Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10  

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 15,May,19 15:04
[deleted image]

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Aug,24 01:42 other posts 
wirda shit bag, tidy up your filthy page
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

Easier still wirda just delete your scummy profile, you wont be missed
--------------------------------------- added after 33 minutes

How say it wirda you bag of garbage
--------------------------------------- added after 41 minutes

You can 🏃‍♂️ but you cant hide freeloader
--------------------------------------- added after 56 minutes

[deleted image]

What a fucking joke

By Mongo [Ignore] 13,Aug,24 08:41 other posts 
Member kebmo,

You decided to come after me, I have no real interest in beating up Premium members here, its is bad for business, you may have noticed that though my current campaigns, I only chase free loader accounts, not Premium unless they want to pop up & make asses of themselves (member Saggy #610414 I will always bash though, premium or not), much like you have, I have gone fishing for you, you know who I am now, you have decided to back off, I have thrown out a few lines in the water well baited, no nibbles.

You may not agree with what I am doing here with this profile, this world would be a boring place if we all were the same.

You have clearly backed of, contrary to some beliefs here I am a reasonable man, I am happy to co exist here with you, leave me alone, I am happy to leave you alone, go beating up my friends though, you know who they are, I am sure of that, I will back them up against you.

For now, I am happy to leave sleeping dogs lye.

Luv Always
Me Mongo 💖

By Mongo [Ignore] 13,Aug,24 05:29 other posts 
Because of my disfigurements, from trauma caused from my difficult birth, for many years, I have hidden my face within a hood, I wanted wanted to remain hidden & not wanting to scare the chlidr**n with my appearance

With the pressures that I have received from many members here, because I have remained hidden, also having the support on many of my friends here & supporters, I now feel its time, in my heart & soul, strong enough to reveal myself, this is me, Mongo unveiled 😬

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

By Mongo [Ignore] 12,Aug,24 23:43 other posts 
🗞️ Me Mongo's words of the day 🗞️

Where would the 🌎 be without laughter, take a stand up comedian for example, all the cunt does is makes jokes taken the 💩 outa other other cunts & himself.

Me Mongo, has been in & out of this site for many years now & there is a lot of uptight, wound up, stuck up dickheads here that are so wound up in their own frustrations, thinking they are so much more important than any other cunt here, I have something to say to you dickheads, listen up

"Chill out, have a banana 🍌 paddle pop & chill down, before you induce yourself into a heart attack".

Luv Always
Me Mongo 💖

By Mongo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 16:42 other posts 
Member Bicunova latest blog entry:
👉 /blogs/58099.html 👈

Tittled: Sharing wife.
The eventual plan. Working towards me suck her fuckers cocks and cleaning up after fuck her. I’d like to have her ride a guy so I can tongue fuck her ass.

So who do you think is going to fuck that 👆🤢🤮

Tap this link 👉 /contest.php?id=6037 👈
Enter the fat fuck in the photo contest provided, be quick, positions closing fast
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 18:23 other posts 
Mongo why do you feel qualified to judge others when you have yet to post a single photo?

Are you a fat, ugly vile fuck? Well that’s OK because everyone is welcome on this site regardless of how they look.

Is it acceptable to you that black, Hispanic and Indian people are also on this site or are we going to get rid of them too?

“Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.”
- Eric Clapton
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Bicunova
By Mongo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 19:03 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I guess anyone can share what they want to here as long as they abide by a few golden rules, as I to have the right to express myself the way I feel fit
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Like I have said before, this is the internet, its all make believe.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 19:05 other posts 
That does not address my concerns.
By Mongo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 19:14 other posts 
I really don't see that you have anything to be concerned about, I have no power here, I am just a member here just like any other member, well Premium that is, if anyone doesn't want to put up with my silly nonsense, they can just backlist my account, I don't care, that's why the panic button is a choice that every member here has access to
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 19:35 other posts 
Well I think you haven’t posted any photos because you were about 400 pounds with a teeny weenie little dick that you haven’t seen for decades and as it turns out you’re just a fat ugly vile fuck. Right?
How is that for silly nonsense you fat, ugly, vile fuck? Does it hurt your tender feelings when I call you a fat ugly file fuck? Well, get used to it. Every time I see you use that term. I will use it five times to address you, you fat, ugly, vile fuck.

Oh look at me and my silly nonsense. It’s just the Internet isn’t it you fat, ugly vile fuck?
So I haven’t you posted a photo? Are you too embarrassed of your fat ugly old fuck body?
Look at me exercising my right to express myself the way I see fit. Isn’t that my right you fat, ugly vile fuck?

Now I understand you can call someone fat ugly vile fuck but do you really need to?

Every time I see you use that term you will get a message similar to this from me. I will exercise my right on the Internet.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Bicunova
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Pusscock
By Mongo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 19:59 other posts 
You can call me what you want, I couldn't care less to honest, if I run around here being a asshole & a jerk, I deserve it don't you think
By Mongo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 20:55 other posts 
If the size of my dick is important to you, here is a link to our 🌲 only registered users can see external links you can check it out there & if you wanted to you could even subscribe to our Fansly account & see more of the W&H content
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

There is a nice hand job vid on the Twitter account you should check it out, was really popular when it used to be posted here
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Aug,24 19:05 other posts 
Give him a picture how about the one of mongo with the hood over his face and the one eye hole cut in the hood
That’s my favorite
By Mongo [Ignore] 12,Aug,24 22:21 other posts 

Me Mongo

kebmo
By Mongo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 19:52 other posts 
As far as content goes, I have been behind some of the most successful & controversial content profiles here over the last 15 years, the "Doll" account & the "W&H" accounts were my latest.

I coped quite a bit of shit with the doll account, I knew it would be controversial, even though with this profile I am carrying on like a idiot, I am no idiot, all I wanted to do was bring something new to the site, you know, as something a bit different.

I am sure you would have come across "Wife & Hubby"

I deleted both of those accounts & a couple of others I had here, all Premium, to my knowledge I am the only one that has had 4 Premium accounts here at 1 time.

The W&H content I was sharing was filmed mostly about 10 years ago, I am a fat ass now & no longer want to be filmed or photographed, the wife also has put on extra pounds & no longer wants to be filmed, although nearing the end we did put up a few things that were filmed recently.

I got the shits with the place because there were restrictions put on some of the type of content I was sharing & it had to be removed, I thought fair enough, but many others here share that type of content here & continue to do so, so I thought it was in bad taste so I deleted.

After that I came back with another profile, it wasnt around long I deleted that.

One of the 4 Premium accounts was one called Mongo, formed of a character included in the Saggy chronicles here, the character being her son in the stories, so I decided to bring Mongo back when I sniffed the return of that piece of shit Saggy to boot her around, she blacklist me & quite a few of my friends, I got bored, so I decided to take the direction of hunting fakes & booting a few fatties around, although as I say I 2 am a fat ass, but certainly not so as the ones I am booting around.

So that's my story & I will continue to be a asshole, its a lot of fun & use the account also to remain in contact with my friends here.

Luv Always
Me Mongo 💖
By phart [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 22:12 other posts 
Well from what I can tell from the abuse panel assholes are welcome here with open arms.
so you must feel right at home!
By Mongo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 22:16 other posts 
🏠 sweet home
By phart [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 23:35 other posts 
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 23:51 other posts 
Mongo
By Mongo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 23:59 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 12,Aug,24 08:25 other posts 

By Mongo [Ignore] 12,Aug,24 00:16 other posts 
Is it true what I hear about Canadian's, like, they are, well, sort of like American's, but they sound funny & are way more stupid, that's what I picked up from South Park anyways & apparently they like to fuck their uncles 👇

👉 only registered users can see external links 👈

It's on the internet so it must be true
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Aug,24 06:16 other posts 
ask @ kebmo @
By Mongo [Ignore] 12,Aug,24 06:24 other posts 
kebmo what say ye

By Mongo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 16:23 other posts 
🐖Fat Ugly Vile Fucks Female 🐗 - New 📸 Contest

Do you consider yourself to be a big, fat, ugly, vile, female that no on wants to fuck, because you so fat, ugly & smell real bad.

This could be your time to shine 🤗

This photo 📸 contest will be right up your Arby's you fat fuck

👉 /contest.php?id=6037 👈
--------------------------------------- added after 49 seconds

Don't miss your chance luv, positions are filling fast 🤢🤮

By Mongo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 02:20 other posts 
Member tecsan this is your last & final waring, I have left a few messages on your wall.

You started your shit with me, so I lashed out, don't mention me forthcoming in anything I am happy to call a truce, I have other projects I am working on within this site having to deal with a insignificant worm like you, it's a annoyance more than anything.

You Keep blubbering on about some member called "Freddy". I have done member searches of this alleged member "Freddy" he seems to have no existence on this site 🤷‍♂️

Are you on drugs or something member tecsan I'm not sure, but I want to express what I think of illegal aliens like yourself takin refuge before advancing to taking illegal entry into North America

I support you struggles in your feeble life member tecsan I just hope god, helps you in you final journey into freedom in North USA ya fucking spick 🤗
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 02:35 other posts 
Try PITBULL aka freddy, you obviously do not pay attention. Remember you fucked with my page first so fuck off bitch.
By Mongo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 02:43 other posts 
U are a true fuckwit as expected , so let the games continue idiot lol --------------------------------------- added after 14 minutesYou know tecsan you a mysterious piece of shit, you always pop up here more or less the same time every day 5pm AEST, your not American they are all sleeping atm but I will track you down you piece of shit if it's the last thing I eva do
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 02:49 other posts 
Did you notice my comment on your wall? I doubt it. Oh I really do not give a shit though, like I said this is a faggot site.
By Mongo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 03:01 other posts 
No I didn't see that message I have done now, happy to keep a truce bloke
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Happy to part ways 🤷‍♂️
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

your latest message on my wall is clear. I am happy to coexist on this profile with you & not be nasty to each other I will tidy shit up & I thank you for this opportunity, I have other stuff going on that this profile is about not bashing established members around here
By Mongo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 03:22 other posts 
I have deleted all of my shity comments left on your wall & yours mine, I have left some shity stuff within your content shown, please feel free as part of this amnesty to delete, I wont be removing stuff from my friends that do not like you, they are not part of this amnesty
By Mongo [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 03:34 other posts 
I have also announced a favorable mention to both our walls basically saying we are now neutral with each other & our battle together is now over unless someone is naughty 🤭.

I wish you well on your way
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 11:36 other posts 
Lady Tecsana surrenders?

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Aug,24 11:34 other posts 
Saggy #610414 is Charlie looking over his shoulder?

Registered means for life!

By Mongo [Ignore] 10,Aug,24 18:38 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Another one Bites the Dust

Case regarding fake profile
Fake profile user tag: Termina
Date: 10th August 2024
Fake Ref No:FA0008

Is now closed
🚫This member does not exist🚫
(this member nick was Termina, the account was recently deleted by the user)

By Mongo [Ignore] 10,Aug,24 18:28 other posts 
Hey everyone 🙋‍♂️,
Me Mongo & I have some exciting news 🤗

I have heaps of friends now, befriended Mongo: 7, blacklisted Mongo: 8, so that's 🤔, let me see, 7 + 8 = 20

I have 20 friends now, yippee, whose coming along to Mongo 20 friend party, your all invited 🥳💃
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Doesn't anyone want to come to Mongo party

By phart [Ignore] 03,Aug,24 22:03 other posts 
Leo

I also found why leo enjoys sponge bob square pants.
He feels right at home!

Edit, he always calls me derogatory things like racist.
Defense mechanisms that come into play anytime he encounters someone that does not submit to his ideals.
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 04,Aug,24 11:36 other posts 
Leo is trailed
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Aug,24 13:37 other posts 
Leo is a fat, AIDS ridden cunt. A bitter lardo!
By phart [Ignore] 04,Aug,24 20:40 other posts 
I don't know all that, wouldn't bother to try to prove it either way, but I can tell you from my observations that he is a grouchy ,hate filled man that wants us to believe he is the all knowing, but when challenged, to explain something simple, he goes on the defensive of his ideas and does not respond to the question.
I was under the impression he had some college under his belt but I doubt it.
By #610414 [Ignore] 07,Aug,24 10:33 other posts 
Phart, calling someone a racist is derogatory only if it’s not true otherwise it’s the TRUTH.
I truly believe you don’t realize that what you say or describe is not racist. I truly believe that your ideas about society are what it ought to be. None of it true, so you have to get used to being dumped on. Sorry.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,24 10:58 other posts 
no, I will not submit to ignorance like leo's. his lack of common sense and inability to see what is actually happening are only contagious to those that can't think for themselves.
It is blatantly obvious that harris only celebrated her indian heritage until it became conducive to use her questionable black heritage to win votes.
Democrats use black people as tools to leverage their way into political positions only to forget about them once in place.
When a person runs for office ,they should be running on more than their skin tone, they should run on credentials, and she was NOT a good prosecutor, and fought hard to keep INNOCENT people behind bars.
By #610414 [Ignore] 07,Aug,24 15:46 other posts 
She's been in politics for over 20 yrs always running as black. And by all accounts she was an excellent DA and procecutor. Where did you get your facts?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,24 16:33 other posts 
apparently not the same search engine as you use.
Use duckduckgo and get some results that google and the mass media are not feeding into the system.
have you heard anything about the border the past week or 2? No, of course not, the so called "border czar" is running for pres and the media does not want you to see that she hasn't done her job.
By #610414 [Ignore] 09,Aug,24 09:50 other posts 
Both search engines offer video and image search functionalities and current news, but Google has a few more search tools related to shopping, books, flights, and finance. Both search engines also have navigable maps, but DuckDuckGo’s maps aren’t as robust as Google Maps, lacking the ability to save locations and user-generated reviews and images of key landmarks. It only shows information pulled from the web, such as business contact info.

In other words, if you use Fox and other far right web sites, that's where it will take you most of the time. Both are equal if YOU use know sites that tell the truth and generally are unbiased.
My comments stand
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,24 17:04 other posts 
Here ye go,

Does not work together with the other party,Hum?
"Joined bipartisan bills the least often compared to Senate Democrats "

your favorite info,
" Ranked most politically left compared to Senate Democrats "

Can you beleive this record?
"
Was 2nd most absent in votes compared to All Senators "

In other words, she aint there to do the job she is elected to do so how is she going to work as pres if she can't even show up in the senate???

By #610414 [Ignore] 09,Aug,24 10:06 other posts 
First, your own url points out that a good legislator and attendance are two different things. Second is that she was a senator and not the VP in 2020. Third, as president of the Senate she did a good job.
You MAGA people keep harping on illegal immigration in the Southern border. First, except for a handful of border states that would go bankrupt without cheap illegals, no one else gives a crap. Oh sure my taxes might go up a few dollars a year. I pay more to buy a couple of stakes. Second, not only did Trump serve four years in office but Congress has been dominated by Republicans, and nothing has been done or accomplished by your side of the table. Third, and let's not forget about the bypartisan bill that dealt with immigration in the Southern border that Trump asked the House to kill it because it would have made him look bad.
I don't believe this problem will ever go away no matter what party is in power.

By Mongo [Ignore] 08,Aug,24 01:21 other posts 
Now that's weird,

I haven't blacklisted anyone but Mamabear backlisted me (fair enough) & it appears I have blacklisted her, but I cant remove the blacklisting, nor did I put it into place in the first place, oh well, must have been an enforcement put onto my account from higher up 🤷‍♀️
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Aug,24 20:10 other posts 

she has had too much dinner and has a ratty looking minge!
By Mongo [Ignore] 08,Aug,24 20:13 other posts 
I think she bought one of Mommy's 🐀 merkins

By Mongo [Ignore] 08,Aug,24 01:00 other posts 
Mongo that's me 🤭 my theme song 🎸 for my SIO character

👉 /blogs/58062.html 👈

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10  

Show your Genitals