Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #317

Pages:  #1... #312   #313   #314   #315   #316   #317   #318   #319   #320   #321   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,22 17:59 other posts 
I think this is the most wildly creative picture, ever. Although gsxrgaz1000 didn't acknowledge my comment which was accompanied by [HOT] vote back in February, I still voted for it again today when I spotted it in the banner.

If you agree with my opinion about it being wild and creative, don't be point cheap or stingy, I challenge you to give the pic a [HOT] vote.

/mnp3hehi6suopic.html

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 16:50 other posts 
I'm bummed! Today our high was supposed to reach 20 degrees. It never got there. It's only 18 degrees now and in less than 30 minutes, the sun will be down and it's gonna get colder.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 21:41 other posts 
going down to about 23 or so tonight. burr.We have been spoiled by all this warm weather. What happened to global warming???
By #275407 07,Jan,22 22:33
That's way to cold for me, I think I would stay in bed under the covers all day.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 23:34 other posts 
cody, I've ALWAYS lived in Michigan. As a child, I loved winter because of snow, snowballs, sleds, toboggans, ice skating, school closings..... As an adult, a homeowner and employed, I don't like winter because of the snow, the ice, the cold, snow shoveling, the driving, the possibility of slipping and falling.

What I'm saying is, there's nothing about the weather/seasons that have changed with regard to living in Michigan, the only thing that has changed is me and my age....
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 23:21 other posts 
It's currently 10 degrees and it's not projected that it's going down into single digits tonight. Who knows if that's an accurate forecast.....sunrise is almost 9 more hours away.
By #275407 08,Jan,22 02:07
I think I know what you mean, it feels like it's hotter every year then the year before, but the case is, its the same temperature but I just can't handle the heat as when I was younger.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,22 16:04 other posts 
According to the Detroit News, one out of three people in southeast Michigan who get tested for COVID come back as positive.

The effectiveness of the vaccine seems to wear out causing breakthrough cases for those who had not yet received the booster. Alrighty then.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 06,Jan,22 17:46 other posts 
Here's two good UK sites:

only registered users can see external links

By #275407 06,Jan,22 20:10
Nobody ever said if you get the vaccine you won't get the virus, getting the vaccine will lesson your chances of getting severe illness, you can still get the virus but not any symptoms or mild symptoms.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,22 20:43 other posts 
Yes, I understand that and oddly enough, I occasionally will bump into a nurse at a nearby pool.... She said at her hospital, there seems to be a higher percentage of vaccinated people versus non vaccinated people who have been admitted because they now have COVID.

Where I'm going with this is, is her unofficial statistic based on the fact that more people are vaccinated OR are the vaccinated people more vulnerable to the virus. Just something to think about.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,22 21:58 other posts 
The vaccinated people remember months back when fauchy said once there is a vaccine we can return to normal.They got the shots,they thought they could return to a normal life of spending time with family and going to work. WRONG>
We also have "flurona" now,it is the flu and corona both showing positive on test.

My dad got the first shot with little to no issues,the 2'd, his memory issues got far worse within a week and have not improved.He ran and got his booster.Now he is loosing feeling and use of his right hand. started the night after the booster. I am sorry folks but there is just to many problems,to many questions,for me to feel like we the people are being told the truth about the virus and the shots.
By #275407 07,Jan,22 02:10
That's funny, because where I'm from in s, fl. My nurse said the opposite. That most cases at memorial hospital are 90 percent unvaxed
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 05:24 other posts 
Cody, was the response regarding the 90% of folks admitted and in the hospital being unvaccinated directed to me? If it is, I'm only relaying something I've heard....

I think we can agree, our country, our world is divided on the matter of vaccination vs not. The same woman/nurse that I referred to above also said that at the beginning of the pandemic, her hospital, McLaren Macomb, mandated that the workers could NOT wear masks because that would "scare" the patients. Fast forward to 2022, she now wears a mask and is now required to be vaccinated OR she will lose her job, her livelihood, her income. It's ironic that initially while working without a mask, then with a mask and through the height of the pandemic she is now required to take a shot that she is uncertain of.

Hey, this is something that someone I see possibly once a week told me and I'm only relaying what I heard.
By #275407 07,Jan,22 22:05
I'm just saying in general. Another thing I don't like is, my company where I work tells there employees that they have to wear a mask, but the thousand of customers that visit my company don't have to wear a mask. The governor of the state of fl. Sais NO MASK MANDATE WILL BE TOLERATED IN THIS STATE, but we have to wear them against what the law is. So if we complain, we lose our jobs. You can't have it both ways.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 23:48 other posts 
I hear you! Many businesses in my community have required employees to mask up however me, as a patron and/or customer, I am not required to wear a mask.

How do you feel about that? Would you prefer to be mask less or should all us mask less and possible virus carriers be required to observe the same "rules" you follow during your eight plus hour day?
By #275407 07,Jan,22 02:17
Phart, you have to understand that if everyone doesn't get the shot, the virus mutates and new vaccines have to be administered. Anyway you have to also understand that thousands of people die from the flu every year, this flu is no different except it's more contagious, I think everyone should just get on with there life, it is what it is, no diff. Then any other year when you get your normal flu shot.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

In the last two years, I've tested positive for both strains of Covid, I'm fully Vaxed and I never had any symptoms of it, maybe it was the shot, maybe it wasn't. I work ten hours a day with positive employees and I have to get tested frequently. I have never had any symptoms and I also have had an immune problem for most of my life, so I don't believe this flu virus is any different then any other except maybe more transmissible. This virus is being so blown out of per portion. Government needs to back off. My oppinion.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 05:23 other posts 
I agree Cody the government should have stayed out of it
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 08:30 other posts 

I think the attempt to take away choice is what most folks find offensive about the whole thing.
If you choose the shot,if you choose to wear a mask or a divers suit,you are American,you have the freedom to make that choice.
IF not,so be it.
The no liability clause in the writing of the vaccine is offensive to me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 10:00 other posts 
They can stick their shots their masks and their clauses up their roody poo candy asses Democrats are such fucking pussies

By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 04:19 other posts 
I didn’t know that five pin bowling was a Canadian thing until tonight. I’ve never been 10 pin bowling but I’ve been bowling many times as recently as two weeks ago with my niece and her son. I think five pin is more inclusive for the whole family.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 05:27 other posts 
I never heard of 5 pin bowling 🎳 are you sure your not combining bowling and a card game together
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 13:33 other posts 
Wouldn’t there be a stud involved with that game?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 16:37 other posts 
Although I enjoyed watching bowling in my teens and 20's, I really SUCKED at the sport. The only benefit to having me on "your team" was that I came with a respectable handicap! lol

I never heard of 5 pin bowling, heck, 5 pins less for me to not to have to worry about but did you notice the size of the ball!? Nope, it's not going to work for me, too small!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 16:39 other posts 
Yep, 5 pin bowling is a Canadian thing. This is what Google had to say....

"Five-pin bowling is considered to be a bowling variant. This spectacular sport is only played in Canada, where there are many bowling alleys who offer it either single or in a combination with ten pin bowling. This sport was introduced in the year 1909 by Thomas F. Ryan in Toronto at his own Toronto Bowling Club."

Yep, y'all talk with an accent and apparently tried to reinvent the game of bowling, too.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,22 02:05 other posts 
I hate when this happens to me, what about you?

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,22 15:34 other posts 
Today is January 2, 2022, it has been 1 year since the "siege" at the United States Capitol, the one year anniversary of the "insurrection".

By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 19:14 other posts 
SNL is going to replay the Betty White hosted episode tonight! If you haven’t seen it make sure you PVR it if it’s too late or stay up and watch it because it Saturday. It’s on NBC.
--------------------------------------- added after 40 seconds

bella!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 22:08 other posts 
What is PVR an acronym for?
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 22:20 other posts 
Personal Video Recorder. It’s for recording TV programs. Is that a Canadian thing?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 18:57 other posts 
A short skit from 2010, Saturday Night Live. That's 11 years ago, Betty White was 87/88 years old, she looks Betty amazing and she's unbelievably funny.

By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 19:57 other posts 
I saw the entire episode this past Saturday. She was amazing! 😇
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 20:02 other posts 
Here are bloopers from Hot in Cleveland. .

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Jan,22 11:30 other posts 
Fabulous. Thanks for the treat bella!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jan,22 18:06 other posts 
/polls/3306.html

The first site bounty of 2022!!

Vote, at the rush! lol
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jan,22 19:39 other posts 
What can I say about the candidates?

• Dick60 probably won't be around for too long.
• The_bba3, who the heck is that? The person must be so inconsequential that you didn't even spell his screen name properly. Did you notice that you forgot to include the letter "a" in his name?
• leopoldij, the abuser of the Abuse Panel, what a perfect "title" to give him, you nailed that correctly! As long as the site offers a 50 point bounty to track fake profiles, that guy will be here. He's got "big shoes to fill", he's another JohnS, just not quite as pompous....ALMOST, but not quite there. Think of their similarities, JohnS's gallery was loaded with pictures of him and his dachshunds and leo's gallery is loaded with pictures of his well paid bitches (in the canine world, the proper term for the female dog is bitch).
• CAT, when you guys rev her up she gets pissed at me. She seems to have quieted down, maybe she's back to the one-on-one sexy chats she boasts about. If it ain't broke don't fix it, leave her be.
• tecsan, there are a couple of you that really love to rattle his cage and he's not smart enough to ignore you. In my opinion, that guy by far is the most ANNOYING SYD member that I can recall in a long time. tecsan is right up there with the likes of SrCums and I will never understand why no one has placed a "site bounty" on him.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 08:19 other posts 
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 17:01 other posts 
I see we have definite frontrunner in this race. Although all the contestants are deserving
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 18:55 other posts 
The are ALL on The List

By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jan,22 14:28 other posts 
It was -40* in Edmonton, Alberta this morning! We’ve been in a cold snap for three weeks and will be for another week. I am sick of having to wear clothes in my home!! I haven’t seen any spiders or mosquitoes though!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jan,22 15:15 other posts 
-40 sounds cold but that is -40 Celcius.....talk to me in Fahrenheit
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jan,22 16:54 other posts 
-40 is the same in Fahrenheit and Celsius it’s where they meet. I assume that being for Michigan you know what windchill is. Two or three years ago it was -76°F (-60°C) and I had to go to work which was a 15 minute walk. I do have the appropriate winter wear so I made it safe and sound. I got a ride home that night!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jan,22 19:03 other posts 
Uh, yes as a Michigander I am familiar with "wind chill factor!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 06:46 other posts 
Fun fact about wind chill
Did you know that only living creatures are affected by wind chill
Vehicles and equipment only feel ambient temperatures
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 07:01 other posts 
There's nothing "fun" presented as a fact or otherwise about wind chill or COLD, thank you very much!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 09:24 other posts 
Hahaha I like the winter time
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 11:57 other posts 
I used to live near Banff national park so I did a lot of skiing when I was young so I liked winter then but not so much anymore.
I didn’t know your “fun fact” about wind chill factor. It makes me feel much better for the telephone poles! I bought a Canada Goose winter jacket about six years ago. Definitely a great winter investment.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

This morning it’s “only” -16 with the windchill of -28 Fahrenheit. That’s -27 and -33 Celsius.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 12:03 other posts 
You are just saying that or you are straight up crazy!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 13:47 other posts 
I always have liked the winter time if it gets above 75 I complain it’s to hot

By #574505 04,Jan,22 09:09
Is tecsan mad when he show all the smilesies here in this /forum/thread.php?id=30320#10
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

May he's is a fucktard ?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jan,22 09:46 other posts 
Maybe we all fit the definition, whatever the true definition is.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 13:17 other posts 
But we have to know what the definition of "is " is beforehand right?
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jan,22 10:24 other posts 
That guy makes fucktards look like rocket scientists...
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 11:54 other posts 
I think it's a code of some kind.
The number of emojis he puts in each post equals the number of male site members he wants to go down on that day.

His blatant homophobia is a major sign that he is a total closet case.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 12:12 other posts 
Your thought process is OVERDRIVE.
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jan,22 12:20 other posts 
It's the voices in my head.
They never shut up.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #312   #313   #314   #315   #316   #317   #318   #319   #320   #321   ...#769

Show your Genitals