Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #181

Pages:  #1... #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   #182   #183   #184   #185   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 10:33 other posts 
It’s a great day NOT to be in Buffalo!!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 13:05 other posts 
I haven't listened to the news or the weather and wasn't aware that Buffalo, New York was dumped upon! Oi!

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 14:20 other posts 
Global cooling,I mean global warming,I mean climate change, I mean,it snows up north,that is just what nature does.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 13:13 other posts 
Darrell Brooks, the wack-job that plowed a car into the Waukesha Christmas parade and murdered 6 people received 6 consecutive life terms in prison. Do you feel that Mr. Brooks received fair sentencing?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 14:19 other posts 
The 6 people he killed did not receive fair judgement or a sentance,but he got off light. Very sad state of afairs.
We have to keep that sumbitch alive and healthy for decades and the familys have to deal with the loss of loved 1's on top of paying taxes to feed the killer.

By #275407 18,Nov,22 00:47
Never heard of that saying, I guess because my balls are not huge, I've never had any so called problems like that if any, I don't even know ther there unless I pull my pants down
--------------------------------------- added after 96 seconds

Wow, never knew that even existed
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 01:42 other posts 
Are you speaking about the term manspread?
By #275407 18,Nov,22 03:23
Yes, I never felt the need to have to "man spread"
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 16:19 other posts 
It may be more of a issue as we age, the balls tend to sag.
By #275407 18,Nov,22 17:32
Not mine
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 17:37 other posts 
mine are shrinking
By #275407 18,Nov,22 17:43
Cause you use them too much
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 17:46 other posts 
you know my balls take sometimes a break
By #610414 19,Nov,22 09:20
You mean The Saggy Grampa? 🤣🤣😈

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 18:45 other posts 
How many of you men are guilty of "manspreading"? And exactly why do men manspread??

By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 20:44 other posts 
You have options; book a seat in first-class or the comfort zone.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 21:16 other posts 
Who has options and why do men manspread?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 21:49 other posts 
I am a biological male and identify as such, So I might can help.
Last time I checked Males have objects hanging in a sack between their legs.
Cramped between 2 legs can make for VERY sore balls.
perhaps the males could be placed on the seat nearest the isle to give them a temporary space unless someone is passing by.
I would respond to a lady asking me to cramp my balls on a plane by telling her to place 2 raw eggs between her legs sometime and try to sit in a 16 inch wide space for 4 hours without breaking the eggs or causing pain in some way.
I am willing to be they couldn't do it.
Women need to face the fact that men have balls,that's part of what makes us MEN. We need a bit of space.
Edit, sitting here in a chair,I measured and with my legs shut, and my balls crammed in the space between my thighs,hurting ,measures 19 inches.
I could not ,nor would I even try to sit still 4 hours like this.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 22:50 other posts 
very simple why males manspread. They have 2 balls between their legs. the famous testicles. The more they spread the legs the bigger the testicles. Men with one testicle don't have to spread that much. And don't forget the penis takes some space between those legs.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 01:41 other posts 
Well if you feel that your cock and balls are that ample and require that much extra space, maybe you need to buy an extra seat!? Heck, don't the airlines require overweight people to buy two seats so their spillage doesn't affect the comfort of the paying customer that they're seated next to?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 01:34 other posts 
So because you are a biological man, anatomically equipped with two testicles and one penis is enough justification for you to encroach on MY SPACE should we be seated next to one another on a plane? That's messed up logic, no?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 05:39 other posts 
then let's have one section for men only and another section for women only. Problem solved!
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 09:29 other posts 
That's fine by me but what if you are sitting in a section that is three across and y'all want to manspread......then what?
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 07:13 other posts 
I’ve learned a way around this problem I’m not shy in any way so I just reach down the front of my pants and lift my balls up so they rest on top of my legs so they are not pinched between them even when sitting in a vehicle
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 16:17 other posts 
No,it is a natural Necessity. I can't help how i am made.
And I can't help airlines have shrunk the seats down to 16 inches.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 20:13 other posts 
I had no input on how you were designed, either. Now, let's recall a post you made several days ago, the post about the two full figured women..... What are your thoughts on how you would feel being seated next to a full figured MAN whose girth encroached on YOUR space and then factor in that he wants to spread his legs apart so his cock and balls weren't cramped?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 20:27 other posts 
Well I will have to speak hypothetically because I aint a gitten' on none of them thar aeroplaines.
But I would probably politely ask for another seat.
I mean sure the fat fellow could do something about his weight but not during that short flight. So something would have to be done.
Maby sit in her lap if it's a woman? or just sit on the floor in the ally way.

Besides, I literallly sleep every night with a pillow between my legs to keep my balls from getting smushed.IT HURTS LIKE HELL>
I don't consider myself "big" in anything but belly but facts are just facts. and sadly,in my case, I have had injurys to my balls ,almost lost them due to lack of blood after a torsion. had I been a hour or so late to the er,I would have LOST my balls,they were swollen then,baseball size,and for a 8th grader,that is BIG. the swelling took weeks to go down, ice packs for several days while I stayed in the hospital. I watched Jimmy carter shake the iranian hostages hands thru the windows of that german building at least 30 times with a glove full of ice on my sore balls.
In pe class later,I was forced to walk by the coach,very painfull. He didn't care,he was mad because he couldn't make me play basket ball for a while.edit,oh I forgot to mention,I had to wear a jock strap for like 2 months. to hell with them things!
I actually picked up the habit of waddling like a duck to keep my legs apart to prevent pain when walking. I walked that way until my accident and now I drag and drop my right leg to walk.
By #610414 18,Nov,22 07:55
Typical male reaction. They give excuses but not one is gentleman enough to suggest that with a little effort, they don't have to invade a lady's space. Someone said. "I'm willing to bet....". Well, I'm willing to bet they wouldn't be so cavalier if the lady next to them was their mother.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 20:35 other posts 
in my case,my mother was aware of my suffering and would have made suggestions like get another seat.
By #610414 19,Nov,22 09:19
That's not the point

By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 18:13 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 18:56 other posts 
Shame on all the members that caused so much grief when a former member returned to SYD/SYC with his companion doll, Blair. Yep, Daddy+Blair!
By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 21:51 other posts 
I tried to express my feelings and opinions without doing much harm to them. I just don't think most people are ready yet for robots .and I know I am not until they are equipped with much better ai and are movable by at least preprogramed Reponses.
I could try to hump a pillow alot cheaper than 10 grand if I am going to have to do the talking, the moaning and all the thinking and humping myself.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 07:16 other posts 
It didn’t bother me one bit I’ve seen plenty of off beat fetishized in my years on this site
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 07:55 other posts 
Let the puppets out of this site. They do better at a puppet show where children can appreciate them better than at an adult site.

By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 09:04 other posts 
Brrr 🥶 who left the door open and all the cold air in to Pennsylvania 24 degrees this morning and snow this evening
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 09:30 other posts 
Yea it was really nice saterday and now,cold as shit! I think it will get to 47 today?
I had alot of old crappy wood cut up to burn in the stove from yard clean up,so a bunch of it is burning right now to get the shop nice and warm.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 09:31 other posts 
Yeah this sucks it’s way too early for snow yet
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 17:28 other posts 
It's been snowing for the most part of today but it's that kind of wet and sloppy snow that melts as soon as it hits the pavement.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 18:10 other posts 
Same here wet sloppy mess
By #275407 15,Nov,22 18:35
It was 85 here today
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 19:06 other posts 
Go ahead rub it in Cody
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 21:39 other posts 
Who asked YOU?
By #275407 16,Nov,22 02:25
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 07:29 other posts 
cody8789 fuck off cunty!!
By #275407 16,Nov,22 18:50
By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 18:17 other posts 
got up to a whopping 42 today. I miss that warm weather we had just last WEEK!

By #680315 16,Nov,22 22:27
Never sent the ball to tasha it will blacklist you
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 22:38 other posts 
You were blacklisted because you passed the ball to her? Dang, that's really mean! It's funny, CAT and tecsan think it's Freddy or Skittles but would Freddy blacklist you for something so lame? Regardless, there seems to be 16 members that she's pissed off that have blacklisted her and here's a sample of their reasons (WHY?);

1. He's a troll
2. No comment
3. Kill yourself loser turdmuffin go away bitch
4. Go fuck yourself you fucking bitch weirdo psycho stalker outta nowhere cowardly ass creep loser hating cunt some weirdo troll which is probably rude to actual trolls nasty loser
5. One of Freddy's follows pmsl
6. no pics
7. Fuck you piss ass Freddy
By #680315 16,Nov,22 22:59
Well maybe cat and tecsan knows better
By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 10:28 other posts 
I am everybody's fake profile here. It's so laughable. CAT the saggy granny and tecsan both blacklisted me because they can handle my real profile.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #176   #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   #182   #183   #184   #185   ...#769

Show your Genitals