Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #454

Pages:  #1... #449   #450   #451   #452   #453   #454   #455   #456   #457   #458   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,21 17:31 other posts 
Thank you to the member who visited my page that destroyed the "gifts" that SrCums gave me.

It is obvious to me that SrCums is a nothing more than hateful and miserable man. He's the type of person, a cretin actually, that needs not get out of bed each morning. He brings nothing to the day/the world except his for shit attitude and negative vibes.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Feb,21 19:22 other posts 
True dat. The king of all scumbags. I took a lot of pleasure in pushing his buttons on the Trump page. It was so easy to do.
--------------------------------------- added after 78 seconds

He never did send me any gifts though.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,21 23:12 other posts 
He's weak minded and hateful. admin clearly warns members about visiting/entering chat rooms, SrCums is the perfect example of why the warning is there. SrCums was not in the room when I entered but arrived not too long after. While he was there, he called me a phony, a fuckup, a smelly rotten cunt, a Nazi loving fat cunt, no good fat cunt, etc. Yeah, I referred to him as a miserable, an angry, little man several times and I addressed him by his birth name, which seemed to piss him off even more. I probably should have called him "strange" because that he is, STRANGE!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,21 23:24 other posts 
Hey, it didn't take much for him to gift me a "pissing dog", "granny panties" and a "can of Spam"
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Feb,21 08:17 other posts 
Under Admin's warning.. there should be an asterisk .. with a pic of my profile
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,21 09:48 other posts 
I'm sure you light things up in there, for sure.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Feb,21 12:35 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,21 18:48 other posts 
How are our friends managing the bad weather in Texas? Maybe Jamie can bring us up to date with not only him, but his family and friends.
By #574505 22,Feb,21 19:00
I live up north we did have a good amount of snow. Down south they don't get any but once in a while. I'm from San Antonio didn't see mush snow when I was young. But they sure gut this time
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,21 23:20 other posts 
I do remember that you posted pictures of snowfall a couple of years back. It totally messed up MY PERCEPTION of what Texas weather was like. If I recall correctly, you had a appreciable snowfall in November and we did not have snow yet in Michigan.

Do you have family and/or friends living in the southern areas? Are they safe and well?

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,21 07:18 other posts 
It snowed for probably 19 hours straight from Monday into Tuesday. Yesterday, I had snow up to my ya-ya, just kidding, it was to my knees but much deeper in areas where there were snow drifts. This morning it is minus 2 degrees Fahrenheit out, brrrr.... WINTER SUCKS!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Feb,21 17:14 other posts 
Same here it snowed every other day for the last 2 weeks then an ice storm two days ago now tomorrow another snow storm I’m running out of room to put all this snow
--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

But I love it
By phart [Ignore] 17,Feb,21 21:36 other posts 
invent a propane powered melter as part of a snow blower.
It will compress the snow into something smaller.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Feb,21 12:33 other posts 
Awful in NYC at the moment... I was supposed to fly into LGA this afternoon. That was not going to happen. Flew into Philly late last night and caught the Acela into Penn... Pro move. Otherwise, I would be stuck at an airport somewhere today.

By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,21 14:08 other posts 
I am really scratching my head of all the horror storys from Texas. Don't they insolate their pipes and have generators and such down there? You would think they never had any hurricanes or droughts or power outages from what i read.People cold,hungry? what do they do after a hurricane?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,21 16:18 other posts 
Isolate or insulate?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,21 22:10 other posts 
wrap the pipes in something to prevent freezing.
dgraff,similar here.We have fireplaces,portable kerosene heaters,electric baseboard heat,propane "Mr Heater" portables.4 generators ,it helps to know how to repair things,makes for free or cheap backup power!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Feb,21 19:42 other posts 
Ive heard that some homes down south have no furnaces I have three different ways of heating my house an oil furnace that don’t require my constant care a propane heater and a wood stove so I can even heat my house when the electric is out
By #275407 18,Feb,21 22:46
What's a heater, it's been cold here too, it got down to 75 degrees, I think I need to put a t-shirt on
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,21 04:20 other posts 
OMG
By phart [Ignore] 19,Feb,21 11:16 other posts 
you mean you folks are not prepared for a weather change such as a snow storm or blizzard? It would seem it would be similar to being ready for a hurricane,
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Feb,21 11:58 other posts 
cody8789

Shut your cunt!
By #275407 19,Feb,21 20:40
By #610414 20,Feb,21 09:56
Last time we had a "blizzard" in Miami was in January 19, 1977. I never saw so many people walking looking up and with their tongue out.
One old lady asked me where she could buy snow chains (it melted before or just after it hit the ground.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 20:39 other posts 
In Pennsylvania they sell a sod and saw dust tire it’s a snow tire with rough debris mixed in with the rubber they feel rough like sand paper I sell a lot of them in the winter
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 20:40 other posts 
I've never heard of anything so odd.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 20:55 other posts 
Oh yeah they work great I have them on my truck
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 21:18 other posts 
Pennsylvania seems to be stingy with their inventions like Lebanon bologna sod and saw dust tires and yuengling beer all Pennsylvania products that are hard to get out of the state
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 21:20 other posts 
Who is the manufacturer of sawdust tires?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 21:33 other posts 
It’s a no name tire made in Erie pa I have to look at my work order tomorrow
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 21:46 other posts 
I wonder if they are available for sale in Michigan?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 22:10 other posts 
Maybe they use them a lot in Erie because they get lake affect snows all the time in the winter
By phart [Ignore] 22,Feb,21 12:40 other posts 
Well I just read that Goodyear is buying Cooper tire, so I guess the quality of Coopers will plument to the level of sawdust and cow shit like Goodyears.,

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,21 11:08 other posts 
I watch a decent amount of YouTube and YouTube is as littered with commercial ads as what you would find on "free" TV.

I've seen a commercial for a new feminine contraceptive called Phexxi. It's similar to a spermicide whereby the woman will use this product vaginally, prior to intercourse. I must admit, many of the new drug products that are marketed make me want to laugh and shake my head from left to right. Many of these new drugs all but kill you but sound so "glamorous" and doable when the adverse side effects are presented by a woman with a pleasing voice! Yeah, no big thing, I don't care about that....

Anyway, back to Phexxi, here is a list of the MOST COMMON side effects;

• vaginal burning
• vaginal itching
• vaginal yeast infection
• urinary tract infection
• vaginal area discomfort
• bacterial vaginosis (fishy odor)
• vaginal discharge (gray or white discharge)

Women also reported genital discomfort, pain while urinating, and vaginal pain. Some male partners reported genital discomfort (including burning, itching, and pain)

Gee, that's something that I want my doctor to prescribe!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Feb,21 11:43 other posts 
Several on here already have this symptoms every day!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,21 11:55 other posts 
Yeah, I can tell!

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 18:27 other posts 
Is it really possible that men cannot do this?

only registered users can see external links

I follow LadBaby on YouTube, his videos always make me smile!
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 19:01 other posts 
He must have a weak back I just tried it and I can do it
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 19:06 other posts 
Good to know. I wonder if there will be any other members that will try and report back...
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 19:13 other posts 
Not sure but I’m near 60 and I can do it easy
--------------------------------------- added after 95 seconds

Let’s ask pifad to try it
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 19:19 other posts 
Are you part girl?

Here's another video from YouTube, the majority of the guys cannot do it although a couple of them can. They must be part girl, too.

By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 20:26 other posts 
Hahaha I’m sure it has to do with back strength I can bend over and pick up a 200 lbs transmission yet no sweat

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,21 14:56 other posts 
Has anyone spotted one of these bad boys on the road?

By phart [Ignore] 20,Feb,21 16:05 other posts 
Holy crap. Having had some experiance with rv repair in the past,I see So many mechanical nightmares to try to keep working. not to mention,it aint purty on the outside at all!
I am not even sure that would be legal here in the US or not.Should be if it passed emissions.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,21 16:15 other posts 
That behemoth looks like the early locomotives that had a "cow catcher" front end.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 15:33 other posts 
Yeah... how will they keep them on the lot! So much pent up demand!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 17:37 other posts 
That vehicle is not for everyone, it's targeted toward the person who wants to spend 3million dollars!
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 19:11 other posts 
In Pennsylvania there is no emission testing on Diesel engine vehicles they are exempt even though they are putting out all that black soot
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 19:25 other posts 
They are kinda tight on that here in nc.People took it off and have to put it back on to get thru inspection.Not sniff test but has to be on there and visiable.
Import restrictions on imported desiels emission though thru the feds.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 17:46 other posts 
TWICE IN A DAY! This must be a new record in PLAY_BALL!

dgraff to ranger25 at 10:30
ranger25 to Stealth013 at 11:17
Stealth013 to 36btits at 11:19
36btits to *thick6inches at 11:20
*thick6inches to bicouple166 at 11:22
bicouple166 to hornydaddy at 11:24

Two members collected the 30 point site award. GO TEAM!
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 18:23 other posts 
Thank you thank you every one must’ve been sober and well awake
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,21 18:30 other posts 
Great TEAMWORK! Teamwork makes the dream work!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #449   #450   #451   #452   #453   #454   #455   #456   #457   #458   ...#769

Show your Genitals