Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #467

Pages:  #1... #462   #463   #464   #465   #466   #467   #468   #469   #470   #471   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By zzick [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 22:37 other posts 
I was trying to inject a bit of humor, (but obviously failed).
The bomber in Nashville was somehow talking about lizard people, and the greys are usually referenced, when people talk about being abducted.
I always get a laugh, reading about lizard people, and greys, and the incident in the northeastern usa, when bob and betty hunt(I'm not sure about the names)were abducted in the 1960s, they said it was the greys who did it.
Always good for a laugh! (For me, anyway)
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 04:42 other posts 
I was at a biker rally years ago and was abducted by aliens and they played with my genitalia I later found out it was a biker gang called women in the wind
By #610414 22,Jan,21 10:56
Not so funny. Do you know who's walking behind you?

By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 16:59 other posts 
In regards to the below post, People's personas on site can be quite different to real life. I know many so called (cunts) on site and all in real life. Eg. Back in the gladiator days the member Everyready was a force to be reckoned with. We had a place called the office, where we would meet up and plan attacks on fake fuckers...anyways my youngest daughter loved evers and his accent and evers in real life was just like you and I. Nothing but respect for that man.

Skitz is another, Real cunt on site but a mate you want on your side. A true mate not an associate. There are so many. The site has changed over ten years and good people are still here. Ego and emotions play a big role. Just remember on the other side of the keyboard is a human with feelings. Scorps is a legend and most anticipate his return.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And a big shout out to Happy Guy.

We went to war bigtime. My wallet is still recovering but we are tight as now. Just another example of my rant
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 17:57 other posts 

Evers was excellent! Lots of good cunts here over the years. FairyDust! Hotlips etc.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 17:58 other posts 
List too long.. now the nanny site.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Fairy and hot where the best on here
By #610414 22,Jan,21 10:43
Dev01
I'm assuming that you and your friends in the "gladiator days" were communicating one-on-one and in real life. I understand some members have a second sense about fakes (sic) but what is the real game here? I've been part of this site, on and off, for 5 yrs. I always thought chatting and looking at "pretty" pics was the whole enchilada. Am I wrong?

By #610414 21,Jan,21 13:07
I'm now voting for toshifat on the top member game. Can anyone tell me if she's for real? I'm not very good at finding fakes. All I want to do is give a not so popular member some good times. The last one turned out to be a man.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 13:47 other posts 
Hahaha 😝
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 14:16 other posts 
And how were you able to determine that Lathika was a man?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 14:40 other posts 
by her handle bar mustache
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 14:44 other posts 
That woman did not have a moustache!
By #610414 21,Jan,21 15:34
I read your post. I went to vote for her and she wasn't there. Then I saw your post. I thought she was an Indian woman
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 15:03 other posts 
toshifat has been around six years and has 261 friends. She seems legit to me.
By #610414 21,Jan,21 15:34
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 18:22 other posts 
She’s a beautiful woman I voted for her a couple times my self

By zzick [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 15:30 other posts 
I just had an epiphany, the reason that greys are that colour, is because they have spent months in the spaceship, therefore not in the sunlight, where they could get a nice ruddy complex
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 16:32 other posts 
Sound you are spinning off the planet and into orbit cunt
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 18:27 other posts 
Hi.

Your recent posts are about "greys" and "lizard people". I suspect that grey is a reference to seniors, but the reference to lizard people confuses me. Please enlighten me.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 20:04 other posts 
I think he means "greys" as in aliens.
But I always thought aliens were little green men.
He posted it twice,so apparently he really put alot of thought into it?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 20:21 other posts 
And my take on it is that he has inferred that old people are way out there in outer space ie alien. I've never seen any references to greys or lizard people made by anyone other than zzick. Maybe he will shine some light on the matter.

By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 17:16 other posts 
Well I hope most of you here in the US made best use of your last day of living in a Free America. I cut firewood and did some repairs on the tractor. I can't help but feel helpless and sad at the fact that all the progress this country made before the Plandemic was brought onto us,is going to be erased in 6 months or less. Gas is already higher,normally cheap in winter.
The censorship on Facebook from what I understand,conservitive groups can not even talk to each other now,more politicians have been taken off,CNN is saying that conserivitive news networks should be taken off cable and sat tv. Censorship,if it don't rhyme with the liberal narritive,block it.So wrong.
Do any of you remember a time when liberals were just flat blocked from even talking to each other on a national scale by the conservitives?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 17:53 other posts 
2020 has been a huge disappointment to me, beginning the shooting of George Floyd and the chaos within the United States that followed to the 2020 Presidential election.

Regardless of who you voted for, no matter if you are young or old, black or white, whether you are Republican or Democrat, Left or Right, whether your candidate won or lost, you would have to be comatose to not be aware of the corruption involved in the 2020 Presidential election.

It saddens me to think many of our young people will never know that our democracy made our country not only unique, but the greatest country of all, the country that so many lost their lives defending, the country that many from other countries lost their lives trying to get to for their ultimate freedom.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 20:07 other posts 
I’m so dumbfounded by the craziness this year I can’t even talk about it no wonder I drink
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 20:29 other posts 
Yea,so many people were saying,"I can't wait until 2020 is over" well, it's over and 2021 is not looking a BIT better.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 21:11 other posts 
Worse I think at least so far
By #610414 20,Jan,21 09:35
"D" you are king of the mountain. What do you care what happens in the valley?
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 10:24 other posts 
That’s true
By #610414 20,Jan,21 09:34
Bella, I'm sorry but I have to question the last sentence of your second paragraph. Perhaps you can clarify. Do you mean President Trump and his close supporters were corrupt or the Democrats actions?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 12:20 other posts 
I thought the Fresh Prince of No Air died from a heart attack while on fentanyl.

By zzick [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 12:18 other posts 
I just had an epiphany, the reason that greys are that colour, is because they have spent months in the spaceship, therefore not in the sunlight, where they could get a nice ruddy complexion!

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 17:26 other posts 
Does anyone have an idea what the black ring around the cock is?

/eu4iqnc8q1wtpic.html
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 08:27 other posts 
Ring around the collar?

The Saggy Granny's wedding band?

Some missing engine part from Dgraff's shop?

By #610414 20,Jan,21 09:29
It looks like a dick ring to keep blood on cock. It keeps a man hard and/or give him more feelings

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jan,21 16:05 other posts 
Has anyone ordered from Amazon and had it delivered to the wrong house/wrong address?

Yesterday I had four items delivered to the wrong house and although I was not home at the time, it was easy to determine, the picture of the house and porch was not my house and porch. Within minutes of the delivery, Amazon notifies me of the delivery and asks me about my delivery experience was. I responded "Not Good", or something similar, then takes me to another screen with approximately 12 canned reasons of which I selected "Wrong house".

I was quite surprised that the courier did not rectify the problem and that there was no further follow-up from Amazon. Yes, I recognize the house, it is that of my immediate neighbor but I'm flabbergasted that it was up to me to sort out their mistake.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 08:13 other posts 
Amazon packages here in NYC get sent to the wrong building quite often. Usually the doorman is very helpful in getting them sent onward. Especially if the address in on the same block. This is also why the doormen get tipped out big on Xmas.

When dealing with the shipper, the results are rarely positive. Better to insist Amazon sorts it out. Amazon usually offers a refund or replacement without the usual fight that happens all the time with other companies. Even better, you can do this over their chat portal.

Now, if they could just find a way to keep packages from getting stolen off the street and the trucks in Manhattan... #ghettopeople
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 10:52 other posts 
What really surprises me is that there was no further follow-up from Amazon. Amazon wants customers to rate their service and when you do, what do they do with that information? It surprises me that Amazon didn't compare pictures of previous deliveries to the picture of the delivery that was made to the wrong house. It surprises me that Amazon didn't send follow-up correspondence asking whether the problem was corrected or whether they needed to initiate another order. As an aside, some years ago, I received a gift from a friend that purchased fruit from Edible Arrangements. I wasn't home for the delivery and they delivered to THAT NEIGHBOR. She kept the arrangement and ate it! It wasn't until my friend and I talked, he asked me about my birthday and I never mentioned anything about his gift....
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 11:50 other posts 
It is a mystery to some point why they don't follow up... but with the amount of money they are making the shear volume of deliveries it seems they just throw cash at the problem to fix it.

Imagine there is some amount of money built into their costing to cover for loss/replacements. Would also assume chargebacks get sent to shippers/vendors at times to cover costs as well. Especially for the messed up deliveries.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 11:57 other posts 
I would wager to say that there is much truth in your last paragraph, the old "built in costs" fees.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 17:08 other posts 
Lightning Ship delivered a package to the house next door.And I called them and they were going to work on finding it.The lady said they take a photo of each delivery.I ask,"well was there a long rail fence along the drive and a brick house"? No,it shows a double wide, I am "wrong house" But It so happens i was sitting on the golf cart while on the phone and saw my box sitting over at the neighbors so I just went and got it and told her thanks for the discribtion and scratch the order to find it.
Small company,that uses contractors,but they seem to be smart about thier work.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 17:03 other posts 
Thank you, former member #634250, SissyLucy, for the generous gift of points. Your generosity is equal your allure.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,21 20:13 other posts 
People are really messed up. Apparently, Louis, a three year old shepherd/retriever mix had an eye infection that was very costly. Apparently, the veterinarian had two options to the owners; 1) treat the infection that was quite pricey OR 2) remove the dog's eyes, obviously leaving the dog permanently blind. The owner couldn't afford the treatment therefore Louis' eyes were removed. The owners now have a dog that is no longer with sight and decided they cannot deal with a blind dog and surrender him to a local shelter.

The owners need to be beaten as well as the veterinarian that offered and performed the removal of the eyes.

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Just a follow-up, Louis was adopted.

only registered users can see external links
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Jan,21 10:03 other posts 
Selfish owners. Wow.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,21 10:25 other posts 
Such a tragic story now certainly they could have done some thing for him without removing its eyes veterinarians are like doctors I don’t trust any of them and always get a second opinion they seem to be over educated people that get a kick out of experimenting with people and animals lives
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jan,21 14:06 other posts 
I'm just surprised that the owner OR veterinarian did not contact a rescue group and have the dog surrendered to them. The veterinarian should be hung up by his/her toenails and whipped for performing that operation.

It saddens me that quite often people view animals as accessories or belongings. People that sign on to become pet owners need to realize that their pets will be their commitment and financial obligation for many years. If people cannot or will not make that commitment, they should not own a pet. Period, end.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,21 18:11 other posts 
Absolutely you have to be in it for the long haul I take better care of muggsy then I take care of my self
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Jan,21 13:34 other posts 
What about if you had a pet walrus, and it just was a pice of shit... and you wanted to throw it away? Asking for a friend.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jan,21 17:06 other posts 
Make it disappear walrus blubber burns quite well in my drain oil furnace at least turn it into heat
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,21 18:18 other posts 
I've never known anyone to have a "pet walrus". Send your friend here to ask their own questions.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jan,21 20:14 other posts 
Aussie man has one
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 05:34 other posts 
I don't keep up with what Aussieman has or does. My guess is that lix gave her little pet a command and he, being a "good boy", he obeyed. He blacklisted me eons ago.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 06:00 other posts 
He had black listed me a long time ago but I think he received a direct order to lift it because through him lix could keep her eye on me

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #462   #463   #464   #465   #466   #467   #468   #469   #470   #471   ...#769

Show your Genitals