Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #484

Pages:  #1... #479   #480   #481   #482   #483   #484   #485   #486   #487   #488   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,20 15:22 other posts 
This is a 60 Minutes Australia segment posted 1 day ago, that addresses Corona virus/Chinese Communist Party. Quite good.

only registered users can see external links
By #551147 03,Dec,20 02:16
Thank you!
Pretty messed up how particular issues, Australia's reporting seems more clear and truthful than here.

The President has sent US a message, in regards to the current situation, and how things are coming and ALL mainstream media sources refused to air it. Disgraceful!
For ANYONE who may be interested in what he has to say, I've included a link to the video. It's lengthy, but worth viewing in my opinion.

45 mins.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,20 06:17 other posts 
I mean, there were no minced words, believe nothing the Chinese government says, and that came from two sources in that 18 minute Australian exposé.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 10:17 other posts 
I stayed in bed hoping that things would be different if I waited just a little longer. Nope, it's still only 27 degrees out and the snow is still there...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 15:50 other posts 
Too cold!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 21:37 other posts 
It’s beautiful I love the blow and the snow winter time is so fresh and clean
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,20 09:12 other posts 
Blow and snow, nope, that doesn't work for me, not in that order. Now, if it is snow and blow and the snow is blown over to my neighbor's house, I'm good with that!

I came out of my house at about 3 pm, yesterday and HAD TO shovel. My guess is that if I stuck a ruler in the snowfall, it would have measured approximately 2 inches. I got a shovel and started shoveling and this snow was freaking wet and heavy! Yesterday's slop is now frozen and where shoveled will be dangerous to walk on.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,20 09:00 other posts 
Did you get snow?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Dec,20 09:20 other posts 
Just a dusting this morning enough for muggsy to get his feet wet and cold

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 03:28 other posts 
Looks like we have a "Man of Mystery" in our midst. Yep, the member formerly known as Jamie is now LatinLoverMan! ! Hey, LLM! show us your chimichangas!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 09:48 other posts 
I don't know those Vatos

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 02:39 other posts 
Two months in a row, the membership "got it right" for Pic of the Month on the SYD side! Woo hoo! Yep, two months in row..... The distinction was bestowed upon fresh contestants, mr_blue as Mr. October and to Ocean_Scale as Mr. November. Congratulations to both gentlemen!

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Nov,20 07:10 other posts 
Christopher Krebs, former head of CISA, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, on 60 Minutes. Please note that the segment is 13 minutes.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,20 12:57 other posts 
I haven't done much for the over the last 8 months, I've traveled back and forth to my parent's house and to see my sister. What I have noticed in my travels is the abundance of political signs and flags that are in support of Trump and Pence, that are still displayed.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Nov,20 18:38 other posts 
I still have all mine up I’m afraid if I take them down I might jinks things and it’s not over till it’s over
By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,20 20:44 other posts 
I still wear my Trump hat,ordered a couple more a week or so ago.The are the better,nicer hats that are now cheaper.I couldn't afford them a few months ago.20 bucks for a hat,naw.5,yea,I can go that.Well worth keeping 1 on to make sure people won't think I was dumb enough to vote Biden!

By #551147 28,Nov,20 00:29
Well, it happened!

One of the first places the "Defund the Police" movement started, was Seattle Washington. Thousands of Officers have been let go due to budget cuts and many leaving on their own, in light of how they are being treated. So, the City dispatched their first "Counselor" to a domestic violence call. Yep! The criminal stabbed the Counselor to death. Very sad situation, but that was a pretty stupid move, in my opinion. What kinda asshole thinks that was an intelligent decision? I do wonder if the family of the Counselor can seek damages from such a ignorant government?

Shall we still be "Defunding the Police"?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Nov,20 09:07 other posts 
I could have told the dumb asses that would happen
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

The lefty’s need a counselor to dig in their head to see what other dumbness might be in their
By phart [Ignore] 28,Nov,20 09:44 other posts 
Very sad,the counseler actualy thought they could do something,and very sad the counseler lost their life.
BUT How many times have intelligent people said,"IT WON'T WORK PEOPLE"?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Nov,20 12:04 other posts 
I believe this was an on-site counselor at a group home. She was assigned to keep these savages in line. Or, was there another incident ?

Regardless, this will 100% happen.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,20 13:05 other posts 
You would be correct, Skittles. Here's what I found.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Nov,20 09:57 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 26,Nov,20 20:57 other posts 
Well how has you all's Thanksgiving went?
Mine went well.Spent time with the only real family I have left,enjoyed turkey and stuffing and DEVILED EGGS. UM.
My uncle,a Vietnam Vet, said he was not concerned about these damn rules about how many folks you can have in your house.He said no one gave a damn about him after 2 tours in Nam,why suddenly all the concern now? Another reletive that is a rn in a assisted living center, said since they are private funded,they can use the rapid test for the virus.Any government funded 1's can't.Although our great state has access to the rapid test,they are stock piled and no one is allowed to use them.
My cousins boy worked with voter verification for 12 hours on the 3rd and he is only 18. He said the biggest issues for them was alot of people his age and a bit older voting for the first time did not know where to go vote.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 22:08 other posts 
Mmmmm Danny loves deviled eggs
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Nov,20 01:43 other posts 
I used to date a girl who's Mom didn't eat or make deviled eggs because of religious reasons!! I'm sure that angel hair pasta would be OK though.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,20 08:53 other posts 
Is that for real? If it is, that's crazy!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,20 08:57 other posts 
I was at a party where the hostess added a squeeze of wasabi sauce in the egg yolk filling. It added a pleasant zing to the deviled eggs!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Nov,20 09:05 other posts 
That sounds good 👌 I know I put Frank’s hot sauce on my scrambled eggs

By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Nov,20 03:22 other posts 
My cat likes nature programs.

And doesn’t like tuna juice.
In case you were wondering.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,20 08:48 other posts 
If I have albacore tuna packed in water, I do drain the water and my boys will enjoy it.

And sometimes I leave my television on to entertain my boys. Most of the time, it's whatever I might be watching at that moment. They've never complained.

By #460385 27,Nov,20 18:36
We start to die the day we're born. But we deserve the right to live in between.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 19:48 other posts 
A very profound statement.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 20:17 other posts 
Absolutely well put
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Nov,20 01:44 other posts 
Your entire life is two numbers with a dash between them. Make the most of that dash.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,20 03:06 other posts 
Two numbers?
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Nov,20 03:21 other posts 
Year of birth and death.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Nov,20 10:45 other posts 
Happy Thanksgiving, Cunts!!
By #574505 26,Nov,20 14:21
Thank you same to you. And everyone too Lol even saggy grandy.
By #551147 26,Nov,20 19:02
Back atcha Bella!! Err Mr.Admin! I mean Freddy! Oh hell, back at ALL of ya!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Nov,20 19:32 other posts 
I love you cunts
By #574505 27,Nov,20 17:44
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,20 20:24 other posts 
Jamie, are you on your period?
By #574505 27,Nov,20 20:31
Lol

By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 20:16 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 20:54 other posts 
Warning; phart posted a 20 minute video on monkeys. It's an entertaining video with 3 commercials!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 20:55 other posts 
Get premium Bella, Cuts time down
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 21:10 other posts 
Thanks, but going premium probably would not cut enough time off for my liking.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 21:12 other posts 
You get music aswell. Fuck spot1fy
By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 21:12 other posts 
I had to post it.Some of that was just plain funny
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Nov,20 21:19 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 26,Nov,20 07:21 other posts 
The 1 prying the glass out of the frame,pure genius

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #479   #480   #481   #482   #483   #484   #485   #486   #487   #488   ...#769

Show your Genitals