pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #451

Pages:  #1... #446   #447   #448   #449   #450   #451   #452   #453   #454   #455   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #574505 06,Mar,21 13:06
ban me cause my dick was not hard for all the pictures he sent me /member.php?w=635020
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,21 14:26 other posts 
You were blacklisted by Marksmith45 because your pictures did not show a hard penis? That's probably the silliest reason for being blacklisted that I've ever heard!
By #574505 06,Mar,21 14:31
Those pics were of******
--------------------------------------- added after 32 seconds

Pm me
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Mar,21 19:29 other posts 
(this member nick was Marksmith45, the account was recently deleted by admin)

Kaboom!!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,21 19:47 other posts 
Not just, BOOM!, deleted by admin, KABOOM!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,21 19:49 other posts 
One less slimeball to be concerned with!
By #574505 06,Mar,21 20:15
What a shame.poor ****

By phart [Ignore] 03,Mar,21 20:17 other posts 
Immigration,um,
how is Joe's plan working?Not to well for these folks
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,21 20:48 other posts 
Um, that link is to the "Be Less White" tune.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Mar,21 08:14 other posts 
Now there's accusations that Biden is letting illegals into the US with POSITIVE w Covid tests... Imagine if this was people arrested at a bar for throwing party and they were just allowed to go home. No quarantine. Never would happen.

More than 100 illegal immigrants released by the Border Patrol into Texas since late January have tested positive for the coronavirus following their arrival, officials in a city on the U.S.-Mexico border tell Fox News.

Felipe Romero, a spokesperson for Brownsville, said Wednesday that the 108 positives represent 6.3% of the number of total migrants who have been rapid-tested at the city’s main bus station, where they are being released by the Border Patrol. Rapid testing of the individuals began there on Jan. 25.

He added that Brownsville does not have the authority to prevent those who test positive from traveling elsewhere in the U.S. -- and are advising them to quarantine, follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and socially distance.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Mar,21 14:36 other posts 
Sadly no way to edit my post now.
It was SUpposed to be a link to this news report of 27 illegals that were in a Ford that ran in front of a dump truck.They had just went thru a border wall shortly before.
This first link was before it was reported they were illegals.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,21 22:36 other posts 
In order to combat racism, Coca Cola asks its workers to be "less white". Wow!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 07:55 other posts 
I would have not been able to control my laughter.

Fucking ridiculous.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 08:36 other posts 
This guy nailed it, rather than having seminars about being 'less white, perhaps we need to be 'less stupid'.

Anyway, here's a little ditty that will get your toes to tapping!

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 09:34 other posts 
Here's a version for the head bangers!

By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 09:59 other posts 
I have been wondering if ALL employees are being asked to take the class or only those that appear to be white? I would think it is racist to only ask the 1's appearing to be white to take the class.
Only way i can be less white is sun tan naked and I don't think the world is ready for that.
This whole race thing is being blown out of proportion.
Why not teach folks to be more American or less ignorant.Or pull up your fucking pants fool!
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 11:26 other posts 
Sore spot with me I have a name in mind for the white kids that act like they are black
By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 12:07 other posts 
Yea, I to have thoughts on that.Why? is the first,and second,is along what you are thinking.

What is so hard about accepting 1's uniqueness in the world,be it color,race,Iq,whatever? Why make a stink about it?
By sherryann [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 12:57 other posts 
I am glad you posted this bella. Good. I read about it last week. People need to know about this shit! Especially white people! And before any readers call me racist for saying that...well, I will keep my thoughts to myself. I am a white woman, and I matter, just like white men matter too!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 15:03 other posts 
This is a real eye-opener! A large company, like Coca-Cola having employees go through diversity training and coaching them on how to be "less white". I wonder how the NAACP and black leaders would feel about black employees if they were offered seminars suggesting that they be "less black"?

Years ago, I thought that I wanted to explore jobs and work opportunities offered by the State of Michigan. My guess is that the civil service tests given to work for your state, or the Federal government don't differ. What was obvious to me was that the only sector of potential new hires that I might have an advantage over was the white male.
By sherryann [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 15:35 other posts 
Yes bella it is and coke is not the only one. When i have more time i will add here. Your last sentence is accurate but not talked about. It sickens me how my white males are treated in this world. It makes me livid that they are the most hated group when in fact they are the most intelligent decent creative good men on this earth. It is horrible how they are depicted hated and chastised. I want to say more and will. I love my white men and will defend them until the day i die!
By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,21 20:06 other posts 
Here is the thing,according to a quick google search,Blacks make up 13.4% of the American population.

That is no 1's fault,it is not a sin,it is just fact.
Now,another stat,
32.6 percent of the non-Hispanic white population over the age of 25 holds a college degree compared to 19.6 percent of adult blacks.

So with only 14% roughly of the population being black and a even LOWER percentage of those folks being college educated, who the hell else can you hire for jobs but white folks?

IF Blacks want better lives,great,go to college and get a job.quit hating whitey,that aint helping.
Beside,the white man was to lazy to chase down blacks to bring back as slaves back in the old days.They sailed to the African coastline and BOUGHT the black people from OTHER BLACK PEOPLE and brought them here.
THeir own kind sold them out,But yet,whitey is the bad guy.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,21 19:54 other posts 
phart, did you forget that I posted the "Be Less White" songs 5 days ago, on February 27th?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Mar,21 20:18 other posts 
My high speed allotment has been gone for a week,so i haven't used much youtube. Oops.

By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 07:26 other posts 
To those of you guys thinking about boycotting Coca-Cola products you better check the internet I was shocked to learn the Coca-Cola bottling company owns over 500 different products sold around the world including some bottled water companies and simply orange Schweppes ginger ale and Hi c juice to name a few
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 10:04 other posts 
I show 'em how less white I can be by not drinking Coca-Cola and by CHOOSING to drink water, Kool Aid or Faygo! That might convince Coca-Cola corporate just how seriously I feel about their campaign.
By #610414 01,Mar,21 11:11
I go for SPRITE. It's colorless.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 11:43 other posts 
Sprite is bottled by Coca-Cola.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 11:56 other posts 
I make sure I have my glasses along when I go to the grocery store now so I can read their fine print
By #610414 01,Mar,21 15:47
Exactly
By phart [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 12:32 other posts 
A freind said his internet searching turned up that Pepsi products backs BLM, And I doubt that is Belt Loops matter,so dang,there goes my Mt dew!.Hard to give it up but there is a local drink I will go back to I guess,Sundrop.
By #610414 01,Mar,21 15:48
Mountain Dew is one of the prime reasons Appalachia neds so many more dentists.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Mar,21 19:42 other posts 
I like this fellows music,His new song,"Be less white"
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Mar,21 20:18 other posts 
Nice 👍 good tune

By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Mar,21 07:28 other posts 
Soon time to donate my long silver hair to locks of love
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

It’s 2 years worth of growth and they love silver hair because they can make it any color
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,21 10:50 other posts 
Well, I'm sure that they will appreciate your generous donation!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Mar,21 11:18 other posts 
I do it every other year plus I get a free buzz cut

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 14:17 other posts 
The difference between a dumb-ass and a smart-ass. Which one do you identify with?

By #610414 01,Mar,21 15:53
Just an ASS, lady, and I love to shake it in front of a smart-ass.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 20:30 other posts 
That’s a tough one
No one likes a smart ass but yet I can’t be around a dumb ass either so I guess the right answer is a normal ass
--------------------------------------- added after 87 seconds

Or perhaps a petite tight ass
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 20:40 other posts 
C'mon, that video is amazing! Whodah thunk that animals had the aptitude to resolve something like that!?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 20:58 other posts 
My goat billy is smart like that and he is quite the escape artist
By phart [Ignore] 02,Mar,21 18:04 other posts 
We had a American Saddle bred mare when I was growing up.She watched my mom open her stall door for a couple weeks. And 1 day,she was out and about in the back yard just having a great time. We put her up,next day,same thing.
So the next day we watched out the kitchen window,dang horse reached down with it's teeth,grabbed the handle,lifted up,pushed to 1 side and then nuzzled the door open.Just like clock work. So then we put a chain and snap on it to hold it. She chewed around it for a week and gave up.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Mar,21 11:55 other posts 
Who will be forced to resign, get impeached, or be recalled first?

1. Lord Andrew Cuomo the groping pig

2. King Gavin Newson- the listen to all my rules as I personally break them cunt

3. Biden- I don't know what planet I am on and stutter my way through the day

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,21 14:22 other posts 
Who is your pick?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Mar,21 14:58 other posts 
Cuomo for sure.. he's rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic as this point
By phart [Ignore] 02,Mar,21 18:01 other posts 
Why didn't all those damn women speak up about Cuomo before now?
Why the wait?
I hope Newson gets the axe,he is a complete jurk.Literaly laughed when ask about his actions when he broke his own damn rules.
Cuomo,oh ,I hope his ass gets grilled,don't take me wrong in reference to wondering where these women were last year as people were dieing in nursing homes at the orders of Cuomo.
biden getting empeached,won't happen for a long time,he is doing all the dirty work for the democrats,being set up to take all the blame when shit hits the fan,then he will get the snip after all the dirty shit is done and will go down for it all.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 21:00 other posts 
A massive iceberg has broken away from the Brunt Ice Shelf in Antarctica. I wonder if this will be Donald Trump's fault, too?

By #610414 01,Mar,21 22:40
I thought he was trying to establish his own fiefdom

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 21:21 other posts 
This is what America and Americans are all about. KUDOS to HEB in Austin, Texas!

--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Texas homeowners take in delivery driver for 5 days!

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 10:43 other posts 
Life is short, SMILE while you still have your teeth! 😁
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,21 20:24 other posts 
Especially if you smoke crack

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #446   #447   #448   #449   #450   #451   #452   #453   #454   #455   ...#769

Show your Genitals