on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #182

Pages:  #1... #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   #182   #183   #184   #185   #186   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By PITBULL [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 19:41 other posts 
I made a poll; Should president Biden run for another term in 2024?
75% of the members here said; NO
25% of the members here said; YES

If you care to vote; /polls/3946.html

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 21:36 other posts 
What in the world is this and why is it on the Popular page?

/h6w65h8nszrepic.html
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 22:00 other posts 
I think that is a photoshoped phallus.
1 of those that if it were real he would pass out every time it went up.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 00:59 other posts 
For such an expensive program no one seems to know how to use it. I suggest they stick with MS paint
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 07:30 other posts 
I'd suggest getting checked to to see if that cunt post has a frontal lobe...

He seems to be all cock and no brain
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 09:00 other posts 
Looks prehistoric to me like some thing they thawed out of the ice
By phart [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 10:25 other posts 
By #680315 16,Nov,22 16:35
Is this possible [deleted image]
By Dev01 [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 17:38 other posts 
That account was deleted 😅😅🤣
By phart [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 17:55 other posts 
Well I guess he never got to taste a puss.

By phart [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 17:54 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 19:04 other posts 
Here is what cat posted about me- A real Pulitzer indeed!

You're a mean one, Sir-Skittles
You really are a heel
You're as cuddly as a cactus
You're as charming as an eel
Sir-Skittles you're a bad banana
Sir-Skittles, with the greasy black peel
You're a vile one
You got termites in your smile
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick crocodile
Sir-Skittles
You're a foul one
Friends you don't have none
I wouldn't touch you with a 39-and-a-half foot pole!
You're a monster

It is like Dr. Seuss, but retarded. The Saggy Granny is about as intelligent as a rented donkey. Also looks like one with a shaved ass walking back towards you!

She even tries to semi-make her case against me but then includes that I am botched abortion.

Kind of like the equivalent of saying how much one supports BLM.. and the next night you attend a KKK BBQ.

The Saggy Granny is just a useless lump covered in flies

You have a future being on TV! Albeit on one of the vaginal mesh lawsuit commercials on US daytime TV! They need a Saggy Granny with a wrecked cunny!
By phart [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 19:44 other posts 
Dear Abby would jump off a cliff if she were asked to fix all the peoples issues on this site!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 20:18 other posts 
Hey, CAT what's with the new profile cat69? Woody58 just confirmed today is your new fake profile.

Coward unbanned me or I will keep sending you more gifts.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 06:04 other posts 
You know, that is nothing original, right? This is just one of MANY of CAT's copy and paste with a few edits, right? It is not only Dr. Seuss-ish, it is You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 07:32 other posts 
Bella! You can always spot her blatant plagiarism.... mostly from her horrific spelling and grammar.

It is like ordering a 5 course meal at a fancy restaurant... and then the 5th course comes in an Arby's bag! She tires SOOOOOO hard to sound intelligence and relevant. Failure in both areas.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 07:45 other posts 
*Tries.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 08:03 other posts 
That nasty CAT doesn't have any brain or creativity at all. This is why she plagiarized some people here. Most of her comments and blogs here are made under the direction of another friend that comes to her house to help her write comments and blogs here.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 08:07 other posts 
Bwahahahaha! Rather than unblacklisting you, she went rogue in order to copy and paste my post so she could leave her narrative.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 08:35 other posts 
I am coming after CAT. She is not getting away with another fake profile. She makes these fake profiles to get more followers here. She is a coward. Hey Saggy granny I know you reading this, why don't you unban me, so I can reply to you? You don't have the cojones to do it.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 09:55 other posts 
Hey, Freddy....

Pa-Freddy , you posted in Bella! ‘s thread:
I am coming after CAT. She is not getting away with another fake profile. She makes these fake profiles to get more followers here. She is a coward. Hey Saggy granny I know you reading this, why don't you unban me, so I can reply to you? You don't have the cojones to do it.

CAT
I don’t unban you because I don’t want to deal with you. You trash my page, leave nasty comments on my pics and are the author of many nasty blogs about me. You are a walking sewer. Why would I unban you?
As far as fake accounts, CAT69 shares your IP address, so, we know who created that account. You want to show everyone when you delete the account that you can take care of me. You idiotic fool.

Ooooooooohhhhh......Freddy, you should be quivering in fear now because you have pissed her off!
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 09:57 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 11:34 other posts 
It's funny that you choose to respond to my posts in this way.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 21:59 other posts 
Well ,no insult or injury was meant ,it is all we can do at this point, sit back and watch cat explode or implode or fizzle or whatever cats do when they get to mad.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 10:10 other posts 
Hey CAT I am not like you create a fake profile. Yes, it may link to my IP address because I put a trace on your fake profile. This will give me the advantage to trace you here when you made another one of your fake profiles. You know CAT69 is you. Why lied?...because you got caught by me?

You are so stupid that you send me a bunch of negative gifts and I saved them on my account so I can strike you back. Not very smart of you. You coward cunt I still will get you no matter how much you hide from me here

By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 16:32 other posts 
has anyone else noticed,WW3 is getting started?

A Russian missile strike killing 2 polish farmers.
Poland is Nato,we are Nato, so guess what? Now we are dragged into the war.

All this hoopla about codifying same sex marriage, pushing electric cars with no grid to support them, and a bad economy ,running out of diesel fuel and etc ,and now we are being dragged into a WORLD war with the weakest link for a president we have ever had. It may very well be end of times folks.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 18:13 other posts 
My grandma always told me that in the end of times the devil will reveal himself as the president of the United States
By #275407 15,Nov,22 18:35
Nooo, I'm not running for president
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 19:05 other posts 
I’ve been trimming my horns for the last 30 years just like hell boy
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 20:06 other posts 
So that explains these sharp pains on each side of my head.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 21:33 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 20:02 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 06:17 other posts 
After a good deal of research on her part, it is apparent that CAT found something that I posted almost 9 years ago.

Sweet Jesus, someone please tell me that I'm crazy. I get the impression that CAT has compared herself to the former fairydust.
By #610414 15,Nov,22 06:38
Again, you missed the point of the post. This is what you wrote in that post:

"WE are adults and should conduct ourselves in an adult like manner. And man up or woman up and acknowledge that it takes 2 or more people to have a fight or disagreement,"

I don't even know this "fairydust".
BTW. I don't know if Jesus was sweet, but, he was a Middle-Eastern, Black, Jew.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 08:10 other posts 
Well, if that one sentence was the point you were trying to convey, that's all you needed to cite. Notice, not sight, not site, cite.
By #610414 15,Nov,22 09:04
I noticed. Did you check with JustWill on that? 🤣🤣🤣😈
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 09:48 other posts 
I didn't need to, I'm fairly intelligent, have command of the English language and I know how to spell, too! 👿
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 09:59 other posts 
the grammer police ran out screaming last week pulling their hair and looking for a hill to jump off of. so it is a free for all now. spell as you wish,
By #610414 15,Nov,22 15:41
HAHAHA. TOUCHE.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 11:46 other posts 
Hey, CAT=saggy granny just for replying to my comments here I just send you some holiday gifts;
/member.php?w=610414

By #610414 15,Nov,22 06:52
You know, that is nothing original, right? This is just one of MANY of CAT's copy and paste with a few edits, right? It is not only Dr. Seuss-ish, it is You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch.

CAT It fits that obnoxious, misogynistic, gorilla cock sucking, cold water flat dweller.

By phart [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 21:24 other posts 

Create your OWN ECO system! this is cool!
By #610414 15,Nov,22 06:39

By PITBULL [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 18:13 other posts 
Yes, CAT you are allowed to respond to us (@Sir-Skittles) but we know as always you want to play the victim and cover it with all your nonsense and lies.

Go back to the kitchen and bake some cookies.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 18:52 other posts 
Bake---??

That requires skill! She has ZERO skills!

She has her face in a box of ding dongs!

cat slag off you coward! Unban!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 18:54 other posts 
she has a recipe book about cooking not like she can read English.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 12,Nov,22 18:08 other posts 
CAT a/k/a saggy granny just created a new fake profile. Please read the blog: /blogs/52387.html
By #681164 13,Nov,22 10:24
Cat69 hasn't been on site for over 30 days. Freddy, did you know that the system won't let you send gifts to another account if it considers it to be you? They use the same IP address to determine this. CAT and I can't send each other any gifts because of that. You can check with Admin on that. I just sent a turkey gift to CAT69 and it went through. You are a dumbass.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 11:50 other posts 
what do you try to proof? You both pathetic lyers of this site. That fake profile CAT69 won't last and I will make sure of it.
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

Go clean your filthy profile page.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 21:37 other posts 
Only because those two window lickers forgot the password
By PITBULL [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 08:30 other posts 
It won't be the last time they forgot the password.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #177   #178   #179   #180   #181   #182   #183   #184   #185   #186   ...#769

Show your Genitals