Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #180

Pages:  #1... #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   #182   #183   #184   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 00:03 other posts 
Bwahahahaha! AndreaAsian reported KinkyBiGuy27 for the following reason; "I'm all for free speech etc and robust discussion but to encourage suicide is taking things far too far!!!! This is discusting [sic]". Yep, our Aussie Asian princess was outraged that someone dared to write this to her;

"And literally jump off a fuckin cliff. It's embarrassing how absolutely pathetic you truly are."

My guess is she's more pissed off when he nailed it by calling her pathetic.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 01:18 other posts 
Highly doubt it's Aussie. Quizzed it once in chat and that google delay makes me think
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 01:49 other posts 
Girlfriend comes across like she is pure as the driven snow.....amazes me that her proof begins with him getting pissy with her. She always neglects to show her piece of the conversation that pushes the member to tell her to jump off the cliff.

I loved where she tells him she's "well educated and very well travelled [sic]". Apparently being "well educated" is subjective because her spelling is "discusting".
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 01:51 other posts 
By the way, Skittles says she's the real deal. I think she's a real "pain in the ass".
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 02:23 other posts 
Well skitz is a top mate and i trust him to the end of the earth but I'm not convinced about Andrea--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours😅🤣 friend request with the message.. you think I need points .. I don't care whether YOU need points but don't get your wings flustered with that statement
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 04:55 other posts 
Such a typical response for that bitch!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 05:04 other posts 
Check my page, I screenshot all
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

Better a smart ass than a dumb cunt aye

Funny the vote stance I took reved up the fake... always does 🤑
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 05:35 other posts 
She is SO PREDICTABLE! I wonder if she got butt hurt over Arir39's NO ABUSE vote? I'm just surprised that she didn't send you a negative gift!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 05:41 other posts 
You have got to stop deleting her posts. When you suggested that she was an "abo"about, that must have pissed her off, big time!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 05:42 other posts 
I'm sending it a map like Dora the Explorer cause it can't even use Google
--------------------------------------- added after 61 seconds

And I am happy to fill her pages. Tecsan asked for 30 so I abliged
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 05:45 other posts 
She can bring it in the open, not on my pages... it has more too come
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I have uploaded a screenshot just has to go through the powers that be.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 06:10 other posts 
I sense she's going into meltdown mode because she unblacklisted me! My guess is that our well educated, well traveled Abo princess only wanted to amend the (WHY?) of my blacklist. Now she's going to have to wait 48 hours to blacklist me, again.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 06:15 other posts 
Wants to play with gifts.. Game on I say all over a vote Stinks like shit
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

And friedriceladyboy it's dev01.. Can't you read
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 16:00 other posts 
As predicted, AndreaAsian waited 48 or 72 hours, whatever the wait time is, to blacklist, AGAIN. This time she wrote;

A nasty site rat......bullies female members into leaving because she feels threatened!! If you stand up to her outrageous attacks she'll play the victim even though she starts it!! If you block her she'll get her little bitches to attack you too.

I'm surprised that the "well educated" member was able to write that much without any spelling mistakes but not surprised that it lacks truth. I welcome her to "put her money where her mouth is" and cite which SYC member allegedly deleted their profile because I "bullied" them. She can't because that would be another one of her lies. Also, I don't have or need any "little bitches" to do anything for me, I take care of what I need to take care of myself. BELIEVE THAT!
By phart [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 08:28 other posts 
I must ask, if Andrea is fake, what male has access to a attractive woman of that caliber to post those photos?
I could understand a fake profile with a few old pics that have been kicked around for 5 years but but the member post photos with current members names and such.
This would be a bit more difficult that reversing a net image wouldn't it?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 09:06 other posts 
Oh, phart, get your head out of your ass, I never said she is/was fake.

Some folks may find her outward appearance as pleasing, if those are the asethetics you appealing HOWEVER, that's where her "beauty" stops. I made it clear some time ago, I find no beauty in her because she is one fucked up piece of crap who can't be truthful, she's manipulative, hateful, toxic and so much more.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 14:15 other posts 
I was only responding to your statement, "skittles says she's the real deal.", that's all.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 14:58 other posts 
And all I was doing was responding to you. Yes, she is real, yes, she's "fit" and is not overweight but thatis where her "beauty" stops. It's all cosmetic/surface "beauty" as there is nothing beautiful about her heart, mind or core being.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 10:31 other posts 
kinkyBiGuy27 his days are numbered on this site
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 10:55 other posts 
Whether KinkyBiGuy27's days are numbered OR NOT, to be referred for deletion because the site's shit stirrer asserts he has encouraged her to commit suicide by telling her to "jump off a cliff" is totally LAME. KinkyBiGuy27 could have just told AndreaAsian to "fuck off" but I give him a ➕️1 for his creativity!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 11:05 other posts 
History will repeat just like Dorito

By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 21:42 other posts 
we have illegals put up in hotels in new york and homeless vets.
i hope they win this lawsuit .Typical california liberal mindset, steal from the very people that protect their freedom.
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 18,Nov,22 08:05
Lack of Low-Cost Housing

If they can't get or keep a job due to their injuries, if their mental illness has separated them from family, and there are no homes they can afford, then homelessness seems like the only option.Feb 11, 2020

Phart you keep harping on a few illegals being housed in hotels in NY. Following your reasoning, are you saying homeless vets should be put up in hotels paid by the taxpayers? Maybe we should bus them to Houston. The weather is better there and Texans know how to take care of homeless people.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 08:54 other posts 
Instead of putting the illegals up in a hotel why don’t they just send them to Obamas neighborhood I heard them rich people like when that happens
By #610414 18,Nov,22 09:46
There are rich people in San Antonio too.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 10:44 other posts 
Ok send some there
By #610414 19,Nov,22 09:23
I think they are already there.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 14:23 other posts 
If the veteran needs a place to stay, his or her needs should be looked after LONG before some sumbitch that can swim and come here having done nothing else.
What part of that is so hard to understand?
Giving back to those that risk it all makes alot more sense than giving something to someone who has done absolutely NOTHING to earn it.
Perhaps that is a way to fill all the open spaces in our military. Offer citizenship to those immigrants willing to serve 2 to 4 years in our military?
I would support that.
By #610414 20,Nov,22 08:03
What part don't you understand that those are two different problems and have to be handled separately? Veteran's problems are not unique. Other, non-veteran people, are in the same boat. BTW:

Eligibility for citizenship by aliens
If you meet all the requirements of either section 328 or 329 of the INA, you may apply for naturalization by filing Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, under the section that applies to you. You will not have to pay any fees for applying for naturalization under INA 328 or 329. As a current or former member of the U.S. military, certain other naturalization requirements may not apply to you; for example, if you served honorably during a designated period of hostilities, you may not have to reside in or be physically present in the U.S. for any length of time before you apply for naturalization. The requirements for naturalization are explained in greater detail below.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 08:24 other posts 
1 would not be a huge problem if the border was managed properly.
The homeless vet problem should not even be a problem. if we have space for non citizens, we have space for the homeless veterans.
I can't believe having a father that served in war that you seem to put illegals above veterans.strange indeed.
By #610414 20,Nov,22 11:13
I am not putting illegals above veterans. I’m just saying that they are different problems. If I say the plight of the farmers has to be addressed, would that make me anti-veteran? You are more anti-vet. You are against Section 8 housing and other low cost housing. These are helps for vets. You are against food stamps and Medicaid. You don’t believe in free transportation for the homeless. You don’t even try to help the homeless, whom you consider lazy people that don’t want to work, let alone the vets. When was the last time you participated in a drive to raise money for vets? My Dad was a veteran and he believed in helping ALL people. He helped bring Cuban families to Miami that we knew when the family lived in Guantanamo base during the 50’s. He had no problems with illegals knowing full well these people were looking for the American dream, just like my Grandmother
By phart [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 14:12 other posts 
alot of the "homeless" today ran away from homes and family's because they would rather do drugs than work and support family's or take care of themselves.
The homeless that are industrious and try to do better for themselves are not homeless long.

Section 8 houseing,what typically lives in it? drug addicts and do nothings living off the government.
Wouldn't work in a pie factory.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 22:27 other posts 
This is an interesting picture. When I initially looked at it, I thought "WTF, that looks like his knee has a penis!". When I more closely examined, I saw it was a foot. Okay, but if that's a foot, his foot, why am I not seeing a bent knee?

Please explain what I am seeing.

/ppo41ns0q9q0pic.html
By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 22:36 other posts 
from that angle,his legs may be spread really wide apart?

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 02:18 other posts 
Paul Pelosi, the 82 year old husband of Nancy Pelosi, was attacked in their San Francisco home on Friday, October 28. It saddens me that our culture targets and attacks minorities and vulnerable folks.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 12:49 other posts 
WOW, a Illegal ,dope head, nudist, Alien ,from Canada hiding in a sanctuary city breaks into a home and attacks a DEMOCRAT's husband?
Damn, Steven King could not have written a script containing that much irony.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 13:31 other posts 
Bwahahahaha!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 14:12 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,22 17:45 other posts 
Uh, there is a legit question to be ask.
Pelosi was able to "convince" the attacker he needed to go to the bathroom.
He went to the bathroom and was able to make a phone call. If he were able to make a phone call,is it not logical he could have also reached over and pushed the door LOCKED to prevent the attacker from later being able to crack his head?
By #610414 04,Nov,22 07:35
Democrats don't lock bathroom doors. We are proud of our poop.🤣
By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 15:14 other posts 
So he actually went to the toilet to crap? and the 9-11 call was just to get the cops to bring donuts?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 11:08 other posts 
It is a sad comment on the state that your democracy has sunk to that so many people are making the most ridiculous claims about this incident and Paul Pelosi. For goodness sake have some compassion.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 15:12 other posts 
Compassion is needed if this was a legit attack on the mans life. BUT the evidence is becoming more obvious that there is more to the story than we are being told.
Capitol police were supposed to be monitoring the camera footage.It should still be on tape or digital device so why can't we see the break in?
Why is there glass OUTSIDE the door as in something being thrown OUT of the house?
Why is there so many unanswered questions?
Why in modern times can't the truth be told?
Liberals wouldn't mind at all if it was said,pelosi and his lover had a quarrel and it resulted in a hammer attack. Why cover it up?

I think it is really sad that the police supposedly had no idea who's house they were called to. I think it is really sad that pelosi did not run out of the door when the police came, but actually went BACK TO the intruder.
I think it is sad that body cam footage ,and the 9-11 calls are not public, since it is a public figures husband involved.
I also think it is sad that the media wants to paint the supposed intruder to be a Trump supporter when it is obvious looking at the mans living space that he is a liberal.

USEING a tragedy. Same thing democrats do anytime they can
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 17:34 other posts 
I am sure that you are a great guy and I would not want to say anything to offend you, so I am going to say nothing.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 18:37 other posts 
Well I am offended that you think I would be offended if you spoke how you felt and why. but no harm done.
Of course there is no excuse for the 82 year old man getting his head cracked with a hammer. That was a terrible thing to happen.
There is no lack of compassion for the suffering.
What there also is in regards to this matter, is a abundance of frustration because of lack of facts and transparency and just plain being honest by the family and the media.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 10:18 other posts 
OK, my first thought on reading your post was that it was similar to so many comments I have seen made by a certain section of the US population. Many of these comments were crazy conspiracy theories - such as Paul Pelosi and the intruder were actually involved in some sort of gay liaison.
Your own comments were all about questioning the truth of what happened. On what basis?

On a broader, but not unrelated point I have seen interviews with people who are I imagine totally respectable members of their community and yet saying the most astounding things, based on no verifiable information or data and denying what they are shown is true.

I really worry for democracy in the US and fear for the fallout of the Mid Terms. I saw two very respectable people say 'No way can a Democrat win this seat, and if they do it is due to fraud and we wont accept the result'. This before a single vote has been counted.
You have armed gunmen sat at Drop boxes 'to protect' Democracy.

If the republican's win the Mid Terms surely the Democrats will follow the Republican's playbook and just deny the results and claim electoral fraud and file many legal challenges.

Sorry for the rant, but I really do fear for serious violence in the very near future.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 11:33 other posts 
I find nothing offensive about what you said.I feel better that you said it,we may not agree,but,that is life.
Well,san fran is 1 of the most liberal citys in America.
It is safe to assume most people there are not model citizens when it comes to maintain a marriage commitment or whatever. The evidence, points to issues not being discussed by the mainstream media.
For example when mr pelosi returned to the intruder instead of running out the door screaming for his life like anyone with any common sense
That example and many more that can be found are the basis which millions of people are looking at this from a different angle than the media and democrats.
Until people,like yourself can explain and show examples of why that is not a correct line of thinking, then there will not be any resolution or stopping people from thinking differently.
Judges have not stopped armed guards at drop boxes. That should tell you something.That Americans don't trust drop boxs. and they should not be used.
If a able bodied American is to fucking lazy to go vote in person and show a id, then they forfeit their right to vote.
Shut in's and military overseas, should be allowed a ballet hand delivered and picked up by someone or some organization more trustworthy than the fucking postal service .it has been a joke thru several administrations.
I have a 175 dollar package currently circulating in the mail for over a week,no idea where the fuck it is and it was irreplaceable antiques.But I am supposed to trust a ballot to them same people? yea right.
I hope violence does not happen,But if it does you can blame the democrats for not using the opertunity in 2020 to follow along with the republicans and investigate fully all charges of fraud and proving it 1 way or another . Instead of lawsuits and crooked judges and so forth fighting it tooth and nail,
That in and of it's self broke the trust of many people.
The dems had all the chance in the world to vindicate themselves but chose to resist and create the distrust we currently deal with.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 11:45 other posts 
There are many points there and I will reply to some more of them later but I really don’t accept the notion that the mainstream media is not showing or discussing the evidence, it is just not accurate.
IF there was huge voter fraud in 2020 why was none of the evidence of that fraud put before the courts in the 67 or so cases brought by Republicans ?
Various claims have been made in the media by President Trump and many others about fraud and the fact that they have the evidence to prove it, but then in court they do not repeat these allegations or claims. Why ?
There are many innocent people believing the claims that MAGA supporters make but not one of those claims has been proven in court.
That willingness to believe this stuff is disturbing.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 16:02 other posts 
Trust me when the My pillow guy comes on tv with a ad,I turn off the volume. I am disgusted that the evidence was not shown to the courts,although strangly at the time it was on Youtube,it was on the news with cases of ballets being drug out from hidden places in the night and trucks dumping ballots in landfills was witnessed.
People signed papers stating what they saw but were silenced by someone, who?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 04:00 other posts 
This is where the problem lies. I have heard these allegations and seen people making them BUT. not one of the cases that went to court included these allegations.
Most, if not all, of the incidents that were alleged, some of which were videod were explained and the interpretation of fraud that people put in these incidents was incorrect.
However, because of the well established machine in the Trump camp, fraud was being alleged in 2020/even before a vote was cast, so many supporters interpreted what they saw in that light and will never ever be convinced otherwise.
I don’t think anyone was silenced at all it was just that when the statements made in good faith by the people making allegations were actually investigated they did not stand up.
By #275407 07,Nov,22 14:48
Everyone knows that the police don't release any evidence during an investigation. That's always, well most always the case.
By #610414 07,Nov,22 13:16
It’s a CONSPIRACY. Phart says so
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 13:22 other posts 
No,it is a simple break in and attack according to the liberals.
Why was it that the news in 1 artical says they were both clothed when police entered.
BUT yet,it was 2AM. Why would pelosi be clothed at 2am? If anything he mighta had on some pajamas or something but the cops woulda said he was in his pajamas had he been ,would tney not?
Explain pelosi not leaving out the door once police got there?
Explain the glass laying outside the home if it were broken INTO?
Explain why we have not saw the body cam footage?
Explain why capital police supposedly were not watching the cameras unless they were told not to look when the "intruder" went into the house.
Explain why pelosi didn't lock the bathroom door until police came and kicked down his door for his safety?
Explain etc.
Explain. Be honest ,that is all people are asking for. BUT no we get these bullshit comments about compassion and conspiracy, when there is NOTHING to indicate anything else.
There is not more to this story, it was just a stupid right-winger, high on right-wing propaganda and QAnon bullshit. His social media was full of the things you believe.

Even before your stupid stories started, I knew right-wing media would think up
lots of crap to escape any responsibility. That's standard practice.

Imagine the outrage, if some Antifa member broke in to Marjorie Taylor Greene's house and broke Perry Greene's skull with a hammer. Republicans would impeach every single Democrat over it.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 16:04 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 18:24 other posts 
I think as things get worse you will start seeing more attacks on democrats there just sending a message
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 19:52 other posts 
The speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi gets paid annually $224,000 and she doesn't have a good security system in her house. Unbelievable!
By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,22 17:51 other posts 
Not only that but they figured out the capital police were lax on watching the cameras they have aimed at nancys lair.
They probably know who the 3rd person was that let the police in that then stood there and watched the 2 "fight" over a hammer.

This clearly states reports were someone let police in the door,then later changed the story and said pelosi ran over and opened the door for police. WHY ON EARTH did he go BACK towards the attacker to get WACKED on his head if he was AWAY from the attacker and closer to the POLICE???
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 19:56 other posts 
You believe that this was a politically motivated attack launched by a Canadian citizen? What-in-the-world is this world coming to?
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 21:20 other posts 
It could be you see what a woken democrat kebmo is and he’s not from this country
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 11:29 other posts 
Don’t be a dick Dan. I have been nothing but good to you all these years.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 14:12 other posts 
Not trying to be a dick kebmo just stating that it could happen and you were the only democrat Canadian I could think of you been quiet lately and your in defense mode i see you need to get laid more often
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 11:46 other posts 
For sure, dgraff, please don't go into "pit bull" mode. Although I don't always agree with kebmo 's view on politics, his views are posted respectfully. I understand his concerns as the decisions and what happens here in the United States not only affects our people, it can affect the world and more possibly our neighbors to our north. Our concerns and needs should be focused on our politicians that represent US and hoping that we can close the gap between the Republicans and Democrats.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 14:14 other posts 
I didn’t think I said anything that every one all ready knows
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 15:12 other posts 
If I needed to categorize kebmo regarding politics, he leans liberal but look at the other folks that post in the Forum that are SO FAR LEFT they make your head spin. Again, I find kebmo very respectful when he posts.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 17:49 other posts 
I still don’t think I said anything out of line I just used him as a scenario to make my point
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 18:18 other posts 
You called him a woke Democrat it's right there like him calling you an ignorant Republican. Politics are causing so many people to go bonkers. Politics has caused division between neighbors, friends and sadly between families.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 21:24 other posts 
You are so right I have friends that are democrats and I don’t even associate with them anymore because I feel they are responsible for putting Biden in office and screwing up my country as it was
By #610414 30,Oct,22 18:19
If anything I would think Kebmo is middle of the road.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,22 21:56 other posts 
Well this link confirms everything but the illegal alien part.
This guy is way past being a WACK JOB! He needs to be in a padded room somewhere.This is the kind of person i see doing mass shootings.
California's next governor Maby?'
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 17:07 other posts 
Yes, I am sure most on the right flock to Berkeley to live with a bunch of hippies flying BLM flags!

Also, who let the police in at Paul's crib? It sure was not Nancy Piglosi... perhaps another woman? Or, someone from Grindr?

It would not be such an issue if that information wasn't redacted from the reports...

Same as his DUI car crash. The old rag wasn't alone
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 17:51 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 31,Oct,22 22:05 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 19:41 other posts 
Yea since that news came out, if they let the police in,I doubt they were with the attacker.
So who were they?
I know I am for the most part against cheating on a spouse, but in the case of Peelowcee, I don't know, it would be mighty damn tempting to want SOMETHING or SOMEONE that looked less like a witch from wizard of oz suffering from dehydration.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Oct,22 21:48 other posts 

"David DePape, the man who allegedly broke into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco home, and wrestled her husband Paul for a hammer, was in the United States illegally."

Long time visa overstayer.

There ye go, yep, the attacker is a wacko, dopehead, nudist, illegal immigrant from Canada, staying in a sanctuary city.
Steven king is going to nominate the guy for a Oscar winning performance.
By #610414 01,Nov,22 11:45
In Florida we get the anual visit by snow birds. It's from November to April. They are trying to get away from the cold. Many are Canadians. The Canadian/American border is one of the most OPEN borders between two countries and overstaying a visa (instant on border crossing) is common and no big deal. The guy is wacko, but, don't play the "illegal immigrant" card. It doesn't fly.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,22 16:01 other posts 
Yes it does, he is here past the legal limit ,there for illegal.
By #610414 01,Nov,22 16:43
Yes, he is illegal and you know what that means. He's probably working the tomato fields without papers, taking some poor American's job.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,22 22:06 other posts 
Americans don't want to work,they want to draw a check and fuck off all day.
By #610414 02,Nov,22 07:19
You would be more credible if you could provide the specific origination of that check and an approximate number of Americans that don't want to work, but, just fuck.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 03,Nov,22 18:57 other posts 
yes, illegal. Now we all can be happy he is not illegal from the South of the border.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 09:04 other posts 

It is starting to look more and more suspicious to me and others that there is alot to this case that is not being reported.
The idea of a lovers quarrel is starting to sound more plausable.

Look where the nudist, illegal alien, and apparently liberal, lives.

And listen to this black man ,he is smart, i will be following him.And why is there glass OUTSIDE THE HOUSE??

By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 15:09 other posts 

Um,nothing to see here?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #175   #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   #182   #183   #184   ...#769

Show your Genitals