Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #408

Pages:  #1... #403   #404   #405   #406   #407   #408   #409   #410   #411   #412   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #574505 06,Jul,21 08:51
only registered users can see external links Got to be careful now days..
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 09:51 other posts 
So what are you suggesting, that we take care of all our potty business while standing up?

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 20:18 other posts 
Has anyone noticed how feverishly lix is working at maintaining being the member with the most friends? Currently, she has 2315 versus the 2121 or 2147 that she had 3 to 4 weeks ago. Rachel_G is a big threat to that accomplishment, and has been "nipping at her heels" for weeks now and Rachel_G still is still behind by 340 friends with 1975 friends.
--------------------------------------- added after 42 minutes

I've just added Rachel_G as my "friend", why don't you add her, too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 21:13 other posts 
Let’s go Rachel let’s go I’m cheering for you girl
By Rachel_G [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 22:15 other posts 
Bella, It is my honor to be added by you. Thank you so much 🙏
By #574505 05,Jul,21 22:31
I add her too she a very nice person and sexy
By Rachel_G [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 22:32 other posts 
Thank you 🙏

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 18:58 other posts 
Welcome back phart !
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 19:02 other posts 
thanks I will try to be polite but to the point about how i feel
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 19:23 other posts 
My opinion, you have always been tactful without being rude.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 19:45 other posts 
Agreed
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 20:02 other posts 
Being tactful s an "art" and phart has mastered it.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 20:19 other posts 
Always has been very diplomatic.
A trait I'm yet to acquire
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 21:10 other posts 
there are those that would not agree. And to them,oh well, life goes on.

By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 23:45 other posts 
The new record for eating hotdogs with buns in 10 minutes is 76 in NYC today!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 19:01 other posts 
I can maybe eat two hotdogs under these conditions; 1) I'm really hungry and 2) they're coney dogs! Yum!

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 12:40 other posts 
Florida governor DeSantis signs a law mandating public college students disclose their political affiliations. This guy is thinking ahead. It would be real easy for him to round up his political enemies, when he comes to power. Obviously a big fan of democracy!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 13:03 other posts 
This is an article found in the Washington Post.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 17:28 other posts 
No but it might point out the shit stirring liberals so they can be monitored for problems. I think it is a great idea.
I know a couple folks that went to college .Raised in good homes, knew right from wrong.A year in a state college and they would not even speak to their parents and were participating in riots and shit. College ruined them. A month into college 1 of them brought home a pamphlet that someone hd passed out about free speach being the enemy and blah blah. Stupid shit.Outright stupid shit.
I bet they have to have a legal form of ID before they are admitted into the college as well.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 15:54 other posts 
Feed me peanuts and call me Dumbo! I was not aware that the state of Washington is promoting Joints for Jabs to encourage their people to get the shot. WOW! The program started on or around June 8 and runs through July 12.

I really think it's sad that our state and federal government have to offer "prizes" as an incentive to take a shot. I wonder what prize the 13 year old Michigan boy or his family received when he died in his sleep after his second shot?

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 13:47 other posts 
Now I understand WHY tecsan is the leader of the Members Social Activity rating, the guy lives on Sir-Skittles page posting multiple moronic comments on his uploads. And to think tecsan actually earns site points for this questionable behavior. WOW! Maybe admin should rethink that.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 13:12 other posts 
I saw something pretty interesting, a SYC member won a Free Theme Photo contest using a private picture. Imagine that, who-da thunk!?

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 13:02 other posts 
Ukraine criticized for making female cadets parade in heels.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 07:41 other posts 
Police confiscate 5,000 pounds of fireworks from a private home in South L.A. and stored in a bomb squad truck. Whoops!

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

By #574505 30,Jun,21 16:08
I pm Reon26 about deleting the web pictures and he did
By #584706 30,Jun,21 17:04
I asked him to remove the fakes too and all he did was block me and said I was harassing him......I wonder what the difference is?? Well done Jamie, you're a credit to the site. Keep up the good work.
By #574505 30,Jun,21 17:12
Lol. I don't know if you ment well or.
By #584706 30,Jun,21 17:19
No seriously, I appreciate you getting that done. He seemed to lose his mind when I asked about the images. I was actually trying to protect him from being reported, we were very close friends here.....seemed he might have been embarrassed or humiliated when I caught him lying to me, he claimed the images were an ex gf. He did what almost every fake does and blocked me.

Let's hope he and others learn a valuable lesson from this and try to keep it real as is required!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jun,21 17:25 other posts 
Good on you! What did you say? I sent him a screen shot showing that he was referred for deletion, it showed that one member already voted to delete him, that I voted NO ABUSE and noted that the eight year member should be given an opportunity to edit his gallery. The screen shot plus the c following message was sent; "Please consider removing pictures in question, your profile is in jeopardy of being deleted."

The guy blacklisted me!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 12:46 other posts 
Reon26... a site cunt. He was caught telling a member in PM he is "former military" and tracked the member's location via their IP address..

Former military? This cunt is confusing Call of Duty with actual service. Second,get to fuck on the IP address. Means fuck all.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 13:14 other posts 
Uh, lix was able to identify that SrCums' IP was being used by Freddy, Alexander, Scorps, wycowboy, Zorilla, which by her account were only a few names she was aware of. Do you think it is possible that lix is also Reon26?
By #574505 03,Jul,21 14:00
Bella check pm
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 14:10 other posts 
I did!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 13:54 other posts 
In all seriousness, I never heard of Reon26 until a couple of days ago when leopoldij referred him for deletion.

The guy, an 8 year member, probably doesn't know who or what to believe. Look at all that blah, blah, blah...your good friend, the one who posted a response to Jamie had to say. What a Florence Nightingale, doing her best to "protect" him yet for all the trouble she went through, he blacklisted her. Boo-fucking-hoo! For whatever reason, he took Jamie seriously and he complied and the pictures were removed. Did she change her vote? Hell, NO! She still wanted him deleted.

And for TWOWARMTTS3 who trolls the forum, yes, I placed a "FREEZE" on voting. Yes, I reached out to the member and asked him to remove the pictures. Yes, even after the pictures were deleted and the freeze lifted, the voting was tense. YOUR FRIENDS didn't care whether the pictures were gone, they still wanted him deleted. And, yes, the majority ruled in favor of not deleting him and giving him a second chance.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 13:31 other posts 
Quite often the forum is filled with "here's my/what do you think of my....", "I fuck my momma cuz my daddy don't", "please rate my...", "would you fuck me" types of posts as well as personal jabs, which I am guilty of. On a site like this, do members like to discuss topics that could be lighthearted or substantial, you know, something other than dicks and pussy?

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,21 22:45 other posts 
This post is primarily for the benefit of the thundercunt from down under. There are now four members that have added their verification to alwaysfucking .

Not bad, huh!? And all within 10 days of their return. Do you think that would happen for you? Probably not. Why not prove me wrong and test it out, delete your profile and return 6 months later. Yeah, you probably won't, after all, there's no one other than you who is on the site 24/7 or has the capability of moderating 500 groups!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jul,21 23:39 other posts 

AlwaysFucking is like 1000x more popular and more desirable than fatty Lix!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,21 23:52 other posts 
You gotta admit, she's got a one of a kind smile!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 08:12 other posts 
I will see your 1000x and raise you 10,000
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 03:23 other posts 
Welcome back my friend

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jun,21 18:05 other posts 
Bill Cosby Released From Prison After Sex Assault Conviction Overturned

By sherryann [Ignore] 30,Jun,21 21:59 other posts 
This piece of shit rapist getting out is a slap in the face for all of us who have been raped. Fuck him!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jun,21 22:27 other posts 
Totally agree... He is guilty AF and deserved to die in prison.
By #275407 01,Jul,21 01:11
Ide like to wipe that grin off his face, open hand slap that cunt, I agree. Can't believe he got off from a technicality. He's guilty as hell, he even admitted giving them alcohol laced with sleeping drugs.
By smiley [Ignore] 01,Jul,21 11:01 other posts 
I agree totally, they should have thrown away the key and let him receive what he inflicted on other women in prison himself
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,Jul,21 15:09 other posts 
As I understand it this is nothing to do with guilt or innocence but all about a deal done with a previous District attorney.
Yes, by all accounts, he is guilty of many things but if a D.A makes a deal the State has to abide by it no matter how distasteful that may be.
My own view is that in at least some cases D.A's are far too eager to cut deals, and here is a very nasty consequence of that.
Cosby, of course, can still be pursued in Civil courts, as he is being at the moment.
By #574505 01,Jul,21 15:16
seems like blm.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Jul,21 05:24 other posts 
I don't think so, I think it is just the way your DA's work in their efforts to get the results or the convictions that they want, offering these type deals.

Sometimes these deals are worthwhile. For example when the Green River Killer in Washington state was arrested he was only charged with a few murders that they could prove and could have faced the death penalty.
The state did offer him a deal. If he would confess to all the murders he had carried out and help the police recover the bodies then the DA would not ask for the death penalty. If he was found to have lied at any point the deal was off. I believe that he confessed to over 30 murders and helped them recover around 30 bodies. That brought closure to the families of those victims who were able to bury their loved ones.
The Green River Killer of course was white.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 03:51 other posts 
Not to me

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,21 20:05 other posts 
Since I was "mentioned" by ANGEL1227/TWOWARMTTS3 in her thread, I took a look. She wrote in part;

"What did caught my eye, and I was aware of it but never registered is that in the Abuse Panel members can vote to ban a member but, and this is what I don’t understand, one member can freeze the proceedings. To me it means that majority rule doesn’t count. It might be the reason why some members keep doing the wrong thing."

Allow me to explain the concept behind the "FREEZE" vote process. It boggles my mind that this has been explained more than once to you. Golly, I froze voting when you were referred for deletion in order to reach out to you and allow you an opportunity to decide whether you wanted to delete the internet pictures posted in your gallery OR possibly have your profile deleted. Do you remember? For those that don't remember or understand, many years ago members who were referred for deletion were quickly deleted and without their knowledge. Some folks didn't think that was fair because it was obvious that some folks were able to post internet pics while others were not. I would like to think that members are able to acknowledge that site rules were and still are very inconsistent.

Bottom line, the FREEZE option, if used properly, was a tool created to allow the FREEZE-ing member to reach out to the offending member and and apprise them of what's going on and the opportunity to comply, it never had anything to do with "majority rule" because in the end, majority does rule.

And as far as your "holier than thou" statement; "As usual, Bella and Lix are showing their good camaraderie towards each other. This is their business and not for me to interfere." Hey, ANGEL1227!/TWOWARMTTS3, as a rule, I have nothing to say to or about your foul mouth, ugly ass, fat friend. But as long as I saw what that miserable bitch cunt had to say, I thought I would reciprocate. But really, how is it any different than you calling me "BITCH". You are fucking looney.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jul,21 11:13 other posts 
Trying to get the Saggy Granny to comprehend anything is next to possible. It would actually be easier to train a golden retriever to perform surgery. I really wonder if there was a head injury in her early years. The botched coat hanger abortion caused damage, but there has to be more to it. Like a significant fall or blow to her head. She definitely hears a whistle when she walks!

The site medical officer and counselor both have accessed her IQ as below imbecile.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,21 16:18 other posts 
Again, I can't imagine why she was confused. The "FREEZE" option was a tool created to give members an opportunity to save themselves and at one time the FREEZE option was used to save her.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jul,21 16:27 other posts 
and what a regret that is for everyone she didn't get grassed
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,21 17:06 other posts 
If memory serves me correctly, when she was approached about the internet pictures in her gallery, she was approached by both me and big9inch21 . She created a lot of drama and placed the blame on us.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 03:40 other posts 
She is definitely wacked in the head

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #403   #404   #405   #406   #407   #408   #409   #410   #411   #412   ...#769

Show your Genitals