Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #464

Pages:  #1... #459   #460   #461   #462   #463   #464   #465   #466   #467   #468   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,21 20:49 other posts 
Something STRANGE in the Neighborhood! My frowny face is gone and I have a Smiley again. I had 10 people that had blacklisted me,and now only 8. 2 people must have dropped off the face of the earth or forgave me or something.Wow,I don't know what I did to deserve a smiley face again.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Jan,21 21:26 other posts 
Nice 👍 I had a grumpy face for a day but I reached out to some of my voting friends and was back to a smiling face the next day

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Jan,21 08:01 other posts 
Monty Python - Constitutional Peasants Scene
only registered users can see external links

By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 06:47 other posts 
WHO the fuck is Harriet Tubman and why the hell does he or she belong on the 20 dollar bill more so then our 7th president Andrew Jackson
And who’s bright idea was this change
--------------------------------------- added after 56 seconds

I gotta tell you I’m out raged
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 07:23 other posts 
A slave ... that rescued some other slaves. Yawn. Another liberal masturbation fantasy for sure!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 08:45 other posts 
Yes, Harriet Tubman was born a slave but became known for being an abolitionist.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 08:58 other posts 
But why would she belong on the 20 dollar bill over Andrew Jackson our 7th president
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 10:44 other posts 
I have no issue with her being considered a important figure in our history,but being on our money is a honor bestowed on the 1's that served our country at the highest level
By #610414 26,Jan,21 15:58
She, besides her work as an abolishonist and freedom blockade runner, served with the union army as a scout and spy. She led soldiers into battle.

Like I always say. The average American can't tell you the capital of Oregon (salem). When it comes to history (actually reading a book) this country has nothing but dunces.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 16:34 other posts 
Nothing in that list comes close to the work of Ben Franklin or George washington. Why not C. R. Patterson
or ,people that actually did something unique and legal at the time.
Sadly during the time of Tubmans acts,slaves were property and to help them escape was illegal.So frankly,if history portrayed her correctly she would be considered a accessory to a theft ring.
Why not Marie Van Brittan Brown on the bill? after all,your closed circut tv security systems are her idea?

What is very strange,is in useing google for a bit to help remember another black car manufactures name,his accomplishments are totaly absent now.He made 1 prototype,and even had the endorsement of Ali that later went to brazil to build his own car.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 21:36 other posts 
Hahaha if they want a black person on 20 dollar bill let’s go with one that means something to everyone like Chris rock or Eddie Murphy or even Bernie Mac
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 18:41 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 19:19 other posts 
Shhhh don’t tell the morons let them figure it out on their own
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 19:21 other posts 
Yea,when though?

By phart [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 19:21 other posts 

Pipeline jobs,

By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 17:16 other posts 
I was wondering if a presidential dog is entitled to Secret Service
protection. This is a great read.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 18:22 other posts 
Isn't that interesting! So the Secret Service keep an eye on pets just in the event that no one plants something on or in their body that may cause harm to the President.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 18:25 other posts 
I think jill,the first lady is wanting to get a cat.It is time for a single man to get that office,would be alot cheaper for the tax payers. But at least with the 2 pups in the White house,there is 2 brains in there!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 18:29 other posts 
Yeah, I read a article weeks ago that sometime after Biden was elected, he went to a local shelter and adopted a dog. WHY? If he didn't have a dog before he was 78, why does he need one now? It's a shame that there is this messed up "tradition" that our Presidents have the need to enter their White House life projecting a certain and normal appearance.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 00:35 other posts 
As many might know, Sprint cell phone service was acquired by T-Mobile. Today, I found that the conference call(s) that were previously covered are no longer covered. These calls are routed through a (712) area code, which is Iowa, and are arranged by a lawyer through this "call center". The best that I can describe this "call center", it's a number that is dialed, a 6 digit participant code is entered and it allows 3 and more parties to conference call.

I wonder if T-Mobile changing my SIM card had anything to do with it?
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 05:33 other posts 
Could be I wouldn’t know I’m a version wireless man and use nothing but apple products
--------------------------------------- added after 75 seconds

Any thing else is just second rate
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 09:00 other posts 
Well, Mr. I'm a Verizon Wireless man and use nothing but Apple, I am currently a Sprint woman that uses nothing but android because I find the the Apple iPhone operating system very strange after many years of working on business equipment that DID NOT use that platform. BOOM! You technology snob!
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 09:15 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

That’s the response I was looking for
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 09:43 other posts 
So it was your intention to rev me up first thing in the morning? You crazy ol' goat!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 10:23 other posts 
Bella! I may have my old Motrola Star-Tac phone... would you be interested in it?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 11:57 other posts 
damn good phone.Shoulda never been done away with.
I literally miss my bag phone. It was handy,and it didn't bother me when I was eating or out in the yard because it sat in the truck all day.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 12:02 other posts 
Oh, those phones get such good reception because of antenna!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 12:23 other posts 
Forget you! I have a Samsung S9+ Note, and ain't nothing wrong with it or the android operating system!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 20:14 other posts 
Look my cock won KOTM.. Finally

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

[deleted image]

Ok maybe by default 🤣
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 20:20 other posts 
I just looked and you don't have an award on your page. What's up with that?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 20:24 other posts 
It was a snapshot moment. I have not won but I have.. Get me 🙂
--------------------------------------- added after 49 seconds

Been trying forever to get my cock to win 🤣
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 20:54 other posts 
And such a beautiful and regal cock you have!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 21:00 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 51 seconds

I will take the win
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 21:27 other posts 
Such a colorful cock congratulations to you
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 22:53 other posts 
Thanks DG... Gotta take it when you can 🙃😉
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 21:28 other posts 
Whatever makes you happy, birthday boy!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 22:52 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

It even won of robben

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 22:35 other posts 
This is a WILD commercial that I found on YouTube. The commercial is marketing an "I stand for the flag" tee-shirt.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 22:45 other posts 
Yep.. we have just had Australia day.
I have nothing but respect for indigenous Australians but getting on the blm wagon does not sit right. I have many indigenous friends that are something in life. We all around the world are the same regardless of skin colour. Change the flag, change the day, Become a Republic. Why fix what is not broken. Why should I say sorry for something that happened way before my time. Ain't it just respect? Anyways Rant over 🙂

By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 22:08 other posts 
You should read the comments under this story...very educational.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 19:00 other posts 

From Blue's page
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 19:30 other posts 
Yeah, that upload is 9 months old and still relevant. 🥺
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 19:34 other posts 
True story Bella

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 13:04 other posts 
Here's what our Governor will allow, come February 1, for dine-in restaurant service! Oi, the restrictions!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 14:13 other posts 
Cuomo won't allow himself to look like a asshole when the other lib Dem Govs are opening things back up.... of course his announcement will come tomorrow.. when it is safe to say something after everyone else!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 09:02 other posts 
Bella!

Coming up on 20,000 posts here. Is there going to be an award for the 20,000th poster?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 11:31 other posts 
Yeah, what are your thoughts?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 11:34 other posts 
Oh that’s good
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 12:06 other posts 
The thread is still 1300 ➕ posts away.

By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jan,21 21:41 other posts 
Three doctors at a medical convention taking about their country’s accomplishments
The Japanese doctor said we put a kidney in a man and had him out looking for work the next day
The German doctor said we put a heart in a man and had him out looking for work the next day
The American doctor said that’s nothing we put an ass hole in the White House and everyone will be out looking for work the next day
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,21 22:15 other posts 
That is funny!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 04:30 other posts 
I’m glad you enjoyed it I know I did
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,21 10:46 other posts 
It would be really funny if it weren't true!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #459   #460   #461   #462   #463   #464   #465   #466   #467   #468   ...#769

Show your Genitals