Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #34

Pages:  #1... #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #460385 10,Aug,17 09:02
I see that somehow the #1 position held on the SYC side under "Most Popular Pussies" is a pic not even showing a pussy. So feel free to click "wrong category" on the pic if you like.
By #537944 10,Aug,17 09:29
I think it's a small blessing, not being able to see it
By #358797 10,Aug,17 15:46
You can still wrong category it... Since it's on the main page, you'll still be able to see it, just not full size. CC is right, it's top photo and doesn't contain a pussy. Just scroll down to where you see it and click evaluate on this page... /recent.php
I go through the recent pages pretty often. It's funny how many men upload butthole, ball sacks and feet and categorise them as a cock pic.
By admin [Ignore] 10,Aug,17 16:44 other posts 
You do not need to go into recent to evaluate an image. "Evaluate" link is on page of every image that was recently uploaded. Between "VOTE" string and the image itself, slightly to the left.
By #358797 10,Aug,17 19:19
Thanks for pointing that out, I'll admit I hadn't taken notice to the link being there. If the member has blacklisted you it doesn't let ya open the image, though, which was the case for me in this instance.
I personally find the recents page easier cuz then they're all in one place.

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Aug,17 01:49 other posts 
Does hitting play on a video on someone's page count as downloading it? I hit play on one (only the bottom left button), but my computer was moving too slow to keep up and the video sucked anyway, so I just went back. I saw in my points log -19 for downloading the video...
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Aug,17 05:24 other posts 
My own view has always been that we 'pay' for the viewing of the clip, not for the download. If we download it we pay once, if we dont but just stream it I always have assumed we would pay every time we streamed it. I may be wrong of course.

By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Aug,17 22:09 other posts 
Apparently, the site won't allow you to use PENIS as the title for more than one forum topic.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,17 23:46 other posts 
You wanted to title another thread PENIS? Just how many damn PENISES do you want? What was the subject matter going to be about on the new PENIS, what flavor jam you prefer, strawberry or raspberry?

Sarcasm aside, what if you called it PENIS. (with a single period after it)? If that works, if you want another PENIS, it can be PENIS.., etc. Or PENIS part 2, part 3.....
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 10:10 other posts 
I require just the one, thank you very much. I'm not greedy, and the one I have regular access to is very spiffy.
I was inspired by another forum post entitled "Penis" which then talked about how gross some of the pics here were. Thought the title was misleading, but figured that it was a good way to attract unsuspecting readers to a silly blog post.
The next PENIS post was going to ask if it was rude to label a topic PENIS but actually make the thread about a completely different and unrelated subject.
I guess we will never know.
Oh, btw, the answer is BLUEBERRY--with strawberry coming in at a very close second.
By #536760 09,Aug,17 00:52
[deleted image] free drinks
By #536760 09,Aug,17 00:53
try beaver [deleted image]
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 10:19 other posts 
Penls
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 12:22 other posts 
It's so sad to see a random Penis just sitting there all by itself...
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 13:57 other posts 
Yeah, it is sad if you ran across a "random Penis" but kebmo substituted the letter "l" for the letter "i". What the heck is Penls? Those Canadian's can be so silly!
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Aug,17 01:06 other posts 
Your empathy is touching br0ther Will. You're right slster Bella, a bit of substitution will get by the word police.

BTW, I learned the term brojob recently. Two "heterosexual" buddies get drunk and the cocks come out: Brojob.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Aug,17 01:45 other posts 
Do the cocks have to do anything, or just come out?

By southsidestud [Ignore] 10,Aug,17 01:39 other posts 

By SammyBW [Ignore] 07,Aug,17 15:09 other posts 
Why does a member add you to and delete you from his friend list within a minute a few times? And additionally you can't message that member when you're not befriended by him to ask why? What the heck???
By admin [Ignore] 07,Aug,17 16:10 other posts 
Before this could be done by accident if they missed the heart or the button above. But now adding a friend via that button requires a confirmation, so I don't know...
By SammyBW [Ignore] 08,Aug,17 04:26 other posts 
I also thought about that. But it can't be a coincidence as it has happened four times over four days by now. I was even able to send this person a message being on the friend list within the glorious minute. But no answer. And similar to messaging, also commenting on the page is only for 'friends'.

By #511804 06,Aug,17 16:57
Where are some good places to dine or eat in London around Hyde Park?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Aug,17 17:03 other posts 
Ask the locals where you are staying really depends on what you are looking to eat,what your budget is etc ?
By #511804 06,Aug,17 20:25
Thanks Alex
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Aug,17 02:54 other posts 
The best restaurant around is at the northeast corner of Hyde Park. The address is
2-3 Marble Arch, W1H 7EJ
It's really haute cuisine, and even president Trump likes it.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,17 03:18 other posts 
Apparently you have "dined" there, as well!
By #511804 07,Aug,17 05:22
Likely he has, I can get that here, never trust a Brit , = Order Food from McDonalds, near odeon marble arch in London. Get directions ... 2-3 Marble Arch Westminster , London , LND - W1H 7EJ(Map); 207 402 1880.
By #511804 07,Aug,17 05:19
Thank you, we will give that a try, leopold
By _avg_ [Ignore] 07,Aug,17 22:24 other posts 
You...you didn't google the address, did you.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,17 19:49 other posts 
What's up with the numb nuts that send you "private pictures" that have been viewed a dozen times or have a half dozen comments posted on them?
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Aug,17 19:43 other posts 
Grrrrrr! That's bull shit. It's not private at all. I'm sure I've mentioned it before but I would never send a "private" photo that has been on view for others to see. The only people that have seen a private photo from me are myself and the recipient. I suspect that some do it to increase views of said photo. Why, I don't know. One member in particular is bad for that. I don't even open his "private" photos anymore.
By #526776 07,Aug,17 20:12
I get that a lot too... and when I get 3 or 4 from the same person in the same message it is slightly annoying.. I could just go to the page and see all that...?!

By Sickboy [Ignore] 06,Aug,17 14:57 other posts 
If I stay up all night, do I still get morning breath?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 06,Aug,17 15:52 other posts 
Did you mean to post this in that retarded questions thread?

The answer's no, of course not.
By Sickboy [Ignore] 06,Aug,17 15:58 other posts 
Nope I ment to post it here, because it random and also bullshit
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,17 19:46 other posts 
Guess he told you.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 06,Aug,17 20:57 other posts 
It's the exact response I expected beforehand, but I still found it amusing to ask him that. I often do things for my own amusement.
By Sickboy [Ignore] 07,Aug,17 04:29 other posts 
So if you knew my response beforehand, why bother?
By #536760 07,Aug,17 04:52
For his own amusement.

By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Aug,17 11:20 other posts 
The question of the day is: "...can you make yourself cum in a minute or less?"
A better question is: Why the hell would you WANT to make yourself cum in a minute or less?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 05,Aug,17 12:00 other posts 
I haven't actually done this (by myself or that fast), but maybe if you're crazy stressed at work and need a quick way to relieve some?
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Aug,17 13:24 other posts 
Maybe taking a short walk or checking your email would be a better use of your time?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 05,Aug,17 12:38 other posts 
Normally no, I would not WANT to make myself cum in under a minute. What fun is that?

But I answered yes because I can do that if I ever needed too... That brings up another question of why anyone would ever NEED to? For that, I don't have an answer...
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Aug,17 13:27 other posts 
Exactly!
In my experience, the BUILD-UP to orgasm is a large part of the enjoyment.
Making yourself cum in a minute or less is like having someone tell you how the movie ends before the Previews have even started to roll...
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 05,Aug,17 16:03 other posts 
@HFB
Maybe if someone rings your doorbell and you can't get your boner to go away? I've had that happen, and decided it was best to pretend I wasn't home.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 05,Aug,17 20:26 other posts 
Yeah, pretending you're not home is about the only option there... or say the hell with it and open the door with your boner and all, I'm sure the jehovahs witnesses will love that
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Aug,17 13:00 other posts 
I thought the same. I answered yes because I can go it, but I wouldn't want to
I want pleasure to last as long as possible.
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Aug,17 13:34 other posts 
Does anyone actually put any real thought into these questions before they post them?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Aug,17 19:12 other posts 
Mind you, the questions are approved or disproved depending on votes.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 05,Aug,17 14:31 other posts 
A minute or less? No, I don't think so. 3min perhaps.

Why would I want to? Well, just to see if I can! Sometimes life is about learning what you're capable of.

(And at worst I've "blown" 3min, at best I spent 3min making myself mildly happier...)
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Aug,17 15:18 other posts 
Before they put cameras on the Light Rail Transit trains I occasionally found myself with a car all to myself for three minutes until the next stop. It was above ground and ran parallel to a busy road where people could see me jerking off if they looked, and a few times they saw what I was doing. Three minutes to go from sitting, getting hard, let my cock out, jerk off, cum and sit down like nothing happened before people got on at the next stop to walk through my cum on the floor to their seats. I miss that.
By #88520 06,Aug,17 01:42
Haha sometimes you just have to empty. Been a few times when I've been on a longer train trip or flight and my cock just keeps acting up. Much easier to relax after you've rubbed a quick one out and in those cramped airplane toilets you really don't wanna spend more than a couple minutes stroking it (:
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 06,Aug,17 08:06 other posts 
Hahahaha... "cock keeps acting up" ....hahahaha I know the feeling, exactly! love the way you worded that

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   ...#163

Show your Genitals