Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #619

Pages:  #1... #614   #615   #616   #617   #618   #619   #620   #621   #622   #623   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,19 11:56 other posts 
Edward Joseph Mahoney, known professionally as Eddie Money, died today, September 13, 2019.

Who will be the opening act in 2020 at the DTE Theater (aka, Pine Knob)?
By #551147 13,Sep,19 12:04
Aweeeee 😔

Guess he finally cashed in one of his tickets to Paradise. I'm sure he will be missed. I hadn't heard about it yet, so thanks for the news flash.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,19 22:36 other posts 
I wasn't aware that one month ago he shared with his fans that he had Stage 4 esophageal cancer. I don't know when this video was taken but I will tell you this, if he was sitting next to me on a plane, I would not have any idea who he is. He looks much older than his 70 years....

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 19:59 other posts 
Kid Rock played Pine Knob, okay, DTE Energy Theater, Friday night, September 13, 2019, and did a tribute to Eddie Money. Shakin' sounds pretty good to me.

By #551147 16,Sep,19 22:24
Thanks! I enjoyed that and yes, he was very good imo. Totally did it justice.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 05:51 other posts 
I like REO Speedwagon but Kevin Cronin had no business singing TWO TICKETS TO PARADISE. Just sayin.....

By #551147 18,Sep,19 13:44
Lol I knew it was gonna be tragic before I viewed it. Kevin's tone and accent is just wrong! Band played it well though. Side note... He didn't sound right dropping the explative either.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 15:51 other posts 
The band sounded GREAT! When they played the first few chords, I'm thinking, YEAH! And then Kevin Cronin starts singing and I'm thinking, OH, HELL NO!!!!

Kevin Cronin has never been attractive but he has not aged nicely. Damn, he looks like an old woman!
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 22:35 other posts 
Good God that's just NASTY!! Why wouldn't someone tell them when they rehearsed it that it sucked.
I have been a huge fan of REO since the beginning but that was baaaaaaad. Yes Bella he does look like an old lady; or does he look like Orville Redenbacher?
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

Of course Orville does look like an old lady too. They both look like former Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynn.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 23:01 other posts 
Kevin Cronin did say that they (REO) would play the song to honor Eddie and then said something like; "if only we knew it." The band did a great job and he just SUCKED!

YES, Kevin Cronin does resemble former Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynn. Gee, give her a pair of yellow eyeglasses and she is a dead ringer!

By #598172 17,Sep,19 16:56
New Forum Thread

Raunchy unwashed dicks?
/forum/thread.php?id=28121#2

And I thought this site had it all.

By #598172 17,Sep,19 12:38
It looks like Sven57a has left the building.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I think it's Twowarmtts2's fault.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 14:28 other posts 
Yep you drove another one away candy but you don’t care
By #598172 17,Sep,19 16:17
I think you are right. I don't think she cares. You might though. You might think about the fact that Bella is blocked and so am I. You too I think. The Two doesn't know what you wrote.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,19 07:24 other posts 
A Muskegon, Michigan police officer was placed on administrative leave of absence after potential home buyers toured his home. I thought it was understood that home sellers need to edit their decor and depersonalize their home so potential buyers could imagine their belongings and their family living in the home. Yep, this officer decided to leave his Confederate flag and framed KKK application in plain sight.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Aug,19 12:53 other posts 
I don’t agree with his poor choices. However, are we getting in trouble for things in our private homes now ??
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,19 13:37 other posts 
It was a poor choice to leave things in the open that could offend people.

Apparently his department is rereviewing and/or reopening the officer's shooting and killing of an unarmed black man some 10 years ago.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Aug,19 23:01 other posts 
Well,inside your home is not quite in the open. Of course he is selling the house so to a point you are right.It could be the house is in a white neighborhood and he did not remotely even think a black family would be looking at it and it would not be a problem.
From the looks of that application,it looks to be very old.Yellowed and old style print.
As for the flag, confederate flag in Michigan ? Um,gonna have to do some looking at a map but I woulda thought that was Yankee country back in those days?
Of Course the French were at the Canadian border to help fight from that side for the Confederates and the war ended before they got involved.

I also find it VERY strange that the black man was wearing a Masonic lodge shirt.That group,for the most part,does not advertise like that.The past few years their rules have softened a bit because of a drop in membership but still,to be on TV displaying the symbol and all, very odd.
By #460385 14,Aug,19 10:48
Eventually, they will take all of our rights and personal beliefs. They will police us on what we can say and do. Not in my lifetime, but it's coming. Which makes us nothing less than a communist country. I assume by the time my grandkids are born, they will be programmed to be robots for the #MeMovement. American and World history books will be taken out of the schools because what's in them offend some people. Our kids will learn nothing more then to operate an iPhone and a computer. They will never learn about Hitler and the horrible things he did. Half of the first 20 presidents will be wiped out because they were slave owners or involved in a roundabout way. You won't be allowed to fly an American flag outside of your house because it might offend somebody. They're going to take our guns. Tell you there's certain words you can't use anymore. Shits never going to stop until we're a third world country. All the things I fought for are pissing down the drain. And this was not said in an ill manner. I believe everybody has the right to be equal, hell I fought for it. But when it comes to telling somebody what they can and can't do inside their house. That's where I draw the line. Was the guy an idiot for not taking the rebel flag down, absolutely. Should the guy lose his job over it, absolutely not. It wasn't like he was flying it in the front of his house.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 17:02 other posts 
I'm sure the flags displayed in his garage and the dining table decoration could have been overlooked HOWEVER the framed application, in my opinion, was a bit extreme.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 17:16 other posts 
Think if all the dead presidents that are on our currency, what do you think will become of that? Will our future money bear the likeness of Oprah?

Hey, if the dead presidents featured on our paper currency are offending anyone, please forward to me for proper disposal.
By #551147 14,Aug,19 19:05
CountryCouple54

A great man once quipped that, "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction". Truer words have never been spoken the way I see it.

Just an fyi for those who may not know... Most history is not being taught any longer. Not my opinion, but fact. Cursive handwriting is a thing of the past too. When we've grilled our children about certain figures, exactly like Hitler, they had NO real idea who he was or what he did. Nor many other historical events. But they sure as hell wanna teach sex class, without parental consent. 😠 That was one helluva spectacle to witness, I'm still kinda surprised I didn't get arrested. That's a story for another time though.

Anyway, public schools are indoctrinating our youth. Far too many parents have their heads in the sand to even notice. Much of what you say is the way it's going. Look at all the loons running for the Democratic nomination. Now I'm certainly not trying to make a political arguement here, just showcasing the insane ideology behind that many people and believe it or not... They have supporters that think that shit is normal. Blows my mind, as I cannot believe ANY ONE person, other than them, thinks any of that shit is good ideas. Those people will continue to run for office and when they finally get enough people on board for free everything from housing, education, health care, etc. This great country will fall! Sadly, It's coming!

Lastly... The officer in question may or may not have racist tendencies, who knows. He's free to be anyway he wants imo. That being said, he should NOT be in a power position if he has ANY racial bias. Whether he is a racist or not he should have been more responsible with ESPECIALLY the framed application or whatever it was on the wall. Just doesn't look good for a person in a power position, and now he will pay for it. I agree to a certain extent about what's inside your house, but when you serve the public, you should be serving with no bias for any particular race or gender, period! I can't say I necessarily feel bad for him. He knew the house was being shown to potential buyers why leave something so incendiary up for ALL to see? ESPECIALLY in your very public position?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 20:32 other posts 
I agree with the majority of what you said as well as what was said by CountryCouple54. Bias, in my opinion, extends beyond racial bias and seems to be for many things. It has been some 20 years ago that I took a Civil Service test and you are damn skippy that the only person I was ahead of in the hiring process was the white male. Call it what you want, BIAS is everywhere, it is life.
By #551147 15,Aug,19 00:02
Oh I believe that 100%! I've had a couple instances myself. About 6 years ago I ran across an ad for a Dump Truck driver. So, I call and what sounded like a black guy answered, I greeted him, told him my name and explained that I saw his ad for a position and was it still open. He said it was and began to question me on my experience with the job. As I was explaining the proper way to do things for safety etc. He stops me and says... Are you white? Lol I hesitated as I had never really been asked such a thing, so I said "yeah". He then says... Sorry we don't hire white people and hung up on me. 😯😯 Wow! Ok... Then about 6 months later I applied for a position with a very large cable company, passed all the tests, had the experience they wanted, everything. Got to the final interview and they explained that they would love to hire me as I was more than qualified to do the job. But they were under some sort of legal agreement under the fair hiring practice act or some bullshit like that, and that they have met the quota for white hires and could only hire minorities. Kinda in shock I said... "So, you're saying I'm the wrong color?" "Unfortunately, yes! But we will keep your file active and will call you when a position opens." I told them not to bother cause I was insulted. The person looked at me as if I was wrong for that... WTF!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 15:11 other posts 
A KKK application is likely to be seen as racial bias..
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 16:59 other posts 
Absolutely, and most likely, this is what is prompting reopening and further investigation of the the shooting and killing of an unarmed black man from 10 years ago.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 19:42 other posts 
An update;

Charles Anderson, the Muskegon police officer that had a Confederate flag and a framed KKK membership application displayed in his home, was terminated after two decades of service.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Sep,19 00:09 other posts 
Terminated.. and now off to win millions in a lawsuit
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,19 12:54 other posts 
Wow,that is sad.That shows how much the city and it's people appreciated his service and putting his life on the line for them for 20 years. Just because of what he had in the privacy of his home he looses his job?. Sad.Very sad.That to me is discrimination. He was in no way hurting anyone,violating anyone elses rights,nothing.What he had in his home is his bussiness. He should move to the south where the cops don't have to be ashamed to fly their flags on thier lawns in memory of their ancestors that died fighting for what they believed in.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,19 22:50 other posts 
I suspect that you are right, I'm not sure how his union allowed his termination to happen.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 10:18 other posts 
This is based on no evidence other than what I have read and seen on the news etc and probably totally unfair but so many U.S policeman do not appear to be the brightest apples in the barrel. This is surely proof of that.
Having said that I have seen evidence that the same is true of some U.K police officers.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 17:06 other posts 
I'm curious, what makes you feel that U.S. policemen are not the brightest apples in the barrel? I'm not looking for a "fight", just would like a further discussion on the matter. Do you have the same opinion of all policemen or just the U.S. stock?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 18:07 other posts 
To be fair I am only going by what I have seen in the media and some of the high profile incidents that don’t reflect well on some of your policemen. Actually, I see within some of our own police signs of a lack of intelligence and integrity as well.
I could go off on a tangent about my concern about the quality of police. So really I wouldn't single out U S officers more than any others. But this story at the top of this thread really does show either a remarkable lack of awareness or amazing stupidity.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 18:14 other posts 
@Andthis is me- Stop being a whiny cunt with a chip on yer shoulder. Life will be easier.
By admin [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 19:12 other posts 
It's funny though that those are the very only people you want to leave guns in hands of...
By #551147 14,Aug,19 19:52
Amen! I may have to pull a hotpussy move and copy and paste this for her reading pleasure. 😉 Nah! She'll be along shortly with some numb nut rebuttal, I'm sure of that.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 20:21 other posts 
Hello!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 20:34 other posts 
By the way, I thought that I saw that she changed her name back to TWOWARMTTS2
By #551147 14,Aug,19 23:37
Oh yeah and dropped limp noodle... 😆
By #460385 14,Aug,19 21:00
Our oldest son is a police officer. I have no worries that he is educated enough to do his job. Until you become a parent of a child who chooses law enforcement as his or her occupation, you will never understand the stress. He is only 25, and can only hope he will last to retirement. The split decision to pull the trigger or be shot at first, requires split second decisions. Whether right or wrong, justified or not. He only has seconds to make that decision.--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutesI hate writing about this shit. I am 4th generation military. Now with a son who is law enforcement. Anything I say or talk about is frowned upon. Somebody always has something to say negative about veterans and law enforcement. It's a never ending battle. But think what your life would be like without either.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 21:12 other posts 
I don't believe that your opinions and what you talk about with regard to the military or in this case, law enforcement, is frowned upon. People do have differences of opinions on EVERYTHING.

Ha! Did you notice that admin agreed with Skittles and your posts?
By admin [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 21:30 other posts 
I'm not sure if you understood my remark. I find it funny that leftist think that policemen are dumb and immoral (I'm not saying they really are) but in the same time they insist the policemen should be the only people to carry guns.

This is not the only controversy. They also manage to think that politicians are corrupt, stupid and lazy and in the same time demand more power for government to regulate and run things.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 21:51 other posts 
I posted a couple links about IQ and a lawsuit regarding a man applying to be a cop.

As for what this policeman had in his home,had it not been up for sale,I think is his bussiness.
Having a KKK application on the wall does not mean he is or was a member or supports.Perhaps we should ask him.Perhaps it was 1 that his father gave him and he made the decision to not fill it out and has it there to remind himself of the fact he could have chose a different direction.
Sometimes reminders are just that,reminders.
The flags,Perhaps he had family that died fighting under that flag,We fly it here at home in the yard.It is not for hatred,it is flown to make sure those that died fighting under it are not forgotten.
Lives were lost,period.All life has meaning,regardless if any particular person aggrees with their thinking.
This is going to be a bad case of a LARGE ,exspensive mountian being made of a mole hill.
By #565792 15,Aug,19 01:49
(High) IQ is not very relevant for doing a policeman's job but a lot of common sense and some empathy is.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,19 13:57 other posts 
I agree that common sense AND empathy are very important.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Aug,19 21:50 other posts 
not one swinging sack libtard EVER worked a beat... and yet has the temerity to judge.

These pussy fags would shit their pants working south Bronx or a LAPD beat.. Would not even do a ride along.

The world looks much different at street level than having hours/days/weeks to judge.
By #598172 17,Sep,19 09:39
COUNTRYCOUPLE54, police officers and active military are high visibility groups. There'll always be someone that will bad mouth them. I think that most people are thankful that there are men/women that have the character to protect us from whatever threatens us. They do it with the knowledge that one day, maybe, they will be called to give their all for us. You have to be terrified,and, very proud. I would tell everyone that my son or daughter is serving as a soldier, cop, fireman, and teacher. That last one is for my daughter.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Aug,19 02:32 other posts 
Oh don’t get me started on the US police and guns. You make a very good point.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Aug,19 21:45 other posts 
@ admin... the irony is not lost...

By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Sep,19 23:18 other posts 
There's a photo contest going on now called "Your least appreciated picture". Does the person with the fewest votes win the contest?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 08:26 other posts 
NO! Their picture finally receives the recognition that they feel it deserves!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #614   #615   #616   #617   #618   #619   #620   #621   #622   #623   ...#768

Show your Genitals