Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #692

Pages:  #1... #687   #688   #689   #690   #691   #692   #693   #694   #695   #696   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 12:47 other posts 
I was flipping through SYD's recent uploads and I found a picture posted by drbighead57 to be disturbing. Damn! Is he wearing that Stephen King clown mask, It, or does his device have the ability to overlay something other than a yellow "happy face"?
By #551147 12,Jan,19 20:53
It looks like a rubber mask to me. I can handle the Clown part and even handle the Pennywise part. Combined with his cock was what was SUPER creepy. UGH!

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 10:50 other posts 
I would like to see something implemented for situations when derailed member(s) post off topic comments in random Forum threads that would allow the creator/host the ability to remove said posts. ALSO, a means of tracking their lapse of "good" judgment whereby they might ultimately be prevented the privilege of posting in the Forum for "x" amount period of time.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 11:37 other posts 
I don't think it will work...you have basically asked to moderate the content of your own thread....then what happens is, duplicate threads will just keep happening when you have removed a comment...
And it will just repeat itself, delete a comment, someone starts a new thread about the deleted comment in question..
Easier to just blacklist,or to ignore them I reckon
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 12:17 other posts 
Maybe so. And in the same light, if there is something like that available, it is possible for a member to use the "dump" button just to be spiteful.

It is unfortunate that some members are in constant need of immediate attention. I'm too old to play games.....
By #562152 12,Jan,19 12:14
I know,,,it's horrible. We should name them and repost their crap to shame them. That'll teach them,,,,
By #562152 12,Jan,19 12:28
Maybe so. And in the same light, if there is something like that available, it is possible for a member to use the "dump" button just to be spiteful.

It is unfortunate that some members are in constant need of immediate attention. I'm too old to play games..
Bella in answer to Mr_Blue
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Maybe you are too old to play games, but, you still like to insinuate, and make non-committal comments and when you get burned you can complain "Me? What have I done?"
Well, the only post in multiple forums was mine. And that was aimed at Mr Shitfaced Dgraff. But, what the heck,,,you want to own it? Go right ahead
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Oooooooohhhhhhh,,,Missy Bellaaaaa??? Are you going to block me like Mr_Blue says??? Will I become another Leo???
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 12:31 other posts 
You definitely don't know when to stop. The next time I block you will be the final time.
By #562152 12,Jan,19 12:47
Why???? you closing your account??? Don't do it because of me. If you are going to do that, do it for the hypocritical way you treat people with your innuendos. For the amount of people you have insulted, blocked or made fun of, not to mention the many you ran out of the site.
By #545732 12,Jan,19 17:32
Oh, please stop.
By #562152 12,Jan,19 17:50
Whoknows,,please expand your comment. Am I bothering you or are you having an orgasm?
By #545732 12,Jan,19 18:09
Hahaha! An orgasm? I should be so lucky

Aww, I just think it's a shame how there's such a constant bitterness going on here at the moment. I don't want to stick my nose in and, trust me, the last thing I want to do by saying something is piss people off, but it's not nice coming to the forum to see more and more fighting, especially when I've chatted with a few and I know they're sweet people. It doesn't help when the flames are fuelled by comments from "spectators" being thrown in just to stir it up even more. Fair enough, I know we're not here to discuss world peace etc, but still.
By #562152 12,Jan,19 18:26
love you for that.
By #545732 12,Jan,19 18:29
I'm glad you took what I said with the respect I intended
By #551147 12,Jan,19 20:51
I feel all warm and tingly, now. Fuzzylike

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,18 23:43 other posts 
Hey, EVERYONE! This is a fck site, for fck sake! I want to know what your views are on cocks, pussies AND tits.
By #460385 31,Dec,18 00:21
Saggy tits and Walruses. That's my observation.
--------------------------------------- added after 80 seconds

And morons making topics, that Walruses are fit.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,18 02:18 other posts 
No, no, no.....please refer to my blog, do not make disparaging remarks against key members.
By #562152 31,Dec,18 09:40
CC54,,let's not forget men that refuse to admit they are gay
By #562152 12,Jan,19 20:34
Bella, let me help burying the other thread
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 20:41 other posts 
Why don't you begin by not posting your stupid comments here.

If you want to know why members think you are another member's puppet, spend 20 points and make that thread all about you.
By #562152 12,Jan,19 20:49
You must excuse me. I understand my stupid reactions give you a headache.
--------------------------------------- added after 23 seconds

I was only trying to help
By #487013 31,Dec,18 02:11
I thought it was a site that was initially intended to show off naked bodies.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,18 02:29 other posts 
True enough, but to what degree?

Are members required to have multiple pages of naked pictures to be considered legit? Gosh, there a SYD members that post pictures of their "girlfriends", some members have pictures visible only to their friends (all 3 of them), there is at least one member that chooses to post pictures that weren't even taken in the 21st century. And there is a big contributor in the forum that does not post any pictures.

In most cases, people contribute, just in different ways.
By #487013 31,Dec,18 09:49
I dont know, I think im going to start taking pictures of armpits and elbows and posting them. Those are naked body parts.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,18 09:54 other posts 
Strangely enough, some people DO get off on armpits. I've not heard about anyone getting off on elbows but hey ho, I'm sure there are.
By #487013 31,Dec,18 09:56
Did you just call me a ho? 😂 j/k
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 08:46 other posts 
I have no ax to grind on this issue but for me the genuine spirit of this site is that members post photos of themselves. So I agree with Angelofdeath

Now of course how many different ways can you post photos of your dick or pussy? So maybe that is why many members take to posting photos other than of themselves.
If they want to post older photos, I don't have a problem with that but it has to be clearly admitted and preferably alongside current photos.
You are of course correct that members do contribute to the site in many different ways, without posting many or indeed any photos, and that is perfectly fine.

I think we all take from, and contribute to this site what we want. That sounds good to me.
By #562152 01,Jan,19 14:03
If it wasn't for the drama and bullshit in the Forum this site would be boring as fuck. Hell, I don't even look a pics anymore unless friends post new ones. And we only have 20 on our friends list.
CountryCouple54
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

[deleted image]
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,Jan,19 17:39 other posts 
That is rather sad, don't you think.

By #551147 02,Dec,18 17:31
Oh my goodness! I thought I had pressed the wrong button. Now where's my popcorn...
By #562152 12,Jan,19 20:43
And butter

By #569341 05,Dec,18 07:04
What is with guys on here taking photos whilst on the shitter. Yeah, ok - gay/bi/even some straight guys like their prostate stimulated (not me)...but taking a picture of your cock whilst sitting on the shitter post hanging a dump... Really?!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,18 09:55 other posts 
I have wondered that myself.

You have assumed they have captured their picture "on the shutter post hanging a dump". Is it possible that some men sit to take a leak? I recall inquiring about the number of bathroom pictures that were posted and I was kindly reminded that the bathroom might be the only place in a home where you might find the most privacy.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Dang! Shitter auto corrected into shutter!
By #562152 12,Jan,19 20:38
New forum,,,shitter pics
By 2nice [Ignore] 05,Dec,18 09:57 other posts 
I’ve never understood that either. Those type of pics are EVERYWHERE!!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Dec,18 11:59 other posts 
I think a lot of it is because the crapper is a private spot, their wangers are out in the open, and they are bored...so they snap a few pics to pass the time before wiping...

By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,18 11:34 other posts 
Since folks are saying guns kill people and it is not people killing people,does anyone have a photo or evidence that would indicate how these guns are leaving their safes and desk drawers all by themselves and pulling their own triggers? Much less propelling themselves from point A to point B. And how are they reloading themselves?
Are they taking humans hostage? for my measly gun to move,I have to move it.It is heavy and unable to function by it's self. Should I fill out a disablity form for it since it can't go out and murder all by it's self? Hell,I even laid it in the seat of a running 350hp pickup truck and it couldn't reach the gas pedal!

the problem is A human,with a desire to take another life picks up the innocent gun and forces it to kill by pulling it's trigger and causing a explosion ,propelling a light wieght object made of lead at high speed into another human. Until you find the cause of someone wanting to take another life and FIX THAT, everything else you do is a waste of time..
By #562152 12,Jan,19 20:37
They are very sneaky

By #562152 11,Jan,19 23:36
WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY, FROM BELLA TO THE LAST FOOL ON SITE, EVERYONE THINKS THAT LIX AND/OR AUSSIE IS MY MENTOR/HERO/KEEPER/MINDER/ OR ANYTHING MORE THAN MY ON LINE FRIENDS. IS THIS THE WAY YOU PEOPLE LIVE YOUR LIVES ON LINE? ARE YOU PEOPLE SO SHALLOW, SO INTO THIS CRAP WE CALL SYC/SYD THAT YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY ACT THIS WAY??????yyyyy
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Replies

CC54. EMOGY OMG OMG OMG
Bella. Show me where I said that
Dgraff. I've pulled myself from my bootstraps so be careful
Blondie
Scorpio. Where is my popcorn
Mr_Blue. You already lost
JustWill she's crazy, I'm blocking her
Godzillas the Japanese don't have respect for monster
Pfad. Crap
Admin. It worked better when it was a gay site
AngelofDeath I used to be a troll but now I'm just a cunt

DID I LEAVE ANYONE OUT???

SECOND ROUND
BELLA. Did you have to post this here?
By #551147 12,Jan,19 20:19
😉
By #562152 12,Jan,19 20:21
Buttered I assume?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 20:24 other posts 
Please, don't encourage her to continue posting her stupid crap here. She makes my head hurt.

This was posted 8 times last night because the woman is excessive. I was happy when there were enough posts to bury this on Page #2 but now it is front and center, once again. Please.
By #551147 12,Jan,19 20:30
DOH! 😖

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 10:30 other posts 
For any and all members that are so narrow minded that they think that because this is a sex site, members are only interested in fucking, YOU ARE SO WRONG!

This thread, which began on May 18, 2018, has almost 4600 posts. If the RANDOM BULLSHIT thread /forum/thread.php?id=20587#9135
had not been dumpster'd, the thread would have nearly 15,000 posts. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
By #562152 12,Jan,19 12:16
I agree. There are many that are interested in blow jobs, tit sucking, golden showers, and my favorite, judging who has the biggest cock.
--------------------------------------- added after 45 seconds

BTW, pipe???I use a BONG
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 12:19 other posts 
Don't you have enough common sense to know when to stop?
By #562152 12,Jan,19 12:20
AWWWW,,,cum on,,,it's all in fun,,
--------------------------------------- added after 27 minutes

changed my mind,,,it's not in fun,,
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 18:16 other posts 
I think it's fun Blondie I'm your huckleberry
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 18:18 other posts 
What does it mean when you say you are her "huckleberry"? Is that like saying that I'm a thorn in your side?
By #562152 12,Jan,19 18:28
I don't know either,,

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #687   #688   #689   #690   #691   #692   #693   #694   #695   #696   ...#768

Show your Genitals