Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #59

Pages:  #1... #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #460385 06,Mar,17 11:00
I start with the letter "v". Every woman has one. Sometimes I'm soft and smooth. A woman can usually use me to get anything she wants. ????
By Rose [Ignore] 06,Mar,17 15:38 other posts 
I am going with voice! Although there is another "v" word that would work here!
By #460385 06,Mar,17 18:45
You are correct

By #460385 06,Mar,17 10:44
I go in hard and come out soft. I love it when men or women blow me. ???????
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Mar,17 11:20 other posts 
Bubble gum
By #460385 06,Mar,17 11:29
Winner Winner chicken dinner.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,17 21:01 other posts 
Word to the wise, don't pass the ball to JustWill!

This guy has no idea what to do!
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Mar,17 22:58 other posts 
Will does not want the ball. Ever. The ball is an asshole.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,17 07:07 other posts 
The ball is an asshole? JustWill, that makes absolutely no sense!
By #450957 04,Mar,17 09:34
I agree with just JustWill! He makes perfect sense! I've seen that ball and it is a "complete" asshole!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,17 10:09 other posts 
Oh, Yimmy, it must be a guy thing!
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Mar,17 12:54 other posts 
That's exactly what I'm saying, Yimmy! The damn thing showed up without being invited and just hung around staring at me. Only a complete asshole would act like that!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,17 23:19 other posts 
You throw like a girl!

Seriously, if you don't want to Play Ball!!, you can opt out. /ball.php?a=optout
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Mar,17 23:56 other posts 
Well...THAT'S kinda sexist, no?

By #460385 03,Mar,17 20:29
Would salted nuts be the same as salty balls.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,17 20:58 other posts 
You say potato and I say potahto.
You say salty balls and I say salty nuts.....

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,17 12:10 other posts 
Do you prefer your nuts salted, unsalted, with or without?
By #460385 01,Mar,17 15:47
Can you really eat nuts with know salt on them?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,17 16:57 other posts 
I do like salted nuts and I do like that different snacks are now offered with light salt.
By #23212 02,Mar,17 23:06
Is "know" salt something you folks in Florida eat to distance yourselves from those in Alabama and Mississippi?
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Mar,17 15:59 other posts 
I've never had anyone try to put salt on my nuts. Is that really a thing?
By #358797 01,Mar,17 16:03
Sure is! You get someone to lick them, salt them, then dunk them in ice!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,17 16:51 other posts 
I think that JustWill caught the essence of my question, his mind is dialed up on crazy! When I made the post, salted or unsalted was obvious, the with or without, I was thinking about men, with or without hair.
By #494679 01,Mar,17 16:22
Hmmmmm salted pistachios for me, please!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Mar,17 05:23 other posts 
I prefer hot nuts I like to feel the burn
By #358797 03,Mar,17 08:34
Don't they scorch your sphincter?
I got a tobasco Slim Jim at Sheetz last night, and I'm pretty sure my asshole is gonna regret that decision.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Mar,17 19:36 other posts 
I put hot sauce on every thing
By #358797 03,Mar,17 19:54
You must have a steel rectum. I get second degree burns on my asshole just thinking about hot sauce.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,17 08:46 other posts 
Today is "Fat Tuesday" and also known as Paczki Day in the Detroit area. Pacczki (pronounced poonch-kee) is Polish "delicacy" and is nothing more than a super high calorie jelly filled doughnut. They are a'ight but if I'm going to consume empty calories, I would rather be drinking wine.
By #511804 28,Feb,17 20:34
Those are good as well as the King Cake, but I will stick to Rum and Coke.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,17 05:52 other posts 
In Pennsylvania it's called fasnot day I had a few my self
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,17 09:17 other posts 
Fasnot Day? What is the meaning behind it?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 05:31 other posts 
It has to do with the Pennsylvania Amish people but more then that I don't know
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 08:43 other posts 
I Google'd "fasnot" and found this;

"Fasnacht Day: Here's where to buy the Shrove Tuesday treats. In central Pa. it's tradition to indulge in fastnachts on Shrove Tuesday. A fastnacht is a fried doughnut typically enjoyed on the Tuesday before Ash Wednesday and the start of the Lenten season."

So fasnachts are to Central, PA as paczkis are to the Detroit area. I much prefer a plain brown doughnut to something that is jelly filled!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Mar,17 19:39 other posts 
Good to know I like mine glazed

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 21:36 other posts 
Mother Nature has really played some tricks on us in Michigan as well as other states and countries. This has been a crazy 7 to 10 days, less than 1 week ago, the temperature was 69 F and today, it reached a high of 34 F. It's currently snowing! Don't know whether it's "top down" or if I can store my snow shovel for the next season kinda weather!

By #529904 28,Feb,17 13:26
There is a salon in China called "Ass Hair Salon"

There is a vaginal scented perfume

A butterfly has 12,000 eyes

Random BS
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,17 09:22 other posts 
Regarding the Ass Hair Salon, I Google'd it and this member is not telling a story!

By routemaster [Ignore] 28,Feb,17 23:04 other posts 
Thank you to EVERYONE who voted for me and gave me my THIRD excitement meter trophy. You make me blush with pride and I TRULY am grateful. I have a friend staying with me for a week, arriving later today and going home on 7th March so I shan't be around on the site much while he's here, if at all. I might be able to sneak in briefly once or twice but, if not, I will DEFINITELY be back on or after 7th, I certainly ain't leaving the site. Stay well and horny, have a GREAT week and MANY THANKS again. Lol RM xxx:x :x

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,17 21:59 other posts 
My most favotite flavor lemon! Love, love, love lemon! I made a batch of lemoncello, also spelled limoncello. So easy, so tasty!

Here's the recipe I used.

10 lemons
1.75L vodka
2.5 c white sugar
3/4 c water

- peel the skin of the lemons and you want to be careful not to get too much pith

- transfer vodka into a container that can be sealed and "shaken"

- add the lemon peel to the vodka and store in a cool, dry place

- every day, for 7 days, take the sealed mixture out of storage and turn it upside down several times. Return to storage

- on the 7th day, remove the vodka/lemon mixture, remove lemon peel and strain mixture to remove the "floaties". I used a coffee filter for this process

- take 3/4 cup of water and heat while adding and stirring 2.5 cups of sugar

- allow water/sugar mixture to cool and add to vodka/lemon mixture.

The majority of your lemoncello can be added back into the original vodka bottle and stored in the freezer.

There's no need to buy expensive vodka, I purchased the liter of vodka from Costco for approximately $25.00. I could have purchased a liter for $16.00, the difference between the two vodkas was the more expensive vodka was distilled in France while the lesser costing vodka was distilled in America. Truth be told, I liked the look of more expensive bottle!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Feb,17 06:04 other posts 
That sounds so good bring a bottle to my place this summer we can sit on the glider on my front porch and look at the mountain ranges while we get drunk as hell
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 28,Feb,17 07:31 other posts 
You can make Vanilla Essence a similar way with the vodka almost. Split the vanilla beans and put into the vodka bottle. Store in a dark cupboard, give bottle a little shake every now and again and once it darkens and loses the vodka smell it's ready to use in cooking. Or poured over ice.

By #527431 25,Feb,17 07:03
What is "poor quality" image? Low resolution? Bad idea? Anyhow ... would say is BS to not know who is judging quality since burn your points. Is that the reason why is so many photos for friends only? Oh well ... johnS syndrome....
By #511804 26,Feb,17 15:57
I think there idea is to encourage higher quality pictures that are not just blurry snap shots. Or a picture placed in the wrong category to get attention.
By #527431 26,Feb,17 18:21
Maybe. You may do not know but all my photos are clear, HD photos. So to have labeled as a poor quality ... I don't think that's the case. But I still lost 10 points per photo. Points are not important, would be better to know what I'm paying. Does the member have better quality? maybe...but not sure.
By #511804 27,Feb,17 05:44
I did not say you, I explained the a reason it might be there.
By admin [Ignore] 27,Feb,17 21:44 other posts 
Image quality evaluation is different from abuse panel evaluation. There are no reports, there is no "review board".

People who view photos just hit occasionally "wrong category" if they think image is in a wrong category or "poor quality" if they think image is blurry or something like that. Since basically those are random people, they can't make a "premeditated consensus" as with the panel. So mostly their evaluations are not based on personal relations with the poster or personal relations with other "voters". Even if someone hit "bad quality" on purpose it's unlikely he can get several other members flag the same photo within time limit (evaluation only works on recently posted photos). Most of people here show spectacular inability to cooperate unless there is a mechanism like the panel for it.

From what I see the evaluations are at least 98% correct. Unlike abuse panel reports which are often biased and directed by personal grudges.

Since you deleted the image in question I can not know what it was and who flagged it. Your photos are very clear, so I'm quite flabbergasted. It's really hard to get a good photo flagged as "bad quality". With categories it can happen, but "bad quality" for photos like yours is really surprising. Unless it was a video that did not play for too many members. I added this option recently for the videos after another angry complain that some videos do not play. For videos there is no "wrong category", only "bad quality/does not play" option.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,17 22:23 other posts 
admin, it surprises me that you would say that the abuse panel reports are often biased and directed by personal grudges. C'mon, that doesn't seem like a fair or accurate assessment.

I can't say that I see a pattern OR any one member "who" is instrumental in reporting members for deletion. I do notice that there seems to be a fair amount of voting members that choose to vote to delete without posting a reason. To illustrate, there was a recent referral made by a member who said that a SYC member was posting her picture or pictures. She did not include the picture that was allegedly hers. The first voter voted to delete. Was it because of a "personal grudge"? Probably not but my guess is that this voting member consistently votes to delete without doing an independent review. Myself and another member could not find any matches between the two profiles and when the reporting member did not respond to either of our private messages, it was clear that there was NO ABUSE. Yes, there are the voting members that vote NO ABUSE with a comment of "give the member a warning and if they don't remove the picture, then delete them." Who in the heck do they think sends the "warning" message if not them? Seriously, it is my opinion that there is no longer anything personal with the abuse panel referral or deletion process.
By #527431 28,Feb,17 07:21
admin, thank you for the explanation. You know, I'm here, in and out, probably 7 or 8 years, and saw a lot of BS flying around. That doesn't bug me anymore. Do I like to see my photos to be "bad quality"? I'm amateur photographer and this just caught me in the bad mood, otherwise would not even react nor move my photos "for friends only". End of a day it's understandable why you have that "anonymity". Seriously, there would be fight all over the place again.
On the end, you still have one of the best men site on the web, so let's have some fun. Take care ....

By routemaster [Ignore] 27,Feb,17 21:41 other posts 
I am curious about how long it says a person has not been on the site. Recently, I set up a poll and one name on there has replied to it but when I checked their profile it said they had last been on 30 days ago. But the poll was set up by myself much more recently than that. Not that it really matters but it doesn't seem as if the details of when a person was last on the site are accurate. Like I said, I'm just curious and thought it worth mentioning.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,17 18:54 other posts 
I received 30 points for "playing the ball", WOO HOO!

The following members made it all happen within a matter of 6 minutes. The members are;

bella! to cody8789 at 18:07
cody8789 to bigfunfun at 18:09
bigfunfun to roadguy32751 at 18:10
roadguy32751 to *Charmed-Star* at18:12
*Charmed-Star* to Justinman at 18:13

That folks, is how you PLAY BALL! Now I can only hope that Justinman doesn't sit on the ball and ruin a good rally!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   ...#163

Show your Genitals