Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #33

Pages:  #1... #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 12:08 other posts 
When you are stirring a cup of coffee or a cup of tea, a bowl of soup or a pot on the stove, do you tend to stir clockwise OR counterclockwise?
By #460385 12,Aug,17 12:11
Wouldn't it depend if your left handed or right handed?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 14:03 other posts 
It may, but I'm not sure that that is the only factor, no?
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 15:24 other posts 
hmm... it would seem I stir clock-wise...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 16:21 other posts 
I, primarily, stir counterclockwise but if I think I need to switch, I'm flexible.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Aug,17 06:19 other posts 
Nope I just checked I stir counter clockwise
By _avg_ [Ignore] 13,Aug,17 13:58 other posts 
I create chaos, stirring one way at first then abruptly reversing several times. Greater turbulence = more even mix.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,17 16:30 other posts 
Now that's FUNNY!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Aug,17 21:40 other posts 
@_avg_
Same here, since I was little. I used to get some strange looks in the kitchen at a couple restaurants I worked at.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 13,Aug,17 21:35 other posts 
Counterclockwise using the left hand, and clockwise using the right hand.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,17 22:04 other posts 
Although countrycouple touched upon that, I did not include that I am right handed stirring counterclockwise. Thank you, jayman!
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Aug,17 23:41 other posts 
I'm a right handed chef. I stir a LOT. I stir clockwise and counter clockwise in order to make sure nothing sticks to the bottom of the pot or pan and whatever is in the pot or pan is fully mixed.

I do this with pants on if I'm at work.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 00:42 other posts 
Geez, kebmo, thanks for the additional information about you wearing "pants"!
By #525562 13,Aug,17 23:49
Not sure if this helps but after I piss I shake my dick in a clockwise motion.

By southsidestud [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 16:36 other posts 
Check out my video with 18 year old
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 18:23 other posts 
Why not spend 10 points and post your invitation to visit your page on the "Say Something" wall?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Aug,17 21:41 other posts 
You're what, 32? Having actual sex with someone who's still a teenager? Seems creepy to me, but what do I know?

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 13:54 other posts 
Just wanted to recommend anyone who doesn't want some creep sharing pics from their page as if they're his own, hoping to get more in return, blacklist 'HornyForWetPussy' when you get a chance. (He's never blacklisted any of the people who blacklisted him.) I dunno what you guys normally do about this kinda thing, but I filed a report a couple days ago with a URL for the original version of this screenshot where you could see the pics. Then let the girls whose pages he used pics from know about it.

Note: The conversation's displayed in reverse from having "At the bottom" checked. The reason it's black is my custom color scheme for this website because it was blinding me.

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

Just disregard this, since he's no longer a member.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 17:13 other posts 
WOW! You're recommending that members blacklist HornyForWetPussy when they get a chance? Are you oblivious to the fact that he was already deleted based on the lame referral? Where in the message exchange did he ever state that he was sending you "his" pictures? You identified the images as belonging to cando1 and both were in "her" public gallery, so where was there any deception? I know one thing that helped that poor excuse for an abuse/deletion to go through, it was the panel member who thought he referred LaRosa for deletion and voted for deletion because he feels that "she" is a "he".

I'm curious, did you already use the points you received for reporting a "site violation"?
By admin [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 19:36 other posts 
To be frank, I did not ban that user myself only because he was already blacklisted by 25 members and had to spend points to be able to send private chat messages to strangers. I figured that if he's banned and manage to return he will be more difficult co keep at bay than he already was at that moment.

However if you went to his "why blacklisted" page you would see that RTL had a point. There were more than 10 reasons similar to what RTL submitted as abuse.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 20:09 other posts 
I recognize that you did not ban HornyForWetPussy and I also recognize that HFWP did not have a "good" member rating. I did not consider or factor in his rating because that had no bearing on the referral.

You saw the referral and you saw the "proof" submitted was only a short dialog between the two. The member, HFWP, never claimed ownership of the pictures he forwarded. All he asked was that RTL to send him some pictures because he (HTWP) was horny. My opinion, there was nothing deceptive in that conversation. My opinion, cando1's pictures are fully visible and available for anyone to view. My opinion, that was a WEAK referral. And finally, my opinion, the voting members that voted to delete were not using logic behind their ABUSE vote. It's all "water under the bridge" as HFWP was deleted/banned.
By admin [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 20:23 other posts 
The referral was indeed weak. No question of your judgment here.

But still reasons for blacklisting were open for everyone to see and other members might have considered them. RTL might have considered them also, just failed to express correctly in his report. It was quite clear from that data that the member was doing something fishy on a regular basis.

Again, not judging your decision, but since you wanted to discuss this in front of everybody, I'm pointing out the facts that make the picture more complete.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 20:39 other posts 
You say "potatoes", I say "po-tot-oes"......

Some folks can make a mountain out of a mole hill and in MY OPINION, too much was read into the entire, short conversation. I think I'm finished.
By #511804 11,Aug,17 21:24
Interesting decision for all in this issue.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 20:55 other posts 
Yeah, obviously I was oblivous to the fact that he's gone, or I'd have known there'd be no point in posting that. It says underneath "Average reaction time - 4-6 hours." Last time I checked if he was a member still it had been well over 24 hours, so I assumed it wasn't enough to get him banned.

I would've included more of the conversation if I'd known that might not be good enough right there. The fact that he asks "What member page" when he knows where he got it from, seemed to me like it made it clear that he was pretending they were his own. Now I'll know to be more thorough if I ever report anyone else.

The picture on the bottom was not from cando1, it was from xsusyxqx. There were two others before that I also recognized from other members' pages, one of which he claimed was his wife.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

P.S. - WOW! Take a chill pill.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 22:06 other posts 
You didn't think it was important or perhaps necessary to include that he claimed ownership to the pictures? WOW! That's all I can say is WOW!
By admin [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 23:58 other posts 
RTL was discussing this member's behavior in forum recently, without naming him directly, though. And I suppose RTL assumed that everyone read it and connected it with the particular member despite that he was not named. People often mistakingly and almost involuntary imagine that everybody knows what they know.

Regrettably I know a lot about this idiosyncrasy, since I had to guess all the time on my different sites what people complained about and very often they were vague or even misleading and it was apparent they were imagining that I knew what they knew and could see what they were seeing.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 00:15 other posts 
I'm confident that you are correct but I went back as far as August 3rd and was not able to find anything that addressed RTL's concern about HFWP or any member that was passing pictures AND SUGGESTING that they owned said pictures.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 03:48 other posts 
@admin
To be honest, I don't even remember what I said when I reported him at this point, but as I said, I'll be more thorough if I do one again. In the post you're talking about, I mentioned 'evagionny' posting a pic that looked nothing like her, and claiming it was just a different look. Then I added that another member had PM'd me with the same picture (with the head cropped out). That was him, and this is the pic from her page...

[deleted image]

What's funny to me is all the comments from guys complimenting the girl in the picture, and her thanking them like it's actually her. How is it possible that none of them even noticed it's a younger, very different girl from all of the other pictures?
By admin [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 05:56 other posts 
I don't know correct answer to this question. Some people have low cognitive abilities, obviously. But it seems that many are not that dumb, just have a great capacity for self-deception. It's similar to why people go to movies - they know it's not true, but it's still entertaining. Behavior of many people on this site is similar - in many cases they recognize the girl is not real, but they don't care, they like to be a part of an act even if it's all pretended. I guess they can feel something what they do not have in real life and are happy enough with those feelings even realizing deep inside that it's all false.

It was surprising to me to discover there was a great many people like that. I'm more "primitive" person myself. I never went to dating sites to pretend to have a relationship, I was always looking to find a partner or a mate. I was always surprised when girls occurred to be fakes (not necessarily men, often just not who they claimed to be) or had no actual purpose of finding a mate, many of them were just playing games. Running this site gave me better understanding of how seriously fucked up people really are. From my point of view, indeed. I realize that I'm dull and boring from many other people's points of view. I.e. it's me who fucked up from their points of view.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 15:50 other posts 
Yeah, how fucked up, being realistic... using a dating site for its actual purpose... who does that? I haven't used an actual dating site, but I'm not interested in self-deception either, never have been. I refused to go religion class anymore around the age of 10 because I felt like it was all too ridiculous to believe. I think it's way too easy to find someone who will pretend to be what you want. It's rare to find someone who really is, for me anyway, so when it eventually happens and there's a really strong connection, there's a greater appreciation for it and it feels worthwile.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 09:07 other posts 
There was a "local" news story regarding a postal carrier that made the decision to steal her customer's blank bank checks, to use those stolen checks for the purpose of writing herself a check in order to deposit the funds in her own personal checking account. All in all, the news report identified 4 checks that in total, were less than $2,500.00. Truthfully, I can't imagine what she was thinking of or if she was even thinking at all!

Here is my question to you, *IF* you thought you could get away with committing a crime, would you, could you do it AND what do you think the PERFECT CRIME might be?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 10:04 other posts 
If you were going to do that why only $2500, you might as well make it worthwhile. (Maybe she was thinking small cheques would go unnoticed.) it is like people who raid convenience stores to clean out the till. The amount taken is often quite small and to me does not make the 'prison time' a worthwhile risk.

I watch a lot of forensic police series and documentaries and there is an idea that anyone commiting a crime will always both leave evidential traces of themselves at the scene and also take traces of the crime scene away with them. (see Sandra Bullock's film 'Murder by numbers'. Once you are on the police radar even if only as a family member, workmate, friend, neighbour you are in trouble. To commit the perfect crime you must never even cross the police'radar' in any way at all.

That is why random killings for no apparent motive remain the most difficult to solve.
By admin [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 10:15 other posts 
People who rob convenience stores for petty cash are usually junkies in a need of a dose. If you are on something strong and addictive like heroine you can barely think when the time comes. Those people when in need have no morals or rational thinking. They can literally steal their grandma tv set right when she's watching it or spend money that are meant to buy food for their own babies. I knew people who's family members were hooked up on heroine. Degradation of those junkies can really be as horrible as it's advertised. I'm not generalizing, it depends on the narcotic type and stage of addiction. All I'm saying - when it's serious it's really that bad that normal people can't even imagine.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 11:32 other posts 
This is so true, reading the details of some of the crimes commited by addicts and listening to the convicted felon talking afterwards it is clear that there was no thought process prior to the crime, which is actually very scary.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 10:27 other posts 
For sure, $2,500.00 (in my mind) is not worth it. I was tempted to say, "worth the risk", ANY RISK, and she had to know deep down, that she was going to get caught or she is just plain STOOPID! I'm no expert on what laws were broken, but as a United States postal carrier, she is working for our federal government, the mail is "protected" by the government, the theft of checks, writing checks and depositing stolen funds into your personal bank account, etc......

Maybe if I was inclined to steal your check, I might use it to make a purchase that isn't traceable back to me BUT to write it for funds to be deposited into my account....?????

As for the yo-yos that raid convenience stores only to empty small amounts from a cash till, at least they have a 50/50 chance of pulling it off. The mail carrier's plan was dumb and doomed from the very beginning!
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 11:06 other posts 
The mail carrier's actions sound like the actions of a gambllng addict. Gambllng is a bad word on this site!!

I had a friend when I was younger and he was a doorman at a busy nightclub. He was responsible for collecting cover charges and handing them in at the end of the night. It is very common for these people to skim this money but he had a plan. For ten years he skimmed 8% off of the top. Never more, never less. It wasn't noticed because it was a small amount but if you had 300 guests paying $10, 8% is $240 a night or $4800 a month, $57,600 a year over ten years is $576,000. He didn't put that money up his nose or drink it away but he bought a house and a nice car. I haven't seen him or heard of him in 15 years.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 11:30 other posts 
What about CCTV in side or outside the store? maybe it is not so common in the States but in the UK you can hardly move without being on someones CCTV.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 17:27 other posts 
There have been some CCTV's installed in a good number of Detroit gas stations located in targeted neighborhoods. What is unique about the recording devices used is that it is high-def cameras and the feed is streamed live and monitored by the Detroit Police Department. The pictures of the crimes being committed are crystal clear, nothing grainy and the ying-yangs are caught rather quickly.
Well, there's crime, and Crime. I've got away with driving a little over the speed limit, being in possession of **** items, but nothing serious enough for prison or a large fine.
A while ago, I found someone's bank card one night on my way home. I couldn't see anyone around who it might belong to. I could have maybe used it to buy some things online or small shops, but I decided to throw it in a bin. I lost my bank card a few days ago, and the person who found it used it at a McDonalds, a petrol station, and a couple of small shops. The card's been cancelled, and the bank will reimburse me, so this made me think maybe I could have got away with using the card I found, and the person wouldn't be out of pocket.
I think the perfect crime is a crime no one knows has been committed, other than the perpetrator(s) of the crime.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 22:43 other posts 
This "opportunity" was presented to me a number of years ago.....

I have always had a love for jewelry, fine jewelry, unique jewelry and there was a time that I couldn't go into a jewelry store without making a purchase. There was a jeweler that I developed a business relationship with, built on trust that he was giving me the best deal possible. A business relationship with a reputable jeweler is almost as important as a relationship with your doctor.

I hadn't been in in months and he called to touch base, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah..... I mentioned at the time that I hadn't been in because I could not justify or afford what I really wanted, I ji-gongus diamond ring. He says, "c'mon in, let's take a look at what we have in inventory". I pay him a visit, I explain what I want, he brings out some stones and now we're discussing prices. No way in hell am I gonna spend that kind of money on a diamond, NO WAY! And I tell him so. Avain, this is a jeweler, a certified gemologist and certified appraiser. This is not his jewelry store so I apparently this means he's able to adjust the price by "so much" but he tells me that he could take one of the pieces of jewelry that I had and appraise high and ultimately, I could claim it lost. For situations like this, the insurance company could settle the claim with a check or provide a stone comparable to what I "lost". Really? It's that easy?

I actually thought about it and in the end, decided, no way! It sounded too easy and things that you think are too easy never really are. Truth be told, I was also concerned that if I did it once, would I want to do it again, and again..... After I sorted through that, then I got pissed with him that he thought I would ever consider doing anything criminal-esque and ¡llegal.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 13:20 other posts 
Of course. Not all crime is crime. There are many unjust laws. Violating them is not a crime but an obligation of a citizen of a democratic regime. What defines certain crimes is a process that has nothing to do with justice but with e.g., protecting the interests of, say, a company, one that is so rich that manages to infiltrate the legal system for its own benefit.

Take, for instance, someone who bought a house in a certain country because the government of this country convinced him that he should borrow money with negligible interest. It did so by constantly bombarding him with advertisements and incentives. And then, say, 10 years later the government increased the rates by 100fold, forc1ng the person to lose everything and live as a scavenger, eating from garbage bins. This person is obliged to commit crime.

Or, take someone who was asked to fight a war because his country was in dire straits. And he bought that and he went to the war front and it is only then that he discovered that his country was invading another country for financial purposes. He fights, he loses a leg, he returns home, his wife had left him, he's a wreck, having lost all beliefs in his supposedly glorious country. Should he commit crime?

Perhaps my examples are fictitious and such situations do not exist and cannot arise in our democratic countries.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 13:17 other posts 
Mistake. Sorry.

By SammyBW [Ignore] 10,Aug,17 16:19 other posts 
I was just wondering: Why are there several 'random bullshit' threads on the forum with a similar title? Why not stick to one?
By #358797 10,Aug,17 16:30
There was one with numerals mixed in the letters that was started by Monted ages ago. That's the only other one I'm aware of.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,17 22:05 other posts 
Does anyone else feel MONTED's presence? And another guy is back as well.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Aug,17 05:06 other posts 
I feel it to
By #460385 10,Aug,17 20:26
Cause there is a lot of Bullshit around here.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Aug,17 20:16 other posts 
Despite all bullshit going around covfefe.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   ...#163

Show your Genitals