Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #339

Pages:  #1... #334   #335   #336   #337   #338   #339   #340   #341   #342   #343   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,21 18:34 other posts 
Ok, so they are wanting to remove his name from their university , so are they going to give the 100,000 $ worth of gold coins to Mr Hastings descendants? I mean right is right, He gave them to the school so it would always bare his name, if it no longer bares his name,the school is not longer eligible for the coins. They should be given to a descendant.
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,21 22:25 other posts 
Yes, the $100,000.00 in gold coins were given conditionally but weren't they used to build the school? Perhaps if I were a descendent of Serranus Clinton Hastings I would consider taking legal action unless they feel shame that their ancestor's name is associated with the massacre of Native Americans possibly 170 years ago.

According to the article, Serranus Clinton Hastings was a Democrat....
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 08:05 other posts 
YEP, democrat, that is why I am wondering if they will at least OFFER to do the right thing since they are breaching the contract.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,21 18:52 other posts 
Earlier today when I was perusing the pictures on the SYD Popular page I noticed a jacket on the post of a bed. The jacket looked like a Michigan or U of M (University of Michigan) jacket and I left a comment/question on the member's picture. He responded that it was indeed a Michigan jacket. I TRIED to post U of M's football fight song, Hail to the Victors and wasn't allowed to do so and received the following message; "Please don't do this".

Where I'm going with this is if I was unable to post a short song on a member's picture, how is one "special" member allowed to post his lengthy babble and insults on Sir-Skittles and dgraff 's pictures?

By sherryann [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 18:34 other posts 
New Yorkers dump garbage at Deblasio door
Love that Sir-Skittles
By phart [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 19:04 other posts 
Well it is about time those folks stood up. How much more SHIT does the democrats think people are supposed take before they finally say fuck it and do something?
Vaccine mandates. Dems can take their mandates and clot shots and ram them up their ass's.
2 little kids in Texas were shot up with ADULT doses.So far no deaths but they are being monitored closly.
I hope they are ok.
By sherryann [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 20:29 other posts 
16 year old Wisconsin girl dies after 2nd shot. One of too many
They're not gonna inject that shit in me.
By #610414 05,Nov,21 11:45
Please leave vital statistics below just in case you are in need of a coffin and for the headstone. Hope it's not needed.
By sherryann [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 18:47 other posts 
I hope I dont need a coffin from covid, but eventually i will. Last week I visited someone in the cemetery, and noticed another grave that had the headstone on but the person was not dead yet.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,21 11:44 other posts 
That's really not unusual. Just as you said, you don't need a coffin now but eventually and somewhere down the road, you will. Some folks are on top of that inevitability and preplan their funeral so that it does not fall upon their "loved ones" upon their demise. My aunt's husband, my uncle, died in 1998. She marked his grave with a headstone with his name and her name, all the stats, and her date of death was carved in 2018 when she died.

I guess everything is relative, but in 1998, she paid 1998 prices. For the little bit that was carved in in 2018, there was no additional charge because that service was prepaid.
By sherryann [Ignore] 06,Nov,21 17:17 other posts 
I didn't realize that was so common. It is good for those left behind.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,21 17:25 other posts 
I don't know that prepaying for a funeral is common but it is an option.
By #610414 05,Nov,21 11:40
We took a lot of shit from the last Clown. The scales are far from even. We had to swallow it for 5 yrs. Now, you, open your mouth and swallow.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 12:15 other posts 
Let's Go Brandon... he had a helluva a week... LOSING!!
By #610414 05,Nov,21 16:52
And still PRESIDENT. Suck it up, asshole
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 19:04 other posts 
10 months in... might as well be lame duck.. He is beyond weak. Democrats are only good for being critical of other ideas. Never much for getting anything down that matters..

Guess you are not looking at the polling on build better back...

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,21 11:46 other posts 
Thursday, I went to my sister's and gas was $3.109, the lowest it has been in months. Today I came home and gas is now $3.499.

By #574505 05,Nov,21 17:34

By #610414 03,Nov,21 14:34
There’s a certain irony that in a place we all come to admire the beauty of the human form and it’s noble character, there’s a section where we tear each other apart. I’m not familiar with other sites like this one. I wonder if there is one that has only pics galleries and chats with friends.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 14:50 other posts 
Well Irony is part of life. We have discussions. Adult discussions. We couldn't argue like this in front of kids.
And where else would you find such a diverse group of people?
Sometimes the insults get to be a bit much but for some of these people, especially over seas, they would never hear anything other than what the media tells them if it was not for folks like us talking about "conditions on the ground" so to speak..
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 14:58 other posts 
And the irony of your post is that it is YOU who for many years and under a number of different profile names, who has been involved in personal attacks. You must be proud of your ability to fight like a hood rat.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 17:02 other posts 
I only have 1 profile,
Unless you are replying to 2warmtitycat?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 17:36 other posts 
phart, you know as well as I that I am replying to candymandytwowarmbonbonbarbarahotpussyangel!cat.

And at the moment, those are only the female profile names that I can remember she's used.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 18:26 other posts 
Ahhhahaha don’t forget about the one with the candy dish chocoloto or something like that
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 18:54 other posts 
At one time she was mandy658 and she was also Bonbon652. The only time that I recall her taking a name with chocolate in it was when she said she was Gerome and and as you may recall, that profile morphed into Charlie which then morphed into her.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 20:44 other posts 
My God it’s confusing the past history linked to those names I’m glad i got to witness the whole transformation because you just can’t write this stuff
By #610414 04,Nov,21 09:09
You are welcome, Mountain Man. I love how you and Bella can take a straight line and twist it into a convoluted maze. I was not Mandy658.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 09:21 other posts 
I understand that that's the STORY you're going to stick to because that's the horse shit story you handed to admin after mandy658 was deleted for being abusive to JustWill. It must be really difficult to keep all your stories straight, all the "people" allegedly living under one roof, spelling the same way because they all use the same computer. Right!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 13:04 other posts 
BS you weren't Mandy... Didn't Admin confirm this?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 16:47 other posts 
Well, whatever technology admin uses, he was able to determine that when the profile for ANGEL1227! was established, there was a HIGH PROBABILITY that it was a previously banned member mandy658(#573272):"Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about ince$t /kids/murder or some other weird stuff)". So basically speaking, twowarm seems to think admin is off of his rocker and based on the malarkey she spun, was able to convince admin to allow her to maintain two profiles.

twowarm has continually maintained that herself, her husband Charlie, her lesbian lover, Barbara, her male lover, Gerome and Mike, who I believe that at one time she said was Barbara's husband, all lived under the roof, use the same computer and can you imagine, they spell the same, too. You can't make this shit up.
By #610414 04,Nov,21 18:29
That “technology” is that the AP address is the same or nearby to the Mandy one. It’s like saying both used the same bathroom so the smell must be, probably, Mandy’s. Fuck off, people. Get new material.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 12:23 other posts 
Stupid cunt... it was the SAME IP scheme. I am sure it is hard to keep track of the 12 people living in that shack of yours!

Cat

A true swamp hillbilly dump!

By #610414 04,Nov,21 09:17
You sound like Trump. Repeat the lie enough times and people will believe it but you are a liar
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 09:24 other posts 
Yep, I'm the person that's telling lies!
By #610414 04,Nov,21 18:22
Yep, you are.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 11:59 other posts 
No that was Hitler's system and I remember that little fiasco to. Why bother worrying about it now?
Decide on a name,be nice to people and move along into the future.
By #610414 04,Nov,21 18:30
Hitler and Trump are a lot alike.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 16:27 other posts 
Really? Trump didn't send any Jews to the gas chamber.
By #610414 05,Nov,21 16:55
So what. We where talking about other actions and you brought it up
By #610414 04,Nov,21 09:15
Why would I exclude myself from the equation? I’m as guilty as anyone. The reason I’m guilty is the part I don’t like. Everyone is lily white and sweet and I’m always the ogre. Yes, Bella, I am proud to stand up to you and the trolls that inhabit the site.

By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 23:03 other posts 
I would just like to go on record that I believe member cockasaurusrex has a very nice looking dingus.
I mention this because I frequently see his pecker picture at the top of the Top Male Member list and I feel bad that I don't vote for him, not because I am not a fan, but because my vote belongs to only one member's member on this site, dammit!
So, I just wanted to give his dong a public moment of appreciation.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 23:30 other posts 
Well isn't that nice of you!
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 10:01 other posts 
What can I say?
I'm a nice guy.
Ask anyone.
What a wonderful compliment! Thank you very much kind sir! I am actually surprised my picture remains on top for so long. I'm glad people are enjoying the view though.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 00:17 other posts 
JustWill is a super nice guy. In all the years he's been a member, which goes much further back then May, 2015, I can't recall him publicly complimenting SYD member's "dinguses". I just hope referring to him as "sir" doesn't inflate his ego.
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 10:12 other posts 
That's not true. I publicly compliment one member's dingus all the time.
Also, what is this 'ego' you speak of?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 11:21 other posts 
Yes, you do publicly compliment one dingus and now it is two! Yeah, ego.
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 10:10 other posts 
You're very welcome

By phart [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 21:09 other posts 
Laugh a little
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 09:07 other posts 
Those were all very good. There is someone who likes his job and spreads some happiness. It gives the impression that Indian Hills Colorado is a nice place to visit.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 07:08 other posts 
It's not yet winter but I just woke up and it's a 28 degrees Fahrenheit morning.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #334   #335   #336   #337   #338   #339   #340   #341   #342   #343   ...#769

Show your Genitals