Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #517

Pages:  #1... #512   #513   #514   #515   #516   #517   #518   #519   #520   #521   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #460385 01,Sep,20 22:43
Hey someone let that fat fuck Australian walrus know, she will never win King of the Mountain as long as we are on this site. And to the 10 of you who have voted negative on the wife's pic in POTM. You can go suck Australian hamburger pussy. And to Tecsan and the other German Walrus sucking fucks, we know you wish you had some prime American pussy. But you have to settle for Whale blubber.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 22:52 other posts 
Um, who are the German members? I wasn't aware that the Aussie group was like the UNITED NATIONS.

Yeah, you're correct, there were 10 [NOT] votes made. Since admin ditched the [NOT] votes on pictures, what purpose does the [NOT] vote really serve for Pic of the Month? My skin isn't that tough, I entered the contest twice, that was enough for me. 👍
By #460385 01,Sep,20 22:55
Oh they got followers. LoL
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 23:04 other posts 
I wasn't aware that the member had a large group of German followers?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 23:12 other posts 
You know your missus is a hottie and so do the other members. Heck, CountryCouple54 is the hottest couple on the site. The Pic of the Month is really a farce, as far as I'm concerned. For as many SYD members that want to see and admire women, real or not, my guess is that you didn't receive more than 80 votes for a SYC win in August. Yet it's not uncommon to see 100 to 200 votes on the SYD side in certain months. And you can't convince me that all the gay members turnout to vote on a monthly basis.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 21:54 other posts 
The Second Amendment allows people to bear automatic weapons in public? Why would 17 year old Kyle Rittenhouse, or anyone for that matter, be permitted to be in public with an assault weapon slung over his shoulders? And the 17 year old boy, shot and killed two people.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 22:12 other posts 
It does not bother me that he had a gun. What bugs me is why was he not home? Defending his home would be fine with me.But to go out of state? Eh, kinda put himself in harms way I think.Very preventable.Shoulda stayed home.BUT so could have the protesters.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 22:49 other posts 
That wasn't just a gun, it was an assault rifle, no? Is that the type of weapons hunters use to hunt with? And why would a boy, yes, a boy, have access to that type of firearm?

Although Kyle is legally a minor, I believe that he had to know that wielding a gun around in a crowd of protesters was not going to yield good results. I hope his parents are held accountable and brought up on whatever charges are possible.
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 03:56 other posts 
Don't blame the dog because he's mean, blame the owner who taught him to be mean. In this case it's probably his parents that made him do something so stupid while thinking he's doing something to benefit someone. Or maybe he was just looking for trouble. He's just 17 and regardless what happens from here his life is fucked while the other families mourn their insurmountable losses.

If that mean dog goes around biting people, he's going to be put down.
By #551147 01,Sep,20 06:01
Just an f.y.i. Kebmo,

That "mean dog" is a lifeguard.

That "mean dog" is on video helping random people, remove graffiti from their buildings, that were vandalized by street angels.

That "mean dog" brought a first aid kit to help any of the angelic protesters that may have been injured by each other or the Police.

That "mean dog" put out a fire, with a fire extinguisher, that street angels had started. As a matter a fact, THAT'S what incensed them and led into the shootings.

Right or wrong, the "mean dog" was there to defend a business from being destroyed by street angels.

As easily as you can say HE shouldn't have been there, neither should the antagonists.

Had the Mayor accepted the help offered from the President the day before, this would have never happened. He had declined. Once this incident happened, he accepted the help.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 08:23 other posts 
Sorry, I must be as dumb as a doorknob, what does all those, "That mean person..." have to do with kebmo's post?

This isn't the Wild, Wild West, the BOY should have been home, the gun should have been locked up and this tragedy would not have happened.
By #551147 01,Sep,20 09:08
Um, well, Kebmo refers to the boy as a "mean dog", twice.

It's not you, it's me! I'm dumb as a door knob for thinking anyone would understand it. Guess I should have just referred to the boy, person, as a "dog". My bad! I fixed it!

Oh, and I stated below my opinion where the boy should have been. By using my own experience with my children.

There are SO MANY shoulda, woulda, coulda's that may have prevented this tragedy altogether, no?

Like, let's go waaaaay back to Mr. Blake. If only he WOULDA co-operated with the officer, neither tragedy WOULDA taken place, no?

How about the novel idea of "peacefully protesting", no?

I mean, I could go on and on and on...
By #188992 01,Sep,20 09:27
What Scorps means is that he has, deliberately, misunderstood a metaphor for his own purposes.

And when he says he "could go on and on and on...", he's not really surprising those of us who have the misfortune to read his ramblings! He may find the link below useful, for future contributions:

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 09:36 other posts 
I'm all for peaceful protesting.

Do you happen to know the particulars surrounding the protest in Kenosha, surrounding the shooting of Jacob Blake? I noticed it was dark, were there imposed curfews? Why did a 17 year old boy think it was his responsibility to defend a business? Was it a family business? Was he there under the supervision of his parents? As far this ignorant ass (me) is concerned, this NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED.
By #551147 01,Sep,20 09:58
Yes, a curfew had been put in place after the first night's activities. But wasn't enforced.

A local Kenosha businessman called someone (that part is still unclear), to come protect his last remaining property from being destroyed. He had lost two other properties the night before. Whomever he spoke to, I'm assuming, asked Kyle if he would assist with the task. Whether it was one of his parents, another family member, or a friend, is still unclear. They also didn't clarify if anyone knew he was un.dera.g.e.

I agree wholeheartedly, it should have never happened in many ways. Sadly, it did though.
By #610414 01,Sep,20 15:47
Kebmo. You may not blame the dog but you still shoot it. I will wonder what the right would say if somebody killed that worthless piece of crap
By #611458 01,Sep,20 09:05
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 13:12 other posts 
Any gun can be a assault weapon if it is used to assault humans. A Mossberg Persuader shotgun with 7 shells can assault 7 people. Boys in these parts have guns by 12 years old. They are also taught to respect them and how to use them.So age is not as big a factor with me.
Like I said,he really had no bussiness there in the first place.Neither did the protesters.
Shoulda never had to happen.
By #610414 01,Sep,20 15:49
Phart, no double talk. Long rifle with magazine that you can shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger is an assault riffle
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 22:16 other posts 
It’s tragic the young man was in the wrong place to be carting around any weapon you don’t go to a place of trouble then act shocked that you found trouble
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 22:57 other posts 
I'm going to agree with part of your wisdom, the part where you say, "you don’t go to a place of trouble then act shocked that you found trouble"......true, dat!

The part I'm not 100% agreeing with is, "the young man was in the wrong place to be carting around any weapon". He's 17, he's a minor, other than supervised hunting, is there a "right place" to be carting around a weapon?
By #551147 01,Sep,20 04:57
Before anyone starts any shit with me, let me say, NO, my 17 year old would NOT be allowed to participate in such activities. I keep a very short leash on my children until they leave my home and or I'm comfortable with their level of responsibility. Just for an example, I did not even allow ANY of my children to get a driver's license until they turned 18. Even then I was rather strict with letting them run around freely. I know how I behaved at 16 and decided it be best to simply deny that freedom just in case anything may have been transferred in the genes. We just go by a very simple rule, it's MY house I make the rules. When you get your own, THEN you can make the rules.

Nevertheless, this is going to be an interesting case, to say the least. I believe the preponderance of the evidence will be in his favor, other than the un.de.ra.ge charge, which I can't see anyway around, he will be exonerated of the severe charges. It's your right to defend your life from another at any age. Since he is in fact a minor, I doubt much will then become of the u.n.d.e.r.a.g.e. charge. Just saying.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 05:27 other posts 
Only in the woods deer hunting with his father
By #610414 01,Sep,20 07:56
How sporting is it to hunt game with a semi-automatic?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

I remember my Dad giving my brothers a 22 rifle for Christmas on their 7th birthday and the speech. I remember Tommy walking like 10 feet tall. All my 3 brothers own many guns. We have a "discussion" every year.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 08:58 other posts 
It’s illegal to hunt in Pennsylvania with a semi auto my response was to Bella an she said any weapon not semi automatic
--------------------------------------- added after 47 seconds

Try to keep up hunny
By #610414 01,Sep,20 12:15
I was not trying to answer. I merely posed a question. You assumed--------------------------------------- added after 67 minutesI didn’t have time to answer properly before. The other question AND THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BELLA is if semiautomátics are not use to hunt game, are they manufactured to kill people?
By #551147 01,Sep,20 04:31
@ Bella!,

I sincerely hate to do this to you, but I must... 😔

"Assault weapon" is defined as an "automatic weapon" those have been virtually banned since the 30's. He had a semi-automatic rifle. Which he apparently used responsibly as he did not harm anyone that didn't physically hurt or threaten him. The one that lived, had a pistol and pointed it at him. Which can be clearly seen in the video.

"Open carry laws" vary by state. Short answer is, Wisconsin IS an open carry state. Some restrictions such as age and supervision are applied.

Yes, he killed two and shot another all in self defense. The incidents were all captured from several video sources including an aerial view, incredibly.
By #188992 01,Sep,20 08:11
Scorps is indulging in a bit of sophistry, in my opinion.

Splitting hairs over whether his weapon was an assault weapon or a semi-automatic rifle, stating that Wisconsin is an open carry State, and deciding for himself that the kid acted "responsibly as he did not harm anyone that didn't physically hurt or threaten him" (before any judicial process has taken place) all distract us from the sad, verifiable, fact that a 17 year old thought it was a good idea to indulge in vigilantism.

Sarcastically calling people "street angels" is pretty facile too.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 08:48 other posts 
What is it that you hate to do, correct me? I'm cool being told that I've made a mistake as long as you don't preface with "fuckwit" or "fucktard".

Hey, I admit that I have NO KNOWLEDGE of weapons. In world, any device that can discharge a bullet, or two, is a gun. Thank you for schooling me on the art of guns.
By #551147 01,Sep,20 09:27
No, no, not at all!

It's just, sometimes semantics annoy the hell out of me. Even in regards to a right and freedom that I have.

I figured you didn't have any real knowledge of firearms. It's all good.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 09:43 other posts 
See, the correct terminology is firearms, thank you. You are correct, I do not have any knowledge of firearms whatsoever, and I don't have any desire to.
By #551147 01,Sep,20 10:02
Lol

They can be fun.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 10:06 other posts 
Fun? Sorry, the only "fun gun" that I ever owned was a squirt gun, and that proved to be a problem for me with the Detroit Police Department.
By #551147 01,Sep,20 18:30

Just like trying "Lebanon Bologna" for the first time and discovering that you like it. Or really anything else in life.

I'd might suggest, not knocking it, until you actually try it. 😉 😉

No need to fear a firearm any more than you might a pair of scissors. They are just another inanimate object. Like snakes, severely misunderstood for the mostpart.

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲
By #610414 01,Sep,20 07:55
Bella! the second amendment says

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. (In the spirit of Huxley999 this is from THE US CONSTITUTION FOUND IN THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES)

Types of weapons are not specified. I SUPPORT LAWS THAT WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE YOUNGER THAN 21 TO OWN A FIREARM.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 08:40 other posts 
Thank you and thank you for stating your position on the age of gun ownership.

Just an f.y.i., there's really no need to bold my name. I'm automatically notified that you responded to my post and/or posted in "my" thread.

The more appropriate way to use the feature is when you make these types of posts in various threads, example;

That bitch bella! is on her broom and flying through the forum, spewing her venom. (Or something similar)

Not only will I be notified that you are posting about me, my name is bolded and in blue and that is certain to draw the eyes of members to your childish outbursts.
By #610414 01,Sep,20 13:25
Sweetheart childish is in the eyes of the reader. Just like asshat.
It was not nice.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 14:15 other posts 
This is a 1 hour and 10 minute interview between Dave Rubin and former Arizona police officer, Brandon Tatum.

Mr. Tatum discusses family, values, race, being saved, policing and BLEXIT. It's nothing that you need to sit in front of and watch, you can listen to it when you're cooking, cleaning, in your workshop or while in the car. This interview was posted 10 months ago.

By #610414 01,Sep,20 08:16
Good morning, Bella!. Huxley believes I should change my name to fuckwit. I think I should change it to ANGEL.TWOWARMTTS.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 16:06 other posts 
Did y'all notice that admin considered huxley999 's question, then implemented it? huxley wondered if "bolding" a member's name, gave that person any notification.

As of today, yes, when you bold a member's name, they receive notification. I doubt it happens when you chose to bold the name in a direct response to that member's post. But say, for instance, that I want to post something like, "say sorry to bella! " OR bella! said, bella!'s going to be notified that I mentioned her in my post. Kinda nice, no?
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 16:15 other posts 
Well,is that notification kinda like a tweet? Maby we could call them Pharts instead?
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 16:16 other posts 
Oh, phart !
By #188992 31,Aug,20 17:58
If I say something particularly silly, or venture into topics that I am sadly ignorant of, I will always turn to my fellow interlocutors and say:

"Pardon me, I just did a phart!"

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 17:55 other posts 
It's absurd and narrow-minded that members chose to judge you based on who you friend and who you interact with, whether it is perceived to be positive or negative interaction.

Who are you to judge me for that reason?

By #610414 31,Aug,20 12:32
Ignore] at 30,Aug,20 15:11 other posts

to SrCums in another thread, "and you must be Twowarmtts, TWOWARMTTS2, bonbon52, WetNoodle, lanser1026, currently known as WOODY1227 and/or ANGEL1227. Only that member uses multiple commas"
Hey, I wouldn't be caught dead being a dirty little Jew...................and I guess you are not so observant.........I've been using perids.

By #610414 31,Aug,20 09:41
Good morning

I saw your post in Word of the day in a song.
For different reasons but with the same result, I, too am retired. Me? Probably permanent due to health issues. I really miss getting dolled up for the day. I miss making action plans on my way to work. And the interaction with colleagues, how do I replace that.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 10:13 other posts 
I really don't know what to say. I recently told another person that I would plan an itinerary as soon as the world opened.

My hope is that I can become more involved. I would like to volunteer time and resources at a no kill anim@l shelter. Currently, I am the president of The Friends of the Library, in my town. Libraries, if we are not careful, will cease to exist.

I've spent many years working, it's odd not to have be accountable to anyone other than myself.
By #610414 31,Aug,20 10:47
Friends of the Library. WOW that is great. It gives me an idea.

By #460385 29,Aug,20 02:18
Mr. Blake completely ignored the police. He had escaped a scuffle with the police and walked to his car, opened the door to reach for a knife he had on the floor board. He was ready to die. There's no other explanation. I don't know why anyone has compassion for the criminals. If the cops don't shoot him, he could have harmed the police and ran over innocent bystanders in the street as he fled the scene. I'm tired of hearing about other countries and gun laws. To me it's one less fuck on the street willing to hurt and kill. Remember a cops oath, to protect and serve. Start looking at the consequences and damage that will be if the officers don't stop these fucks. Because the officers remember the oath they took to protect the innocent. And so should you.
By #551147 29,Aug,20 03:00
Victimizing criminals while criminalizing the Police is the new norm. The message appears to working, sadly. They are being turned into martyrs.

As I mentioned below, crime pays! One of those people had 42,000+ donations, thus far. If that doesn't tell you something, I don't know what will.

The politicians serving those cities take the same oath as the Police do. Yet, they continue to allow the violence to carry on, going so far as to drop all charges against the law breakers.
By #460385 29,Aug,20 03:04
And by the way, fuck LeBron James. Bitch ass mother fucker. He's got a whole lot of shit to talk about the white people. Bitch in case you got brain damage, you're owned by a white guy. It's ironic that there's not much difference between a slave and a pro athlete. Just saying.
By #610414 29,Aug,20 07:42
Disagree
By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 09:04 other posts 
Shooting them in the back? crook or not,I still think it is hard to explain how a person with thier back turned towards you is a threat.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 09:12 other posts 
So a perpetrator poses no threat to you when he lunges for a gun?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 09:17 other posts 
He admited to having a knife,not a gun,and until it was up in the air,visable,they could not be sure he had it at all.
I could tell a cop I had a suit case nuke in the truck and pretend to reach for it, that would not mean there was actually 1 in there. there was 3 kids in the car,risking gun fire around those kids was POOR judgement. Alot happened in a hurry,I know those police had hard choices to make.But shooting someone in the back is just beyond reason to me.Even in the Old west,if you shot someone in the back you were considered a coward.
By #551147 31,Aug,20 01:33
Heya Phart,

Just curious as to why, YOU felt it necessary to identify the man being given a field sobriety test, down ⬇️ there, as a "black man"?

You also seemed to be perturbed that they were blocking a portion of the highway. Would it have been any more safe or better if it were the idiots from B.L.M. or Antifa, blocking the entire highway?

You said there were no cones or anyone directing traffic, are you telling me they didn't have their emergency lights a flashing? Doesn't that normally mean, GET OVER!?

🇺🇸 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

One other thing, MAYBE the guy's car STALLED in that spot, maybe the guy had fallen asleep at the wheel at that spot, maybe, just maybe that's where the guy decided to stop when the Policeman lit him up, like so many do.
By #610414 29,Aug,20 09:19
What gun?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,20 22:55 other posts 
Uh,there weren't a gun in this last back shooting,a supposed knife.
Like I said,you can tell the cops anything,"I have 1 of those lost suit case nukes from the Old Soviet Union" or I have a gernade" but you may not have anything but a pack of gum.
It seems a complete video is hard to find.
I can't figure out something else about this.I read somewhere the cop was holding his Shirt WHILE shooting him in the back. 7 Shots,and you are HOLDING HIM? Who taught the guy to shoot and what was he shooting a 22 pistol with short rodent rounds or something?

I went to town this evening,a cop had a black man,in the MIDDLE of a 6 lane hwy,2 lanes blocked each way,doing a sobrity test on him. No traffic cones,no one directing traffic,I about got creamed just trying to get by because of the lane squeezing. Endangering lives with the vehicals blocking the road just to see if the driver was drunk.they could pulled him over in a parking lot,literally 100 feet away and not blocked anything.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #512   #513   #514   #515   #516   #517   #518   #519   #520   #521   ...#768

Show your Genitals