Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #561

Pages:  #1... #556   #557   #558   #559   #560   #561   #562   #563   #564   #565   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,20 10:02 other posts 
I saw a most interesting post. A member asked who was the most popular member and this was the reply; "LIXZIPSUCKIT if not she does do a lot around here to keep members cumming back for more. As far as who is truly the most popular Is what people like. A wide variety, Different Strokes for Different Fokes."

For sure, different strokes for different folks. And so on and so on and scooby-dooby-do. I am everyday people.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 04,May,20 10:32 other posts 
WHO AM I.....YOU ONLY GET ONE GUESS?
( ✰ Y ✰ ) Just popping by to say G'day !!! Hope you're having a great day and stay Super Sexy !!!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,20 11:19 other posts 
Apparently, you haven't seen the NEW COPY AND PASTE! It is geared toward those that visit the most popular member's gallery and do not leave a comment and/or befriend said member. The new thing to post is; "( ✿ Y ✿ ) Hey there GORGEOUS!!! hope you're enjoying the sights, it keeps the mind busy in these tough times and please stay safe (insert member's name here and hit enter)"
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,20 11:33 other posts 
Actually, that is the preferred but STANDARD COPY & PASTE that is used when checking in on the thousands of members that have you on their "friend list".
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 04,May,20 11:53 other posts 
I'm black listed so lucky me I don't have to see that but if there was a "Most Annoying Member Contest" she would take the prize
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,20 12:03 other posts 
Oh, I'm blacklisted, too, but I can still see the prominent member's posts on member's walls as well as on member's pictures.

For many years I have been greeting new members. For some of those years I was ridiculed for doing so. At one time I would do my standard greeting of something like, "nice pictures and thank you for sharing" and I was called out. My guess this ridicule was directed at me because the dugong that critiqued my post didn't feel that the new member was deserving of a "nice pics" praise.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,May,20 11:10 other posts 
Same here black listed going on 6 years
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,20 12:13 other posts 
Hey, if there was a "MOST ANNOYING" contest, I wouldn't have enough sense to enter, either!
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 04,May,20 15:28 other posts 
Maybe it's just me but I also think a "Top Member" should be somewhat attraction or have a characteristic that attracts a vote not the constant self promotion on each pic while popping into members pages with the canned "G'day" message sucking up for votes.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,20 17:09 other posts 
With all due respect, I think we are talking "apples and oranges" now. There is no denying that this member is popular with the other members, 2,000+ members say so. Is it because of the disingenuous "copy & paste" messages? Is it because of sexy and/or raw pictures? I don't know. And if anyone has any idea what this might mean; "does do a lot around here to keep members cumming back for more", please expound.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,May,20 18:06 other posts 
The easy woman was always popular in high school and some guys would vote for a dog jacking off there that sexually deprived and horned up
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,20 18:39 other posts 
Oh, you paint a colorful picture of the "dog". Just don't draw a picture and post it on your page. Who knows what could happen!
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,May,20 19:45 other posts 
By #610414 05,May,20 01:43
One thing for sure, she is raw and real. She is friendly and while her greeting new members is a great way to break the ice, her sexual being pours out of her at all times. Men love that.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,20 06:42 other posts 
Thank you, I wouldn't have expected anything else from you but your praise and adoration.

There are a number of real and perhaps not so real women on this site. I acknowledged that her popularity was undeniable because 2,000 + members can't be wrong but for a member to declare that "LIXZIPSUCKIT" "does do a lot around here to keep members cumming back for more" is confusing. That line of thinking diminishes any of the contributions made by the real and perhaps not so real women and that's all I meant.
By #610414 05,May,20 07:11
You are right. There's many other women (and men) members who contribute a lot to the site. You, Bella, comes to mind.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I don't think these members should be lumped together. Each one contributes in their own way. They do leave a footprint on the site.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,20 07:18 other posts 
BINGO!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,May,20 06:50 other posts 
Hahaha yeah her sexual being is pouring out of her all right it dripping on the floor and oozing down her leg and smells like rotten eggs men like that
By #610414 05,May,20 07:09
Dgraff, she could be Mother Teresa and you wouldn't like her. It's ok. Whatever she did or said to you must have affected you profoundly.
By #460385 05,May,20 07:12
The town whore is always the most popular, and she is always the most talked about. And push comes to shove, she's the one nobody
admits they know.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,20 07:19 other posts 
That is a very interesting spin!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,May,20 07:23 other posts 
Hahaha she is like a moped yeah there fun to ride but you wouldn’t want your friends to see you on one
By #610414 05,May,20 07:30
Dgraff, flip it around. She might let you take it out for a ride but would hate for people to know she let such a ride do so
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,May,20 09:14 other posts 
I will admit I have had women like her in my younger days not near as old of corse the closest they got to me was I would open my screen door far enough to stick my dick out and she would get on her knees and blow me on my front porch when finished I would zip up and close the door
By #610414 05,May,20 09:53
Dgraff, you poor thing. Your school did not have bleachers?
By #610414 05,May,20 07:28
I don't think that applies here CC54. If push comes to shove, every woman on site is or acts like a whore. Case in point is Mrs CC54. She's very popular with the men and is willing to show her charms for the approval of the mem. In real life, the town whore is like the supermarket. She provides a service that exists because of word of mouth. That's why she gets talked about. A man Not admitting he knows her is mostly someone who has to pay for sex.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 05,May,20 09:13 other posts 
Angel you know I like you but CC54 is an attractive couple and their pics are pleasing to the eye, upscale and they don't try to shove it down any ones throat. The other member....no comment, I've said enough.
By #610414 05,May,20 09:48
They are and I am not trying to cast aspersions their way. Nevertheless, CC54 do push it. Think about this, they enter every contests possible. But, let me take their place. By everyone's opinion and by self description, I'm a whore. The only difference is the style. There's the high priced courtesan that works the Vegas strip and the hooker that walks Time's Square. They both offer the exact same thing except that one gives you finger towelets.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I offer mints.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,May,20 11:02 other posts 
Mints ok then count me in
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,May,20 16:10 other posts 
Angel- that makes you the slut of the Glades then??
By #610414 05,May,20 16:47
If it makes you happy
By #610414 05,May,20 09:54
Oneeyed, I like you too
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 05,May,20 12:27 other posts 
cheers
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,20 12:52 other posts 
Awww.......ain't love grand!?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,May,20 16:09 other posts 
@CC54

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 09:15 other posts 
This is should bring a smile to your face. It is May 1, the first day for all the verified and hopeful SYD/SYC members to submit their picture for the PIC OF THE MONTH. Woo hoo!

nakedme , a member for 8 months and with 7 photos in her gallery, submits a picture that is found on the internet! Heck, 3 of her 7 photos can be found on the internet!

nakedme is referred to the Evaluation Panel and with a sense of fairness, a voting member comes along, freezes the voting process and for this reason; "She almost convinced me she's real. I sent her a last warning. I freeze it for 24 hours and I'll wait for her reply. If she doesn't reply, I agree that we should get rid of her." Yes, she must be real, she almost had your dumb dick convinced with the other 4 pictures.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 09:31 other posts 
Hahaha she is probably one of his hired hookers
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 10:04 other posts 
So because he was "almost convinced" she is real and because she was already VERIFIED by 3 other SYD members, should it even matter that 4 (not 3) of "her" 7 pictures are internet pictures?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 11:14 other posts 
I bet Leo is one of the members that verified her in which case I would say he’s stalling so he can withdraw his verification
By #610414 01,May,20 10:28
Please let me preface this post by stating unquivocally that I have no personal reasons to agree or disagree on deletion. What I would like to know is A) how is a pic assumed it's an internet pic? and B) How can it be proven?
I tried Google and never get anything. This is after i find out it's internet (I look at a pic and see some good quality and some poor quality, but, the subject matter is pretty universal. Open pussy, closed pussy, pussy dripping cum, pussy getting fingered, pussy sunning by the pool, pussy on bed)
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 11:11 other posts 
The snitch I mean reporting member is supposed to provide us with a link as to were they found it and I might add most do not
By #610414 01,May,20 12:05
The questions stand. HOW DOES IT START?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 12:28 other posts 
The member that reported nakedme is reliable and thorough and "put their money where their mouth is". There were at least 6 links provided to support their allegation. I think it's a "good" referral and in MY OPINION, with a gallery of 7 pictures and 4 of them being borrowed from the internet, the profile is as fake as fake gets, and Uncle Rodney knows just what the fellas want to hear!
By #610414 01,May,20 12:32
There's a high cost to bring a member before the board?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,May,20 16:19 other posts 
people use the verification pics from other sites to get themselves verified here....most of them have come from Tumblr/reddit...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 16:23 other posts 
So in your opinion she's legit?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,May,20 16:29 other posts 
No.....how many verified members here have a proof pic on their page that just has their username on it?
There's a few,they haven't put any of these sites(Syd/syc/SIO) name on it....
Or shown different verification pics....
The burden of proof is less for some...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:32 other posts 
She's blogged about the dilemma she is facing, being reported by someone for posting pictures on her profile that she brought over from a Reddit account that are allegedly hers.

You are enrolling on a fresh, new site, why not post fresh, new pictures? I'm having a difficult time understanding why 4 of the 7 pictures, 57% of the posted pictures in her gallery, come back with multiple hits elsewhere on the internet. The 4 fellas that verified her best be concerned.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:42 other posts 
Correction there’s only three members that verified her now and I’m guessing one was Leo and the coward pulled his
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:45 other posts 
We will never know who bailed on her, will we?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:55 other posts 
Funny how many "women" have pics on other sites but struggle to write on a post it note and post a verification pic for this place though...

Just a username is nothing,cuz it doesn't show where it's for..
Needs this sites name on it somewhere...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:39 other posts 
Let me pose this matter to you. For the sake of the discussion, if it is deemed that a verified member is posting pictures that are borrowed from the internet, should there be any reservations about banning the member should they be reported?
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,20 19:34 other posts 
Kinda odd,I had not noticed until just now,abuse panel does not show up on my page when I go to it? Hum.
By #551147 02,May,20 03:46
Because you are not a "verified" member. 😉 I got it changed some time ago.
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,20 09:26 other posts 
ah, so nice of ye!
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,May,20 10:49 other posts 
I verified you phart. If two others do you’ll see that abuse tab on your page. You better not be a fake account!!!
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,20 13:30 other posts 
I am real!. Just not a handsome fellow with 10 inches and a big bank account!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,20 13:41 other posts 
Then if you are looking to be verified, why not foll9w admin's suggested path by posting a verification picture on your page?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:47 other posts 
You’ve been a member all most 6 years I’m sure you are real I’m willing to take a chance on you
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:55 other posts 
He should post a verification pic....not hard for real people to do.....
By phart [Ignore] 03,May,20 10:56 other posts 
i just never bothered, I am not a paying member,not contributing anything of real value.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:29 other posts 
That was a good start but not quite good enough I think the abuse panel should consist of the three oldest members that way it’s a yeaaa a neaaa and a tie breaker that way there is no dispute no more members voting to delete just because they can and no more detectives bringing up things the reporting member did not report everything would be cut and dry
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:54 other posts 
Panel is ok ,not everyone is going to agree on what is acceptable,panel is set up to reach a limit for votes to keep/delete a member anyway....some reports go quickly....

By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 05:30 other posts 
So what happened with naked me she is still here and her pictures are still up on her page was the complaint dropped
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 02,May,20 12:32 other posts 
Makes no sense to me either. Thought that was a cut and dry easy one. Anyone care to offer insight?
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,May,20 15:15 other posts 
Maybe someone told their friends to watch for the 24 hours to end and immediately vote to dismiss the complaint.
By #610414 02,May,20 17:50
Maybe it's because she has 220+ friends that like her a lot. Or, maybe, she upgraded her account as someone sujested.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 20:24 other posts 
No I checked she did not take my advice
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:03 other posts 
So if a person has a pay membership they can post internet pics with no consequences?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:19 other posts 
So I’m told there is a clause in the membership of a paid member that reverts the liability of the copyright from the site to the paid membership
By #574505 02,May,20 22:49
What kind stuff should I post ln the stuff in this tread
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:52 other posts 
I think just stuff
By #574505 02,May,20 22:54
Oh lordy
By #610414 03,May,20 07:32
Just remember that deuchebags are welcomed in this northern hemisphere Stuff, Just Stuff.
By #574505 03,May,20 07:34
Why you calling me a deuchebag..?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,20 08:19 other posts 
Hahaha I didn’t get that one either
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,20 09:15 other posts 
Her little friend called the posters in this thread douchebags. Don't worry, you and Jamie are welcome to post in Aussieman187's thread because you are not douchebags.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,20 09:21 other posts 
I have been staying over here were I belong as of late
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,20 14:33 other posts 
Hey, if you are on good terms with him, post in his thread if there's something interesting to comment on. On another note, I bet you sleep better at night knowing that you are not a douchebag!
By #610414 04,May,20 07:15
Hey, on Dgraff, an opinion of one is hardly a statement of fact.
By #610414 03,May,20 09:20
All in fun, guys.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,20 14:26 other posts 
Isn't that priceless!?

She thought she could insult you and when you questioned her rude post, she declares it was "all in fun"! I wonder if she would accept that sad ass excuse when she feels insulted?
By #610414 04,May,20 07:12
Bella
What gives you the right to call my post rude?
Who said it was an insult?
It was in fun. Haven’t you ever said “ Don’t be an asshat”? jesting?
And last, you who have insulted my way of being to the point I call you a “ sweet dog in heat” want to know if I can take it?
HAHAHA
By admin [Ignore] 05,May,20 08:54 other posts 
She actually sent me several pics with not only her nickname but this site name too and from different angles. And though I can not be sure that outdoor pic from behind is hers, I was quite convinced the pussy pics are a match. Same shape, same dark spots.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,May,20 09:54 other posts 
Problem solved then if three people believe she's genuine,she's verified..... I'm still not convinced...
So no verification from me.....

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #556   #557   #558   #559   #560   #561   #562   #563   #564   #565   ...#768

Show your Genitals