Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #342

Pages:  #1... #337   #338   #339   #340   #341   #342   #343   #344   #345   #346   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 19:11 other posts 
This member does not exist

Main Page

(this member nick was Ceres, the account was recently deleted by the user)

Looks like RTL deleted his shitty fake!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 19:48 other posts 
Knew that cunt was fake. I left a message on his wall something to the effect of killing himself 🤣

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 12:52 other posts 
How Many GIANT Balloons Stops A Dart?
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 10:16 other posts 
Is this a sign that all of us should be watching closely?

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 10:02 other posts 
YouTube featured an ad for ExakTime, an app that eliminates paper time cards and allows the employer to track their field crew via GPS. The app even has the ability to snap a picture of the person that is signing in, obviously to ensure that nothing hinckey is going down! Wouldn't it be easier if the employer just fitted the employee with one of those electronic devices that parole officers can monitor parolees?

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 02:38 other posts 
Damn that jet lag!

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 00:58 other posts 
I find this picture offensive. Why? Because the member has the cojones to hide his identity behind a face mask yet has no problem exposing two unsuspecting young women who he recorded and kindly refers to as "dumb sluts", that's why!

/hqvfsjage9vypic.html
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 01:16 other posts 
He was just being Covid safe. Soon it will be mandated that dicks wear masks
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 01:17 other posts 
You're being funny but I'm being serious.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 01:27 other posts 
Sorry, Probably a fake account anyway. Now I wait for a blacklisting as always happens when I call one out 😆
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 02:35 other posts 
My point is, although he's completely naked, he's made the conscious choice not to show his face. These young women aka "dumb sluts", probably didn't know they were being recorded and have their faces shown on an adult site.

As for blacklisting, if he chooses to blacklist me, that's his choice, I still think he's an asswipe.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 19:58 other posts 
Show shaven_dude some love! Vote [HOT] /pic_of_month.php?id=9332
By #574505 01,Nov,21 20:05
Done
By #240 01,Nov,21 23:33

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 19:02 other posts 
9,000 NYC workers, including firefighters and police officers are on an unpaid leave over Mayor Bill de Blasio's mandate

By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 22:10 other posts 
To me it is no different than union workers striking for whatever it takes to scratch their itch that day.
People don't seem to mind unions striking so what is the big deal about these people fighting for they believe? No difference to me.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 22:24 other posts 
4,000 Queensland hospital workers as of today have been put on (paid leave) for not being vaccinated. It's starting to happen everywhere here now. Soon you won't be able to enter you local Coles, Woolworths supermarket unless vaccinated.

I had my second vaccination last Saturday due to work requirements.

I didn't want any but I have been at my job for years and it pays great coin, and has taken me since I was 16 to Start them climb to be a technician as opposed to being a grease monkey status. I love old school getting dirty but money is in diagnoses and repair these days.

Love my employer, 12 years down the track so I had to have it. Yvette works for a Government department and it's mandatory there.

I think if you work in aged care hospital sector, Paramedics and police it should be a mandate. This thing isn't going away anytime soon and the people I mentioned deal with the most vulnerable people of the community. I don't want a debate about it, just saying 😉

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 19:51 other posts 
Love that chicken from Popeyes?

By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 20:25 other posts 
They some big ass rats 🐀 🐀.

We don't have that franchise here, but I bet it's not an isolated incident either.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 21:09 other posts 
I'm sure it's not however a video was taken of this restaurant.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 21:24 other posts 
So many over here like that. When we first moved from Sydney to Goldcoast there was a Chinese restaurant across the road so we had a meal, As usual I had sweet and sour chicken. 3 months later it had been closed down as they were using Abis birds apparently. The street name for them is a Bin Chook. Am always paranoid at some restaurants now
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 21:53 other posts 
I had to Google Abis birds to realize what you were referring to....So rather than serving chicken, this restaurant served Abis birds? I wonder if they were "farm raised" or caught wild? Personally, I can taste the wild, gamey taste of deer and rabbit so that's why I wonder if it was farm raised or caught wild. I suspect that the restaurant could mask the true flavor by dousing the meat in the various spices and sauces.

There's a house directly across the road from me that is the home to 3 generations of Asian people. I honestly do not know if they are Chinese but they do own a Chinese restaurant in town. I've noticed that when they open the door of their two car garage, it is full of restaurant supplies and I've HEARD locals tell that they notice family members harvesting food (?) from their property. One man swears he saw grandpa digging up big, white grubs. I'm not certain and it really doesn't matter to me because I won't purchase anything from there.

I believe Chinese restaurants are notorious for not meeting cleanliness standards.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 22:07 other posts 
Chinese.. and I'm sure it was ibis, but with all the condiments you wouldn't know. Aboriginals eat whit grubs, called witchetty grubs. An indigenous food white people call .. Bush Tucker. On Justwill's thread of spam, Have never thought about eating it, But if Will and so many others do I might have a crack.

Especially if it says bacon on the label.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 22:07 other posts 
Those are the kind of rats that scare the cats!
Sheesh I remember when the neighbors had the hog farm back in the 70's my dad would go over and the farmers and my dad would sit with 22 rifles and shoot rats that size that were hanging out under a washed out section of concrete floor.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 18:22 other posts 
The November Pic of the Month is off to a great start and it's nice to see some "fresh faces"! The picture of shaven_dude 's masterpiece caught my attention immediately. Surprisingly, I can't say that I recall his screen name and that's odd because he has been here forever. Alright, maybe I'm exaggerating, since September, 2008... Another oddity, just who verified him?
By #240 01,Nov,21 18:23
I've been verified for almost forever too! Yes, my pics go back to 2008!!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 18:27 other posts 
Really? Click on your green tick, there's no names. Very curious.
By #240 01,Nov,21 18:29
Probably because they may have come and gone since verifying me. Not sure how that works, but I'm definitely me!!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 18:34 other posts 
According to how verification is established;

"At least 3 different members are required to get the verified status. More is better, because if some of the 3 members deletes from the site, you lose the status."

Just a suggestion, reach out to admin. 👍
By #574505 01,Nov,21 18:24
Probably admin
By #240 01,Nov,21 18:31
I think that's right- admin verified me during their first round of "Verifications" when that became a thing.
By #574505 01,Nov,21 18:32
That's great.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 18:06 other posts 
I am kinda surprised that I am a moderator of a group in which a member has blacklisted me and I him, for that matter.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 10:44 other posts 
The World Is Laughing at Joe Biden: ‘Needs a Retirement Home and a Bowl of Soup’

Now other countries and commentators are noticing.

Sky News Australia ran an item solely devoted to Biden and his public gaffes last Friday, with host Rita Panahi observing Biden “needs a retirement home and a warm bowl of soup, not access to the nuclear codes” after showing several of his gaffes in recent speeches.

#Strayla #LetsGoBrandon!

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 12:26 other posts 
Um, which speech writer wrote that and WTF do you think it's supposed to mean?

"Time is money and as one computer said if you're on the train and they say Portal Bridge you know you better make other plans."
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 13:27 other posts 
No speechwriter had anything to do with that... He's got dementia...
By #610414 01,Nov,21 14:44
You better hope not or you’ll have to put up with a President who has dementia for 3+ years. I. For one, would love to see that. It would finally shut your mind up
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 16:14 other posts 
Your post makes about much sense as Biden speaking in public... Cat

Dumb old rat had to get pictures of the press corps and instructions on who to call on... AGAIN!

A weak cunt.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 16:21 other posts 
I didn't understand her post, either.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 18:04 other posts 
That above message is indicative of why the White House staff do not want Biden tendering any questions after he says what he says. There's no telling what might dance through his head and out of his mouth.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 12:37 other posts 
I have YouTube flipped to autoplay and this video played played directly after.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,21 18:34 other posts 
IF you live in New York,you might want to drop by wally world and get a couple fire extinguishers.

A whole bunch of people that have been on the frontlines to protect you during the plandemic are fixing to give you some idea of what life will be like without them.

If you live in Virginia, you might want to pause your global warming whining and understand there is a real threat when you go to the mall over the weekend.

oh and so certain people can't say i only read trumpist garbage,here it is from ABC
By #610414 31,Oct,21 11:37
Phart what would be your solution. Lift the mandates? Let the dying continue? There’s not enough time but it should be put to the voters in a referendum, that I agree. When so many people disagree, it’s no longer a personal choose but a political choice and/or a union thing against the city. Personal safety went out the window. A++H*️⃣*️⃣*️⃣S
By phart [Ignore] 31,Oct,21 18:09 other posts 
CHOICE DAMN IT CHOICE
Let's see how many folks die from fire and accidents without first responders. IF these people were going to get the virus,they would have already got it because they have been at the forefront of the fight from the git go.For people to get in the hospital,they usually have to call a ambulance or a fire truck because of a issue. So the fireman and first responders are exsposed FIRST ,such as at a wreck or in a burning building.NOT in a sanitary hospital like the dr's and nurses.
There has already been a problem of getting people to work now they are booting the rest over a damn virus shot?
BULLSHIT far as I am concerned.If the shot so good,shove mine up the presidents ass.
By #610414 31,Oct,21 20:31
They give the term, first responders, a black eye. They wear protective suits. They wear protective hats, they wear oxygen masks but a little shot? Oh no mommy., I’m afraid
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Oct,21 22:18 other posts 
Cat spoken like a true moron that you are....
By #610414 01,Nov,21 08:52
I’m in good company then
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 00:37 other posts 
Why did you chose the word "afraid". I've made the choice to not take the jab and I'm definitely not afraid. My guess is that those who have not yet had the shot have done so because they are confident that their own antibodies are adequate and have made an informed decision.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 09:02 other posts 
Bingo Bella you hit the nail on the head finally some one that gets it I’ve never been afraid of any thing I just think the whole mess is a bunch of political bull shit
By #610414 01,Nov,21 09:26
Mountain Man, if it is a bunch of political bull shit, then what would it harm to present your arm for a little prick? Did you hear about the smart Christian? Someone asked him why he believed in God. We’ll, he said, if I say I don’t and he exists, I’ll go to Hell. If I say that I do and he doesn’t, no harm done.
By #610414 01,Nov,21 09:11
You are not a first responder. There wasn’t /isn’t a need for you to obey the rules of a government agency concerning the welfare of the public. I chose the word “afraid” because every time I question people why they don’t take the vaccine, almost every time the answer is, “It hasn’t been tested. I’m afraid what it will do to me further down the line. I don’t want that stuff in my body.” You made a conscious decision not to be vaccinated but I don’t think it was an informed decision. Regardless of your decision, in this case it comes down to a requirement for work by the entity (the city of NY) that hired them. The requirement is reasonable given the current events.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 09:37 other posts 
Then I guess I have the right to not hire any one who is vaccinated or will everyone cry that I’m discriminating against them
By #610414 01,Nov,21 09:59
That’s about as smart as NOT HIRING ANYONE THAT KNOWS HOW TO FIX A CAR. Having mechanical knowledge or having a vaccine is what the perspective employee brings to the job. I do know it’s your right not to hire someone for whatever reason up to and including him having a pimple on his ass (don’t ask)
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 10:17 other posts 
Ahhhahaha
By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 12:39 other posts 
The clot shot was not around when most of the folks took the job with NYC, so it was NOT in their job requirements they signed on for at the time of employment.
By #610414 01,Nov,21 14:30
Good point. I suppose if a terrorist brings in a dirty nuke bomb, they don’t have to take care of it. It wasn’t a job requirement. Being able to deliver a baby in the middle of Times Square is not either. Being able to cook for the fire house is not either. My personal view is lay them all off and let them sue. And if they die in between the city doesn’t owe them a funeral

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #337   #338   #339   #340   #341   #342   #343   #344   #345   #346   ...#769

Show your Genitals