Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #272

Pages:  #1... #267   #268   #269   #270   #271   #272   #273   #274   #275   #276   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 14:41 other posts 
If you haven't met 75YOTWC or said "Hello", you need to. 75YOTWC is a relatively new member that doesn't post pictures, probably because he wants to lurk in dark corners and prey on minors. Here are a couple of posts, the one about the girls is what caught my attention. The old fool did not have the balls to respond to my post in this thread, /forum/thread.php?id=7769#93 . Yep, children aren't safe and your family pooch isn't, either. Read about his "dirty fetish" here. /forum/thread.php?id=14423#106
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,May,22 15:42 other posts 
Admin needs to rid the site of this freak
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,May,22 18:36 other posts 
He’s one sick bastard off with his head

By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 15:32 other posts 
The "right to retrieve" law in Virginia allows hunters access to your property, even if it's posted, "NO TRESPASSING". What in the world!

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,22 06:49 other posts 
How long have I been snoozing? When did lushlips relinquish the crown and return it to mi-lips?

By phart [Ignore] 11,May,22 21:45 other posts 
I wonder how long it will be before someone sues the company for discrimination? I wouldn't want to work around needles and shit either.
Mind you this is in a state that legalized pot a while back.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,May,22 23:50 other posts 
As a private company they can serve who they want. Wasn’t that already proven when a bakery refused to make a cake for a gay wedding?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Also, refusing the work because it’s dangerous for their employees it’s a very valid reason to reject it.

By kebmo [Ignore] 11,May,22 00:56 other posts 
Justices on the Supreme Court of Canada must retire by age 75.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,May,22 06:22 other posts 
That’s how it should be in the United States in fact they should make everyone retire at or by 75 keep the old farts off the streets so the younger people can get to work
By phart [Ignore] 11,May,22 09:43 other posts 
see if you still feel that way when you become a old fart!
There are still plenty of older folks that have alot to offer society. but as they get older,they do need to be checked for issues depending on where they are on the ladder of leadership.
biden is just a space cadet he is so far out of wack.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,May,22 10:23 other posts 
Hahaha did you ever get behind a little old lady in a Buick that can barely see over the dashboard with blue hair and a bee hive hair do at 7 o’clock in the morning they need to stay off the road till the working class get to work after that I don’t care what they do
By phart [Ignore] 11,May,22 12:11 other posts 
Yea,I know that kind!
What worries me is my 88 year old dad is exactly the oppisite. I am concerned he is going to get a speeding ticket 1 of these days or worse. He was a hotrodder in his younger days and I think that desire to mash the go pedal is coming back instead of withering away!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,May,22 13:41 other posts 
my father was the same way in to his 90s
By phart [Ignore] 11,May,22 21:08 other posts 
his last ticket was on his motorcycle,the officer coulda really done him in but gave him a 54 in a 45.it was more like 70 in a 45
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,May,22 21:25 other posts 
Hahaha nice 👍

By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,22 21:41 other posts 
What, if anything, do you see?

By JustWill [Ignore] 10,May,22 11:06 other posts 
There is a cat (actually looks more like a lion). I don't see anything in the top picture, but I think that's because it isn't the whole thing. The bottom picture, though, definitely has a feline face hidden in it if I lean back from the screen while I look at it.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,22 12:36 other posts 
I'm not sure what side of my brain is engaged because when I looked at the pic, I immediately saw a cat. I see the almond eyes and the heart shaped nose and I even see whiskers, too. As hard as I try, I cannot see a moose. If anyone spots a moose, please tell me where to direct my eyeballs.

And I understand why you mentioned a lion. The feline is looking out of the top of their eyes and that make the feline appear sneaky and possibly dangerous.
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,May,22 17:14 other posts 
The left/right brain thing is a myth and has no basis an actual human psychology. Studies over the last few decades have proven the whole concept to be inaccurate.
Yet, people still believe what they want to believe.

For the record, the nonsense about Alpha and Beta wolves has also been debunked. Wolf packs don't actually function in the way that "theory" indicates.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,May,22 11:23 other posts 
I think I see a bird of some sort just will’s cat seems to have a beak and the eyes are squinty like a predatory bird perhaps an eagle 🦅
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,22 12:39 other posts 
And if I focus on it long enough, I believe that I can see what you're speaking of. It almost looks like an "angry birds" character.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,May,22 14:15 other posts 
There you go absolutely an angry bird
By biggg [Ignore] 10,May,22 16:15 other posts 
I see (around the centre) four ladies scissoring with their legs up in the air and wide apart. It´s a lovely view
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,22 16:52 other posts 
I wonder if your left brain/right brain or just a vivid imagination allows you to see 4 ladies with scissoring legs?
By biggg [Ignore] 11,May,22 13:44 other posts 
It´s probably my vivid imagination. But look again, in a diamond pattern about 1 level away from the centre, it really does look like 4 women doing the splits with their legs in the air!
By phart [Ignore] 11,May,22 21:06 other posts 
That hurt my eyes! I had to clic off. I wonder if a old pair of those red and blue 3d glasses would help find anything in that pic? It looked 3d to me. reminds me of 1 of those black and white sprily thingys that the center is forever disappearing.!

By phart [Ignore] 10,May,22 21:54 other posts 
OK Cat,you must have made "SOMEONE" REALLY MAD to get this warning shot!
By #610414 11,May,22 08:43

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,May,22 15:25 other posts 
There is a perspective you don't hear every day: Jesus Was A Grifter.

Maybe Jesus ideas about poverty and rich people were just a ruse for the rich.

The interesting part starts at 9:20.

By #610414 05,May,22 10:19
Anyone know bce88??? The fuck blacklisted me. Why????
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

ADMIN, can you change the blacklisting rule so that a reason has to be given before a member can blacklist another member?
--------------------------------------- added after 82 hours

Well, I had to do it. I blacklisted BCE88. He started to send nasty gifts to my page. That I will not allow. I didn’t let Pa-Freddy do it or Sir-Skittles. Now I have three assholes in my list of blacklisted members.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,22 15:34 other posts 
Members, heck people in general, will form an opinion about another based on their ethnicity, their religion, their appearance, their age, their weight, their political affiliation, what they hear them say, what they read, how they feel they treat others, who they associate with, I'm sure there are more reasons but I'm sure you get the gist. I'm at the point that I don't give a flying fladoodle IF I'm blacklisted or WHY.

As for providing a WHY?, some folks just hit the . (period/dot) or just a letter and some folks like to just make stuff up to suit how they feel at that time, ie leo and AndreaAsian. People are people and some are bigger wack jobs than others.
By #610414 05,May,22 16:25
Yeah. Hadn’t thought about that.
By #660960 05,May,22 18:08
By #660960 07,May,22 06:13
Imagine freaking out this much because someone blacklisted you. 2 forum threads and a wall message?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,May,22 07:10 other posts 
It doesn't take much to wind her up, does it?.

So if you are able to directly respond to her, that suggests to me that you have unblacklisted her. Care to share why you initially blacklisted her?
By #610414 07,May,22 07:44
Yeah, you fuck, the world wants to know. Why did you blacklist me? And why didn’t you have the balls (I’m guessing you have at least one?) to face me and tell me what I did to you or your sensibilities?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

One, two, three, four, count to ten, Candy. This is Bella’s thread. Five, six…..Yeah
By #660960 07,May,22 10:09
Take your meds.
By #610414 07,May,22 10:40
BCE88, you sound a lot like Skittles or Freddy, perhaps Scorps? Are you the second banana account for one of them?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,May,22 14:59 other posts 
The world is full of people like Freddy and Skittles. Skittles is very crafty and intelligent but do you really feel that he would go so far as to secure some form of I.D. in order to upload pictures of a penis, author a forum thread requesting that members rate the penis pictures and then blacklist you? He could blacklist you without being vetted. Perhaps bce88 bumped into someone in chat who has offered a "site bounty".
By #610414 07,May,22 15:50
I don’t know what Skittles would do. I’ve given that “member” many chances to be civil. Not friendly, just stay off my page. He never learns. I have him blocked and WITH AN EXPLANATION. He dared me the other day to un-block him.
--------------------------------------- added after 116 seconds

Getting back to cock breath, BCE88, what bounty ?
By #660960 08,May,22 02:56
You seem VERY starved of attention. Maybe you should take up knitting or something?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,May,22 00:03 other posts 
[deleted image]

Not skitz
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,22 02:07 other posts 
Uh, ummm.....????????
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,May,22 02:46 other posts 
Shows skittles is skittles and no one else. He left an anonymous message on my pages... I click it and guess what just skittles
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,22 02:53 other posts 
Of course Skittles will be Skittles, I wondered whether you were suggesting to CAT that you supported her with her observation that the member formerly known as bce88 is/was a shell account for Skittles.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,May,22 03:10 other posts 
That was the idea. Also he left this message 11 days ago,long after bce88 became a member and way before it went poof
By #610414 10,May,22 07:56
Thank you Dev01. Anonymous is a way to get a message to someone that has blacklisted you. I use it, but, I identify myself in the message.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,22 08:00 other posts 
Actually, if memory serves me correctly, bce88 was a member since January, 2022.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,May,22 10:22 other posts 
Apparently you have been unblacklisted so everything has been returned to "normal".
By bella! [Ignore] 07,May,22 10:34 other posts 
Having the temper that you have, you might want to be more cautious when replying. You referred to me as "you fuck", and as far as the world wanting to know why you were blacklisted, that's a bit of a stretch. The WHY? you were blacklisted seemed to be weighing heavy on you so I thought that I would ask.
By #610414 07,May,22 10:38
I'm so sorry Bella. The red filter in my eyes gets in the way. That was meant for Bce88.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,May,22 10:50 other posts 
I figured as much, your response was to someone else but it is an example of your personality and how you quickly react to something.
By #610414 07,May,22 11:00
I can't argue with that. Your work experience as a woman must have shown you that we, as women, had to endure the disdain of men in our careers. I guess I chose to fight back at the least provocation. I consider being blacklisted as a slap in the face. BCE88 assumed I would just turn the other cheek. I can't do that. At the very least, I have to challenge it. I understand a member not wanting to see or hear from me, but, at least, have the decency to say why.
By #660960 08,May,22 02:58
Hahaha, have you tried reading this drivel back to yourself? You need to check in at a mental institution, ASAP.
By #610414 08,May,22 08:07
You should move your main page to the SYC side to go with your “cunt” personality and lack of balls.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,22 21:48 other posts 
Oh, my! Looks like Bce88 is gone because I can see his posts. So sad, I didn't have the opportunity to say, buh-bye! I guess I'll just say, "until we meet again".
By #610414 10,May,22 07:33
Admin took him out. Admin took another account too very similar but more threatening. Today A new one appeared, Jews-did-9-11. He’s brand new and already had negative comments on my pics. He also trashed my page so, I blocked him.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #267   #268   #269   #270   #271   #272   #273   #274   #275   #276   ...#769

Show your Genitals