pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10  

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 15,May,19 15:04
[deleted image]

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Mongo [Ignore] 10,Sep,24 07:48 other posts 
EvilFairy, AKA ChainsawGutsFuck, AKA AxCx, AKA Fairy Dust & who knows how many over the many years its been coming here, its current user tag is now AntiSocialMasterbater wonder what it will be tomorrow

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Sep,24 11:11 other posts 
#610414 start to care... and worry!
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 09,Sep,24 13:28 other posts 
Test

By Mongo [Ignore] 08,Sep,24 23:03 other posts 
Another weak act by "ChainsawGutsFuck" now EvilFairy

/blogs/58334.html

By Mongo [Ignore] 08,Sep,24 21:55 other posts 
EvilFairy AKA "SlutGuts", "ChainsawGutsFuck", "AxCx", "Fairy Dust" & many others over the years.

Lay the fuck off "Slugguts" or more is coming.

Be satisfied with your weak 🚫blacklisting🚫 & back the fuck OFF, or there will be much, so much more, coming out about you, ya fucking has been dumpy slag

By Mongo [Ignore] 24,Aug,24 05:32 other posts 
Been a big day for me leading onto spring catching up on yard work, spring cleaning.

I see member tecsan has a few useless stabs as per usual,
member Zainn122 came at me with a hit on my wall & where is Queen bella! 🤷‍♂️

Who gives a fuck, I'm still busy with my rl, that these 3 losers do not have 🤷‍♂️

My friends, I'll catch up again in a couple of days.

Love always
Me Mongo 💖
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Aug,24 12:50 other posts 
zainn122 you filthy mongrel! Take a bath
By Zainn122 [Ignore] 27,Aug,24 13:00 other posts 
No they love the smell of my cock and ass !
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Aug,24 20:04 other posts 
because yer avg filthy Indian has not sense of smell
By Zainn122 [Ignore] 28,Aug,24 12:49 other posts 
I’m not Indian plus I prefer to suck white uncut cock
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Aug,24 10:04 other posts 
Indian, paki rat- same fucking thing. Both are mongrels
By Zainn122 [Ignore] 02,Sep,24 03:17 other posts 
How you’re just rude
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Sep,24 20:11 other posts 
If you need to have a cry- step out
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 06,Sep,24 20:53 other posts 
. If my cock smelled like ass, I would poor bleach on it
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,24 22:11 other posts 
no Cody, I learned today that the reason women get their belly buttons pierced is to have a place to hang a air freshener. so perhaps that would work for a male also?
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 07,Sep,24 00:58 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Sep,24 08:33 other posts 
zainn122 here is your bathtub

By PITBULL [Ignore] 07,Sep,24 09:09 other posts 
Zain122 you're in Contempt of Court for failure to clean your page.
By Zainn122 [Ignore] 07,Sep,24 10:09 other posts 
Mine doesnt as I’m sure you ain’t smelled my cock and anus
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Sep,24 10:56 other posts 
Not going to either dirty rat- I would kick you with my footballs spikes
By Zainn122 [Ignore] 07,Sep,24 11:15 other posts 
That’s wrong

By Mongo [Ignore] 04,Sep,24 06:42 other posts 
Miss my rifle, had to be returned to the shop for repairs 😢

/lycl5ntmppvepic.html
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,24 17:19 other posts 
I don't own 1 of those, they function I guess, but i prefer to be able to aim and shoot my target with the first or second shot,not throw 30 at it and hope 1 hits.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 04,Sep,24 17:37 other posts 
I like my beretta, it feels strong

By #610414 [Ignore] 01,Sep,24 11:05 other posts 
sir-skittles you posted here:

"#610414

Old lump- we took all your forums!"

Since you can't get it up anymore, it must have satisfied you to DO ALL THT. However, let me remind you, I don't own any forums, or, as Bella! says, " it's not a forum, it's a thread"
Give it up, little pee-pee. I don't care anymore.

Precious Green

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Sep,24 08:15 other posts 

Old lump- we took all your forums!

By Mongo [Ignore] 30,Aug,24 02:59 other posts 
Back in the olden days, when all ya needed was guts & a big set of balls

[deleted image]
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Aug,24 07:08 other posts 
I never cared much for Indian motorcycles after what they tried to do to Harley Davidson back in the 1920s they tried to put Harley out of business and it backfired Harley survived and it gave Indian motorcycles a bad name
By Mongo [Ignore] 30,Aug,24 07:16 other posts 
I see Indian has made a revival these days though, but ya cant go past a Japper any day
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Aug,24 07:24 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,24 10:13 other posts 
indians hand shifter was on the wrong side to.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Aug,24 10:03 other posts 
You can't trust an Indian

By Mongo [Ignore] 28,Aug,24 00:17 other posts 
🚨WARNING🚨

Russia has commenced Nuclear War on all NATO Countries.

Take Shelter NOW !!!!!

/blogs/58266.html
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Aug,24 08:30 other posts 
If Putin was smart now would be the time to wage war on the world being that the rest of the world hinges upon what American does right now we are at our weakest point ever the American people don’t even know who is running our country is it old Joe Biden who can’t even remember he is the president or is it that cackling jackal Kamala Harris or that nigga Obama whom I thought all along no one knows for sure what good is it to have all this military weapons if our government cunts are afraid to use them I mean we fucked Japan up bad there is still people dying to this day from radiation we have the technology to be the number one world power but the liberal government are too scared to show our might
By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,24 19:37 other posts 
It's a shame what America looks like to the world right now. Not all of us are dumb, but only the dumb 1's are on the news, cackling harris and sleepy joe.
I just wish all of us didn't have to pay the price for biden and his ilk's sorriness.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Aug,24 20:45 other posts 
Absolutely we are a joke in the rest of the world’s eyes 👀
By Mongo [Ignore] 29,Aug,24 08:47 other posts 
phart & dgraff

I'll step out on a limb & say something about your politics, not that I really know not much about it, that's why I don't usually step in to American politics here, on the odd occasion I have made a say, I have been stepped on like a bug, as an outsider I wish to express a few things that I observe.

1. You guys seem to focus on the figure head (President we have a Prime Minster as still part of the Crown). These people are just figure heads of the policy their political party behind them, the running for president atm seems to have figure heads that are both donkeys, one stepped down recently & maybe moved into a retirement home. I don't know don't really care.

2. In AU we have 2 primary political parties, one favoring industry & companies, the other favoring the worker, times can be good favoring the companies/industry grows wealth, after a period of time the worker suffers lessening wealth, at that point election votes in the party favoring the worker, good for a period of time, wealth grows but then wealth diminishes, then the parliament favoring companies/industry get back in & round & around it goes.
Yin & Yang I guess.

3. As a outsider you guys may think that other countries see you as a joke, for myself I don't see it that way, you guys seem to put so much energy into people that figure head your 2 major political parties, these political parties would have plusses & minus with their policies that would off set each other, in some time one party would energize growth, once their growth started failing, get the other guys in, Yin & Yang.

What I do see as a joke though it the figure heads that American politics globally seem to focus on that the rest of the world see in our media, there is Trump & the old senile fart (honestly, watched this guys press release after Trump was shot, standing up for Trump but the guy dribbled a bunch of shit & even at a point seemed to loose the point) that has stepped down now & someone else has stepped in his place half way through the campaign.

Not all outsiders might see it the way I do, but surely I am not the only one, as leaders of the free world, honestly for myself personally, I expect more, much more 🤷‍♂️
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Aug,24 12:53 other posts 
Absolutely i agree

By Mongo [Ignore] 29,Aug,24 07:56 other posts 
Some times life throws ya a wild card, gotta tend to business

By Mongo [Ignore] 24,Aug,24 06:51 other posts 
The truth behind war in 1913 exposed /ep1jja7lmeg4pic.html

By #610414 [Ignore] 20,Aug,24 10:46 other posts 
Come on Mongo, give us a break. You are giving the thread a rancid smell
You, whom, in previous site lives, were a sexalothotcockwithwantsandneeds that made me happy to read about you and wife/twin dolls/pitbull need to drop this garbage and start swinging that tasty appendage of yours. 🤣🤣😈
By Mongo [Ignore] 20,Aug,24 18:58 other posts 
Fuck off back to your thread Saggy #610414
By #610414 [Ignore] 21,Aug,24 17:13 other posts 
I started this thread. You can co-opt it but I'll post here any time I want. Why don't you spend some points and start your own thread?
By Mongo [Ignore] 21,Aug,24 18:02 other posts 
You didn't start this thread fuckwit, member #578610 did, that member no longer exists, so fuck off & don't tell me how to use my points or I'll come over to the thread you currently occupy, that was started by member #610414 that also no longer exists & spam the fuck out of it.
By #610414 [Ignore] 21,Aug,24 20:21 other posts 
both of those members was me. Ask your friend, Bella!
By Mongo [Ignore] 21,Aug,24 20:28 other posts 
What's in a name? What is my name? I’m getting requests to put a name to my profile. In my previous accounts I’ve used Twowarmtts 1,2,and 3, CAT, and a few others. sir-skittles, pitbull, mongo and a few others, have dedicated tons of blogs, forum threads, and other posts to complain/denigrate me.
With a name, every other member remembers me being the subject of these blogs and posts. That's why now I use a number for my member name. No one remembers it two minutes after reading it and in a chat, no one cares. An added plus is that all those blogs about the saggy granny are no longer relevant. 🤣🤣😈
/blogs/58156.html

Have you not denounced your previous existences here FFS Granny, I have lost things from previous profiles here as well than I tried to reclaim them & they were destroyed out of spite, so move on & stop crying to me, I don't fucking care
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

I dominate this thread now so stop winging to me or I will spam "NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III", I already have a simple easy plan to do that so fuck off & leave me alone
By phart [Ignore] 21,Aug,24 22:19 other posts 
Regardless if there ever was a real person or not that the saggy granny chronicles were based on, they are funny as hell to read and do such a good job of creating visuals in the theater of your mind while reading.
I mean really, who would even imagine a fellow being strapped up in a harness and carried around the house trailer by a garage door opener on a long track? I have not even thought of that having actually helped invalid people that coulda used a contraption like that.
By Mongo [Ignore] 21,Aug,24 22:31 other posts 
Such terrific, entertaining & well thought out stories, the Yacht Club one & the failed trip to NYC were by far some of my favorites.

Saggy should be proud to have been a character in them, Me Mongo certainly is
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 22,Aug,24 01:11 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,24 10:53 other posts 

I am hoping to see more "Saggy goes to ---" story's. Very entertaining.
Maybe San fransisco where she will be walking along trying to use the poop location app to take the cleanest sidewalk or something.

Or "Saggy goes to the DNC". can you imagine the description of her reaction to bumping into Obama, her idol?
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Aug,24 07:10 other posts 
How about a story about the saggy granny divorcing that lump Charlie and falling in love with a real man Donald trump only he don’t love her back he just wants to play a little game called grab ass and now she is stalking him
A love story so to speak
By phart [Ignore] 23,Aug,24 10:18 other posts 
By #610414 [Ignore] 22,Aug,24 12:11 other posts 
Ok, if you can't stand some criticism, so be it, but, let me say this, "If all you can bring to the forums is hate and division, then you are of no use to the site." Good luck with this thread.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10  

Show your Genitals