Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #184

Pages:  #1... #179   #180   #181   #182   #183   #184   #185   #186   #187   #188   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 11:52 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
OK, So 3 weeks since a rogue hammer jumped into a nudist,illegal immigrants hand and injured mr pelosi, we have a anti violence activist shot by a white cop . All the activist was trying to do was murder a white woman with a butcher knife. I mean, he has the right do that right?
WRONG.
BUT the point being ,the footage is out there already, for the public to see. A very brief time from when it happened to when everyone has a chance to see for themselves what happened. 3 weeks since pelosi and we have saw NOTHING.
See the point folks? It is very possible for things like this to be out in the open to reduce rumors, to reduce violence and division.
This is why the pelosi thing stinks of coverup.

By #610414 11,Nov,22 08:09
Today is VETERAN'S DAY. Let's remember and give thanks to all our Veterans.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Nov,22 08:26 other posts 
I second that motion

By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 09:07 other posts 
And some folks are worried about cow farts.
FIRE raining from the sky,and of course the government denies it. When they find the rock in the ashes,maby they will shut up.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,22 05:40 other posts 
What's really interesting is that if it was indeed a meteor, when it struck the house, the house immediately erupted into flames.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Nov,22 16:51 other posts 
Damn it... it missed the Saggy Granny
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Nov,22 18:23 other posts 
The alleged meteor landed in California not Florida, for heaven's sake, all the way on the other side of our country!
By phart [Ignore] 09,Nov,22 19:54 other posts 
Well you have to be honest, it DID miss her ok?

Must admit it was BY ALOT.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Nov,22 09:58 other posts 
I would have rather it dropped on the Pelosi residence that old hag deserves every thing she gets
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Nov,22 11:25 other posts 
BOOM!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 10,Nov,22 11:45 other posts 
Saggy Granny's house or mobile home in Florida under water due to tropical storm Nicole.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 09,Nov,22 19:07 other posts 
Florida is getting hit again with another hurricane. This time is the East Coast of the peninsula. We hope that our cute friend Cody8789 is doing ok
By #275407 10,Nov,22 00:37
It's not a strong storm, seems just beach area getting a little damage, I've seen worse storms in the summer afternoons every year.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 09,Nov,22 18:52 other posts 
Ron DeSantis will beat Trump here in Florida. 8 million Floridians voted in the Governor's race. DeSantis will get the vote from Democrats that won't vote for Trump and will vote for Biden out of spite. 67% of Democrats say they don't want Biden to run again, but they will not vote for Trump. But will they vote for DeSantis, I think they will. I'm calling it now. DeSantis will be your next President in 2024.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Nov,22 19:16 other posts 
I would vote for Desantis he’s young and smart and a no nonsense kind of guy
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Nov,22 19:27 other posts 
Trump has a shitload of money from his campaign funds still...
Trump will probably run again,and I think he will try to persuade desantis to be his vice president running mate!!
Trump cannot let things go!!! If he runs against desantis as republican nominee he could cause more damage! what's going to happen if trump cannot accept he lost to desantis!!?
At least you get to vote for your leaders even if they are all fucking nuts
By phart [Ignore] 09,Nov,22 19:50 other posts 
I must admit,I can't understand the name calling rivalry right now between them. If Trump would choose desantis as a running mate,that would create the potential for 12 years of Trump style positive economy as desantis could run for pres after serving 4 years under Trump.
Trumps age is catching up, and he is a bit bullheaded. As I have said years ago,I didn't hire him for a fishing buddy,I hired him to fix my country,and he tried.
I would have no issues voting for Desantis if he is the 1 running.
I heard it said on tv last night that he is Trump without the baggage.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 15:54 other posts 

"It's illegal to smoke toad excretions in the United States"
You know,it is sad when a country is so far down in the toilet we have to ask people not to lick toads.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 16:02 other posts 
why do you care? The people most likely to lick a toad are liberals and democrats!!! Pretty much the scum of earth as far you're concerned!!!
It's so funny watching your fake outrage!!!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 16:54 other posts 
Blue, what's up cunty???

Mr_blue
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Nov,22 10:45 other posts 
what's up yourself ?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 09,Nov,22 12:42 other posts 
you funny Skittles
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 19:23 other posts 
Well would it not be hypocritical of me not to place at least a small value on liberal lives?
Although in some ways you are right,perhaps we need to let nature try to flush it's toilet. Clean the gene pool?
Give the earth a enema?

By #610414 08,Nov,22 10:07
I voted. I did my civic duty. Now let's hope God is a Democrat. 🤣😈👍
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 10:18 other posts 
Marcy and I voted at 7:00 this morning
And I know god is republican
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

You can say god is black or say he’s a Jew but don’t ever call him a democrat it’s not nice and he might strike you down
By #610414 08,Nov,22 10:29
Hahaha, but I noticed you used a lower case "g". Whatever the outcome, if you vote, then you should feel proud. Our country needs a good shakedown every two years. Kudos to you two.👍❤️
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 11:28 other posts 
Yep did my part about a hour ago.
Everyone i was in line with was saying the same thing,got a stop those damn democrats.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,22 12:15 other posts 
And people wonder why the world is declining.
No one even wants to look decent and professional on the job. much less out in public off the job.
By #610414 02,Nov,22 12:37
One thing that will never go out of style is proper dress and maners
By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,22 15:56 other posts 
I don't know, I held the door open for a "female" I would call her a lady but, anyhow ,I saw her coming and held the door for her, she called me something, I didn't make out what ,and opened the other door and went in. I just muttered kinda loud, "ungrateful bitch" as I walked to the truck.
I hope that new fashion is only for women.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,22 15:27 other posts 
You don't want to see my belly button during the day if I was walking around. It might even have some lint in it!!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Nov,22 16:33 other posts 
That's why I do believe in dressing codes, but only for men.
However, my own company has some dressing code, but just don't police them very strictly. There's definitely a bonus to go to the office on hot days. Then my female colleagues might be trying out the limits of the dressing code and it's not painful to see.
By #610414 02,Nov,22 17:41
Guys, try wearing an underwire bra for more than eight hours in summer, then, come back and bitch
By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,22 21:26 other posts 
When I had a testicular torsion ,after the surgery I had to wear a awkward strap that supported the sac and stuff for a few weeks.
I was never so glad as to get rid of it.It did nothing to change my outer appearance like a brassier does but it was annoying. So I can see how a actual wire would be a bother to a heavier boobed woman
By #610414 02,Nov,22 21:33
👍
The ladies are probably not wearing their torture devices, like underwire bras and high heels, to look good for me, but I still appreciate it.
I've heard many relieved sighs, when my girlfriend could finally take off her underwire bra after a long day, so I can imagine.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 10:00 other posts 
Well, when I had my torsion, the dr that saved my balls told me in no uncertain terms should I ever go without support for my testicals that at some point they could be reinjured.
And let me tell you,if you ever had that happen to you, you will walk thru hell on sunday wearing a wool suit to keep it from happening again. 1 nurse told me it was the nearest pain a man can experience that is like child birth.

In regards to bras,I can see the old timey bras being terriable to wear but the modern "sport bras" should help with that. A freinds wife that is very heavy breasted was told to never go without a bra and she was bad to not listen, now she deals with constant back pain.
So the ladys should be comfy,but mindful of their physical health to.
By #610414 07,Nov,22 13:12
Sports bras keep you from killing yourself with flying tits. They are just as uncomfortable.
I've had the same. I agree, not much fun.
But I got a ball fixation under anesthesia, that prevents future torsion.
It wasn't fun when I woke up, but I've never had any problems since.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 09:56 other posts 
Only in America is there homeless veterans, disabled veterans living in terrible conditions. While the taxpayers dollars are putting ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS in 5 star hotels.

It takes a large quantity of stupid sons of bitches to be ok with that happening.
VOTE tuesday to end stupidity like this.
By #610414 07,Nov,22 13:15
First of all, you are full of s…..t. Second of all, you are overflowing. You know damn well those things are not comparable.

By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 20:34 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 21:26 other posts 
Hey,I found Dgraff on the internet!

By BirdDog [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 21:40 other posts 
By #680315 05,Nov,22 22:30
so funny
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 08:43 other posts 
Sweet I will have to work on one of them
By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 09:00 other posts 
I would like to see how he did it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 09:06 other posts 
It looks and sounds like the chair is mounted on two motorized skateboard’s and it’s not very powerful it takes a while to get up to speed
By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 09:51 other posts 
Well if you think about it,you really don't want a 400 hp v8 under a recliner when the foot rest is kicked out.
There was a dwi case involving a recliner that sold on ebay for 4300 bucks a while back. police took it and sold it.

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 08:52 other posts 
The democrats are trying desperately to hold the price of gas down for the mid term so it looks like they are doing something but they are loosing it gas went up 20 cents a gallon overnight that’s not going to help their mid term campaign
--------------------------------------- added after 84 seconds

Let’s stick it to the woken ones
By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 08:59 other posts 
Yep the National IQ test is tueday,let's hope the citizens pass it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 09:02 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #179   #180   #181   #182   #183   #184   #185   #186   #187   #188   ...#769

Show your Genitals