Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

POLITICS...Pertaining to the United States of America.

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #11

Pages:  #1... #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   ...#37

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 03:10  other posts
Your views, thoughts or simply opinions. The Economy is not well (understatement). I know there are some here that will try to link the country they are residing in as problems of the USA. Sorry the USA cannot be responsible for 100% of the problems in the world nor should they be expected to help repair all problems.

New Comment       Rating: -4  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Jul,24 06:54 other posts 
Did anyone read their love letters between Trump and Kim Jong un?
While he was the president, those letters should be publicly archived.
Since the Supreme Court declared almost everything official acts now,
those love letters are definitely official acts and therefore public ownership.

By phart [Ignore] 13,Jul,24 22:37 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

“I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye,” Biden said.

Ok so if Trump can be accused of causing a riot, could biden be accused of the attempted murder our President?

Frankly, I don't think so< Trump didn't order people to tear into a building, nor did biden order Trump shot, BUT using democrat logic?? eh, um, there could be alot of folks blaming biden.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Jul,24 23:05 other posts 
Putting someone (or something) in the bull’s-eye is a common term in the English language figuratively meaning to do something just right and to get the best result possible.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,24 07:07 other posts 
we that have a little common sense know that you are correct but if this had been joe, and Trump had said it, they would be pointing fingers.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jul,24 07:24 other posts 
Had the democrats paid me a large chunk of money in advance I would have done the job only i don’t miss my 50 caliber BMG bo mag with tripod at 2000 yards should have done the trick
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Jul,24 08:07 other posts 
I have seen those movies too. In the end, they always get the assassin.
Now one would try this, unless they were convinced of the cause.
They will either kill you on the spot or track you down and kill you.
So, I might be convinced you had the skills, but not that you would try.
You could be recruited to kill some of Trump's enemies, if you think it helps.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jul,24 08:33 other posts 
I’m not as stupid as you might think the price would be 5 million from 2000 yards away I would have enough time to get to my hired helicopter and air lifted to a small private airport where I would immediately fly out of the country to Mexico where I would then fly immediately to Afghanistan and disappear into the hills where I would then find and sell pieces of our left behind military equipment to groups like Alqaedia and isis and make millions more all off the stupidity of the democrats sounds like a plan to me
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

So you see the democrats hired the wrong man to do the job
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Jul,24 09:00 other posts 
Well, you've got a good plan ready, but you would need help from politicians
and intelligence agencies to pull it off, because you trying to arrange all of that
on your own, or just some smaller organization helping you, would trigger all the internet warning signs at the NSA.

This guy just had a gun and went to a Trump rally.
That's about as normal as you get (in the US). Impossible to predict.
That's why I don't consider a conspiracy the most likely hypothesis.
It's very difficult to pull off and not flag warning signs and not leave
evidence all over the place. Occam's razor says this is a lone gunman,
until evidence says otherwise.

It's possible Democrats hired him, but they would be incredibly stupid.
They either get a Trump replacement, with massive support
or they get an emboldened Trump, they cannot vilify as much anymore.
If Democrats want to kill someone, to win the election, it would be Biden.
"I'm sorry, our beloved president has died in his sleep, last night.
We now have to support the Kamala/Bernie ticket, to carry his torch."
That would be the end of your race and not the end of Democrats now.
What do you need; a few guys and a pillow, not a suicide killer.
First of all; I condemn any and all violence against any and all politicians.
Since Trump almost died from Covid, but then kept on spreading lies about it, my sympathy for the man is mostly gone, but I would feel bad if he actually got murdered. The man is evil, but there is almost no one in the world that I think deserves to get killed.
In all cases, Law And Order should prevail. And I am against capital punishment.

I see you're already speculating about the assassin's motives and want to see Biden involved in it. Can I remind you that when some MAGA idiot wanted to kill Paul and Nancy Pelosi, you lot all pretended it was some gay sex thing, including your president?
No self-respecting liberal or lefty is claiming this is any conspiracy by the right, even while Thomas Matthew Crooks was registered as a Republican and was wearing a T-shirt from a unrestricted gun rights activist group. I would expect him to wear something he would blend in with, but this is a very specific choice. It seams he is one of those right-wingers or libertarians who hate Trump, not a liberal or a lefty. Not everyone, who thinks like you, likes Trump. It just depends what internet algorithm conspiracy rabbit hole the guy threw himself in.

Would I believe Democrats are capable of actually conspiring to kill Trump? Well, they have shown themselves to be completely stupid in protecting the US against the fall of democracy, elevating the worst candidate for president towards that office, so I wouldn't put it past them. It would be the dumbest thing they could do, because whether he lives or dies, the movement to destroy democracy lives on, in an emboldened fashion.
If Trump dies, someone would step forward, who is just as evil or worse, but possibly more effective and who doesn't have such a clear record of r@pe, fraud, election interference and treason. If he lives, which he obviously will, he can and will use it to his advantage, in whatever way he chooses, either by act presidential, by starting civil war,
or anything in between.

I can't predict what exactly will happen, but I think the chance of it being good is very low.
I see dark times ahead.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jul,24 11:32 other posts 
You're very right my friend. I like your analysis. And I too think that dark times are ahead. Unfortunately.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,24 17:47 other posts 
we agree on this,
i am honestly surprised biden was not the first 1 to get shot at, and I expect him to be before this is all over.
my idea of Dark days as in we can't have safe, fair ,honest rally's ,debates and elections anymore.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jul,24 17:50 other posts 
You live in a very dangerous country
I'm surprised too. The argument is that the media has caused this attack by demonizing Trump. There is some truth to that, they are calling him a danger to democracy. So? He IS! They have a responsibility to say it.

If you see the clear stochastic terrorism that Trump is doing, targeting his political enemies, it's a downright miracle that no crazy MAGA lunatic hasn't killed Biden,
the preferred Democratic scapegoats, a judge, a prosecutor or anyone else involved in Trump's cases, yet.

Trump literally posts hit-lists on truth social. You lot all post your violent r@pe fantasies of AOC on the web. What you do is a million times worse.
The truth is, you don't have a reason, liberals do. Republicans are really threatening the soul of democracy.

Trump emails all his supporters with language clearly hinting at civil war.
"I'll need millions of patriots, standing by my side, ready to DEMOLISH the Deep State and rescue our country from these FILTHY LUNATICS!" That's him being chill.

You know what the 'Deep State' is? Just government workers doing their job. All those laws that the House writes and the Senate approves, need to be put into action. Budgets need to be adjusted, local authorities need to be informed, Tax regulation needs to be adjusted, software needs to be updated, tax inspectors need to be informed, the public needs to be informed, procedures need to be rewritten, personnel needs to be reassigned, hired or fired, contractors need to be asked for quotations, projects need to be finished, etc etc. If you have any legislative experience, like I do, you would know that it's a hell of a job to implement what higher management has puked over the organization this time. A well-working organization respects procedures and will inform their management if their ideas are causing unintended harm or are just not possible.

I understand why Trump hates that 'Deep State' so much; he's used to people doing exactly what he says, even if it's his dumbest idea ever. I'm sure that when he was president, they told him constantly that what he wanted was not possible, because the government has procedures.
He got frustrated, because he's a spoiled child and a dumb-ass. That's why he now want to get rid of all of them and turn them in to yes-men. Well, that's what they have in North Korea. He saw it and now he wants it.
I'm not making fun, when I'm saying you are asking for COMMUNISM. I'm not talking about communism how it's defined, but how Kim Jong Un and Stalin interpreted it.
Extremist nationalism, servitude to the elites, with a strong man controlling everyone, government controlled ideology and brutal persecution of the scapegoats. Every time this was implemented, millions of people and soldiers died to fight against this evil.
By #610414 [Ignore] 14,Jul,24 15:21 other posts 

By #610414 [Ignore] 13,Jul,24 18:47 other posts 
Trump was shot at a campaign rally. It looks like two shots fired. He was bleeding from the area of his right ear. It doesn't look that dangerous.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Jul,24 19:37 other posts 
Gunman, and one attendee are dead Trump has minor injury.
By #610414 [Ignore] 13,Jul,24 19:49 other posts 
It has comed to this? I can't believe it.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jul,24 20:41 other posts 
sadly it has,
if you notice, Presidents that try to make a difference are the 1's shot? Lincoln, Garfield, Kennedy, Reagon ,now Trump.
1 attendee dead, another shot bad, 1 source said 3 medivacs came and left.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jul,24 07:27 other posts 
Absolutely phart all the great presidents have had attempts on their life
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Jul,24 08:13 other posts 
The good ones were assassinated, the bad ones survived.
Or at least that is a trend. I have not checked all of them.
Evil does not favor good presidents.

By #610414 [Ignore] 13,Jul,24 16:03 other posts 
If the Democrats win both houses of Congress, they should codify Judaism as the national religion of the US government.

By sizzzlencock [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 05:41 other posts 
The only way Trump could win a debate against Biden is if Biden was dead..WTF is wrong with you people, can't you see that Trump is a conman??? The only thing he did was give tax breaks to the rich fucks and impose tarriffs supposedly on China that we as consumers have to pay...
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 19:46 other posts 
Back in yer box muppet i will personally call you when it’s liberal bashing time until then keep your trap shut
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 21:39 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Jul,24 06:27 other posts 
dgraff didn't argue anything, but just bullied the other side to shut it up.
He's clearly showing you're NOT the 'Freedom of Speech' people.

And you give that a thumbs up? I would be too embarrassed, if an ally did that.
That's why I never give a thumbs up, when a 'liberal' is doing that.

For 'Freedom of Speech', you need 2 things:
- Freedom to express your opinions
- Opinions that are yours
That last thing is often undervalued.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jul,24 07:09 other posts 
If there is one thing the democrats taught me is to win at all costs even if i have to cheat yes i used my might to shut a liberal up so what that’s a battle i won
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Jul,24 08:22 other posts 
Projection! Every accusation from a MAGA is an admission.
It's not a win, it's sign of weakness.
Winning with arguments is an actual challenge.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jul,24 10:49 other posts 
I would argue with him all day long if he wanted some but as I suspected he’s just another fat slob with a big mouth and nothing to back it up with
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Jul,24 11:04 other posts 
His appearance has no relation with his Freedom Of Speech.
He didn't have a 'big mouth', he argued against your candidate,
saying he's a conman and that the only things he did was giving tax breaks to the rich and impose tariffs supposedly on China that you as consumers are paying.
I don't see you argue against that, because it's quite accurate.

Sure, Biden is a zombie and will most likely die during his next presidency,
if he is elected, but he's still preferable to Trump. Even RFK Jr. is preferable
to Trump and he's a genuine lunatic, who had half his brain eaten by worms.
At least we can all have fun about them, but Trump is an existential crisis.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jul,24 11:18 other posts 
worm food
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Jul,24 11:21 other posts 
Yeah, both of them are worm food, but better them than me.
I like my life and I like to keep enjoying it for a while.

I don't like presidents who seriously ask why he can't use nukes, three times.
Or one that thinks nukes are a good idea to stop hurricanes.
Or brags that his button is bigger than anyone else's.
That combined with him having the shortest fuse of any president ever.
While surrounding himself with sycophants, who do whatever he asks.

At least democrats will put grandpa Joe back in his rocking chair.
We still have a world left and after 4 years I hope you vote wiser.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jul,24 17:26 other posts 
I gave the thumbs up for saying what needed to be said. Muppets that think biden could win anything need to be quite. biden is not in this world,he is just a puppet incapable of winning a pie eating contest on his own merit.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Jul,24 08:22 other posts 
And if Biden was running against anyone other than Trump, I would give you that. However, 90% dead Joe Biden is running against a guy who wants to destroy your democracy and turn the US into Russia. The supreme court gave him the power of a king and Trump would actually use that. The Republicans have plan (Project 2025) to destroy democracy and they need Trump because he changed their voters to the cult that the need to do that. There are several Republicans saying on camera that they are planning a revolution and that it would be bloodless, IF the libs give them what they want. Which is; just hand over the country to them, forever. That's the end of democracy.

Only Democrats would want to turn that back to how it was the last 235 years.
That's when you just vote to preserve your vote for the future.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,24 09:09 other posts 
what are the goals of biden's keepers? If they were good,they would not have to have a puppet to run the country as they worked behind the scenes.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Jul,24 16:10 other posts 
I have no idea. I'm sure most are regretting supporting him for the last months,
but now are thinking that replacing him is a greater risk than just soldiering on.
The longer they wait, the more difficult it will be to replace him.

Trump has been a puppet for the wealthy, by giving them their tax-cuts and he
has been a puppet to the Christo-fascists by giving them their supreme court candidates, who destroyed Roe v. Wade. He doesn't give a fuck about anything, besides being idolized. As long as you give him that, he's a good puppet to his overlords, who work him behind the scenes.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,24 16:29 other posts 
well, here is the way i look at this.
IF Trump was only out for himself, don't you think by now the torturous crap he has been thru would have been enough deterrent to just drop it? Have you ever wanted something so bad you would be willing to go thru all these trial and shit? Not much out there that would be worth it to me. And to think he had buildings, golf courses,mulitable homes,and etc, he had more than he ever needed,why go thru the hell?
Could it be that he knows if America fails,he fails?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Jul,24 16:55 other posts 
I agree he's tenacious. I think he thinks being president again is his only chance to keep the law from crashing down on him. Sure, Trump has a lot of assets to his name, but I think the value of his assets is overshadowed by his debts.
He has also been sucking at creating a cash flow from his assets. His cult has helped him a lot to keep him afloat, sending him hundreds of millions of dollars. It's his best grift ever. He cannot give that up, because he has legal expenses
to pay, for as much as he ever pays his lawyers.

Can you paint a picture of how you see America failing?
And how Trump might think he would be the one who can save it?

I agree America is failing, but probably for completely different reasons.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,24 19:01 other posts 
America is failing for so many reasons.
For example, the government allowed Remington to get sued so bad they sold their ammo division to a FORIEGN country to get cash. Who do you think will make ammo for us if we go to war? the enemy?

America is failing because nothing is made here, jobs consist of construction, and delivery types.
We were a manufacturing giant, Trump created tariffs to try to fix that. what little is made here, is expensive.
Take this for example,

The 1 i bought from wang fooey china, was about 30 bucks and has already failed. Lucky me found the Hexcon for 5 bucks at a yard sale! no way I could afford the American made unit.
The government has allowed for wages that are to high to pay and make a profit and keep prices low to compete with off shore equipment.
I could go on and on. But the failures are evident.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Jul,24 06:27 other posts 
If you want your government to control the military industrial complex, you should NATIONALIZE it. Because you want everything in the hands of private ownership, you have no control over it. By privatizing and deregulating everything, you give the owners full control over their investments, to do whatever they like with it, like selling and outsourcing everything that is important for your economy and national security.

I'm not saying you should nationalize everything, but if you want the US to keep some manufacturing jobs, you need REGULATION. Tariffs might work, but after decades of privatization and deregulation, what Trump tried to do was childishly naive. The consumer just ends up paying for those tariffs.
Trump was acting like a tough guy against Carrier, but ended up giving them lots of presents and then they went to Mexico anyway.
Trump withdrew the US from TPP, but the replacement was even more a giveaway to companies doing outsourcing. He's a cuck to big business, so he will always fail to protect manufacturing in the US. The corporations want deregulation, so he will give it to them. If they think they can make 0.1% more profit by screwing America, they will do it! And Trump will let them.

You cannot compete with the rest of the world on labor costs, because Americans cannot survive on the income of a Chinese, an Indian or a Bangladeshi. And even if an American company would pay their employees the same, they could still not compete, because their owners and top management takes much more of the profits than a Chinese, Indian or Bangladeshi company. It's a race to the bottom to even try to do that, completely destroying your consumption oriented economy. Working class Americans who try to survive on low wages are terrible consumers. Still, right-wingers have been trying to go this route, for decades now. That's why America is failing.

America became the strongest economy in the world, when it strengthened the working class. The American dream was that everyone could afford a house with a picked fence and a car and send their kid to school. You lost that, when Reagan started cutting taxes and cutting funding of social benefits for the working class. People's wages went down, their spending went down and tax income went down, resulting in even more cuts to spending. People started coping by working more and women entered the working place by necessity, to feed their families. Most people cannot rely on the income of just dad anymore. Many people don't even have the money to start a family in the first place.
To the employers this doesn't matter, they design their production to fit uneducated workers and just get immigrants to do the job. That's not the fault of those immigrants or Democrats who 'open the border', that's because of YOU, who voted for a party that gives the wealthy tax-cuts and deregulation. Tax-cuts crippling your social benefits and education and deregulation making it possible to pay wages only immigrants accept. If that doesn't create enough profit for the owners and top management, they just leave your country to find even poorer employees. There's no regulation stopping them.

Some of your American made products are indeed still better than cheap Chinese products, but that's you relying on your technical advantage, which you are losing rapidly. You don't invest in the technical advancement of your country, while China is investing trillions. When Democrats try to do something, like the chip-act, Republicans fight against it, because it costs money. And when you do invest, your public investments are only creating private profits.

You've been sold a lie, by the exact people who are destroying America and you keep supporting their efforts to destroy it even more. America can only survive as a high-tech economy with highly educated employees. Unless, you want to flip positions with China of a few decades ago, be poor like the Chinese all were and you be their assembly line workers, while China does all the highly skilled work and reaps the rewards from your back-breaking work.
It's heading that way, because they are smarter than you.
Your MAGA cult propagates ignorance. It's anti-education, anti-science, anti-knowledge and even anti-progress. That's not how you'll win from China.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jul,24 07:42 other posts 
Here is what I see is wrong with the democrats way of thinking they believe that you tax the wealthy heavily and give tax breaks to the middle class and the poor in thought that’s great but the wealthy own everything from your oil companies to McDonald’s and everything in between so if you tax them heavily they will either pack up and move to another country or they will raise their prices to compensate hurting the middle class and the poor 4 years ago gas was 1.80 a gallon now it’s 3.89 a gallon milk was under 3.00 a gallon now it’s 5.00 dollars a gallon my electric bill was 35 dollars a month now it’s 200 a month I could go on and on at least trickle down economics worked it was slow but it worked eventually the wealthy spent the money they were saving on taxes and it slowly filtered down through the middle class and the poor and it kept prices low
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Jul,24 09:30 other posts 
You are very much generalizing the Democrats there, because most of them are corporatists, who don't support taxing the wealthy heavily. The party as a whole comes out to a bit more taxes for the wealthy, but mostly make the wealthy pay closer to what YOU are paying, while still being very soft on them. The majority of them is indeed agreeing with me that is NOT OK that the wealthy are now getting away with paying almost NO taxes.
Only a minority is even thinking about making the wealthy pay close to what they paid only a few decades ago.

Whatever you are trying to point to with the prices going up, is not related to taxes, because Democrats were hardly successful in increasing taxes on the wealthy much. They cut some loopholes which were giving some of them the ability to avoid paying taxes and they party undid some of the tax-cuts of Trump, but the tax-burden of the wealthy was even higher before Trump.
That's just the facts.

Just because the wealthy are crying on Fox'News' about their taxes, doesn't mean they are right. They are lying to you.

Someone has to pay taxes to cover the expenses of your country. You need roads and education etc. and you have the biggest military in the world.
It's either the wealthy who pays for that or YOU. In the last decades, they have shifted most of the tax-burden that the wealthy paid to working class people and small companies. While they were doing that, the middle class was getting poorer. Those prices didn't go down, but people just had more and more trouble to pay for everything. Don't say you noticed nothing before inflation shot up (which started under Trump), because you know that's not true. The middle class was already dwindling for a long time.

That inflation was not caused by Biden and certainly not by Biden raising taxes. It was caused by shortages during the pandemic, but it continued due to GREED. Inflation is now back to normal levels, under Biden. You are not noticing, because that greed is still keeping the prices high. The oil price is back to normal, but they don't lower the gas price, because they love their RECORD PROFITS, and they fooled you to not blame them.
By BlazerDad [Ignore] 12,Jul,24 19:54 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 01:57 other posts 
He is dead, the family forgot to call the funeral home.

By Cody8789 [Ignore] 12,Jul,24 19:10 other posts 
Kamala not
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,24 19:27 other posts 

By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Jul,24 05:40 other posts 
Biden flops again two times.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Jul,24 07:04 other posts 
I haven't seen it, but I believe my favorite source. He agrees with you.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,24 09:15 other posts 
he called Zelenski putin. sheesh
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jul,24 09:50 other posts 
And don’t forget he said he is proud to be the first black woman to have served under the first black president
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Jul,24 10:43 other posts 
I know, it's all very humiliating.
But Trump did nothing but lying in that debate.
I know you don't care, but to me that was worse.
Every dictatorship starts with leaders lying so much
that no one knows the truth anymore. It's a strategy.

By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 05:17 other posts 
The dems got themselves in a mess.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 09:45 other posts 
With not replacing Biden or with something else?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 12:00 other posts 
it would take a lot of work to build up a new candidate this late in the race would it not?so that means the new 1 would probably the Kamel or hillary, which would be another train wreck.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Jul,24 12:11 other posts 
Yeah, I think so too. Maybe if it was someone very famous, it would work.
They did a poll, showing Michelle Obama would have a better chance of
beating Trump and Kamala Harris has about the same chance.
The rest would have even less chance to win than Biden.
I cannot express my level of disgust. I would vote for a Chihuahua over Trump.

However, in that poll were only very centrist Democrats.
They don't want to know how much chance Bernie Sanders has of winning
or any of the other well-know progressives. They only want a corporatist.

I'm sure Bernie Sanders would beat the crap out of Trump.
If you want to beat a fake populist, get a real populist.
The problem is that they rather loose to Trump than win with Bernie.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   ...#37

Show your Genitals