Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #385

Pages:  #1... #380   #381   #382   #383   #384   #385   #386   #387   #388   #389   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 22:56 other posts 
Hey, readers and posters, let's show this member just what miserable and petty is all about. If you haven't already voted, please vote NOT. Thank you.

/pic_of_month.php?id=9290
By #610414 17,Aug,21 23:27
Hey, Bella!
Oh, gee! The pic disappeared. Like it really mattered.
Again, you put your nose in something that doesn’t pertain to you. But , with Lix gone, you are the new Queen. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS. LET THEM EAT CAKE. Etc, etc, etc. I’m leaving now.
By #574505 18,Aug,21 00:00
It disappeared must have been a web pic Lol who was it.
By #610414 18,Aug,21 00:24
Me. That was my pussy. I deleted it because Bella! asked everyone to give it a negative vote.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 03:27 other posts 
Almost like me when I had to delete almost all my pictures because you and lix were stealing them karma is a bitch right
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 03:54 other posts 
Now if lix couldn’t beat country couple what on God’s green earth made you think that you could
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 04:13 other posts 
Really? And you assert that I put my nose in something that doesn't pertain to me? You are a piece of work. You, who think that you have single handedly made sure that 2nice has not seen the top of BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP because you have made sure of that. For what reason have you done that?

You are toxic, mean, unreasonable, unforgiving, you are like cancer and you are unable to be honest and tell the truth.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 04:30 other posts 
Hahaha she has no clue
By #610414 18,Aug,21 08:50
Dgraff competing is just that. If there’s no doubt who will win it’s not a contest.
By #610414 18,Aug,21 08:56
Bella! Yes, really. Three months ago 2nice ragged on me. I wanted payback, but, I don’t trash pages except as a tit-for-tat situation. It took all this time to get an idea. Two weeks ago I was ready to cast a vote on my favorite Best Image member when I noticed that 2nice and stiffpoles were there too. An idea formed. Payback was easy. All I had to do was vote for my choice on Best Image. This is something everyone does. Right Dgraff? Even you Bella have stated you vote twice or more for a pic. The Best Image game has no negative vote. Anyone can go and spend a few points and voila. So, for the last two weeks 2nice was no worse off than if anyone had voted for someone else. Poor, pobresito . You, Bella, are the piece of work. I’m always complaining garbage like Skittles trashes my page and all you’ve got is, “I can’t be responsible for what other members do.” Yet, I cast my votes in a fair contest and you get all indignant..
Well, you female dog, I JUST VOTED 2NICE TO THE TOP OF BEST IMAGE. If you care so much, keep him there.
FUCKING PEOPLE. Ok for others to do what they do, but , not Candy. Hippocrates.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 09:14 other posts 
And over the last 3 months how many members have you "ragged on"? You are 69 years old and in my guesstimation do not have that many more years ahead of you. Why not use whatever years you have left to grow the fuck up? And you wonder why no one likes to interact with you, you are like cancer.
By #610414 18,Aug,21 09:33
There’s a difference between ragging and having a difference of opinion. Yes, I’m 69 yrs old and in all my time I’ve come to learn who’s worthy of treating right and who is not worth waisting time on. I bet my “who has blacklisted you” is much shorter than yours . You are deluded if you think you are loved here. Go look at my pics on either account and look at the comments then show me yours. You keep saying no one likes to interact with me. You are influenced by the losers like that @DipShit@ JustWill. Go change your rag, that is if you are still a woman.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 11:16 other posts 
If I continue to witness your toxicity, I will blacklist you in a heartbeat. Go ahead, continue to push my buttons.
By #610414 18,Aug,21 11:42
Woman, you start the shit, you play with it, then you threaten blacklisting when someone doesn't like your shit. You know damn well that the only thing blacklisting does is that I can't read third party URLs. OK,, let me make it easy for you. Assume I just pushed all your buttons, but, I swear by everything that's holy this time I wont hold back. I have my threads too. I like your thread (BUT NOT YOU). Go ahead, pick up your marbles and go play in another playground, sissy. Be a little kid, OH OH OH Candy was mean to me. And watch how fast this post appears in every thread in the forum.
By #623135 18,Aug,21 12:10
Bella!
It was TWOWARMTTS3 entry for the Pic of the Month. If she wants to show members just how pissy and spiteful she is and that she has the points and influence to make sure that 2nice's picture won't be able to make it to the top of BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP, I will see if I have the influence to make certain that her picture only sees NEGATIVE RESULTS in the Pic of the Month

Twowarmtts3!
Dumbasses, I had no chance of winning. I was running a far behind 3rd place. So the pic went poof and I reloaded it in my page. It was very costly.......about 10 min on the puker.
And you Dgraff, did your handler promise you another enema? One day I'll figure out why I like you.
And if you are wondering why I'm copy/pasting it's because these comments are under Skittle's post I have him blocked. Perfect example what blacklisting does...... nothing.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 07:28 other posts 
Picture appears to have gone poof!
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 08:16 other posts 
It was TWOWARMTTS3 entry for the Pic of the Month. If she wants to show members just how pissy and spiteful she is and that she has the points and influence to make sure that 2nice's picture won't be able to make it to the top of BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP, I will see if I have the influence to make certain that her picture only sees NEGATIVE RESULTS in the Pic of the Month.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 10:15 other posts 
How did she put it tit for tat

By #610414 17,Aug,21 19:14
I wouldn’t have thought so, but, today I have to agree with Sir-Skittles and strongly disagree with Phart
Skittles posted
I am staunchly against all the movement control and lockdowns. But if you don't have your vaccination at this point you are no different than a self-inflicted gunshot.

The Reply By Phart

Next county over is talking of mask mandates again.
As for the gunshot comparison, tell that to the victims of the "vaccine".
genocide by government.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 19:19 other posts 
Revisit this in a couple years and we will know who is to far off base.
By sherryann [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 19:47 other posts 
I hate to interject angel, but those of us who wont take the shot have our own personal reasons. Some of us cannot tolerate as much as others' can. Lots of people have bad reactions and many died from the shot.
By #610414 17,Aug,21 20:31
Sherryann I understand . If you have reason to believe more harm than good would come from getting the shot, then don’t, but, Skittles assessment is still true. You may survive, and I hope you do, but there are no warranties. My question to you is: what are you doing to prevent catching Covid? Because if you can’t tolerate the shots then catching Covid is certain death. You must be very brave. I would take the chance with the shots.
By sherryann [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 09:28 other posts 
yes angel i am not disputing Skittles but as for what i am doing to avoid covid is distancing masks in public and isolating. Love to see the end outcome of this but won't in my lifetime. Angel i am more worried about getting murdered than covid, especially after just hearing about a man in NY that was brutally hacked at an ATM machine. Happens here where i am all the time.
By #610414 18,Aug,21 09:35
Baby, it happens everywhere. You can’t hide all your life.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 20:32 other posts 
I try to forget that I experienced a tbi years ago, and the "vaccine's" effects on the brain are not something I want to experience. I might not be the brightest bulb in the hall way right now but if that shot caused a clot and a stroke, I could very well be a vegetable.
By #610414 17,Aug,21 20:39
But Phart a “TBI” is caused by a traumatic episode in an accident or sport injury. Vaccine shots use a needle not a hammer to the head
By sherryann [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 09:31 other posts 
Phart. There was a video i cannot find now of a doctor talking about neurological disorders from the shot, and i agree with your concerns.
By #610414 18,Aug,21 10:58
Concern about neurological complications from COVID-19 vaccines escalated in the fall of 2020, when 2 patients developed transverse myelitis after receiving the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.1 One case was ultimately deemed unlikely to be related to the vaccination (the patient had pre-existing multiple sclerosis), whereas the other was determined to be possibly related.2 Data from the mRNA vaccine clinical trials showed that 7 cases out of 37,000 vaccine recipients developed Bell's palsy and none developed Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS). The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) concluded that the rate of Bell's palsy was not higher than expected in the general population.3 In the DNA-based Johnson & Johnson vaccine trial, one patient each in the vaccinated and placebo group developed GBS.4 Similarly, no association between COVID-19 infection and GBS has been found.5
By sherryann [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 11:50 other posts 
thanks for the info but most deaths, harmful effects, etc. are not reported. I find when the "experts" keep things hidden they're worse than any side effects from the virus. I did read loads of them, but the video's were taken down. The whole situation is rough angel, and I'm just waiting for them to mandate the shot which I believe they will do. (Or tell us we can't buy food without proof of vaccination)
By #610414 18,Aug,21 11:51
I truly am afraid for you. Take care, baby.
By sherryann [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 12:07 other posts 
Thank you. That's kind.
--------------------------------------- added after 49 seconds

Im truly afraid of the virus
By #610414 17,Aug,21 20:34
Yes, let’s. Hope it doesn’t turn into another thalidomide drug

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 08:41 other posts 
With ONE (1) COVID case New Zealand has completely locked down.. AGAIN! Mind you with all their woke glory, New Zealand has about a 18% vaccination rate. Apparently no nukes also means no common sense.

Hawaii's Lt. Governor is threatening more lockdowns.

It is just the beginning.. AGAIN. What a joke. I am staunchly against all the movement control and lockdowns. But if you don't have your vaccination at this point you are no different than a self-inflicted gunshot.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 12:15 other posts 
Next county over is talking of mask mandates again.
As for the gunshot comparison, tell that to the victims of the "vaccine".
genocide by government.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 18:19 other posts 
Nz bro... Where the men are men and the sheep scared 🤣. On saying that the All Blacks are a formidable rugby team. Best in the world.

They have other things going for them aswell, chilly bins (Esky in Australia) and jandals ( Thongs in Australia).

Just abit of useless information 🤣😂🙃
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 07:29 other posts 
Aye.. their ladies do form up a good squad!

By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 04:56 other posts 
To all you Michiganders out there I would be willing to trade and ship a 10 lb roll of Lebanon bologna for 10 lbs of Lake Michigan yellow perch you can slice the bologna for sandwiches I like it with butter on my bread or you can cut it in chunks and serve it in a bowl or you can slice it and smear cream cheese in it roll it and serve it as a party favorite my great uncle lived in Michigan and as a kid he would take me fishing for yellow perch he’s long gone but the memories are mine for ever and the perch was delicious

By #610414 17,Aug,21 12:00
2nice never got back to the top of the Best Image game. I wonder why?
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 20:58 other posts 
It’s because I have focused on another agenda as soon as I take care of business he will be back on top again
By #610414 17,Aug,21 22:20
Good for you.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 21:31 other posts 
It doesn't matter that he's not at the top nor does it matter why.

If any member chooses to manipulate the voting process to get their friend to the top, so be it. If any member chooses to manipulate the voting process to specifically make sure 2nice doesn't make it to the top, they need to dig deep in their soul to determine why they are such a miserable and petty human being.
By #610414 17,Aug,21 22:23
Not too deep. After all, if you are miserable and petty, why would you care. But, if this is the case, I wonder what he did to piss off that member? It’s like I always say, payback’s a bitch.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 22:39 other posts 
You are the only member that fits the picture of being miserable, petty and spiteful. That's why members don't like you and cannot trust you. Move along, annoy the members somewhere else.
By #623135 18,Aug,21 00:43
Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.
Your last post was missing something. You forgot to say, “IN YOUR BIASED OPINION.”

By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 14:37 other posts 
Billons of dollars spent,100's of lives lost. And the so called "president" of the country has left like a chicken shit coward. Alot of us have said for years those people know nothing but fighting and chaos. And 20 years the US has spent trying to blow away the terrorist and leave the people a country to live in.What a waste.
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 15,Aug,21 14:57
What a waste
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 21:25 other posts 
I read more about this, over 80 BILLION spent over there of US dollars. The trained afgan security forces everyone has so much confidence in, some threw down their weapons and ran, some surrendered without firing a shot and so on. Goes back to something I said about country's and people south of the border. Not willing to fight for their country, would rather run to someone else's instead. The good news is,the tailban says the war is over in afganistan.
By #610414 15,Aug,21 21:39
Fight for their country? What will they win? Dirt shack with no running water? Work in the fields 16 hrs a day? I wouldn’t fight for that. You, Phart, say many things but, by and large, you have no idea what you are talking about. Tell us about you gas guzzling hemi. Tell us about one of your countless friends that got Covid. Anything, but, real life? Leave that to those that have some common sense and know the score.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 22:06 other posts 
UH the real life is on the news, check it out.they are running.Are you saying it is fake news?

What will they win? well,their freedom? oh,that is nothing to fight for is it?
I didn't know we had Armstrong flooring and Gould well pumps back in the 1770's here in the US.Americans fought and won their dirt floor shacks with no running water. I also didn't know the 8 hour work day was in force back then either?
With that mind set,America would not be here. So afganistan won't be a free country because they didn't fight? How is that thought process so "wrong" ?
Look at the situation afghanistan had a government, it's people had some freedom,etc. The US decides time to pull out and it was curtains. Shame, as afghanistan could have been celebrating it's freedom on a day similar to July 4th like the US.The day of their independence. But that won't happen now will it?
Real life aint rosy
By #610414 15,Aug,21 22:32
No, I’m saying that they consider this country to be the land of milk and honey. And we are talking about today. The conditions during the American revolution has nothing to do with today’s reality. You think The United States is the only country in the worl that fought a war of independence?

Below you will find a list of all the countries in Latin America with the dates by which they were declared independent. It’s often the case that these Independence Days are national holidays.

Country Independence
Argentina 9 July 1816 (from Spain)
Belize 21 September 1981 (from UK)
Bolivia 6 August 1825 (from Spain)
Brazil 7 September 1822 (from Portugal)
Chile 18 September 1810 (from Spain)
Colombia 20 July 1810 (from Spain)
Costa Rica 15 September 1821 (from Spain)
Cuba 20 May 1902 (from Spain: 10 December 1898; administered by the US from 1898 to 1902)
Dominican Republic 27 February 1844 (from Haiti)
Ecuador 24 May 1822 (from Spain)
El Salvador 15 September 1821 (from Spain)
French Guiana An overseas department of France; the only territory in mainland Americas to still be fully integrated into a European country
Guatemala 15 September 1821 (from Spain)
Guyana 26 May 1966 (from the UK)
Haiti 1 January 1804 (from France)
Honduras 15 September 1821 (from Spain)
Mexico 16 September 1810 (from Spain)
Nicaragua 15 September 1821 (from Spain)
Panama 3 November 1903 (from Colombia; became independent from Spain: 28 November 1821)
Paraguay 14 May 1811 (from Spain)
Peru 28 July 1821 (from Spain)
Puerto Rico none (territory of the US with commonwealth status)
Suriname 25 November 1975 (from the Netherlands)
Uruguay 25 August 1825 (from Brazil)
Venezuela 5 July 1811 (from Spain)

They all fought but now it’s not a matter of freedom, it’s about economic well being.--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutesAs far as Afghanistan goes. That country was invaded by the USSR in 1979
On December 24, 1979, the Soviet Union invades Afghanistan, under the pretext of upholding the Soviet-Afghan Friendship Treaty of 1978. ... Resistance fighters, called mujahidin, saw the Christian or atheist Soviets controlling Afghanistan as a defilement of Islam as well as of their traditional culture.
The British controlled it until 1919, so, it’s really hard for them to understand the concept.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Real life is not what you think it should be, but, it is what it is.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 05:58 other posts 
Didn’t the United States 🇺🇸 win Puerto rica in a poker game I always thought William McKinley drew the winning hand in 1898 with Puerto rica on the table
By #610414 16,Aug,21 07:08
He cheated. In return he was assassinated
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 07:11 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 10:22 other posts 
We need to gift it back.
By #610414 16,Aug,21 17:32
To whom? If it’s that bad, who would have it?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 09:08 other posts 
Every Western democracy - the US, the UK NATO, EU etc - should now learn the lessons that they should have learnt from Iraq and Libya, you cannot forcibly implant our style of democracy into these types of countries. We really need to stop trying.
Everywhere we have tried we have failed.
I have heard a lot of talk about the West failing the Afghans but we spent 20 years and billions of dollars and thousands of lives trying to instill democracy into a county that is tribal and has always proved a graveyard for outsiders.
the best question being asked now is 'If not now, when?' How long would we have needed to stay to make this country safe and 'democratic' - no one knows and more lives would have been lost for a country where large portions of the population do not want us there.

let's not make this political - the 45the president negotiated the agreement with the Taliban and set the withdrawal date initially for May 1st. The current President decided to honour that agreement and withdrawal is supported by a large portion of the US population - the chaos there now is due to the local forces melting away and not doing what they had been trained by us to do.
Biden will suffer the backlash I am sure but every president from 2001 has responsibility and I am so very impressed that there has been no negative commentary from any of the previous Presidents. They all share the blame along with other Western politicians.
By #623135 16,Aug,21 09:28
I totally agree. We should never try to rebuild a country to be like us. We really shouldn’t stay longer than needed to protect ourselves for the immediate future.
By notynyt [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 19:03 other posts 
You didn't spend the money out of pocket. You have earned money. Economies do not run out of pocket.
You can't run now. There is a fire in the forest. The extinguishing efforts spread. Now this fire will go on. How much will you run? Either spend life in extinguishing the fire which was started earlier. And protect the generations to come. Otherwise keep running, and teach the future generations to run too.
By notynyt [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 18:53 other posts 
I am not against any American nationalist, they have every right to sing the pride of their country.
But think for a moment, you adopted a child and took the responsibility of bringing him up. Will you leave him before he becomes an adult? And will drop him again in the same forest from where you picked him up. While that child is now dependent on you!
Secondly, no economy runs from its own pocket, the means of earning is collected to spend. Didn't America make millions of dollars from Afghanistan?
Thirdly, has America failed miserably in geopolitics? There is more need to think rather than win with arguments.
Fourthly, what will be the difference in the coming time in the world community? Will only the people of Afghanistan face the Taliban terrorist organization alone? No it will be stronger now. Its direct impact will be in the big economies of America, Britain and India. And it will affect the people. China has support for the Taliban. It won't matter to him.
Fifth , I am sorry for Joe Biden followers. Trump was good in this areas. see afghani women and children future.

Sixth, America was also the one who raised the Taliban. The US had previously strengthened the Taliban to prepare their ground in Eurasia. Later this Taliban became America's biggest enemy. Don't forget 9/11 and Osama bin Laden.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 20:26 other posts 
America spent 80 BILLION.
So if we made a few million some how, it got buried somehow.
A foot should have never touched the sand in that country 20 years ago .Bombs ,bombs and more bombs should have been used.
BUT as usual, Americans try to be civilized and be nice. It didn't work yet again.
By notynyt [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 09:25 other posts 
You are very innocent. This is not nationalist politics. This geopolitics. This is not expenses of America. this is investment of America to build a land to control the world.
From here America was preparing the ground to compete with its rivals. In the name of resurgence of Afghanistan. which has now failed.
After all, who created the Taliban? The US had raised the Taliban against Russia.
After this, the Taliban itself became an enemy of America. Learn more and understand the politics. Today, because of America, the world and Afghanistan are facing the Taliban. This is 100% true.
They should have just killed Osama Bin Laden and a lot of his allies and then got the fuck out. Afghanistan would have been exactly the same as it is now. Maybe it would have even been better, because somehow people don't like it when you occupy their country and kill their friends and family. They now hate the west even more and they just let the Taliban walk back in. I'm sure they dislike living under their tyranny, but not enough to fight against it. Why do you think throwing more bombs on their asses would have made that better? Would you choose an even worse enemy over the Taliban?
I also don't think staying there another 20 years would have mattered.

And why didn't you get out before? Because your country spent that 80 billion at the military industrial complex. War means great profits for a few unscrupulous men.
And those unscrupulous men make sure to be very friendly with your politicians. If you want to throw more bombs on Afghanistan, they would be happy to sell them to you.

In any case, living in Afghanistan will not be much different from living in Saudi Arabia, one of your best friends, who supports the Taliban.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #380   #381   #382   #383   #384   #385   #386   #387   #388   #389   ...#769

Show your Genitals