pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #321

Pages:  #1... #316   #317   #318   #319   #320   #321   #322   #323   #324   #325   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Dec,21 07:22 other posts 
Happy new year everyone be safe and don’t do anything i wouldn’t do
By Dev01 [Ignore] 31,Dec,21 07:54 other posts 

By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Dec,21 21:05 other posts 
I have always loved ABBA. Does your Spotify need some?
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,21 23:59 other posts 
Is it possible that you and Andthisisme are related or have sat next to one another at concerts?
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Dec,21 00:09 other posts 
Oh I wish! I have been to dozens and dozens of concerts but not ABBA. ☹️
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Oh, thanks for the bottle of Champagne! It looks great beside the bottle of wine from Dev01

By phart [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 21:48 other posts 
Damn,when the man says, "make way", get the fuck out of the way!
I can't believe their "duty" is so damn important they couldn't slow down or go around. BUT any how,
watch the wayward kid get the shit knocked out of him.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 30,Dec,21 16:35 other posts 
Go around? They are soldiers. As you say, get the fuck out of the way!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Dec,21 17:31 other posts 
Don't go around.. .go through! This is the first time muppets have been plowed into

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 17:37 other posts 
Does anyone other than me watch the cooking, baking reality shows? I like 'em although I never caught Kent Rollins on Chopped. Kent is from Oklahoma and apparently he specializes in chuckwagon, cast iron cooking.

I am gobsmacked that he has a video on YouTube on how to cook deep fried prime rib and does so using a pitchfork! If you enjoy cooking, I really don't, watch this technique. He also has a video on YouTube on how to prepare prime rib in your oven. Both videos very interesting.

By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 11:09 other posts 
The BEST thing about new members is how they dig up a bunch of old, dead, threads just so that they can post "I like lookin' at guy's pee-pees" over and over again.

I mean, seriously, how hard did you have to hunt to find all the "Fuck your (fill in family member)?" stuff?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 11:54 other posts 
You noticed that too?
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 11:31 other posts 
I notice a lot.
That's kinda my 'thing".
I'm a noticer...
By abagurio [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 13:22 other posts 
I think they are just bored
By phart [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 20:50 other posts 
very fucking bored as they are dredgeing up stuff that has not be responded to in years. I think they are doing it to upset the threads.I mean really, try to find the ask just will thread or any other for that matter that some of us have had discussions on recently. they are way back now and a pain to find.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 21:40 other posts 
It's not too difficult IF you know the author of the thread you're looking for. If there's a particular thread you are looking for and you remember who the author is, all you need to do is select "other posts" and it will display everything ie threads and the author's comments. OR another way the "Search" box at the top and type in what you remember. The trick is you have to spell things correctly (or as they appear in the thread you're trying to locate). YOU have a unique way of spelling "maybe" because you always seem to spell it as "maby".

If you can't recall some of the dialog or you don't recall the author, you're SOL and you just have to roll through all of the threads until you fund what you want and that's providing you don't say "fuck it" first.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 21:15 other posts 
I think the guy is pissed at his mayor don't you?

Alexa is trying to help people have "shocking" experiences!

350,000 dollars a year retirement for fauchi,
TO DAMN MUCH if you ask me.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 22:00 other posts 
I read that article, about the TikTok Challenge known as the "Penny Challenge" or the "Outlet Challenge". WOW! UNBELIEVABLE that Alexa is programed to advise anyone to do something that could lead to an injury OR a fire.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 08:10 other posts 
Alexa is NOT programmed... she is only grabbing things off the internet, which is also a huge problem.

Also speaks volume to parents not knowing how to control technology. Most are not enabling parental controls to these things.

On a side note, my Echo dot was thrown out the window. Literally. Stupid thing kept going off randomly at like 3AM. This was maybe 4 years ago. Have not had one since.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 11:25 other posts 
Thanks for setting me straight regarding grabbing and programed. You say potato and I say potahto!!

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 07:13 other posts 
You gotta love the members that try to reinvent the wheel, members like kk8019 , a member with 3 friends and who wants to organize a Skype group. /forum/thread.php?id=30317#2

kk8019 has been a SYD member since the end of November and thought of something no one in the site's history of 12+ years has ever thought of, a group for members who want to Syype. So I took my time and responded to his post, gave him links to the other Skype groups formed yet he deleted my post. I wonder if it pissed him off that I specifically did not include the last 4 groups because the membership was under 200 members?
By #656693 29,Dec,21 07:20
You don’t want adding then 40 in group so far
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 09:56 other posts 
Do you have an office

By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 04:22 other posts 
10 largest warehouses in North America:

By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Dec,21 05:50 other posts 
MERRY Christmas everyone
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Dec,21 06:12 other posts 
You too our friend
--------------------------------------- added after 63 seconds

Did the steel capped clogs arrive
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Dec,21 06:58 other posts 
Hahaha steel toed wooden shoes that’s hilarious
By phart [Ignore] 25,Dec,21 07:21 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 75 minutes

Merry Christmas to Yaw'l to.Just got home from a biscut at Hardee's.Only place in town open to eat at.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Dec,21 08:42 other posts 
Apparently YOUR kitchen closed on holidays, too.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 20:52 other posts 
in all the lost threads and such,I did post a pic of the pair of wooden shoes I have. I am wondering if the damn things were actually made to wear or if they are just made to sell for tourist or what? I know for sure the 1's I have are over 60 years old.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Dec,21 14:56 other posts 
Merry Christmas! 🎄I did all my Christmas stuff yesterday. Today I rest and watch Die Hard with my brother. Turkey stew for dinner.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Dec,21 16:42 other posts 
I love those die hard movies
--------------------------------------- added after 113 seconds

My mom used to say why must you always have them shoot um up bang bang movie on the tv

By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Dec,21 18:22 other posts 
“Roughly 90% of abortions in Canada are performed during the first trimester (12 weeks).”
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 20:04 other posts 
I guess that is better than what is allowed in the United States. I was surprised to read that the areas in the United States with high abortion rates are the District of Columbia, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, and Florida. Uh, other than Florida, seems like a lot of the "shenanigans" are happening around Washington, DC! 😳

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Dec,21 22:19 other posts 
Woke Dems panicking... Apple just closed all their store in New York City..

Biden has no answers on COVID crime, or anything ... defers solutions to GOP Governors... what a weak rat!

By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 05:58 other posts 
I said a couple years ago the Democrats are going to have to go big or go home so far I have not seen any thing big out of them other than a few of them shiting there pants in public that’s there grand finale now it time for the republicans to take back control and get back to work
By phart [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 10:34 other posts 
when the going gets tough,the democrats really get going,in their pants. As they are fucking scared of the monster they are creating. Because it eats them not just their enemys.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 19:52 other posts 
I totally misunderstood your post. The Apple stores are closing due to the rising cases of COVID. My head was thinking about the flash mob thefts in major stores and bthe razen smash and grab going on in California. I thought that these types of crime were happening in New York City and influenced Apple stores.

Are there any stats regarding the percentage of New York City folks being vaccinated?

By #574505 26,Dec,21 13:37
Watch out you date on sex sites only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,21 15:34 other posts 
Um, is it my imagination, are my eyes failing me....does the accused man, Mark Latunski, look like he could be a distant relative of a SYD member?
By #574505 26,Dec,21 16:46
Not mine.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 05:45 other posts 
Omg I met both Markis and jarrod on grinder I should show them this article so they understand what kind of danger could be lurking around
By phart [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 10:35 other posts 
It is truely sad that humans can't have a safe way to interact and meet decent people to be with.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 10:57 other posts 
Yeah they got lucky because I’m not a nut case
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 11:05 other posts 
That is a matter of opinion
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 14:31 other posts 
Well hey opinions are like ass hole’s every one has one and a few of them stink
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 11:00 other posts 
He could but there are a lot of guys on this site with long beards and looking a little rough around the edges including myself some times
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 11:50 other posts 
And my point was just that, there's a number of SYD members that Michigan's Mark Latunski could be first cousins of.... If that's the picture that was taken when he was arrested, he's looking super sinister. Look at his eyes, although his mouth doesn't reflect a smile, his eyes seem to be smiling. Straight, gay or otherwise, if I showed up for a "date" and that guy was waiting for me, I would run like hell because that guy looks straight up creepy!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 14:28 other posts 
Markis said when we first met it was a little scary because we were going to my place every thing we good until was started up the wooded lane to my house yet look at him now he stays out here every weekend

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Dec,21 14:00 other posts 

Shocking, the Dutch Cunt is wrong again... does this moron know anything about finance? Or, just he just pluck liberal tears off the internet? What a whiny little cunt.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Dec,21 08:49 other posts 
Employees hired solely to check vaccine paperwork?!

By phart [Ignore] 25,Dec,21 16:58 other posts 
Um,if that were in the US I would think it was some of the "JobS" obama created .But it is over there.
KInda silly having unarmed average people in a position like that. 1 day mabey this lock down shit will end but we all may be grey and old before that.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Dec,21 18:13 other posts 
I'm not sure whether having a "weapon" is the solution to the matter. If checking individual's vaccine paperwork is necessary because of a government mandate, maybe the Australian government needs to provide military personnel to store owners or position military personnel and/or police in strategic places to ensure the safety of the poor civilian(s) that are being physically and verbally assaulted.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Dec,21 21:06 other posts 
NY just passed a new law that is it a Class A misdemeanor to use a counterfeit vaccine card... if you fuck with the computer system to alter records they made that a felonly...

But okay to riot, rob and worse here with little fear of jail time. Liberal logic galore
By phart [Ignore] 26,Dec,21 08:11 other posts 
And you are still there? get the hell out of that place !

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #316   #317   #318   #319   #320   #321   #322   #323   #324   #325   ...#769

Show your Genitals