Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #169

Pages:  #1... #164   #165   #166   #167   #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 06:45 other posts 
Having an ice storm this morning but I still managed to get Marcy to work on time this morning
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Gotta keep my girl working so I can retire in a year and a half
By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 08:48 other posts 
By #610414 15,Dec,22 09:01
👍👍
By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 09:46 other posts 
I never got "good" at driving in bad weather,only had 1 slip up that prompted me to straighten a bumper , but since I have not been driving to work daily the past 17 years, I am out of practice and would be frankly scared now to get out on the ice and snow much.
I would want to drive the most underpowered vehical I could because I know my dodge with the hemi would spin out as soon as I hit the gas. Hell it goes sideways on the off ramp to the interstate! on dry pavement.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 10:36 other posts 
I was driving on ice in a two wheel drive little Ford ranger and it was tricky but she’s at work and I made it to my shop safely it should melt around noon one thing for sure about driving on ice is you have to have nerves of steel
By #681164 15,Dec,22 10:43
Your nerves of steel are in reverse proportion to the gap between the small of your back and the car seat.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 11:08 other posts 
That sounds about right I call it white knuckle driving
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 06:23 other posts 
You are becoming quite the "family man"!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 06:39 other posts 
Thank you my friend I’m trying my best to settle down it’s about time right I am going on 61
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 08:17 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 06:31 other posts 
Apparently, others wonder about the most recent deal.

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,22 06:57 other posts 
I could never understand why people from the United States feel they have to travel to other countries putting them selves in harm’s way my nieces went to Italy 🇮🇹 last summer and I thought it was a bad idea imagine two young girls 18 and 28 over there by themselves any thing could have happened and you can’t trust our government to get them back safely i have my own picture in my head of what other countries are and i have no ambition to go see for myself

By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 23:41 other posts 
Meghan Markle to Prince Harry is nothing more than Yoko Ono was to John Lennon. Both of them fuck up their relationships with the people that their men are closest to.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 23:02 other posts 
I always thought johny depp was kinda of a nut ,but he can still do his pirate thing for a kid's wish.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 21:34 other posts 
Well they aint rung my door bell yet, so of course they haven't found Intelligent life yet!

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 21:08 other posts 
Freddy, Freddy, PA-Freddy , you need to really be more careful with what you say, unless you enjoy not being accurate. Being inaccurate might lead people to think you don't process things correctly OR that you enjoy stirring stuff. bella! DID NOT "complaint to the Admn. about UCA last profile and she told him she is a fake here." admin was well aware of the bullshit she, then known as AndreaAsian, was involved in and I had NOTHING to do with why he banned her MORE THAN ONCE. In fact, the bitch reached out to me when she started her shit with blokensheila aka Aussieman187 and lix. Yeah, she sends me screen shots of him burning her points and their conversation where it looks like he is verbally aggressive with her. Again, the bitch doesn't screen shot and include her words, only those of whoever she wants to fuck with and/or fuck over.

And Sir-Skittles , if you can dumb it down enough that Freddy can understand, when I told another member that your good buddy was fake, it was said in the context that she goes by UnderCoverAngel and there's nothing angelic about that lyin' bitch.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Here's a post from October, 2021

bella! 21,Oct,21 10:44
Oh, your reference was about UnderCoverAngel, formerly known as AndreaAsian. Just an f.y.i., AndreaAsian referred to the Evaluation Panel, no, she skipped the line and banned by admin. He didn't ban her for posting internet pics, he banned her because of lies, for stirring up trouble and commotion and her general "for shit" attitude and toxic personality.

I do not doubt she is real but her inflexible attitude toward other members, not nice. She needs to remember where she came from and that her shit stinks, too
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Here's something that leads me to believe that I was responding to Skittles.

bella! 12,Mar,22 13:51
Oh, yes that crazy and mean bitch is!

I wouldn't have expected any less from you, you are that member's defender and cheerleader. By the way, are you actually certain that AndreaAsian is a "she"? Looks like a little boy with a mouth full of Chicklets to me!
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

Freddy reread my post to you less than 2 weeks ago

bella! 02,Dec,22 10:01
Oh, Freddy, I gave you credit for being more intuitive than this. Yes, AndreaAsian was repeatedly deleted by admin however she returned 3 years ago with a new name but same ol' bullshit. Although she's real in the sense that she is a female, she is toxic to the site.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

And Skittles, I believe I made myself clear about how I feel connecting with you on any platform other than SYD/SYC. I will say it again, it won't happen because you are NOT TRUSTWORTHY.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 07:42 other posts 
UnderCoverAngel wants you out of this site and she is telling everybody here you are a racist. She also claimed you belong to KKK groups. Contact her for verification, not making this up. I don't care if you believe me or not. I don't care about what Skittles believes or not or anyone else here.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 07:51 other posts 
I don't give a rat's ass what that piece of shit bitch wants or thinks but I do care about you INTENTIONALLY fueling the animosity
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 10:23 other posts 
Odd, Leo says I am a member of the KKK and a nazi?
which I am neither ,we just have drastically different views.
By Jamie [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 10:25 other posts 
Leo is a idiot
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 13:22 other posts 
leo is not the only idiot, imbecile, moron, fucktard, etc, on SYD/SYC. BELIEVE THAT!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 13:30 other posts 
leo is another member that talks shit. The difference between leo and a couple other members.....the other members deny or lie
By Jamie [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 14:00 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 15:05 other posts 
I have tried to give him credit for having some smarts but I am starting to believe he is the president of the group of all above listed.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Dec,22 06:42 other posts 
Leo is a pig 🐷 any man that would jerk off in a woman drink before serving it to her as he openly admits in a forum thread somewhere around here is just hoggish

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 17:39 other posts 
I hope y'all find this as laughable as I did. A member by the name of Love-it reports randy999 for "clearly" using his picture. I'm the first to vote a my comment is;

It might be clear to you but not to me. Which one off your 553 images is being used? Where, in your gallery can this image be found? Lastly, you should be including the picture in question, taken from offenders gallery, with your "Abuse Report". UPDATE, the reporting member sent me the picture that is allegedly displayed in randy999's gallery. It's a picture of a statue of Jesus being used as a sex toy. For the record, I DO NOT SEE SAID PICTURE IN randy999's gallery. UPDATE TO MY UPDATE, reporting member has modified the original referral. HEADS UP, although Love-it made several mistakes with his initial referral, he continues to be rude to Panel members for voting NO ABUSE.

Please see our conversation.

13,Dec,22 16:15 Love-it: Page 2 of my profile.
13,Dec,22 16:22 Love-it: /7ge8d6umlp2bpic.html
13,Dec,22 16:35 Love-it: Still think my report has no grounds?
13,Dec,22 17:00 bella!: bella! has sent a private pic to Love-it (you can block uploads completely or by gender):
/6wjo91pqpj3ipic.html
13,Dec,22 17:00 Love-it: It's not in his gallery, it is the thumbnail or profile picture for his whole account.
13,Dec,22 17:01 Love-it: TO LEFT IN THE PICTURE YOU HAVE JUST SENT ME!
13,Dec,22 17:01 Love-it: * TOP LEFT
13,Dec,22 17:04 Love-it: I'm assuming you'll update the abuse report to indicate your oversight forthwith.....
13,Dec,22 17:06 bella!: LOOK, YOUR REPORT DID NOT INCLUDE ENOUGH INFORMATION AND FURTHERMORE, THE PICTURE YOU SENT ME SHOWED A RELIGIOUS STATUE IN HER CUNT, AVATAR, YES, THAT'S WHAT THE PICTURE IS CALLED IN THE UPPER LEFT, A V A T A R DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE THE SAME PICTURE.
13,Dec,22 17:08 bella!: Assuming?
13,Dec,22 17:10 Love-it: What? How ridiculous! Do to get this right you're blaming an incomplete report for your error in judgement. Then, instead of admitting you made a mistake you're really going to try and say that they're different images?! Hilarious!
13,Dec,22 17:13 bella!: Whatever. Buh-bye.
13,Dec,22 17:13 Love-it: Twat
13,Dec,22 17:25 bella!: Fucktard.
13,Dec,22 17:26 Love-it: Not being able to admit ones mistakes is such an undesirable trait.
13,Dec,22 17:28 bella!: And in my opinion, being an asshole is no better.
13,Dec,22 17:29 Love-it: You don't know me. I know that you fucked up and are completely unable to admit it. I only deal in facts, not propaganda.
13,Dec,22 17:30 bella!: I'm going to just say this, fuck off.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

admin this is exactly why the voting member's screen name not be included with feedback sent to reporting members. If you review notynyt 's comment that accompanied his vote, referring member insulted him as well.
By Love-it [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 17:44 other posts 
And my subsequent response:
Very intelligent, but I suppose when you've backed yourself into such a ridiculous, infantile corner that's all you have left. No wonder numbers on this site are falling at such a rate of knots when there's people like you sniping (incorrectly) at innocent people. What does it say about this site (and you) that you are willing to see such a blatant example of plagiarism go unchecked?! Sweet dreams.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 17:51 other posts 
I am not backed into any corner. Get some sleep and hopefully tomorrow you won't wake up with such a big chip on your shoulder.
By Love-it [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 17:53 other posts 
You're good, tell me another.
By Love-it [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 17:48 other posts 
If anyone would like to check the blatant plagiarism by Randy999, they need to look at his avatar (a term which thanks to Bella I am now familiar), and then the images of JC on page 2 of my profile. Apparently they're not the same image. 😂😂
By #610414 13,Dec,22 18:55
Love-It the "avatar" in question is no longer there. If you make a complaint, make it clear. It's not for us to guess witch pic was plagiarized and much less for us to go hunting through your........... extensive library. You don't know why membership numbers are falling, but, I suggest, with all the sweetness I can muster, that if you don't like how the site works, you find some other site to show off your .............. extensive library featuring your wife.
BTW, don't you like sex toys up your bum? 👿
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 19:59 other posts 
Uh, yes it is. Look at randy999 's profile again.
By Love-it [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 00:54 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 01:11 other posts 
Um, "This is a private image meant not for you, so you cannot see it"
By Love-it [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 00:42 other posts 
I completely agree. However, it should not be for people to go running their mouth off with an opinion if they can't be bothered to take any time to research the facts. Your question puzzles me, the fact that I have no pics of it should be answer enough. Is this something you want to see?!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 01:07 other posts 
Bwahahahaha! People that "can't be bothered to take any time to research the facts." Let's flip that, if people can't be bothered to write their grievance correctly, why should "we people" sort out their thoughts? From the jump, you were quite rude with me and rude to another voting member, as well. Had you written you referral and provided better information, the review might have moved more smoothly. Instead, you decided to be short and pompous with me and rude to notynyt.

Question for you, rather than getting all pissy about seeing your picture being used as another member's avatar, did you attempt to resolve this like a "big boy" by reaching out to him and asking him to remove it? I doubt it because it must come easily for you to react like an ass. No worries, I contacted him and hopefully when he wakes up, he will see my message. You're welcome.
By Love-it [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 01:38 other posts 
Again, mashing incorrect assumptions. I tried to open dialogue with the member 4 times. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story though.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 01:47 other posts 
Tried to open a dialogue? No dialogue necessary, a straight forward message like, please do not use any picture from my gallery without my permission. I ask that you remove my picture immediately. See, no dialogue necessary, clear and concise.

Goodnight!
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 07:08 other posts 
I have to tell you i think the whole abuse panel is a joke it’s a group of people that have no qualifications and no nothing about the law other than what they see on judge Mathis and as far as I can tell the only reason it’s on a sex site is for amusement with that being said try to lighten up a little and remember this is a sex site enjoy and have some laughs
By #610414 14,Dec,22 07:22
Hardly. It's just my clumsy way of pointing out that 99% of the pics in your pages deals with one subject and one person and I'm not sure if that person (your wife) is comfortable with her stuffed pussy being paraded on this site. If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry, but you are not acting like a concerned husband. More than anything else, you are acting like you want to shock the members.
By Love-it [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 11:52 other posts 
Well you are wrong, so apology accepted. What should I be concerned about? And how am I trying to shock people?
By #610414 14,Dec,22 11:56
Lollipop, and I'm assuming you have the right equipment, if I have to point it out to you, it won't be worth the effort. Go in peace and may you have a wonderful life.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 10:01 other posts 
For all you fellas, what do you think of this mouth shaped urinal? Scroll down and take a look at the other unique models.

By #610414 13,Dec,22 12:10
Oh, sure, for men they have lips and a mouth. What about the ladies? I bet I know. 🤣🤣🤣😈
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 11:01 other posts 
Now look at them again and ask ‘how is that going to be cleaned properly’?!?
I do like the tubas because as you may have heard, I kind of like to show it off!

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 15:34 other posts 
It's 3:34 pm and I'm on the road. Sadly now I have to contend with the school buses droppin' off all the little darlings. It's 35 freaking degrees out and the kids aren't wearing coats! What parents would allow their kids to leave home like that?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 17:30 other posts 
Oh, you are living in the Stone age! Parents now a days are glad to get the kid out the door. as for a coat, If a kid getting cold is not enough motivation to wear a coat,let the little devils freeze I guess is what the parents think?
But to, buses are nothing like the boxes on wheels we rode as kids. they are heated and air conditioned with comfy cushy seats.
Spoiled with tax payer dollars from the crib on up. I froze my ass off on the bus, coat wasn't enough because my assigned seats were closer to the back

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 08:12 other posts 
Omaha Steaks is ramping up their television ads right before Christmas. Omaha Steaks, you ask, WTF is Omaha Steaks? I am confident that many of the members living in the States are familiar with the business name however anyone else, they are an online business selling, wait for it, primarily beef however it has expanded to sell and ship all types of meat and sweet treats. Last Christmas, to my surprise, my financial advisor sent me a selection of meat from Omaha Steaks. The morning of the delivery I received a text from FedEx stating I was receiving a delivery from Omaha Steaks and I thought, who is sending me something from Omaha Steaks!? I was so excited in the anticipation of the delivery! The Styrofoam box came and I was like a child at Christmas. There was some "steak" burgers, chicken breasts, pork chops, apple something-or-others and.....4 filets!

I'm sure that box was a small fortune however I can't say that I thought WOW!, this is the best I've ever had. Has anyone had Omaha Steaks or any meat package sold online that they were razzle and dazzled by?
By #610414 13,Dec,22 12:20
Not exactly "razzled and dazzled" but Omaha Steaks are ok. We used to send "care packages" to my son when he was stationed in Phoenix that consisted of a box of Omaha Steaks like yours but no fish and a separate box of latin foods. There are several that are better, but, Omaha is the most reliable.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 23:34 other posts 
Hey, kebmo , kosher salt seems to be in so many food recipes but I have to ask, what's so unique and/or different about kosher salt?
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 00:46 other posts 
Kosher salt is pure salt. It has no added iodine. If a recipe calls for 1 tablespoon of table salt, and you want to use kosher salt, use only half a tablespoon because of the kosher salt tastes saltier.
Iodized salt has iodine added to it because your body needs it. It is good for your thyroid among other things.

In my Italian kitchen we only use kosher salt. It’s more expensive, but I prefer it.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 02:44 other posts 
Thank you but it seems to me that salt without iodine is available for sale and it is not labeled as kosher salt.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 09:06 other posts 
Read this for more details.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 02:55 other posts 
And I was correct, Morton's salt offers a non-iodized version but it is just labeled "non-iodized" not kosher.

By #610414 13,Dec,22 08:10
It's probably due to marketing preferences.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Dec,22 10:30 other posts 
I have been using the non iodized salt lately.
I had read about the negative side effects of to much iodine and decided I would try the non iodine salt since I don't take supplements. If you read this page ,it has a list of problems from to much iodine and i experience a number of them, fatigue, headaches, racing heart rate ,joint pain, and etc.
So far ,I am on my second container of the salt,i use it here at home so it has been over a year since I started, I have less racing heart issues than before. only registered users can see external links
By #610414 13,Dec,22 12:07
This would happen if you have hyperthyroidism, a condition where your thyroid goes on overdrive producing hormones. A racing heart could be caused by several conditions, the most prevalent is AFIB or atrial fibrillation. Only a blood test can tell for sure you have hyperthyroidism. It's a simple test. AFIB, on the other hand, can be quite dangerous. It can lead to strockes and it puts a heavy strain on your heart. Don't fool around and self-diagnose. In this case it can kill you.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #164   #165   #166   #167   #168   #169   #170   #171   #172   #173   ...#769

Show your Genitals