pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #565

Pages:  #1... #560   #561   #562   #563   #564   #565   #566   #567   #568   #569   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,20 11:08 other posts 
You read it here first,
Eating 3 pounds of spinach and 2 pounds of onions and 6 boiled eggs with a diet coke at 1 sitting will prevent you from getting the virus. You will be unable to walk around and catch it!

Don't blame me if you get indegestion!
By #610414 28,Apr,20 11:25
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,20 11:28 other posts 
Yeah? Says who?
By #574505 28,Apr,20 12:30
Don't they say heat kill
s it ,try some serrano peppers they are hot
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,20 15:16 other posts 
Do they recommend topical use and/or placement if these peppers for hemorrhoid treatment?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,20 16:05 other posts 
I waiting for "Pepper X", the same fellow that came up with the Ghost peppers and Carolina Reapers has Pepper X in the works now. Beyond measurement of heat.
By #188992 28,Apr,20 16:19
I'd not heard of Pepper X - sounds like a real fireball!

You can measure it's heat though (according to only registered users can see external links it's 3.18 million Scoville heat units.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,20 20:33 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
ghost pepper

I grew some ghost peppers from seed a couple years back,you have to pick them with gloves. I can not eat them,let me make that very clear! I grew them for the novelty and for others as I grew plants for other people. I grew a bunch of different peppers that year and there was several hispanics working at the local tire store.I carried them a couple boxes of peppers a few times. They eat the habeneros peppers with their sausage and egg biscuts for breakfast. The next time I went down there 1 of them told me he ate 2 of the ghost peppers and later at home had to use the toilet,He dived into the bath tub and stayed soaking in water for a hour to get his ass to quit burning!
By #188992 29,Apr,20 07:21
Reminds me of my favourite simile: ass like the Japanese flag!
By #551482 28,Apr,20 15:54
Right, since no-one will be able to approach within 20 ft of you without a force 10 atomic gas mask
By #610414 28,Apr,20 19:01

By #574505 28,Apr,20 19:43
What's the difference between the Corona virus and the Spanish flu that hit in 1918-1919..?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,20 20:18 other posts 
A joke?
By #574505 28,Apr,20 21:19
No joke
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,20 21:46 other posts 
Do you know the difference and you're wondering if others know, too OR you don't know the answer?
By #574505 28,Apr,20 22:12
Read almost the same thing
By #610414 29,Apr,20 05:59
Spanish flu attacked younger victims as opposed to Covid attacking the elderly. They are both killer deseases.

By #460385 28,Apr,20 11:06
It's amazing that the #1 video on the SYC side is a 3 second video of a girl in her pajamas. Does anyone else find the humor in that?

By #610414 26,Apr,20 21:28
AKA SKITTLES GETS WEIRD

Skittles [Ignore] at 26,Apr,20 09:18 other posts ⤴

You only need to look at my Saggy Granny Blogs to see it is upbringing and environment

MAYBE BELLA CAN MAKE SENSE OF IT
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

Skittles [Ignore] at 27,Apr,20 10:43 other posts

Poolboy cunt- go put flowers on the pauper grave of JohnS. Yer tax dodging rat mate
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

Skittles [Ignore] at 27,Apr,20 10:41 other posts ⤴

Clearly they got this savvy business advice from Angel1227!

She once told me she had an MBA. I offered up some basic questions for her.. B-school 101. Not a fucking clue!

LEARN THE SUBJECT FIRST, ASSHOLE

By #608173 26,Apr,20 05:53
Has Kim Jong Un dropped dead ??? . Or is he now living the life of a Savoy Cabbage ??? .
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Apr,20 09:22 other posts 
He's getting disinfected.
By #608173 26,Apr,20 10:55
Yes . Perhaps that could explain why he has gone AWOL . He has accidently had all thoughts of nukeing the US off the planet deep cleaned out of his brain . Or when he had his heart opp there was no heart to be found . So they stuck a lump of concrete from one of the decommissioned bomb testing sites . in him . But failed to get it fired up .
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,20 12:59 other posts 
If he kicked the bucket,no telling what will replace him.
I hope someone who does not have a trigger finger anyway.
If I were him,I would have had a hard time trusting anyone to cut me open to fix my heart. Once he was out,he might never wake up!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Apr,20 13:13 other posts 
Hahaha I would have fixed his heart all right ripped it out and cooked it for dinner
By #608173 26,Apr,20 15:15
This is what's going about at the moment . That the operation went tragically wrong . And he didn't survive . I guess we will just have to waite for the rattle of anti aircraft guns from the firing range at the Kanggon Military Training Area .As North Koreas top heart surgeons bite the dust . Well I suppose it goes to show there are other ways to die in a korean hospital than catching Covid-19 .If he has gone

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 22:31 other posts 
Hmmmmm...... just a question, upon their birth are babies required to have a name before leaving the hospital? I ask because in this YouTube clip, it seems like it is not required in the UK.

By #188992 26,Apr,20 07:49
You've got 6 weeks to give him/her an official identity.

Or 3 weeks in Scotland for some reason!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,20 09:08 other posts 
Thank you, I ASSUMED that newborn's born in the United States had to have a name before leaving the hospital and that was not an accurate assumption.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,20 13:02 other posts 
I "ASSUMED" that parents discussed names during the course of the pregnancy so I'm surprised that a newborn leaves the hospital as "baby boy" or "baby girl".

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 23:14 other posts 
Since being confined to my home for the last 5 weeks, I have watched more television than I ever would have imagined. I do have a preference for the investigative type programming and people do some over the top crap to their family and complete strangers, too. So this is what prompts my question, are people born "bad" or is it something in their upbringing? Nature or nurture?
By #551147 26,Apr,20 02:53
Good question! I love watching those types of shows too. I believe most humans are a product of their environment and upbringing. That's why they study caught serial killers and those that have committed horrendous crimes. The average person has no idea how many things those people have in common. I also fully believe that liberals and liberalism contribute substantially to the decay of society.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,20 12:55 other posts 
Yes, I've been watching something and I believe it's called A Murderer In My Family....

It intrigues me that in the majority of the serial killers that were profiled, family and friends had no idea what was going on and that that person had such a dark side.

You believe that people are a product of their environment and upbringing (nuture) but when there are multiple siblings and there is "one bad apple", how does that happen?
By #188992 26,Apr,20 06:56
5 year old stuff, but pretty interesting:

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,20 12:35 other posts 
Thank you, yes, a very interesting article.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Apr,20 09:18 other posts 
You only need to look at my Saggy Granny Blogs to see it is upbringing and environment

By #608173 24,Apr,20 04:38
Who's up for being disinfected ??? .
By #188992 24,Apr,20 06:28

The quote that struck me was: "It is incomprehensible to me that a moron like this holds the highest office in the land and that there exist people stupid enough to think this is OK. I can’t believe that in 2020 I have to caution anyone listening to the president that injecting disinfectant could kill you."
By #608173 24,Apr,20 06:40
I wondered at first If the poor bugger had gotten himself mixed up . After he applauded the FDA's N95 Mask Sterilization Approval . And thought that seems a good way to go with the public ? . Just shove them all in the autoclave . Maybe not .
By #610414 24,Apr,20 07:50
I can just imagine the laughing bouts in the presidential palaces of the world. "Com heer. Trumpy es clownin around agen."
By #608173 24,Apr,20 08:17
Or as they say in Germany . Herr Trump hat sein Gehirn verloren . .
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

Did you ever watch the film "Being there" ? .
By #610414 24,Apr,20 09:21
Missed that one
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Apr,20 08:47 other posts 
He’s endangering the lives of his base by saying things like that.
By #188992 24,Apr,20 12:03
Just in case anybody is in any doubt:

Stay safe, folks.
By #608173 24,Apr,20 13:18
And you know . The chap will probably go down in history and be immortalised for that one statement .
By #188992 24,Apr,20 14:56
The strange thing is I don't think this harms him, electorally, very much at all. Those that are anti-Trump will have had their view, that he's a fucking idiot, reinforced. Those that are pro-Trump won't let it influence them in the slightest.

I do, however, find it quite noteworthy that the "usual suspects", who are normally so quick to defend their POTUS, are strangely silent. Mind you - it's hard to leap to his defence on this one, no matter how partisan you might be.

I had to add: apart from this dingbat, because I Googled "who has defended Trump today".

By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,20 15:28 other posts 
I heard him say it yesterday and the sarcasm in his voice was so obvious.
BUT I think the sarcastic remark did exactly what Trump meant for it to do. Take the numbnuts minds off everything else and let them laugh about a sarcastic remark so he can pay attention to the problems with Iran right now plus other issues in government.
Distracting you all with a shiney object so other things can be going on without your complaining.
Besides Trumps "Base" are smarter than to turn up a bottle of bleach anyway. It is sad that people have to be warned about not doing it.Didn't parents teach anything to these people stupid enough to try it?
By #610414 24,Apr,20 17:06
Phart, there are many internet site you can hear Trump’s news conference. Go and watch it again. If you call that sarcasm then you are mentally challenged or you have no idea what sarcasm is. I believe you are smart enough not to be the case. As Huxley said, no matter how dumb he is, they’ll support him. I just hope you come to your senses before the election.
By admin [Ignore] 24,Apr,20 15:30 other posts 
Did you actually watch the video? Trump did not suggest anything, he was just contemplating different possibilities and stressed out several times that he's not a doctor and this is for doctors to experiment with. Frankly, I think that anyone who have heard "I need to inject myself with disinfectant" in this speech and ready to follow up is brain dead and deserves to be injected with desinfectant and die.

But I really see no point of defending Trump, since normal person would not take his speech this way and I don't waste my time on idiots.
By #608173 24,Apr,20 15:52
As Mr Huxley says . This probably wont do him much harm . Ive said before on this site . That the more complaints made about a persons actions or words only make them more liked by there followers and supporters . They tend to be considered a hero or a visionary for what they do or say . And as Mr Dgraff once pointed out . This will only go to help in his future election bid .
By #610414 24,Apr,20 16:58
I love the fact (very important word) that Trump says what he says at a live televised Press Conference (again these words are important) to the Americans and us the rest of the world. The fact that he talks bullshit and pontificates like a childish imbecile, and then denies he ever said anything are facts about his character that the world sees and that he cannot deny because the facts have been recorded, televised and are historical in context and evidence.
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Apr,20 17:27 other posts 
Admin, I saw the video twice. This was not a sarcastic or planned "shiny object" comment. It was an off the cuff musing from the President of the US, while addressing the nation, asking Doctor Brix if injecting a poison into the body might be an effective treatment for COVID-19.
It was dangerous and reckless and today he's trying desperately to walk it back.
"I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen."
By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,20 22:34 other posts 
Well,I must admit,Trump should ask his questions off camera.
But again,he never said do it,he ask if it could be done.
I was amazed that people had to be told not to inject clorox but I got to thinking, Sander-biden's "base" are the same dumbass's that eat tide pods and dare each other to lick toilet seats.So yea, I guess the companys do need to make a press release, "don't drink our product",
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Apr,20 23:06 other posts 
Phart, ask it off camera? He said today that the reason he said it was to see how the reporters responded. Really? The most devastating international emergency in a century and he's playing games with reporters during his address to the nation? I don't believe for a second that he was trying to elicit a response from reporters. He was NOT being sarcastic. He was actually musing aloud if that was a viable solution. Everybody knows it and it just can't be argued away.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,20 23:19 other posts 
Has the press been respectable to Trump? No.
Have they told the truth about Trump? No or perhaps very seldom.When it helps the liberal cause of course.
He was probably just being sarcastic but the truth will be buried under tons of bullshit.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 00:00 other posts 
Phart, your previous comment insinuated that he meant it but said it at an inappropriate time now you're thinking that it was just sarcastic. It was not a sarcastic remark and everyone knows it.
If you think that this can be argued away, you're mistaken.
By #188992 25,Apr,20 06:07
The phart playbook, in easy to follow steps:

1) Awww, he was just being sarcastic!

2) Trump supporters aren't that dumb, they all know not to inject disinfectants but …. Democrats are so stupid they need to be told not to lick toilet seats or eat Tide pods.

3) Waaaah, the press are always mean to Trump so he provokes them to get his own back.

As I said before, those who support the clown will NOT be swayed by plain evidence right in front of their eyes. Couple this with your musings on the Gender Pay Gap, phart, and I'm afraid I will struggle to take seriously anything you say. You simply cannot defend the indefensible, on this occasion. The fact that you are still so myopically partisan is sad.
By admin [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 09:53 other posts 
I think nothing I can say will change your mind. I doubt you will even understand what I can say.

Being competent and appearing competent are usually two different skills. You (and many other people, regrettably) like your president to appear competent and don't care or even notice if he really is competent. But we live in an era when entertainment, acting and image making are very high paid areas and quite enough people became proficient in these areas. So, they are good in creating appearances. Get a good actor and media support and you will have an excellent image of a perfect president. But an image is just an image. If there is no real competence and action behind it - all it achieves is fooling you, nothing more. Keep voting for shiny images and you will have your country ruined.

Trump does not appear shiny or even polished, he gets clumsy with words often, but he delivers, that's why I like him. I don't even live in US, it's just a pleasure for me to see for a change a relatively honest politician who does work for people and not for himself (at least how he sees it, not ideally, indeed). They are very, very rare.
By #188992 25,Apr,20 10:51
"I doubt you will even understand what I can say." Nice passive/aggressive way to start!

I do agree that the ability to deliver is, in the end, more important than image. So, judge the guy by where the US economy is at the end of his first term. Judge him by the number of unemployed. Judge him by the number of mass shootings. Judge him by levels of inequality. Judge him by the numbers of homeless, and other that have fallen through the cracks of the US welfare system. Judge him by his attitudes towards a free media. And, if it lights your candle more than those, judge him by how many rich people have got even richer and where the stock market is.

All of that, of course, doesn't detract from the fact that even his erstwhile supporters are describing him as "batshit crazy" after his latest pronouncements.

Even his reputation as a canny businessman is full of holes.

I'll leave the "honest" one out there. "I was being sarcastic" being the latest in a long line of dishonest outbursts.
By #551147 25,Apr,20 02:45
Thank goodness for the "normal people"
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Bet it wasn't a "normal person" who ingested fish tank cleaner. See you on the other side, dumbass!
By #608173 25,Apr,20 05:20
Yes of course There is always the chance that a mentally handicapped person with say Downs syndrome . Asperger . OCD . The list goes on . That may be swayed to act on this advice .
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 05:43 other posts 
Some times it’s the dumbest notion that solves a problem way back in December I wanted to fly over every city in a crop duster spraying Lysol and you never know it may help but I’m not sure what it would do to the paint on cars or your lunges if breathed in
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 08:00 other posts 
I read that somewhere in a predominantly German speaking area of Italy, workers clean and disinfect the city nightly.

I found this on YouTube, it's not the city I had in mind but what I mentioned is being done in China.

By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 09:03 other posts 
Why aren’t we doing that in our city’s it’s not real bad out in the country were I live but I still have to wear a mask in public places I hate it makes me feel like I’m in the twilight zone in another dement-ion
By #188992 25,Apr,20 06:27
I see no point in defending him, either. My reasons, however, are different to yours.
By #608173 25,Apr,20 08:23
You know Mr dgraff . This is ironical you should mention this . I was watching a program about the Red Arrows flying team a week or so back . And they where talking about the red . white and blue smoke they pore out the back . And up pipes the interviewer and quips . Next time you fly over the city . You could change the smoke for ... "DISINFECTANT" How ironical is that .
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 08:56 other posts 
Hahaha I have a picture of that on my page
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 10:43 other posts 
I do not give a damn what you think Hux,just stay healthy in your mothers basement and try not to hate others to the point of heart attack.
By #188992 25,Apr,20 10:55
Awww, look - the guy that assured me he would remain civil not so long ago resorting to ad hominem attacks!

I would, very tentatively, assert that if you didn't give a damn what I think you wouldn't bother to a) post a comment or b) insult me.

You fucking joke!
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 15:45 other posts 
You are the joke. Being civil only brought out the worst in you. Sitting over there in the UK acting like you are so much smarter and better than the rest of the world. Can't even google a particular subject on your own.
By #188992 25,Apr,20 16:32
"Can't even google a particular subject on your own"? I have no idea what you are trying to imply, you fucking half-wit. Do I need company when I Google stuff? Do you have a "particular subject" in mind (am I rubbish at UFOs?)

Stringing a coherent sentence together is a real struggle for you, isn't it?

I apologised to you, not long ago, in a different thread. I guess that counted for nothing, judging on how you have addressed me since then?

Good to see you still don't give a damn what I think (now THAT is sarcasm). See the difference?
By #610414 25,Apr,20 16:35
Bullsh*t. We all heard exactly what he said. There was no sarcasm. 👇 only registered users can see external links

— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan)

Give it up, Phart. It’s indefensible.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 20:46 other posts 
You might enjoy this, huxley999,

By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 21:36 other posts 
I doubt he would enjoy anything.
I would explain why I have issues with communication but it wouldn't do any good.
1 abbreviation,might give you a clue, TBI
By #188992 26,Apr,20 05:29
I thought the video was pretty damn funny, but sorry to hear you've suffered a traumatic brain injury, phart.

I did, initially, think it might be:

1) Totally Bloody Inept, or

2) Thinks Bullshit's Interesting, or

3) Thinks, But Intermittently or

4) Tiny Brain Interface, or

5) Terrible Bloviating Idiot.

Greetings, and Happy Sunday, from my mother's basement (who, incidentally, died in 2014). How were you to know that? You couldn't possibly, could you? In the same way I wouldn't know you had experienced a TBI. If you're crap at communicating - don't be surprised when someone points it out!

Having said that, I'll cut you some slack in the future. Just don't post stuff about Chinese eating dog shit, or any other racist nonsense, and all will be fine.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #560   #561   #562   #563   #564   #565   #566   #567   #568   #569   ...#768

Show your Genitals