She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #516

Pages:  #1... #511   #512   #513   #514   #515   #516   #517   #518   #519   #520   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 02,Sep,20 19:12
I found this in the possible members that were banned before.

Current member: razzle4 detected as possible previously banned members:
May be
Tarar35 (#596833):
reported by 460385
Reason given:Member has posted several pics that were stolen from the internet. The different websites are visual on each picture.

I've known Razzle over 4 yrs. It doesn't sound right.

By #460385 02,Sep,20 08:49
42 votes in 2 days for SYC POTM leader. There were only 88 total votes for the winner in all of last month. I smell something 🐟.
By #610414 02,Sep,20 08:56
CC54, that's not nice.

By #610414 02,Sep,20 07:57
Good morning

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 12:24 other posts 
Another day/night of unrest in the United States, this time in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Jacob Blake was shot seven times at point blank range for undetermined reasons. This is cell phone footage taken from across the street.

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

Inside Edition's report on the shooting.

What I do not understand is why Jacob Blake doesn't realize/respond to the police officers, with drawn guns that are directly behind him and why he continued to proceed to his vehicle.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 12:40 other posts 
Without knowing anything about this incident what logic tells a police officer to shoot someone in the back, and not just once ?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 13:07 other posts 
Without knowing all of the particulars, what I do see is two police officers with guns drawn, steps behind a man that appears to feel that he does not have to obey authority.

I wonder what happens in other countries if police authority is not obeyed? Yes, in the UK there is a tighter gun law and not even all the police carry guns. But in the United States, law abiding citizens have guns, criminals acquire guns and our law enforcement carry guns, too. Listening to Inside Edition's report on what happened, Jacob Blake was called to break up a domestic dispute involving two women. Apparently, someone also called police and they, too, became involved. Is it possible that the police needed to sort out what was going on and needed Mr. Blake to remain on the scene for questioning? Why would Mr. Blake decide to continue on to his vehicle with police directly behind him? And, yes, seven shots seem to be excessive.

Mr. Blake is in the hospital, in serious condition and according to news accounts, paralyzed from the waist down.

HERE'S A QUESTION FOR MEMBERS NOT RESIDING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,

In your country, is law enforcement respected and obeyed?
By #188992 25,Aug,20 13:22
If there was ever a clearer case for NOT using lethal force, I haven't seen it. With the possible exception of General Nguyen Ngoc Luan.

Yes, people should comply with the Police but there a myriad of reasons why they might not. For TRAINED officers, who have taken an oath, to resort to such action is despicable.

And before anyone starts frothing at the mouth, I do not condone any subsequent rioting and I do accept that due process needs to be followed from here on in. Guns, huh?

As for your question, bella!

In the UK I would say the answer is, broadly, yes. The Metropolitan police (looking after London) has had some problems with Institutional Racism and we have occasions of police brutality, but not on a scale that has a massively adverse effect on public confidence. Your chances of being shot 7 times in the back, whilst reaching into your car and unarmed, are approximately NIL.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 16:01 other posts 
May I ask you for reasonable and specific examples why a law abiding citizen would not, might not comply with police? The only thing I can think of is there might be a language barrier or they might be deaf. However a person in a uniform with a gun drawn speaks a universal language especially if the gun is pointed at me.
By #188992 25,Aug,20 16:56
Being fucked-up on booze or drugs.

Not speaking the same language as the cop.

Being deaf or hearing-impaired.

Severe autism.

Mental health problems.

You hear your kid crying for your attention, and you give that priority over a cop asking you to stay where you are.

Finally, and here's the rub, to be a bit of a dick or even (possibly) to wind up the cops. Maybe you've been stopped 20 times in the last fortnight and you think: "Fuck this, I'm getting back in my car and driving off".

Even if it's the last reason, the cop has plenty of options short of plugging the poor miscreant with 7 shots. This is what I mean when I say that your Nation has a cultural problem with guns. The cop's FIRST reaction is to have his (deadly) weapon drawn. When the guy is yards away from his car the cop doesn't go for any of his non-lethal weapons. They don't go for the physical struggle to restrain, even though (if you watch the video) that was definitely an option. Your Nation springs too easily to using force as a means of resolving problems: personally, in law enforcement and in foreign policy.

Me? If I lived in the States it would be "yes, officer", "no, officer" and "whatever you say officer" but not everybody has the same attitude.

Sorry, but if anyone excuses what this particular cop did they are just plain wrong (in my opinion).

You don't even question the fact that a cop is armed. If I see an armed cop (at an Airport, for example) I think it's sad as fuck that it's even needed. Guns, huh?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 18:53 other posts 
The fucked-up on booze or drugs reason is a bad reason to defy the police. Life in the 2020 is a far cry away from life in the 1960's. And to "wind" the cops up because you dealt with them any number of times in the last fortnight is no freaking reason to ignore the police. That goes right back to, NO RESPECT IS SHOWN TO OUR POLICE.

I think that your vision of the world and how things could be handled are truly optimistic but might get you roughed up. I'm not a violent person however I just can't wrap myself around what type of training police could and should receive to effectively deal with people that do not respect authority.

Several weeks ago, I was leaving a party store parking lot and spotted four boys on bicycles approaching. Rather than blocking the sidewalk so the boys would have to stop or go around me, my car, I stopped far enough back as an indication that they had the right-of-way. The last bicycle was just about to pass the driveway and the little "darling" slams his large beverage to the ground. BAM! Done, don't want it anymore and didn't care that he had littered, too. I was PISSED and I shouted out of my window, "Come back and pick that up!" All the boys looked, yet kept on pedaling. I met them the road, about three blocks away from the incident and asked the boy what's up with what he did. He no longer wanted his drink, didn't want to carry it any longer so he tossed it. He didn't care if he littered and he didn't care that he was being flippant with me. What I see is that people truly lack respect for people, property, police, teachers, life, in general.
By #188992 26,Aug,20 06:04
Sure, it's a bad reason but paid, public servants who (hopefully) are highly-trained should be able to deal with situations like that without resorting to deadly force.

Societies do seem to have a problem with people not showing respect for "people, property, police, teachers, life in general". A wider discussion about WHY that might be could offer solutions to some of those problems. Alienating sections of your community by treating them so badly is unlikely to get a positive outcome, as can be evidenced by the rioting and lawlessness that seems to follow each incident that occurs.

Children, in particular, model behaviour that they observe. So, why do you think that young boy thought it ok to drop his drink on the floor? Bad parenting? Poor role models? Lack of consequences for bad behaviour? Rampant individualism?

One thing I'm pretty sure of is that his behaviour will NOT change if your only answer is state-sanctioned violence. Scorps and dgraff might encourage you to buy that gun and then threaten a minor with deadly force if he doesn't pick up his litter. If people follow that tack what do you think your society/community will look like in 20 years' time?

You have people in the highest echelons of US society who lack a moral compass. You have a celebrity obsessed society where you need no discernible talent to become filthy rich. You have a rich society that allows it's own citizens to become homeless and leaves them without affordable healthcare. Your politics is firmly in the pocket of big business (blue AND red). Your penal system is barbaric. You've executed over 1,500 of your own citizens since 1976. I could go on.

I know, from my own reading and a study of history, that if you don't feel a valued member of your own society you're unlikely to blindly "toe the line" and prop up a system you think is stacked against you.

Having stirred all that up (and I know the opprobrium that will come my way) I would urge anybody I know to comply with all Police instructions, protest peacefully and treat others in the way you want to be treated yourself.

Footnote: I see there are 2 more dead as a result of the problems in Kenosha. Guns, huh?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 06:26 other posts 
Are you only urging people in the United States of America to comply with all police instructions or people in all countries, everywhere?
By #188992 26,Aug,20 06:31
Still morning (just) here, so good morning to you too!

Everywhere. Probably with a bit more alacrity in the US, otherwise you might end up paralysed and unable to walk again. I'm not making light or trying to be funny by the way. No matter how mad you are, at the system, you can't protest or bring about change if you're dead.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 06:28 other posts 
Good morning, by the way.
By #610414 27,Aug,20 12:25
Bella, no offence, BUT WHAT THE F#CK WERE YOU THINKING? HE COULD HAVE KILLED YOU WITH NO COMPUNCTION WHATSOEVER.THERE'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEFENDING SOMEONE'S CIVIL RIGHTS AND TRUSTING THEM NOT TO HURT YOU.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,20 12:51 other posts 
I'm sorry, perhaps I'm not following you. I am of the opinion that when I have any interaction with the police, I'm going to comply whether their guns are drawn or not. That's what is expected and that's what I'm going to do.

It's been a good while since I was stopped for a traffic offense but when I was, when I was asked for driver's license, registration and proof of insurance, I complied. BAM!

You see in some of these videos of school shooting or anything involving hostages, when the hostages are freed, they come out with their hands up because police do not know who or what they are dealing with. Only a KNUCKLEHEAD would want to "wind up the police" any further. Therefore it is reasonable for you, your safety, the safety of the police, to comply with any directives given.
By #610414 27,Aug,20 13:18
It's the way the site places posts. I was talking about the kid that threw the drink on the sidewalk.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 17:27 other posts 
Here's the CONSERVATIVE TWINS spin on the altercation between Kenosha police and Jacob Blake.

By #188992 26,Aug,20 17:40
I've watched about 30 seconds and they are making me regret starting. Is it a comedy clip, or what?

I've read some of the comments (less aggravating than listening) and I fear I may be being sucked into another vortex of veiled racism, ignorance and people bellowing at each other.

Is it worth persisting with? If so, it will have to wait till tomorrow as it's just so ... abrasive!!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 18:51 other posts 
Really? The Hodge Twins are African-American, conservative and presented their point of view. Whether you realize it or not, the African-American professional players in the NBA, NFL, MLB have a heap load of influence with African American youth and beyond. Anyone that "earned" the title of "King" and who earns 37MILLION USD for dribbling a basketball has a very powerful voice and presence. Gee, 5 years ago, a Detroit police officer earned $14.59 per hour, maybe they have had good contracts and they're earning $20.00 per hour, now. Lebron earns 37M per year, the number of games in a basketball season is 82 ( I had to Google that info ) so he is being paid $450k per game whether he plays or not.

Yes, the Hodge twins weave a good amount of "comedic" entertainment in their Vlogs but as you see, they suggest that Lebron "stay in his own lane", while the twins advocate respecting police.
By #188992 27,Aug,20 10:55
I made it a minute in, this time. Nah, I can't see the point in persisting. "Queen James"? That's about the level I expect from SrCums. They come across to me, as smug twats whose schtick seems to be finishing each others' sentences. About as comedic as stepping in dogshit. A chacun son gout, though.

They may go on to make erudite points but I'll pass.

You're preaching to the choir if you're telling me that sports stars earn ridiculous sums of money. Also, public servants are generally underpaid. We have a system that pays actors and sportsmen/women a ton, and pays the folk that look after the elderly, nurses, and police a relative pittance. That's Capitalism for you!

I would, however, point out that your 1st amendment should apply to everyone. If these 2 jokers can say their piece, so can LeBron James (not that I've come across any of his utterings). Presumably any protests LeBron James has made have been peaceful?

As you know: I advocate complying and peaceful protest.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,20 12:30 other posts 
Oh, c'mon, one minute? Really? That first minute where the Twins reinforce how much "power and influence" Lebron has over "black folks"? Regardless of how that was delivered, that is factual. To say that black men, black women, black children are afraid of police because they, the black people don't know what side of the bed the policeman got out of bed was an ignorant thing to say and a disservice to our police. IGNORANT! IGNORANT! IGNORANT!
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

If you would have listened to the entire VLOG, you would have learned that Jacob Blake had a prior record that involved guns and sexual assault on a MINOR.
By #188992 27,Aug,20 12:55
If the Chuckle Brothers think it's apt to call him "Queen James" they can keep their views, and "humour", out of my orbit. I'd be more likely to listen to a cop, an ex-cop, a community activist, a local politician or someone who can make their point without resorting to puerile bollocks.

If US citizens, of whatever racial background, take their political advice from overpaid sportsmen - that's their look out.

It reminds me of our dear friend, phart. He'll give us his opinion on Economics when he wouldn't know a Laffer curve if one landed on his head.

If Lebron James said something dumb, I would hope that people with a modicum of intelligence would recognise that.

If Jacob had a rap sheet that included worse than that, extra-judicial killing is still unwarranted. I looked at your original video again and I reckon there was about 9 seconds of him walking to that car door, and the cops let him travel all that way without physically intervening and THEN he was shot 7 times in the back. Full facts will come out, in due course, but even if he was the baddest man since John Dillinger I know what I saw.

I don't really think that you think that someone's previous misdemeanours allow cops to act indiscriminately.
By #610414 27,Aug,20 16:33
Lebron is in the USA. Same happens in Europe. Lionel Messi just left Barcelona for an English team. He makes more money than the Pope, and he has a huge following too.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 11:53 other posts 
Hux,liberals expect us Conservitives to watch their shit for a differnt view point, the very least the liberals could do is take a dose of Pepto or Tums and do what we have to do to watch a bit of difference of opionion.
I like the The Twins,I think they do a good job of conveying the truth much better than the normal media.
Refreshing to me that not all Blacks are liberals, some have brains,Accounting degrees in their case.
By #188992 31,Aug,20 11:57
Each to their own, phart. Maybe it's the patois, the way they dress, their habit of finishing each others' sentences, or the cheap insult they made at Lebron whatshisface - I just couldn't watch any more of it than I did.

Plus, I'll pass on taking my political advice from vloggers, actors, sportsmen/women and celebrities in general. It's like listening to the barfly bore who needs EVERYONE to know what his addled take on recent events is.
Maybe they should do videos on Accounting, if that's their area of expertise? Then it might be worth watching!

PS. as a fully-fledged "liberal", can I just say: watch what you fucking like. I don't expect you "Conservitives" (sic) to do anything, other than bleat on with your usual, ill-informed, bollocks.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 18:15 other posts 
The Hodge Twins are great!
By #188992 27,Aug,20 18:16
You would think that, fuckwit!
By milesbferry [Ignore] 28,Aug,20 16:30 other posts 
Thank you for your contribution!
By #551147 31,Aug,20 12:43
They are pretty terrific!

I intend to go see them live when they hit the road again. lol

🇺🇲 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By #610414 01,Sep,20 08:07
Huxley999 the FUCKWIT wishes you Good morning.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 08:52 other posts 
If huxley wants to bid me a good morning, my guess is that he will do it himself.

See, that in my estimation, was the proper use of bolding a member's name. It alerted him that you mentioned him.
By #610414 01,Sep,20 12:10
The Fucktard is me. He used that either in Kebmo’s or your thread to describe me to Phart. I was being sarcastic. The good morning was for Huxley. .
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 16:01 other posts 
I would say that in the UK there are significant sections of the community where no, the police are not respected and obeyed.

I have seen many cases of a 'perpetrator' not obeying a law enforcement officer's instructions, in fly on the wall documentaries. This then leads to some sort of tussle or chase where generally the overwhelming number of officers involved can pull the perpetrator to the ground and cuff him.

Regarding incidents like that in Wisconsin -In many of the cases where there is such an incident, whether in the U.S or elsewhere, it is triggered by the 'perpetrator' refusing to follow instructions. If they had done as they were told then there would have been no need for the police weapon to be used. I am not excusing the shooting but that is a really important point to be made.
By #188992 25,Aug,20 17:02
TV picks the watchable stuff. An hour of people complying with the cops would be pretty dull.

Refusing to follow instructions doesn't warrant an unarmed guy being shot 7 times in the back, as seen in the clip.

Not sure what you mean by "significant sections of the community" but feel free to elaborate.
Hi bella,

The police in The Netherlands doesn't get a whole lot of respect at all. Most of the time it's limited to verbal abuse, but sometimes they are attacked as well. I think it's mostly due to the policy of about 15 years ago, of fining everyone right away and not letting anyone off with a warning anymore. I've seen respect diminishing after that.

I have seen them do very good work though. In the neighborhood were we lived before, we have seen a big fight break out of about 10 people. It was already escalating for a while and someone had called the police. We saw it happen from our balcony.
They arrived just after the fight really started. They must have parked a bit further away, because about 8 cops arrived from all sides at once. They just stepped in between the fighting people, without any weapons. They were shouting orders to stop fighting, but I wouldn't even call them aggressive. The fight was stopped in seconds, with just pure intimidation. Then the police separated the groups and just talked with everyone. The cops switched groups a few times to hear the story of all adversaries. They were just trying to find out what started the fight. At the end the sort of negotiated a peace deal and made people apologize. After they sent everyone home, they left and the fight didn't start again. I was very impressed with the police that day.

However, in the last 4 years, 41 people died during or just after arrest by the Dutch police.

(you can use google site translate for the Dutch sites)

There are on average about 30-35 shooting incidents per year:

Here is some videos of the Dutch police fighting. A shot is fired in this video, but only as a warning.

The Dutch police does sometimes use violence which is uncalled for:

Some Dutch cops have a very short fuse:

Here is one cop sitting on a guys neck way too long:

People often react to the police using too much violence:

All and all, I don't think it's heading in the right direction in The Netherlands.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,20 21:11 other posts 
Thank you for all of that information A2xL, I'm just seeing your post now, so give me some time to read/view/digest.... In thr Netherlands, are citizens permitted to own guns. To your knowledge, is there any or much illegal gun ownership in your country? What I did see from your post, is that your police officers do carry guns but my takeaway was that they often DO NOT need to resort to using them. Bravo for having well trained police or more mild mannered citizens!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Aug,20 13:10 other posts 
Hi bella,

I've found "In the Netherlands, approximately 70,000 gun licenses have been issued, roughly 40,000 of which were issued to sport shooters, the remaining 30,000 were largely issued to hunters.".
In my youth a neighbor had a license. He had a few guns in a safe and he was a sport shooter. Other then them I've never known anyone personally who owned guns. Interesting fact; he committed suicide with one of his guns a few years ago.

On April 9th 2011 we had a mass shooting by someone with a license called Tristan van der Vlis. He killed 6 people and wounded 17 in a shopping mall. Then he killed himself. There was a whole discussion about licenses after that. I think they tightened the rules a bit after that.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,20 16:32 other posts 
Here's something I found on YouTube about the Kenosha shooting.

I watched the video 5 times. Why would he not comply and why did he just ignore the cops? When he opened the door he seemed to be reaching into his vehicle and at that moment you could not see his hands so was he going for something? It will come out, maybe it has already but I'm tired of all this stuff and yes 7 shots seems excessive.
By #188992 25,Aug,20 17:00
Why didn't he comply? We don't know "oneeyed". What we do know, is what we have seen.

Even without audio, or knowing what happened earlier, I can say that the cop used excessive, deadly force when another solution was available. 7 shots SEEMED excessive? 1 shot was excessive in that scenario.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 03:08 other posts 
I don’t want to distract fro the main thrust of this thread but to take just one example.
A police officer is killed after being dragged along the road behind a vehicle. The people who were responsible were identified and brought to justice despite the fact that the ‘community’ that the came from refused to cooperate with the investigation and some even misled the police.
By #551147 26,Aug,20 16:16
Heya And,

Is this ➡️ only registered users can see external links what you are referring to?

OR

This ➡️ only registered users can see external links ?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 17:04 other posts 
This one

The killing of Police Constable Harper.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 17:07 other posts 
Didn't you notice that Scorpio69's "OR This ➡️ " was the video you posted?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 17:12 other posts 
No, I just posted a new link To confirm which killing I was referring to. Hey ho !!
By #551147 31,Aug,20 12:50
That was such a horrific story! OMG

Glad to see they prosecuted ALL of them little pricks.

But it's still a very awful event. 😔
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 15:47 other posts 
Now they are appealing their convictions ans sentences !!!!!
By #551147 01,Sep,20 18:50
🙄 I'm sure they are!

They are just innocent lil misunderstood snowfalkes suffering from the deprivations of an oppressive government and society as a whole. VICTIMS I tell ya!

If things are going on in your neck of the woods, similar to what's happening here, they may win their appeals.

Lawmen = Bad People
Law abiding citizens = Ignorant, Privileged Fools
Criminals = Saints, Martyrs

Let us know how it turns out, if you hear anything further.
By #551147 26,Aug,20 14:57
@ Oneeyed,

You and many others seemed troubled by the number of shots fired. Let me point out, that as taught in "real world" scenarios. IF you use deadly force as a consequence of someone's actions to prevent the loss of YOUR life or others in the vicinity. You fire until the threat is neutralized. Many times due to adrenaline, drugs, alchohol, the person being shot can continue to move and function unless you strike a major organ. Therefore, what may seem to be a bit much, may have been neccessary to STOP him.

There were a LOT of other people around there that he could have harmed along with the Police officers. His record has been released, he had numerous violence and weapon charges against normal people and the Police. AND, he was a wanted fugitive. They did try to taze him unsuccessfully during a scuffle at the back of the vehicle as seen by released video from another angle.

Shooting a real person is NOTHING like portrayed in Hollywood movies. Unno, where you shoot an individual with a large caliber gun and they go flying backwards OR one shot instantly kills them. It just doesn't work that way, I mean, unless it's a head shot. Many try to avoid those kinda shots as they are rather gruesome, there's pressure inside the skull, and the head is a smaller target to hit. But many times the skull explodes, and brain matter is expelled everywhere, including on the shooter in many cases. It's an awful sight.
By #188992 26,Aug,20 17:54
I will probably word this poorly, but I'm going to have a go:

Scorps, I think that you are, on-the-whole, a decent empathetic individual. I don't think, despite some of your more belligerent posts, that you wish harm on any other human.

Having said all that, reading that post made me feel strangely sad. You're rationalising why it sometimes happens that one person takes another's life. That last paragraph about what happens when you are shot, and how it varies according to where the bullet enters, is hard to read. I hope that's not from real-life experience (that you know such stuff)?

Perhaps I'm just a left-wing, softie (as some have already decided to deride me with) but surely there must be a better way?
By #551147 27,Aug,20 03:21
Thank you Hux,

I try my best to be that way, and no, for the most part, I do not wish any harm to my fellow human. I will admit to some exceptions. Those that bring ANY harm to the powerless i.e. the elderly and children. In which case, I can easily become unhinged.

Rationalize?

Allow me to share a story. It's of a young Black Police officer, with NOT so much real world experience, as evidenced by what you will see. He responded to a call and tried to get the man to COMPLY with his directions. When the man blatantly refused, and continued walking, the inexperienced Officer chose to use non-lethal force, to encourage him to COMPLY! Note the thickness of the suspects coat. The taser would not have worked at all...

Please, take a moment and watch this 3 min.
video - only registered users can see external links
⚠️ WARNING IT'S GRAPHIC ⚠️

The young officer is a real live human being too, with a wife and lil children. He was doing nothing more than trying to perform his job as a public servant. His life matters too! And I would suggest, moreso than any friggin thug piece of shit who would do such a thing to another human being. They cut the video, but he collapses to the ground, and asks dispatch to deliver his final words to his wife and children. 😥

I sorta apologize if you find my belligerence uncalled for. I just feel passionately about things like this. As I once considered being in law enforcement myself, after departing the U.S.C.G.

I have grown up in one of the highest crime cities in the United States. Yes, I have witnessed all sorts of violent acts. Things that I can never unsee OR unknow, sadly.

All that being said, I and everyone else around here know EXACTLY what you are going to say. As already suggested to you, it will NEVER happen or work. The ONLY people that would turn in their guns would be LAW ABIDING CITIZENS. There is NO magic wave of the wand and make ALL guns disappear. You may find that disturbing, but I'm attempting to keep it real with you. Therefore, it's a complete waste of time to even discuss it.

I notice you suggested somewhere around here, that many of us advocates, for our personal gun rights, appear to you, as living in a constant state of fear. I cannot speak for the other's, but I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT live in fear. My firearm that I never leave home without, is nothing more than a tool. There, should I need it.

In the case of this recent shooting, we don't have all the details yet. But from what I saw, the man's failure to simply comply, is what landed him in the predicament he's in. The same way you want to give that criminal SO much benefit of the doubt, how about extending the same to the Officer. As you saw, in the video I provided, it only takes a split second for that man to have reached in the vehicle for a gun, turn around and start blasting. Why should that officer be expected to place HIS life on the line to THAT EXTENT? Another thing, did you count how many times the Officer in the video above was shot? Did you notice he was able to continue moving? I'm only pointing these things out for a better understanding of why so many shots, and why he shot him in the back. Do I like that he was put into that position, HELL NO I DON'T! Nevertheless, he was put into that position. Hope that makes sense. LOL

If that Officer acted irresponsibly in the eyes of the law, then he shall be judged. I'm more leaning towards self preservation as the motive, and for that, he shall not be held accountable. Everyone, including Police officers, are most certainly entitled to that. That man made his choice by refusing to comply and committing an act that might be deemed as life threatening or aggressive to that Policeman.

BTW, I found your wording to be quite acceptable.
Your literary genius is not necessary ALL the time.
By #188992 27,Aug,20 11:19
I WILL reply to this, Scorps. I need to watch the video first though, and not sure that I can stomach anything too graphic at this moment. Hang tough, buddy.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,20 16:45 other posts 
Here is Mike The Cop's take on the Kenosha shooting.

And I wondered if Mike The Cop is a Toronto police officer, or what....
By #551147 31,Aug,20 13:23
Funny (not ha ha), how this video has no comments here. 😏

It would seem to me that MORE information would be sought out as opposed to less in an effort to have a better understanding of why something like this has occurred.

I guess it just doesn't fit what SOME around here want SO desperately to believe. Ignorance is bliss they say.

Oh well, what can you do! Just continue to try to get the message out, I suppose.

Thanks for the video!
I don't get the "Toronto" question.
By #551147 25,Aug,20 18:28
Just another incident where the officer(s) involved was DAMNED from the start.
They ARE white!

NOTHING they shoulda, woulda, coulda, have done would have been acceptable, NOTHING! Any action WHATSOEVER would have been deemed "unreasonable, unnecessary, excessive use of force, by RACIST Police officers", etc. etc.

The ONLY thing that would have been acceptable, was for the officers to put their firearms away, let him go to his vehicle to retrieve HIS firearm and or get in the vehicle and run the Police over. THAT'S IT!

Afterall, there is and has been instances practically EVERY, single, day, for a while now, showing that Policemans lives DON'T MATTER!

Where's the video beforehand showing what caused them to draw their weapons in the first place? That's the FIRST sign of video they "don't want you to see". They'll have you believe that the person creating the video, JUST IN A KNICK OF TIME, got his phone and captured those few seconds of Police brutality.

COMPLY! COMPLY! COMPLY! COMPLY! COMPLY! COMPLY! COMPLY!

POLICEMAN HAVE FAMILIES TOO!! POLICEMAN HAVE FAMILES TOO!!

POLICE LIVES MATTER TOO, DESPITE THE FUCKING CONTRARY!

Sick of this shit! 😡
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

STOP SENDING WHITE POLICEMAN IN TO HANDLE BLACK PEOPLE, PERIOD!

It's too bad that the Police that arrived on the scene, didn't just turn around and leave. I WOULD HAVE! FUCK THAT SHIT! Let them kill each other like they do every day.
By #188992 25,Aug,20 18:36
pffft. I thought better of you, Scorps.

That's, possibly, the stupidest thing anyone has posted on the Internet, EVER.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,20 21:12 other posts 
Unlike the Floyd case where he took a knee and everyone has raised hell every since,I am going to wait for the full video to be presented.
I can't get past the old idea of it being cowardly to shoot someone in the back. Tazer,sure,
since when did a ass with no eyes become a threat? No reason for riots and burnings but sure,ask for some answers in a non violent way.like get a permit and gather at the court house.Don't expect innocent people to loose cars and buildings and their lively hoods over it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 06:36 other posts 
It will all come out just like it finally did in the Floyd case a black man in the United state speaks English and even so they grabbed him by the shoulder trying to stop him before he opened the car door what do you think he was reaching in the storage compartment of his door for a wheel of cheese hell no I bet we find out a gun was found in that door I also would like to see why the police officers had their guns drawn
By #551147 26,Aug,20 14:34
Looks like, being a degenerate pays in this country, now...

George Floyd - 14.7 million donated thus far

Breonna Taylor - 2.7 million donated thus far

Jacob Blake - 1.3 million donated thus far

Just to name a few...

Little Cannon Hinnant - 750,000

Way to go America!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 16:15 other posts 
The shooting death of Breonna Taylor was nothing more than "messed up". I don't understand how police can initiate a "no knock warrant" and enter any dwelling without identifying themselves as police. This seems to be nothing more than a recipe for disaster and it was! And the police didn't even find the drugs that their warrant was issued for.
By #551147 26,Aug,20 16:46
I have mixed feelings on, "no knock warrants", myself.

But! There are valid arguments as to why there is such a thing in the first place. i.e. If you announce you are coming in, you could potentially give known armed and violent criminals time to prepare for you, as opposed to a surprise takedown. In my opinion, it's not a cut and dry decision, either way, knock or not. I'm willing to bet they DID announce themselves as the "POLICE!" once the entry was breeched.

Newly released documents show that Breonna HERSELF was photographed numerous times, HER car, and HER conducting drug transactions along with her boyfriend. As far as that, NO DRUGS FOUND part, I will have to go back and re-read the documents. I just skimmed through them and hadn't heard that. I'm leaning towards that being mis-information though, like, "they had the wrong house and person", that was being widely reported and accepted at the beginning.

We are SO brainwashed at this point, that many of us just blindly accept that the Police are just wrong in practically every encounter. Every thing thrown out there just becomes the fact until people no longer pay attention. Like that shooting here of Michael Brown. They STILL throw his name around as a victim of racist police brutality. Despite NUMEROUS investigations saying the opposite.

Consequently, the Brown family recieved over 2 million and he has a plaque placed in his honor. FOR WHAT!? How about how many of us felt after seeing the full Floyd encounter and it being revealed that he had lethal doses of drugs in his system?

When we victimize criminals and criminalize the Police you better start worrying. It's NO wonder "Defund The Police" is a thing, now.

Very troubling!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Aug,20 15:47 other posts 
All the media lies and BLM propaganda about this bitch

. Breonna Taylor and her career criminal convicted armed drug trafficking boyfriend, Jamarcus Glover, stashed drugs at Breonnas apartment. - a trap house.

2. Prior to the raid, police had wire tapped Glovers numerous in prison phone calls to Taylor where Taylor confirmed the drug stash being at her apartment and the drugs being stored in her apartment. So Breonna was part of this drug crew.

3. With the wire tap evidence and other evidence, police legally and rightfully obtained a no knock warrant for Taylor’s apartment. Why no knock? The element of surprise as police knew Glover was an armed career felon drug dealer and everyone in the drug trade carries guns. It was a search warrant to locate the drugs and Taylor and Glover would be charged.

4. Police execute the raid late at night and enter the bedroom- It’s dark with lights out and Kenneth Walker, her new boyfriend, is in bed with Taylor. Walker shoots at the police, hitting one officer, the officers defend themselves and return fire. Walker and Taylor are hit.

I hope this clears up the misinformation and lies that are still out here about this case.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Aug,20 15:49 other posts 
Good thing Lebron James brought out his Malcom X book... which he 100% did NOT read to defend these skels...

Lebron may bee a good basketball player, but he is is a mental midget. Did you see the deer in the headlights look when a reporter asked him what his fav part of the book is?

By #460385 26,Aug,20 06:34
The guy was probably rolling on drugs as in the Floyd case and was ready to die. The media has only showed you what they want you to see, to not sway from their agenda. And obviously something happened for the officers to draw their weapons. In the officers mind he was reaching in his vehicle to grab a gun. Should tasers been used probably, but the officer did what he was supposed too. Now if he didn't, you might have 2 dead police officers and dead pedestrians as he ran them over fleeing from the scene. You won't see the truth until the whole body cam footage is released.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 07:10 other posts 
Yes, the media has shown us what the neighbor across the road has captured on their cell phone. I Google'd and based on Kenosha's 100,000 plus population, my guess is that their police would have body cams that will provide additional information as to what went down.

I don't know if you've heard of Charlie LeDuff, he grew up in the Metropolitan Detroit area, was a journalist and worked for Fox 2 affiliates. I enjoyed watching his exposés done with tongue in cheek. Not too long ago, I watched one that aired probably five or six years ago that mentioned that a rookie Detroit police officer's starting pay was less than $ 15.00 per hour. I can't imagine where inflation has pushed that number to, now, but it sure can't be enough for the risks, peril and bullshit that they are subjected to on a day to day basis.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

I found what I saw......

--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes

You might enjoy this one, too.

By #188992 26,Aug,20 07:44
That YouTube clip is really balanced and informative, in my opinion. When the senior of the 2 cops says words along the lines of "Once that bullet has left your gun there's no way of taking it back, so you better make sure it's justified" it did make me wonder what progress has been made in the years since the report was filmed?

It also reaffirms what I have always thought: well-paid, well-equipped, and well-trained, Police Officers are less likely to shoot and less likely to get shot. A massive decrease in police fatal shootings was achieved - albeit after Federal oversight. Change can happen. Have lessons be learnt?
By #610414 26,Aug,20 12:11
CC54 Mr Blake seems to be a real piece of sh*t añd the cops were right to be careful. What I doñt like is that they had already pulled their guñs. From what I kñow few people cañ widstañd a laser charge. Why didñ[t they use it? Uñless he had a guñ iñ his hañd, The cops blew it.
By #460385 26,Aug,20 13:56
Ok good question. An officer is not made to carry pepper spray or a taser. It's not required. However, if you choose to carry a taser. You will receive the training on it, and you have to get tased yourself or you can't carry it. My son was tased in the academy. He carries a taser because he wants the choice to not use deadly force. So if an officer does not carry a taser, your gonna have a bad day. Again it's not required. And I think I've said it before, the shoot to kill empty your clip mentality has to change. That is what every officer is trained to do by the book. But it's hard to train a rookie that kind of hand and eye coordination. People say why couldn't the shoot him in the leg when he was running away. Because it's not easy, trust me. They are trained to aim a the torso where the organs are. For me on this last shooting that bella showed. I would have put a few rounds in his legs and drug his ass out of the car.
By #188992 26,Aug,20 14:14
Wow! That's some pretty shattering information.

Firstly, bravo to your son for taking that choice.

Secondly, however, why are Officers given that choice? If there ever was a clearer case for a small, but significant, reform there's one! ALL Officers should be trained to use, and be armed with, a non-lethal weapon.

"So if an officer does not carry a taser, your gonna have a bad day." is so, so sad.

Totally agree with regards to "mentality" too. I can understand why an Officer might be shit-scared in some of the scenarios they have to face, but you would hope that good, thorough training would decrease the number of fatal shootings. What a mess!
By #460385 26,Aug,20 14:43
It all starts at the academy. I've been saying for years they have to change the book. But the other side will say that will get more officers killed. I agree with the requirement to carry a taser. It should be mandatory. An officer should carry his handgun and a taser. They should be made to carry a bean bag shotgun or a rubber bullet shotgun in the trunk of their car. That's a start to let the public know you're making an effort on non deadly force. Remember when you would always see an officer carrying what we called a billy club. You don't see that anymore. Ever since the Rodney King beating the billy clubs were taken away from officers and that was around the time the tasers we're introduced.
By #188992 26,Aug,20 15:06
Thanks, again, for your insights. You, clearly, know the subject matter very well. A knotty conundrum, that's for sure.
By #610414 27,Aug,20 09:10
The cops found a knife in Mr Blake's car. It was on the floor under a mat by the drivers feet. This proves it. Mr Blake was going for the knife. He wanted to kill these cops and innocent bystanders. My question is (they had their weapons out from when they were on the otherside of the car) why not shoot him behind the car? Why let him get to the bayonet? And what if that bayonet was attached to an M16 assault riffle? Isn't funny? Mr Blake is paralyzed for life (that will keep him from robbing little old ladies) and the 17 yr old kid that killed two people and wounded one. He'll walk. He feared for his life. That bayonet was still loose.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 21:07 other posts 
What would give Blake the idea he could take on a group of armed cops and general public with a knife?
Are they not calling Mr. Blake a dumbass in so many words by taking a knife to a gun fight?
By #610414 26,Aug,20 17:02
If I had to go through tasing I would not get certified. Who is the ass that came up with that? Sarcasm here but how come they don't get shoy in training?
I do understand that at the point of shooting the cop's adrenaline must be in overflow. I just don't see how they can shoot once or twice only.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 11:04 other posts 
@ CC54
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 21:05 other posts 
Why isn't the body cam footage released immediatly to help curb rumors and riots?
Frankly I think body cams on cops should be streamed live online with the use of accounts and passwords so they know who is watching when . This would allow for the public to see first hand what is going on. Police salarys are tax funded,so they work for the people.Shouldn't be much private about the work.
By #460385 01,Sep,20 21:11
Because the media has freedom of press. The police department can beg for the body cam footage to be released. But they are at the mercy of the media. Police departments don't have news networks. So the media gets the riots started and then a week later they will release the real evidence and say hey we are being fair. Fuck the media.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 21:23 other posts 
So this means the police are not trying to hide the footage? WOW,that is good to know as I have been under the impression they held it until it was edited to protect them and such.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 21:53 other posts 
Actually, I heard that the officers were not wearing body cams because the department does not have body cams. Their 2022 budget will see to it that they will have that important tool.
By #551147 01,Sep,20 23:34
That's correct!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 21:50 other posts 
I heard this term on a podcast, and it seems to be true. The sentiment was, "if it bleeds, it leads." True that! When you listen to the lead story, whether it's the 6 o'clock news or news at 11, the lead off story is always gore and mayhem. The human interest stories fall just before the sports news, in most instances.

It was much easier to hype another white cop shooting a black man, and from that cellphone vantage point, you're thinking like, WTF was that all about and as a human being, you're outraged.

Yeah, there was another cellphone video that captured the other side of the car and it showed another perspective of what went down.

I heard a podcast today, that spoke about the fact thaisn'tacob Blake really isn't mentioned on the news once everything was revealed.

The police were called by a former girlfriend (?) because he was at her house, and had broke whatever the heck they call it, I don't know if was a PPO, because of domestic violence or something. There was a warrant out for his arrest, since July and some type of criminal sexual conduct involving a minor. No doubt he's a good guy, yeah, right. So when the officer's tase didn't stop him and he was able to break free and move around to the other side, either to get a weapon or just get away from the cops, that's what we saw.

And Lebron James spoke about the black community is afraid of the police, and the NBA, MLB, NHL and even the WNBA didn't play because..... Black Lives Matter or because Jacob Blake was wrongfully shot by a racist white cop, it just goes to show you that our country and our values are all fucked up, and I rarely use that word.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Aug,20 15:51 other posts 
Because he is an entitled asshole and had run ins with police multiple times?

I’m posting this for clarity and to shut down the misbeliefs of millions of people who’ve been fed utterly dead wrong information, which in turn has fueled the flames across this nation and in other nations:

Police can LEGALLY shoot you in the back. Generally this is allowed under the following circumstances:

a) You believe the perp poses an immediate threat of severe bodily injury or death to someone (example: a guy with a gun in his hand running towards a crowd or a guy is running towards a crowd waving a sword, etc ).

b) You believe letting the perp go does far more harm to the public than not letting him go (example: a serial killer is running away and you can’t catch him or a serial rapist is fleeing, etc ).

c) You believe the perp is committing or immediately about to commit a violent felony (example: A guy is raping someone or shooting at someone or stabbing someone or about to shoot someone, etc ).
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Aug,20 21:22 other posts 
I recognize what the media showed us was not what entirely happened. The ruckus started on the other side of the car and Blake did not comply with the police.

The problem is, the media gets viewers, listeners, etc, all in a spin with only a piece of the truth. The piece that the nation saw got Kenosha tore up and burned.

Did you happen to spot this, buried in this thread?

By #460385 31,Aug,20 11:17
By #188992 31,Aug,20 13:00
I could only watch that till the "Boom, you're dead" part. This person would rather shoot a guy dead than hand over his wallet? What sort of fucking country do you live in?

It's this John Wayne, bad guys deserve what they get, shoot first attitude that's fucked up.

Before that: by this guy's own admission the cops had from when he started to walk around the car, till when he opened the door, to physically intervene. They stayed 2 feet behind him, instead, waited for him to open the door, and THEN used deadly force to bring the scenario to a sad conclusion.

Before it starts: No, I don't condone violent protests. Yes, Blue Lives Matter. No, I don't know what I would do in the same situation. Yes, you should always comply with a cop's instructions. But, we all saw what we saw.

I would even, possibly, advocate going back to billy clubs. Whack him in the leg to bring him down after he fails to comply, but before he gets to the door. Sounds to me like some of you would actually PREFER to see him shot 7 times (Hi Skittles).
By #551147 31,Aug,20 14:12
WHAT!

Are we watching the same video?

I don't understand, AT ALL!
What do YOU mean by this - "I could only watch that till the "Boom, you're dead" part. This person would rather shoot a guy dead than hand over his wallet? What sort of fucking country do you live in?"

What the hell does a wallet have to do with ANYTHING?
Help me understand what you are trying to say here. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not getting what YOU are putting down... 🤪🤪🤪
By #188992 31,Aug,20 14:17
Hey Scorps, I don't think you're watching the same video as I was commenting on (fucking comprehension skills, again!).

Watch till about 1:49, and I think you may catch up with the rest of the kids in class!

Fancy another try?
By #460385 31,Aug,20 14:27
I don't understand what you don't get either. The man was asked to stop several times and he did not. He continued to walk to his vehicle open the door and reach inside. Again another dead person white or black that would still be alive if he just used common sense. The way I look at that scenario, that dude committed suicide. You're going to get into a scuffle with the police you're going to walk away from them after continually being asked to stop, you're going to reach in your car for a weapon. In my eyes you woke up that morning and said I'm ready to die today.
By #188992 31,Aug,20 14:30
Well, we must agree to differ. Strange really, given our previous conversations about the alternatives to deadly force.

So, your playbook goes:

STOP!
STOP!
7 shots in the back.

If you can't see anything wrong with that, I'm genuinely at a loss. Additionally, your troubled Nation will remain troubled unless attitudes (ON BOTH SIDES) alter.
By #460385 31,Aug,20 14:50
I've explained before officers are not enforced to carry tasers. I wish they were. That officer has every right to protect himself his partner and the community. The guy was a lifetime criminal. The cops possibly could have saved their lives as well as the lives of the pedestrians that were standing in the street that he may have run over fleeing from the scene. So I asked you what's worse. This guy dying or having four or five innocent kids run over in the middle of the street.
By #188992 31,Aug,20 14:56
Like I said: we differ in our views of that incident. The wider problem of guys, like the one in the video, and their obsession with violence as a means of conflict resolution is scary as fuck.

The cops, in MY opinion, could have resolved that issue without shooting the miscreant 7 times in the back. This "lifetime criminal" bit? What the fuck is that? He somehow "deserved" it? Trained officers should treat EVERYONE according to their training and the rights of an individual to fair, proportionate, and equal treatment at the hands of the law. If you lose sight of that you really are fucked.

Sorry to add: your final question is a false equivalence.
By #460385 31,Aug,20 18:02
Typical, you never answer the question. I asked you what was the lesser of two evils. 2 dead officers and some dead by standards or a dead thug. You seem to live in some fantasy world where you blame everything on guns. Unfortunately this is the way of the world. There is no peace, love, and unicorns shooting pixie dust out their asses anymore. Those days are long gone.--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutesTypical, you never answer the question. I asked you what was the lesser of two evils. 2 dead officers and some dead by standards or a dead thug. You seem to live in some fantasy world where you blame everything on guns. Unfortunately this is the way of the world. There is no peace, love, and unicorns shooting pixie dust out their asses anymore. Those days are long gone. These are split-second decisions made in the blink of an eye. If you ever had to make one you would understand how difficult it is. Because the longer you take the better the chance you're going to end up dead. You know how many times in the military we had to make a decision whether to take out a teenage kid holding a gun or or let him go. Then you get back to base find out that same kid killed one of your buddies because you didn't take the shot.
By #188992 31,Aug,20 18:12
Bollocks. Stopping the guy before he got to the door, without lethal force, was an option. So choosing between him dead and dead pedestrians was a false equivalence.

If it was CERTAIN that he would have killed others, that would change the paradigm. Then I would, sadly, say that deadly force was warranted. Be intellectually honest with me, and yourself: am I being fair with that observation?

There's no utopia (if that's how I interpret your words) partially because nobody strives for it. Not a fantasy world - I've told you before that I have NO weapons in my house to "defend" myself, I live in a society where dying from a violent act is FAR from my mind, and I feel no need to be armed. I'll take that "pixie dust" (childish) over what YOU have.

Going to add this, and I'm angry:

Where were you when you were making that choice about whether to take a teenager's life? As you're saying "get back to base" you were NOT in the US?

In that case what gives you (or your country) the right to take that life?

Iran, Iraq, Vietnam, Libya, Somalia? You were not invited to any of those conflicts. And .. you didn't make things better for intervening. You can take helping out in WW1 and WW2 and stick 'em. Since then your Nation's foreign policy has caused more harm than good. Your neighbourhood should NOT be being compared to a war zone you fucking nut! Jeez. Maybe you SHOULD all just get guns, defund the Police completely and then the civilised world can come back in a few years' time to help you re-establish a working society.
By #188992 31,Aug,20 19:31
I'm still fuming!

You and your country are a fucking disgrace, at times.

Ho Chi Minh wasn't a "communist threat". He was a proud patriot who wanted "out" from under the heel of French Imperialist rule. He asked for your country's help, thinking that having thrown off the British yoke you might have some empathy. Your dismissal of his pleas led to him seeking help from the Commies. French Indo-China then became somewhere where the US's total casualties totalled over 200,000. And for what?

You've (as a Nation) intervened in Afghanistan, Libya and Iraq in the recent past. See how fucking stable those places are now? Your National tongue is so far up the ass of Wahabi extremists that you can't tell right from wrong anymore. Pandering to your evangelicals has fucked up any resolution of the Israel/Palestine conflict for the foreseeable. So ... shooting teenagers overseas doesn't impress me. Stay home and make your own, fucked up Nation, fit for purpose and leave the rest of the world alone.
By #460385 31,Aug,20 19:42
Oh we plan to. only registered users can see external links
By #188992 31,Aug,20 19:49
Cool. Hope you sleep with a clear conscience.
By #460385 31,Aug,20 19:50
I do every night sir.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 20:01 other posts 
That looks like Toby Keith in the black and white pictures.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 19:55 other posts 
Wait, one damn minute!

Google Jacob Blake. Did you read Wikipedia's account of what transpired? Did you watch anything on YouTube regarding what happened in Kenosha on August 23, 2020? The officers did attempt to restrain Blakr and it didn't work. Blake had a knife in his hand, he was known to carry gun(s), I honestly believe the young officer that shot Blake did it because there was no other option. I'm not a police officer, I'm not a spouse of a police officer, not a mother, father, sister, brother, grandmother, aunt....to a police officer. In today's climate, I think I would have to be on some strong anxiety medication if I was.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to be a police officer in the United States of America because of all the shit going on. Those men and women not only have their own personal welfare to consider, they also have to consider those they are sworn to protect and serve. They also have families they have to consider, too. Families that they want to return home to, at the end of their day.
By #188992 31,Aug,20 20:06
No, I didn't READ an account of what happened - I watched a YouTube clip that YOU posted on this site.

They watched him, for about 9 seconds, walk around the front of his car (guns drawn) but made no attempt at non-lethal force to stop him getting to that car door. THEN he was shot 7 times in the back. He might be "known to carry guns" but he didn't have a gun in his hands for that 9 seconds. I can't imagine being a cop either, but please don't excuse what we all saw happen. If that's indicative of your society as a whole, you're fucked. Public servants killing/maiming the public. Really?

If it was a rare occurrence that would be a different matter. If I was a young black man in one of the rougher parts of Michigan, Chicago, Miami or (pretty much) any of your big cities I would be both scared and angry.

They are not protecting or serving when they are killing folk, other than in the most extreme of circumstances when no other option presents itself.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 20:20 other posts 
Look at Wikipedia or maybe watch this.

--------------------------------------- added after 25 minutes

Or watch this.

--------------------------------------- added after 32 minutes

Or this account.

--------------------------------------- added after 37 minutes

Or this.

By #188992 31,Aug,20 20:49
I'm watching. Up to 4:20 it's nothing but caveats and his (unnamed) sources telling him that they knew he was a BAD man.

He's not like "Kane" from Kung Fu? Why can your experts not stop themselves from resorting to puerile comparisons? His unnamed sources are unverified.

Oh, it's all the media's fault?

Sorry - unconvinced.

If ALL those things he alleges about Mr Blake are true, it still doesn't justify extra-judicial killing. Being a domestic abuser, and carrying a knife doesn't warrant death/maiming. Yep, put some responsibility on him and prosecute him for offences he's committed.

Aww, fuck it. Do what you want over there. I'm not leaving the UK anymore. Too old and there's too much of my own country I want to explore. Kill each other. See if you can increase your rates of obesity any further. Send your young kids overseas to fight pointless wars and send them your prayers when they get blown up. Weep when another weirdo gets an assault rifle and decides that your kid's school is next on the list. Cosy up with the Saudis and ignore the number of hands they cut off each year. Keep digging up fossil fuels and poisoning the world. Vote for Trump again and get 4 more years of bigotry. Let him stand for a 3rd and 4th term. Demonise immigrants whilst they keep your economy from collapsing. Claim MAGA whilst buying all that crap from China. Deplete the world's finite resources whilst you chase the American dream. Poison the oceans. Melt the ice caps and see The Keys disappear. Make more electoral changes that disenfranchise the poor and POC. Cosy up to dictators like Putin and Xi. See your fellow citizens too poor to afford healthcare and a place to live. But, and I must stress this, don't give up your guns.

Thankyou and goodnight!

PS. if you don't recognise satire I can't help!
By #460385 31,Aug,20 21:22
Goodnight
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

195 countries are on this planet and US just got blamed for the end of the world. FLMAO
By #551147 01,Sep,20 11:01
GOTDAMN! I think that boy just lost it...
By #551147 01,Sep,20 10:17
Bella,

I think this is the simplest answer EVER!

🇺🇲 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,20 10:36 other posts 
Yes, that seems to sum it all up.
By #188992 01,Sep,20 12:11
If your antecedents hadn't broken some (British) laws you'd still be a fucking colony. Childish as fuck.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #511   #512   #513   #514   #515   #516   #517   #518   #519   #520   ...#768

Show your Genitals