pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #615

Pages:  #1... #610   #611   #612   #613   #614   #615   #616   #617   #618   #619   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 00:18 other posts 
I'm not certain if I can wait for Thickdick5383 to respond to me so I'm going to most my question here.

What the eff does "mutable" mean? I'm dying to know!
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 02:38 other posts 
Having the ability to mute.
"My ex wife talked so much! I wished she was mutable!"
By #551147 04,Oct,19 03:05
🤔 Had one just like her. Got tired of telling her to just stfu, so traded her in on a new one. 😉 I wondered myself to no avail.
By #551147 04,Oct,19 03:39
That bastard deleted the 2 comments I have made. I think I may have pissed him off inadvertently. They were sincere questions or comments... Honest!
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 04:44 other posts 
Scorpio don't take it personally, he is rated as "Unfriendly". I wonder who all those women are though.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 07:52 other posts 
Gee, I left one really, really, REALLY sincere observation and question and he responded to me.

"Mutable means a lot."

/blogs/41873.html
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 08:37 other posts 
Thickdick5383 seems to be a male, 43 years old, straight, interested in women, claims to be living in United States, Northampton, United Kingdom and speaks pussy, last seen:2 hour(s) ago Main goal of being on this site: To find sexual partners [Notes]
Additional Info: I have a 6 inch thick cock and love to share it with other women. I love perving on my 29 year old stepdaughter naked and get off to her feminine odor when I sniff her dirty underwear. On the bottom of my 5th page is my naked wife. She is not only willing but also wants to share her pussy with mutable men,

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 08:46 other posts 
Well, yeah, United States and Northampton, United Kingdom, he's a MAN OF THE WORLD with dual citizenship!

So his bio doesn't seem reasonable to you?
By #580336 04,Oct,19 08:45
Lol...think he has the wrong word , think he means multiple, or maybe he does what his wife to have sex with men he can turn the volume down on
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 08:51 other posts 
I suspected that from the beginning. I'm easily impressed when my fellow Americans are able to speak in multiple languages......English and IGNORAMUS.
By #580336 04,Oct,19 08:54
What's funnier is the fact when you asked for a definition he still got it wrong and didn't realise the error
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 09:06 other posts 
MUTABLE was used in the title and in the body of the blog so it wasn't an "oops". It was so far away from the actual spelling that spellcheck didn't know enough to highlight the spelling error. I suspect he talks like he spells and MUTABLE was exactly what he meant!
By #551147 04,Oct,19 15:03
I think he's an appalling degenerate myself...
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 15:18 other posts 
No need for me to debate that with you as I tend to agree.
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Oct,19 00:36 other posts 
Bella, mutable is a real word and it means "able or likely to change". I've know that for about three minutes.
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 14:56 other posts 
As much as I've said that I do not find it appealing when a man or a woman bend over in order to manually spread their butt cheeks apart, I find it equally unattractive to see a woman getvher fingers involved in spreading her labia wide open so you can see her tonsils/uvula. WHY?
By #551147 04,Oct,19 15:05
LMAO @ tonsil reference
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 15:23 other posts 
So you find the tonsil reference funny but do you find the "let me REALLY show you what my pussy is all about" pictures extremely appealing? Does it give you an instant boner?
By #551147 04,Oct,19 15:25
Well... Some are ok, some not so much. Either way faaar better than your turd cutter all gapped open.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 15:30 other posts 
Depends on the women... especially on this site. There's a lot of off brand minge here
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 15:53 other posts 
I will ask you an almost the same question that I asked Scorpio69; do you really find it THAT EXCITING to see all that detail?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 15:50 other posts 
So, "some are ok"? Do you really find it THAT EXCITING to see that kinda detail?
By #551147 04,Oct,19 16:04
Ummmmmm I guess I would have to say it really depends on my mood. AND how... Appealing the Vajayjay is. Hard to articulate, some look just gross in that state and some don't.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 16:09 other posts 
Whatever tickles your pickle
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 23:59 other posts 
sometimes I want just the steak.. sometimes I want to watch the chef cook it

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 23:45 other posts 
I have come to a realization that people are not as smart as I give them credit for being!

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,19 22:37 other posts 
I saw this poll that really agitates the crap out of me. Yeah, it's the poll titled; "Would you let your wife...."

Why do men BELIEVE that they fricken OWN their wife or girlfriend? YOU DO NOT OWN HER. Perhaps my thinking is why I've never married, I don't ask and will not ask any man for "permission" to do whatever I want, as long as I am capable of doing it for myself, PERIOD, END.

/polls/1815.html
By #551147 04,Oct,19 16:37
As I've stated elsewhere around here, somewhere. Some men are just pigs, imo. They were never taught respect and how to treat a lady. It is annoying, but I guess I don't really pay attention to it so much since it's so prevalent amongst men.
--------------------------------------- added after 31 minutes

Return question... Completely assuming this is written by a female, take a peek at this ➡️ /blogs/41884.html Do you think some women perpetuate men to act like they do or are complacent with being treated like you speak of? In which case, would you agree that some fault may very possibly lie with the women those kind of men have interacted or associated with in their lifetimes?
--------------------------------------- added after 34 minutes

I myself, have NEVER talked to a woman like that, nor treated her like that, during any sexual act. She seems to like it though?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 20:35 other posts 
In my opinion, that blog was NOT written by a woman, that blog was written by a man who wishes his woman would do that. Unfortunately, he lives in his dream world, wishing and hoping.....

I do believe that there are women that need men to be dominant. I personally don't know any woman like that however I watched something like "wife swap", a reality type program where two different families from two different walks of life, swap their wives for 2 weeks. What was interesting about this one was that religion was a big factor in one of the families household and according to the "good book", the man is the head of the house. Needless to say, there were a number of disagreements between the swapped wife and the lord and master of the house. Dang! Isn't this, the man being the head of the household going back to the dark ages? In the 40's, when men went to war and women had to go to work (Rosie the Riveter) that's the beginning of the evolution of women. By the 60's there was the Feminist Movement and soon after, women wanted equal pay for equal work. 50-60 years later, it is still a man's world but women do not need to depend on a man if they don't want to.
By #450957 04,Oct,19 18:59
“I don't ask and will not ask anyone for "permission" to do whatever I want, as long as I am capable of doing it for myself, PERIOD!”

This is the very statement that has defined my own life.

Miss bella! I knew there was some reason why I like you so much
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 20:16 other posts 
Oh Yimmy, you say the sweetest things!

By #599537 03,Oct,19 16:28
HEY EVERYONE! CHECK OUT MY PAGE!!!
By admin [Ignore] 03,Oct,19 16:34 other posts 
This is Skittles, obviously.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Oct,19 16:43 other posts 
By #574505 03,Oct,19 17:13
Lol
By #551147 03,Oct,19 17:17
LMAO @ Admin
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Oct,19 23:45 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 08:34 other posts 
Fairy stealing Luv69's name was even better back in the day

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 14:48 other posts 
In the WORD OF THE DAY.....IN A SONG thread, Andthisisme went with a theme rather than a specific word. The theme today was songs that mentioned cities in the United States. In my head, I can think of many songs but I cannot readily identify songs that feature the names of cities that are NOT within the United States. I'm sure there are songs, but what are they?

By #460385 03,Oct,19 11:09
Anyone heard from JustWill? He's been off almost 3 weeks.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Oct,19 11:45 other posts 
Negative...
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,19 14:22 other posts 
I haven't heard from JustWill in 2.5 months.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 05:18 other posts 
Want me to check on him??? He is from Pennsylvania right
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 07:48 other posts 
Yes, since he resides in Pennsylvania and you are SYD/SYC's official Sergeant-at-Arms, you have been designated to conduct a wellness check on JustWill and report back.

By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 21:21 other posts 
Today is Jimmy Carter’s 95th Birthday. He’s the first US President to reach this milestone.
-PBS News
Happy Birthday to a great man!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 22:24 other posts 
why don't you worry and endlessly comment about YOUR own PM? Blackface
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,19 00:10 other posts 
Huh?

Please be nice. If you can be nice to AndreaAsian, it should be easy for you to be nice to kebmo.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Oct,19 08:29 other posts 
Read the news Bella... Trudeau... Kebmo's man is another libtard hypocrite... KebRat likes to whinge off about the US... looks to be plenty of problems with the embarrassment of the CW.. Canada
By #551147 03,Oct,19 05:15
🙄 Oh now Skitts...

Are you being completely fair to who may be one or THE most sanctimonious human beings alive on planet earth, Justin Trudeau?

The things he's being accused of and admitted to, happened SOOoo long ago, it no longer counts, you silly man!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Oct,19 05:24 other posts 
All the pics are fake news just like trump and his grab them the pussy tape
By #551147 03,Oct,19 05:27
Ha! I personally thought that shit was funny. Just guy talk. The other poor guy didn't fair so well from that conversation.
--------------------------------------- added after 66 minutes

Ahhh just remembered his name... Billy Bush
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Oct,19 05:48 other posts 
And can you see why the media stirs the pot so much now?
They make money why all the people who need help get shafted..

If you excuse Trump for his behaviour you have to excuse Trudeau....

Saw something about black faces new nicname..... Mister Canoehead……what's up with that?
By #551147 03,Oct,19 06:41
I'm gonna leave that one to the few Canuckleheads that roam around these forums.
By #551147 02,Oct,19 00:50
That is one helluva milestone.

But... "Great Man" Bahahahahahaha 😄😆🤣😂 You're such a kidder, Keb!

I was certain you knew more about U.S. if you will, than many of us born here. He WAS known as one of the worst Presidents in U.S. history, actually THE worst. Then Obummer came along and dethroned him for the #1 position. I personally think many let that suave smooth taste fool them as he certainly was a silver tongued devil. But hey, what do I know! I was only 8 years old and sure as hell didn't care about politics. 😉
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,19 01:04 other posts 
Scorpio, I didn't say he was a great President; I neither know nor care. He's had 91 more years than that. He's done a lot of good things since then, especially his humanitarian work since leaving office.
Did you know that he has three Grammys? I didn't until today.
By #551147 02,Oct,19 01:20
Ahhh ok, fair enough! No, I did not know that. But will look into it shortly. Thanks for that piece of trivia. 😀
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Oct,19 05:59 other posts 
Most referred to him as peanut man as he owned peanut farms
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,19 15:53 other posts 
I think we still have some Billy Beer cans in the basement.
I don't think he was the greatest president we had but it is my understanding as a man he was much better than some we have had for sure.He was even on Home Improvement the tv show with Tim Allen for a brief moment.Funny as hell to.
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,19 16:43 other posts 
Billy Beer! I remember that. I sure wouldn't recommend drinking it now though.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,19 18:30 other posts 
considering what it did to the can and the shelf under it,I don't think it was healthy when fresh!
By #551147 03,Oct,19 06:36
Hey Dgraff, you know... Many people believe that a peanut is a nut. Its actually not! It's a leguuuume! 😄😆🤣😂
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Oct,19 06:52 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #610   #611   #612   #613   #614   #615   #616   #617   #618   #619   ...#768

Show your Genitals