17:25 other posts 
Yes, I could say no. But I want to leave that option open because I like new members here.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 18:08 other posts 
If you don't say "no" what do you say?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 18:35 other posts 
come back in 6 months
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 18:49 other posts 
By #610414 09,Dec,22 17:05
I might have verified this "yo-yo" myself. A member like you described reached out to me too. I usually don't verify but, after I asked him to post a selfie with today's date on his page and he complied, I verified him. This brings up a pet peeves of mine and that is that if you verify someone and later it turns out to be a fake, you loose your privileges for ever. I think it should be for much less, like a year. Admin are you listening? Why? Because, short of loosing your privacy, there's really no sure way to confirm someone's true identity.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 17:16 other posts 
You are under NO OBLIGATION to verify any member just because they asked and you are able. That's why I suggested to this yo-yo that he reach out to the verified members on his friends list requesting their assistance. Why would someone reach out for help from members they do not know?

I don't know him, I have never interacted with him, I don't know him or his character from Adam. BOOM! You want to verify people that you really don't know, that's up to you but I will politely tell them "no".
By #610414 09,Dec,22 17:44
But, he did comply to my request. Let me ask you the following, if the only contact you have with a member is strictly here, how do you know if Jamie is Jamie, or Cody is Cody, or CC54 is really who they say. I had to post my redacted driver's license to prove I'm who I am. I can't expect other members to do the same. Please advise me how long do I interact with another member before I can say, " Yeah, he's legit.".
Loosing the right to verify would not change much for me, but, if the punishment for being wrong is loosing that "privilege" then WTF do we have to be members for a year?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 18:00 other posts 
I know that Cody8789 is Cody and the member OnceknownasJamie is Jamie based on the countless conversations and interaction that I've had with them. Now, Dev01 gets together with a number of members by way of Skype or whatever means the "Office" members use.
--------------------------------------- added after 34 minutes

Hey, Cody8789 , are you real?
By #610414 09,Dec,22 18:09
How long did it take to reach "countless interaction"? I'm not trying to be argumentative. My beef is with the punishment for guessing wrong. The actual good deed or site crime falls squarely on my shoulders. I'm not without restrictions. Skype is a definite no-no for me regardless how tempted I've been and direct contact, other than through email, is something people I love and trust have asked me not to do on line. So, I play the game as well as most of us do on site.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 18:25 other posts 
Jamie was here long before I joined in 2012 and I was here before that time and Cody joined only a few months after me.

Good deed? You consider verifying members a "Good deed"? YOU ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO VERIFY ANY MEMBER. Are you trying to mirror a former member's actions?
By #275407 10,Dec,22 21:37
No, I'm not real, I'm one of cats fakes
By #610414 10,Dec,22 22:29
No one can fake that body, lollipop. Yummy. 🥰🥰😈
By #275407 10,Dec,22 23:44
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 17:27 other posts 
Scenario; I need or want something and I cannot do it on my own. Am I likely to reach out to someone I know or someone I don't know?

Question; would you co-sign for something for someone you don't know? What's the difference between that and when you verify a member? Nothing. You have verified that they are legit and that's on you.
By #610414 09,Dec,22 17:53
On the first part, I don't belong in that group. I posted my driver's license with a quip asking for verification. As soon as I was verified, I took it down.

On the second part, co-signing denotes financial responsibility for a contractual obligation. Verification, for all the hoolabaloo we make of it, is not very important to any member except those that need to be sure they don't say, " I love you." to the wrong gender. Heaven forbid, in a site originally dedicated to gay men, that would happen.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 18:04 other posts 
Regardless of whether this is a financial responsibility OR NOT, YOU have vouched that whoever you verify is the real deal. If that member proves to be fake, by golly your privilege to verify others should be revoked immediately and revoked forever. Why should you be "punished" for only 6 months? So you can continue to repeat?
By #610414 09,Dec,22 18:15
Yes, as a matter of fact, a big yes!! This is not for the good of members although it's perceived that way. This is a business decision. Imagine if Admin decided that if someone is found to be fake then, not only that member, but, all that verified him gets deleted. How long do you think the site would survive? If I'm taking that chance for the good of other members and the site, why can the site take another chance with me? If I repeat my infraction, then kick me out of the site.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 18:26 other posts 
admin does not delete your profile for a false verification the act of verifying a fake, admin "spanks" you.
By #610414 10,Dec,22 08:09
It's a long, long, spank. I'd call it abuse.
--------------------------------------- added after 37 minutes

And proves what I said. Admin doesn't want to lose members
--------------------------------------- added after 46 minutes

- In case if it's discovered that verified member is actually a fake, all members who verified this member get their verified status revoked, their ability to verify permanently blocked AND ALL VERIFICATIONS GIVEN BY THEM IN THE PAST TO OTHER MEMBERS ARE ALSO REVOKED WHICH MAY CAUSE FURTHER " CHAIN REACTION"

Seems to me the spanking is for a whole group.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 09:24 other posts 
"Verification can be made by meeting in real life, video chatting via Skype or other means like that or by showing private or public picture with some kind of written proof, for example - your nickname over your body written by marker. If they are convinced they can verify you."

I feel it's odd that someone unknown to me would contact me to ask for verification. I am not obligated to verify them. I will leave it up to those that think they are earning some type of scouting badge for their good deed.

So you think admin's punishment is to severe for a false verification? I don't. You don't get banned from the site, you don't lose your verification status, you only lose your ability to verify and vouch for other members being real and that, in my opinion, is a reasonable punishment.
By #610414 10,Dec,22 09:36
You are not obliged and you can leave it up to those that think they are earning some type of scouting badge for their good deed (I earned 19). And, no, I'm not trying to mirror a former member's actions. (I was wondering when that would come up). However, the punishment is too harsh.
By #610414 12,Dec,22 20:18
Just below these posts there are post by members I have blocked so I can't re-butt their crap, therefore, with my apologies, I've posted under your post

I've been associated with SYC/SYD for several years.
Most of the time I've had the pleasure of meeting some very nice, sweet, and horny people. The majority of the time was with male members. They are all unique. Some are great lookers. Others are good conversationalists. Some are real dicks. That last sentence is the reason for this post.
I am not a shrinking violet and thanks to three brothers, a father associated with the military, and growing up in the South, I can be fiesty and potty mouth. I also have a short fuse and when I'm wound up, anything can come out of my mouth. As a result, I have uttered cheap, racist, homophobic and crude comments.
For that I apologize profusely for uttering them. It's like yelling "FUCK" when you stub your toe, one goes back to the basics. I'm not apologizing to the members that those comments were directed at. Most of those where posted for the simple reason these dicks deserved it.
It's hard to keep a straight face accusing me of being homophobic when Woody58 has sex with men in front of me while I cheer him on. And racist can't possibly apply when I've had long time affairs with colored men, foreign men, Jew, Gentile, and Moslem, even women.

/forum/thread.php?id=30859#170

This is from a dick.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 18:23 other posts 
Yo-Yo... a scummy Aussie member who is on the dole... couldn't pay for a beer or his smokes... but cried to have others pay for his membership here!

A Monted lackey! As per Evers, last time we heard from him he was digging up something ....
By Jamie [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 18:27 other posts 
I lost mine
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 21:50 other posts 
Remove that rat Cat Saggy Granny's comments from yer page... and I will sort you out
By Jamie [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 22:05 other posts 
No sorry I won't
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,Dec,22 22:36 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣 A Logan bogan. Yoyo lived in looser Central place called Crestmead in the Logan Shire. In a fuckin dump housing commission area. This link will tell you more of it and surrounding suburbs.
only registered users can see external links
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 17:29 other posts 
Yo-Yo was last seen on the motorway... panhandling for dinner money
By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 18:36 other posts 
Jaime, how many points saggy granny donated to you?
By #275407 12,Dec,22 19:04
Freddy, there are members that have banned me because I'm friends with you and several others that they don't like. I refuse to take you and some of my others off my friends list because you all are my friends too, so if Jamie wants to be friends with others that you don't like, so be it, that shouldn't take away any friendship with you and him. I know you don't like cat and I understand why, but I also don't have any problems with her and I will not take her off my friends list. I expect her and you to both be my friend and also not interfere with who I or you pick as friends including who other members want to be friends with.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 19:14 other posts 
now I am getting jealous. You know I can give you more that CAT
By #275407 12,Dec,22 19:14
Freddy, how many times did you have to read my last post,,, I had to read it three times just to understand what I wrote
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 19:15 other posts 
It's super that you are able to stand firm in your beliefs, and that is an admirable quality.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 19:18 other posts 
Cody I keep looking more at your pic than the words you wrote here and that's the truth
By #275407 12,Dec,22 19:19
Thank you Bella,
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 19:47 other posts 
My pleasure.
By Jamie [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 19:52 other posts 
By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 19:58 other posts 
you're right about it. The SYD Investigators told me CAT has not donated to you at all.
By Jamie [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 20:25 other posts 
I don't expect no one too . I just donated some points back to someone

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 13:40 other posts 
Hey, dgraff , has your area been impacted by the projected snow storm?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 13:41 other posts 
Not a single flake in NYC... well, there are a lot of libTards here..
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 13:56 other posts 
Good to know that you have not been hit with winter precipitation. I think I'm gonna be outta Michigan before it snows, too! Woo hoo!
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 14:58 other posts 
Yes it snowed just about all day yesterday it laid in the grass but not on the road
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 15:39 other posts 
That good, isn't it? Or do you want to be out there procuring business with pushing, pulling and towing the not very lucky drivers that have fallen victim to bad weather and bad road conditions?
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 18:32 other posts 
Yeah it’s good I don’t think I’m going to do so much of my winter time road rescue this year with the fuel prices the way they are I might sit this winter out
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 18:58 other posts 
Fuel? Are you speaking heating oil, gasoline or something else?

Hey, you're a family man now, home cooked meals waiting for you when you get home from work.....why work more hours than necessary?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #165   #166   #167   #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   #174   ...#769

Show your Genitals