Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #324

Pages:  #1... #319   #320   #321   #322   #323   #324   #325   #326   #327   #328   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 15:47 other posts 
What kind of mother leaves her child and allows this to happen?
only registered users can see external links
Doesn't list a name of the guy,but you can bet BLM will be raising hell if he was black.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 16:24 other posts 
What makes you believe that the mother had any idea her 13 year old daughter's life would be in jeopardy by leaving her with her ex-husband?

Since the article only identified the male attacker as being the woman's ex-husband and not the girl's father, it seems apparent that the woman has had multiple relationships/marriages and is unlucky with men.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 17:27 other posts 
The words FLED and forced.
"The girl’s mother fled after the man forced his way into the Charlotte home, "
That gives me the impression that she felt there was danger.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 10:54 other posts 

Fucking Dutch retards

UK will be next... SMH at how retarded this is... Lockdowns do NOTHING except wreck economies and amplify suicide rates.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 14:45 other posts 
This is a copy and paste;

"The Netherlands has administered at least 24,854,421 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that's enough to have vaccinated about 71.7% of the country's population."

That is a darn shame! If 70% of the population has been vaccinated, what is their government worried about?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 15:08 other posts 
The government knows the "vaccine" is not that effective.
I could go on,but this whole thing is a bioweapon and it is doing exactly what the chinese wanted it to do.
And to think our military has the "vaccine" , just for shits and giggles think about that for a minute.A flip of a switch,a discharge of a chemical in the air to react to the "vaccine",and our military is non functional.It is a stretch,but 3 years ago if you had told me all this shit was going to happen about the virus,I would have said it was a stretch.
I am also afraid we will have to be vaccinated to vote in the midterms.
As I thought, it appears the "vaccines" are not preventing the new variant.

As for suicide rates, no 1 in government gives a shit about that. If they did something woulda been done during 2020 when so many kids were killing and oding themselves.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 07:36 other posts 
Whether you celebrate Hanukkah or Christmas or something else, do you have a tradition, favorite or otherwise that you would like to share?

By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 19:27 other posts 
The largest building ever demolished was the
2,200,000 ft.² Hudson department store building in Detroit.
October 24, 1998
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 19:19 other posts 
It was a beautiful building, for sure! I remember when my mother would take us "downtown" during the Christmas season and we would look at all the beautiful dressings. Hudson's had elevator operators that wore white gloves and there were washroom attendants, too. The culmination of our trip was lunch in the restaurant on the mezzanine, we all ate the famous Maurice Salad.

When I started working downtown, there was several times that I walked over to Hudson's on my lunch for a quick gift for someone or something I "needed".

By phart [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 12:00 other posts 
Another what is the world coming to link.

Damn. can't even hang Christmas lights in that chicago democrat run town without being killed. Won't hear about this 1 much though as he was not killed by a gun.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 18:05 other posts 
Your link did not work.

By phart [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 12:06 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 17:59 other posts 
That was such a compassionate thing for the judge to do. Bravo to Judge Olivera!

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 17:48 other posts 
On December 18, I posted about it being unseasonably 62 degrees warm in southeastern Michigan. Here it is, two days later, our high was 34 degrees and we woke up to something that closely resembled the contents of an unflavored sno-cone dumped on the ground.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 17:52 other posts 
Old man winter is here

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 14:07 other posts 
What in the heck is our world coming to? A Christmas tree in New York City was set on fire causing $500,000.00 damages!

By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 17:06 other posts 
I caught a glimpse of that walking by a tv today. Caluss bastard to burn a Christmas tree.
I guess he is 1 of those bleeding heart liberals.

"But Tamanaha — who was charged with six misdemeanors for torching the tree — may be back on the streets within hours due to lenient New York City bail reform policies and arson laws, according to a legal expert."

This is the new America that liberals want.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 07:14 other posts 
Arsonist with a long ass rap sheet out on bail after he was arrested. Sad liberals.

Emptied out the jails even more than Castro did...
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 09:00 other posts 
Gee, and I would have thought our New York correspondents would have been the first to report what was happening in their own backyard! Guess not.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 12:53 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

New tree is already up!
By phart [Ignore] 13,Dec,21 17:11 other posts 
Listen to Ye Ol Circle back girl keep blaming the shit on the plandemic.
By #652979 16,Dec,21 12:56
What is liberal in burning a tree?

Here the liberals are not burning christmas trees at all.
btw. Slowly christmas and christianity is vanishing anyway.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 19:24 other posts 
It is not vanishing,the liberals are trying to be rid of it.Brings to much joy to people.It prompts people to gather in numbers and celebrate the birth of Jesus.Something else they hate,religion. I haven't found anything a liberal likes except free for all chaos.
By #652979 17,Dec,21 00:45
Here the minority is church going. They are getting more and more empty. Here in Europe our cultures were demolished and devastating wars and crusades were fought in the name of the so callled love and peaceful religion of jesus.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 04:35 other posts 
And yet Jesus Christ our savior loves you anyway you liberals better wake the fuck up and look what is going on around you
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 09:40 other posts 
yea, This what I am about to type is not MY thinking, But what I have been hearing others saying,
Since Mitch McConnell caved to the liberals on the debt ceiling,his state has suffered ALOT since by the storms and such.Divine intervention? Um.
By #652979 17,Dec,21 13:29
We demolish your culture, your sacred places, chop your sacred trees, kill all the ones who do not want to convert.. BUT
Remember Jesus loves you...

Yeah sure. He loves all those kids too. who are abused by priests and bishops. They will have a huge trauma, their lifes destroyed.. BUT
Jesus loves you.
Cancer, parasites, plagues... But Jesus loves you...
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 22:59 other posts 
And what do you have to believe in Dutch boy your government that’s what you do as your told you live how they want you to live no thank you I’m a free spirit
By phart [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 09:25 other posts 
oh hell,he's dutch,no wonder he don't understand! Poor fellow,lives a sheltered life in a land that water is held back by damns and windmills.
Gee,if anybody needed the grace of God it would be a bunch of people that think they can hold back the OCEAN with a dike and a water pump.

The Dutch are threatened by flooding from both the sea and from rivers. To keep low-lying land free of water, they use dikes, which are walls that are built to keep water out. Along with the dikes, they use continuously operating pumps. If the pumps stopped, water would eventually seep back into low-lying land.
By #652979 18,Dec,21 12:05
We build our land.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 12:07 other posts 
that I will give you BUT be careful where you build it!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 17:51 other posts 
You should just move to higher ground and let the rest sink

By phart [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 16:07 other posts 
Note the date of this first link, 2017

Note the date of this 1, 2021 december.

And liberals call conservatives, tinfoil hat idiots. It is happening And the idiots are doing it willingly!
.This has been in the works since before the wuhan thing came along.

By #574505 17,Dec,21 09:23
someone was had nothing to do last night /4psgaazggqvspic.html#t16754084
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 11:49 other posts 
True dat! Just my opinion, admin should limit the number of characters (letters) in a post and also limit the number of posts per hour.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 12:37 other posts 
Indeed... but the little lass was just lashing out because of my new blog, which features him in panties! A true cuck lass with HORRIBLE taste in panties. They look like they are made from old curtains, or used paper towels!

/blogs/49466.htmllol
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 12:58 other posts 
Your link doesn't work because you included l-o-l at the end of your post. /blogs/49466.html
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Dec,21 10:04 other posts 
Oops!

Lady Tecsan does not like those pics exposed

By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 05:56 other posts 
Springsteen‘s $500 million payday.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 06:48 other posts 
I think I could live the rest of my life on that amount
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 09:37 other posts 
In 2 years,I doubt he will be able to show a dollar of it.Just think of the money he has already made over the years,he coulda give away the rights and should still be living well.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 10:39 other posts 
Absolutely but musicians lead a fast life style full of drugs loose woman and alcohol 🥃 most of them don’t live long and some can’t even speak right anymore like bob Marley or Ozzie Osborn there mind is fried
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 17:53 other posts 
And then you have this shit.
A womans husband dies.She goes thru his stuff,finds a cd,put's it on the net for 11 bucks and now owes eric clappton 3800 bucks. "Bootleg" he says.
If appeals don't work,and I were in her position, I would hand deliver or send the cd to him directly and tell him he had my permission to jam it up his ass.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 23:00 other posts 
Nice 👍

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 19:45 other posts 
So, what is the prediction on when the panic stricken loser blue states go on lock down again??

Fucking muppets

By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 16:27 other posts 
Did you realize that if yoit sit on the toilet at 11.59pm and the clock strikes midnight, it's the same shit different day
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 18:19 other posts 
❤️🤣

By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 09:36 other posts 
I hope this serves as a lesson to those that want to go woke.As Trump said,everything woke turns to shit.
Even the salvation army.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 14:32 other posts 
It's unseasonably warm today in Southeastern Michigan, the temperature is a mild 64 degrees Fahrenheit.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 15:33 other posts 
28 cel at 6.30am today. Gonna be a hot summer 🔥
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 16:13 other posts 
get the AirCon on cunty!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 16,Dec,21 17:37 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 06:53 other posts 
Good lord Devo 84 degrees in December I would melt
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,21 07:45 other posts 
What is humidity like in Australia?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #319   #320   #321   #322   #323   #324   #325   #326   #327   #328   ...#769

Show your Genitals