She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #486

Pages:  #1... #481   #482   #483   #484   #485   #486   #487   #488   #489   #490   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 14:00 other posts 
Why are US TV stations flooded with Medicaid ads lately?
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 14:52 other posts 
I SUSPECT that it is because it is open enrollment for the different insurance programs/companies that "complement" Medicare.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 21:06 other posts 
There must be alot of money made on that stuff somehow for the tv stations to be able to sell so much advertising time to them.
By #574505 23,Nov,20 21:36
It gets boring
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Nov,20 05:50 other posts 
I agree with Jamie they make me take a nap in my chair

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 18:05 other posts 
I buy a fair amount of stuff from Amazon. The daily Black Friday deals have caught my eyes, especially when relating to purses. I saw a couple of smart looking tote bags that are advertised as leather however upon further reading the description, the leather is "vegan leather". Why not call a spade a spade, it's NOT leather, it's vinyl. Boom!
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 19:08 other posts 
so much for going Green,vinyl is petroleum based!
So for the new Green Deal to work,no more Vegan leather tote Bags!
Vinyl (polyvinyl chloride or PVC), is the world's most versatile plastic, used to make everything from food wrap to auto body parts. Vinyl is composed of two simple building blocks: chlorine, based on common salt, and ethylene, from crude oil.Oct 25, 2001
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 20:05 other posts 
I like leather.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 20:12 other posts 
No cow,no milk,no cow,no leather! We gota stop the GREEN DEAL!
By #551482 23,Nov,20 16:39
Yep, vegan leather sounds much better than plastic Very politically correct
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 19:25 other posts 
I think we call it pleather in Pennsylvania

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 12:08 other posts 
Oh, hecky, fuzzies! I just received a 30 point bonus for Play Ball!

bella! to TWOWARMTTS3
TWOWARMTTS3 to Deedan
Deedan to cuteteenie
cuteteenie to PeteWhite
PeteWhite to slobberknocker the run ends here
slobberknocker (spoiled) to KingOfCock
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 12:24 other posts 
Nice 👍

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 01:03 other posts 
Looks like there's been a whole lotta groveling going on in the Pic of the Month on the SYC side!

Two days ago, there was SYC member who was clearly in second place for the month of November, approximately 20 votes behind the month's leader. As of November 22, that SYC member has jumped from second place and is now in first place and is approximately 20 votes ahead of the month's leader! The Social Activity Meter helps illustrate the tale, too. The Social Activity Meter went from single digit numbers to 98 by November 21 and is now 254 on November 22. Do you realize how many messages you need to send in order to have your rating jump 156 points in a 24 hour period? Yep, it's a helluva lot!
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

And five hours later, there is a 40+ vote lead.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 08:18 other posts 
Well, when you have no job or life, what else do you have to do? Some here are shut ins and worse
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 08:51 other posts 
No job, no life?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 10:01 other posts 
Hahaha if she wants a job I will gladly give her mine I’m getting old and tired and now due to the Democrats black listing me I now have a grumpy face on my page
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 17:45 other posts 
Gosh, I wonder how many "Hi sweetie, please go to my blog and help me out. Thanks sweetie" messages were sent out because she is almost +60 in front and +80 from where she started from.
By #551147 23,Nov,20 04:59
Ahhhhh I was wondering, wtf! She wrote to me, like she knew me.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 05:04 other posts 
It's what she said, wasn't it? And did you vote for her?
By #551147 23,Nov,20 05:07
Yeah, and no. I rarely ever go to that side, too many fakes and flakes.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 05:28 other posts 
You "rarely ever go to that side, too many fakes and flakes." is funny! She's a verified member member, so she's not "fake" in the sense of being a genuine female. However, she is a fake in the sense she is a poser, having to personally reach out to ALL the "friends & fans"

If you noticed, there was little to no campaigning going on between November 22 and November 23, her Social Activity Meter dropped from 254 to 210.
By #551147 23,Nov,20 05:32
Oh really? No, I hadn't noticed...

But I did notice that enough assholes caused me to loose my "sweet" designation. 😠
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 05:47 other posts 
Yeah, and dgraff lost his friendly rating, too!
By #551147 23,Nov,20 05:50
Another JUST got me... Gayleks, guess he didn't like my comment to that shit-stain called LeopoldiJ on the abuse panel.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 06:04 other posts 
And as you now know, some members will and do judge you on your actions and how you interact with others.
By #551147 23,Nov,20 06:10
Sure, I guess too fucking retarded to simply inquire as to why, first. OR mind his own gotdamned business. Then if I give a bad reason, blacklist. It's ok, one less dumbfuck!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 06:45 other posts 
I'm not saying anything that I haven't said before about leopoldij, I think he is crude and disgusting. From his posts in the forum, to the comments he leaves with his votes on the Evaluation Panel, he's a skeezy, scuzzy, slime ball of a human being. Thank you for providing me the avenue to tell you and others how I feel.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 07:22 other posts 
Hahaha he’s lower than whale shit at the bottom of the ocean
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 07:24 other posts 
I’m fixing my friendly rating
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 07:30 other posts 
Oh, NO, your member slipped again and now you appear to be unfriendly!

You have got to realize that members will judge you, not only with how you interact with and treat them, but also how you interact with and treat others.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 08:37 other posts 
My problem is I have not been very big on adding friends to my friend list but I have lots of friends that we have been voting for each other for years now so I reached out to a few I got 4 new friends on my list all ready so screw the haters
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 09:57 other posts 
Whatever works for you, dgraff.

When I look at your stats, they reflect that you have befriended 88 members however only 59 members have befriended you, in return. Plain and simple, get rid of those 29 folks that haven't made you their friend.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 10:15 other posts 
Just added another one that’s 5 so far this morning
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 10:18 other posts 
Good on you, but get rid of your "dead weight".
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 10:43 other posts 
Yeah I need to clean that list up
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 11:50 other posts 
Leopolda is a bucket of sick... a fast-food junky and site lardo.

I saw a real pic of him ... NDS for sure!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 11:55 other posts 
NDS?

By #460385 22,Nov,20 20:11
Kudos to member Jasmin. She gained a 100 votes over the weekend to take the lead in SYC POTM contest. Un fucking believable. It must have been one busy ass weekend for Jasmin. Maybe DC is still around. Last months winner had 88 votes all month. Jasmin is pushing 200 votes with a week to go.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 21:13 other posts 
I already posted about this and my feelings on this matter shortly after 1am, but chose not to mention names.

Are you serious, kudos to Jasmin? I think it's rather sad that she had to grovel for the votes.

What I think is peculiar is that the trophy that she won in July for Pic of the Month was still "visible" on her gift banner and her Social Activity Meter was at 0. Now her Social Activity Meter rating is at 254 and she's snagged some additional gifts, you're damn skippy she's been online and busy sending out private messages asking for "help".
By #580336 23,Nov,20 06:13
Surely this is her prerogative? If she chooses to spend hours sending out messages then thats up to her surely? Yes maybe it is ' sad ' but there is nothing to stop her doing it. I suspect many members can't be bothered to vote normally and maybe being asked was just the nudge they needed?
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 06:17 other posts 
Ah......you were on her "sweetie" list, weren't you!?
By #580336 23,Nov,20 06:23
Honestly, yes I voted for her but , for me , it was the best picture as I'm a ' boob' man
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 06:33 other posts 
It's all good, 1RonG, I'm teasing you. What I find troublesome is when people USE people to achieve what they want. Other than CountryCouple54 writing a blog early on, I do not believe that the other participants campaigned so fervently.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 06:21 other posts 
Of course it's her prerogative to spend hours upon hours sending out the copy and paste messages to her "friends & fans" if that trophy is that important to her.
By #551147 23,Nov,20 06:23
You forgot strangers too.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 06:34 other posts 
And you are STRANGE!
By #551147 23,Nov,20 06:47
Maybe! But only by this much 🤏
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 06:49 other posts 
Well, that was just enough to push you over the line.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 06:15 other posts 
Has this recent presidential election affected you with regard to your family and friend relationships?

I've witnessed it here, on an adult website, how members will judge based on your political beliefs, but has it happened closer to home? I am curious as it has happened in mine.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 09:14 other posts 
We know the UK is observing a 3 to 4 week quarantine, effective Wednesday, November 18, Michigan is observing a 3 week restriction period, ANYONE ELSE?

only registered users can see external links
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 19:14 other posts 
NY will certainly follow.... scummy Dem governors all working together.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 21:07 other posts 
I heard from the state police that pen dot is shutting down the end of the month no state inspection stickers no registration no liquor stores
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 07:46 other posts 
Wow, that is a blow to state revenue for sure
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 08:10 other posts 
I know this sucks how will I survive with out my Yukon jack
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 08:16 other posts 
Cunts will go crazy without booze! The people demand more grog!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 08:17 other posts 
For sure
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 09:38 other posts 
Uh, it is called using the trunk of a inconspicous car and a trip over the state line on the back roads.
Take orders from all the neighbors and add 35% handling fee.

Or, didn't they teach you mountain folk how to use copper,and corn and
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 09:53 other posts 
They are shutting down to out of state travelers no one gets in and no one gets out and I am thinking of building a still in my backyard
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 20:14 other posts 
I just checked and our govenor is not going to shut down the state but he is going to "ask" countys with high counts to take more actions.
I wonder how long that will last?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 21:29 other posts 
Pennsylvania has a Democrat governor so that has a lot to do with it you know they are a bunch of pusses afraid of a little virus 🦠

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #481   #482   #483   #484   #485   #486   #487   #488   #489   #490   ...#769

Show your Genitals