Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #57

Pages:  #1... #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,17 14:50 other posts 
Another member recently wrote this; "l seen your name in the abuse reports lm sure, they seem to have a problem with you here... the community trolls are always out and about finding fault with others".

This post was made to yet another member who was recently deleted due to their profile being referred to the evaluation panel for deletion because it appeared that there was a relationship with a minor.

I do not believe that any member had a "problem" with the referred member. The deletion was solely based on a post that the deleted member made.

Now in the matter of the member trying to stir the pot, get your head outta your ass! Rather than posting such nonsense, why not take the time to read the site guidelines? If you did, you would be able to see that admin has zero tolerance to anything that pertains to people that are not 18 years old and considered legal age. /rules.html

By jayman73 [Ignore] 03,Apr,17 11:50 other posts 
So, I get a lot of crazy emails. But, I wish that there really was a crate filled with a million dollars with my name on it, waiting for me to pick it up in West Africa. That would be so awesome!

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,17 20:29 other posts 
I like to read blogs and I was kinda speechless after reading this one in particular, which was allegedly written by a SYC member.

"A pregnant cum n piss hungry horny married slut who loves fucking, getting stretched n having my married pussy and ass pumped full of hot spunk 
Want to have a creampie gangbang n get used by a room full of horny strangers getting all my holes filled n covered in cum n hot piss 
Love any type of hard cock and love wet pussy eating as well. 
Getting mounted n bred by all sorts of cock deep inside n getting knotted n tied 
sluttynicky69@ gmail dot com "

Is it me or does it sound like it was authored by a man?
By #526924 30,Mar,17 22:59
Well whoever wrote this was very careless with punctuation. I found it very poorly structured and difficult to read.

Grade: F
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,17 23:25 other posts 
So the lack of proper punctuation is what caught your eye?
By #526924 30,Mar,17 23:43
Never underestimate the effectiveness of proper punctuation when trying to turn on the readers. This entry does not make me want to stretch her married pussy at all.

By #460385 29,Mar,17 15:13
Has anyone seen Baller10? Maybe he bailed out.

By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Mar,17 06:14 other posts 
It's official!!

[deleted image]
By #527431 27,Mar,17 07:35
Go Canada!
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 27,Mar,17 12:35 other posts 
'Hope so
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Mar,17 18:29 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,17 20:22 other posts 
Puff, puff, pass.......

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 26,Mar,17 15:44 other posts 
After watching Iron Man, Superman, Batman etc... I decided to look for another superhero film. Found a film called The Elephant Man, so I gave it a go. Load of shite! No action in it, and the guy doesn't even have any elephant like super powers. Worst superhero ever!

By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Mar,17 05:42 other posts 
American members, Trump pulled the bill to dump Obamacare. How does this effect you personally? Are you happy, unhappy or the same?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,17 06:21 other posts 
It don't affect me at all I'm self employed the last 32 years and never had health insurance haven't seen a doctor in 25 years either I'm not sick
By #527431 25,Mar,17 12:01
We call that ... natural and healthy life. Well done, man!
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Mar,17 15:32 other posts 
It's great that you live a healthy life. It's too bad that so many people don't. I live a healthy life too and I have never spent a night in a hospital so I am not a burden on the system either but... If you did need the services do you think that things would be better with Obomacare or Trump's plan?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,17 22:06 other posts 
I'm not sure I will cross that bridge when I get there
--------------------------------------- added after 116 seconds

I'm kinda a wing it man I live life one day at a time
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 25,Mar,17 23:19 other posts 
Take the insurance vultures OUT of the god damned equation. The US is 37th worldwide in healthcare quality, and 1 in per capita cost. Under trumpcare, the basic premium for a healthy 60 year-old would be nearly $15,000 a fucking month.
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Mar,17 00:36 other posts 
WTF?? $15,000 a month? Are you serious? What is an insurance vulture?
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 26,Mar,17 14:19 other posts 
Vulture = the for-profit insurance business. The figure is from the Congressional budget office's assessment of trumpcare 2 weeks ago.

By #460385 19,Mar,17 18:05
Fuck me. I just spent 15 mins writing a post to realize when I submitted it, I wasted my damn time because *lix* created the post. WTF.

--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

We haven't deleted any member, giving them the opportunity to say what they wish. I was even being nice writing about the verification post. Now no one will ever know what I wrote. Like anyone will lose **** over it. Lol.
------------------ Why the fuck is the word S L E E P not allowed.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,17 20:34 other posts 
I mean, how did you miss her avatar?

You can always post the link to her thread here then post your thoughts OR do a copy and paste of what you want to respond to and go for it right here!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Mar,17 21:15 other posts 
/faq.html @the bottom of the page is an explanation..
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,17 22:14 other posts 
LiX is Redickulous she gave me trouble from day one and now yet her scrawny boy toy whom I could snap in half like a twig I mean he must be like what 5 ft 5 in tall
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Mar,17 00:59 other posts 
Haha, funny you should mention that. A few days ago I went to respond to that post and found that I have been blacklisted by her so I was unable to. I have no idea why. We have never had a conversation other than the time she asked me a few months ago if I had a problem with her to which I responded no. Whatever... I may have visited her page once. Walmart girls are just not my style. My eyes, my choice.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,17 05:58 other posts 
Walmart girls that's a good one

By routemaster [Ignore] 23,Mar,17 03:19 other posts 
Please spare a moment or two today to remember the victims of yesterday's sickening atrocity in London

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 22,Mar,17 16:46 other posts 
I received this message today: ''Hey so my mom just told me she'd love you to bang her in the ass while she sucks my cock, which she is doing actually right now to me while visiting my apartment''.

By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Mar,17 04:31 other posts 
Unable to get into the Recent Comments tab again. I wonder why it seems to keep doing this at regular intervals?

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Mar,17 17:17 other posts 
Although it is tomorrow in other parts of the world, it is still the 18th of March in many other countries. If you thought that you might like to send JohnS birthday greetings, it's not too late! You can scroll through RANDOM BS to find dgraff's post (remember, JohnS wanted him to post iy) or reach out to dgraff.

A word to the wise and for your own safety, I suggest that you set up a fake email account so that the old guy doesn't acquire personal information about you and post it wherever he chooses.
By #529904 19,Mar,17 12:07
He should really be celebrating this as an Alive Day... that old gag is getting on in years. Who knows how many more days he has left to use big words and sound impotent. Or is that important?

ps- I found something in the dumpster about members you would NOT miss.. An update on the old popcorn maker is exhibited in that thread.

#sitecooperation
By admin [Ignore] 19,Mar,17 20:18 other posts 
Boyd, you are becoming too obvious.

By the way, I'm 99% sure it was him behind those emails you discussed here earlier and not Johns.

Correction, I checked who created that thread "A message to the" and I'm now 100% sure that Boyd or SuperHornet (or PsychoBunny or other 100+ nicknames) sent those mails to various members pretending they were sent by Johns who tried to make them look like they were sent from other people. Wow, this only phrase tells you everything you need to know...
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,17 20:30 other posts 
To admin, dgraff receives regular emails from JohnS and not because dgraff gave JohnS his email address. JohnS fancies himself as being a for real super slueth.
By admin [Ignore] 19,Mar,17 20:39 other posts 
No doubt. But Johns does not pretend he's someone else and probably does not even know how to. And this coming out you just observed here and in the dumpster makes it very obvious about who sent those mails.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,17 20:59 other posts 
What is "very obvious"?

I do not believe that JohnS is still here, in reality, but I do believe that he is here in the sense that he monitors the posts in the forum and posts anonymous messages wherever it is possible. JohnS is a chameleon in the sense that he liked to change his "colors".

I realize that I flip-flop about being cynical or naive about people. I'm not sure which is a better fit for me, being guarded or trusting. One thing I recognize, SuperHornet, PsychoBunny and the 100+ names in between, the guy behind those profiles is loyal to his group of friends.
By admin [Ignore] 19,Mar,17 21:21 other posts 
I see no point in further argument. I made my statement. You are entitled to your own opinion.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,17 17:22 other posts 
I had a good chuckle over this post made in another thread. The thread was about verification.

"yeah but a lot of the 'community' that is verified post web memes and web pics anyway (1), so it doesn't really serve its purpose, and some don't even have pics and are verified (2), so that doesn't help the community... everyone is a real person, doesn't mean with verification that they'll act like civilised human beings (3)... just says they jumped through a hoop for someone here .. lve seen people with multiply accounts be verified and they still run 'fake' profiles to troll others (4)...."

I've added the numbers so that I can respond to the original post.

1.) memes and web pics, eh? I don't believe that there are guidelines against posting memes. And as far as posting web pics by verified members I have to wonder if they are posting benign web pics or posting web pics and attempting to pass them off as being them, their mate or best mate? There's a big difference between posting a nude of an internet model and trying to pass it off as being "you".

2.) It is not a site requirement for verified members to post pics or any member, for that matter! I believe that the guidelines suggest that verification can be made by way of a verification picture, meeting in person, etc. What makes you think that this criteria has not been met? Some members have met in person or via Skype, some members have provided verification pictures but for whatever reason, remove all their pictures.

3.) As for being verified and being civilized, they are two different concepts and being "civilised human beings" is preferred but not a requirement. I believe that it was admin's hope that ALL (verified/unverified) members would be civilized when interacting with one another and especially so in public places.

4.) And as for this claim; "lve seen people with multiply accounts be verified and they still run 'fake' profiles to troll others.." Really, verified fake accounts established solely to troll others? Damn, you are talking out of your blow hole! I think the clothespins on your cunt have affected the bl00d flow to your brain and your ability to think clearly!

Just my opinion, members that verify other members take that PRIVILEGE seriously and do not want muck it up for themselves or others. Sorry, I think you are way off base on this matter!

By #487013 13,Mar,17 00:03
I know this isn't the place for this, but I think is one place that I can say this without anyone I know in real life saying anything.

I haven't been on much, and part of that was due to me dealing with a failed relationship, and trying to reconcile things with that. I also lost a really close friend on here that meant the world to me, and not speaking to him hurt me deeply, and the loss of that friendship still affects me. Things however took a turn for the worse when I lost my Mother on 2/13/17.

Tomorrow will make a month that she has been gone. I'm trying my hardest to be strong for my family, and not let them see me fall apart but I don't feel like I can anymore.

I've become distant and withdrawn from everyone. People reach out to me asking if I want to talk, but I can't. They say it will get easier with time, and my pain will become less; but it has not.

I feel so much anger and rage, and it's taking a lot for me to not lash out. I go from one emotional extreme to another constantly. I may wear a smile and say i'm okay, but inside I'm dying.

People mean well I guess; but I'm sick of hearing I know how you feel, or that I need to ask God for comfort.

I get told i'll see her again if I repent and ask God into my heart, and if not I

ll burn in hell... Excuse me but I don't feel any solace in that. I've never been religious or felt like a God existed; and hearing that just makes me **** him all that much more for taking her.

Yeah I know she's in a better place, and not suffering; but I fucking miss her so much. The smallest things set me off into fit of tears. Yesterday I got up to go visit her, and was halfway to her house when I remembered she's not there anymore.

I've experienced a lot of loss in my life, I lost someone I loved dearly, and lost my best friend, but none of it compares to the pain of losing her.

The emotion I feel the most next to the pain is extreme anger and it's fueling me into doing self destructive shit. As much as I loathe my life right now, I won't kill myself because of my kids and the fact they need me.

I have a new boyfriend, and he's been amazingly supportive through it all. my Mom thought highly of him, and for the 1st time in my life I have someone who treats me decent; but I did something stupid and I cheated on him with my abusive ex.

I feel so much guilt at it, but at the same time I just wanted to feel something beyond my pain and anger. For a moment when I was with my ex, I felt numb. I guess I wanted more than anything to just not feel and forget what this constant pain feels like. I know what I did was wrong, and I have no idea how to come clean to my bf.

I guess I just needed to get this off my chest. I **** myself for what I did, but I'm hurting.
By #460385 13,Mar,17 07:52
I can only speak for myself and I know there will be haters for what I am about to say. I've seen and done horrible things in my past. 6 years in the Marines with multiple combat tours. I've never been a religious person either. After seeing the horrible things over there in the name of religion. I am convinced there is no God. All my life I've been told put your faith in God and he will handle the rest. Bullshit. I've seen hell and it sucks. I had too many questions as a boy. Why this and why that. Every time being told by the preachers, you don't question those things. Well, why not. Never getting an answer to any of them. Listening to the preachers saying God told me to tell you this. Well, why doesn't God talk to me. Why did God take my Grandmother at a young age and not that scumbag sitting in prison for m olesting and murdering c hildren. Then you here that same old shit. God needed another angel and she is in a better place. Yeah right. Life sucks and it's never fair. All I can suggest, just put one foot in front of the other and keep on chugging. Tomorrow is a new day.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 13,Mar,17 08:42 other posts 
AMEN br0th3r
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 13,Mar,17 09:10 other posts 
I truly wish you luck going forward in life
By routemaster [Ignore] 13,Mar,17 11:41 other posts 
I too truly wish you all the very best in moving on with your life. I sympathise with you as I lost my dad, **** and mum one after the other in 2009, 2012 and 2015 respectively and between my **** and mum I lost a good friend in 2013 and one of my all-time greatest friends passed away in 2016. It has taken me a long time to come to terms with my losses but life has to go on and I am sure that after a period of mourning, you will be able to carry on too. One thing that cannot be taken away from us are our memories and we shall ALWAYS have them. I hope everything goes well for you.
--------------------------------------- added after 67 seconds

**** b r o t h e r. If dad and mum are OK, what on earth is wrong with b r o t h e r?
By #487013 14,Mar,17 00:25
Thank you all.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Mar,17 12:05 other posts 
Truly sorry for your loss. Platitudes don't make the pain go away, and time only dulls it but does not erase it. Everyone grieves in her/his own way. No one has the right to tell you how to feel or how to mourn.
In times of emotional stress, it is easy to make choices that we come to regret. Pain makes us careless. Sometimes, we deliberately make bad choices in order to "punish" ourselves as a method of dealing with grief. "Coming clean" will probably only add to your emotional distress right now.
Let it go.
Take care of yourself and the people you love. I have found that focusing on that helps a bit.
Hugz...Will
By t-rex [Ignore] 18,Mar,17 05:44 other posts 
I lost my mother a few years back, yes, it is a horrible thing. My prayers go out to you and yours.

By #529904 17,Mar,17 13:25
Two more fakes made by Catso:

1. Bla456
2. Hotmilf

Both will go poof very soon
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,17 17:26 other posts 
Who is Catso?
By #316057 18,Mar,17 01:40
meet catso [deleted image]
By #460385 17,Mar,17 23:56
They are both fakes. But they are sneaky fakes. They will fuck up eventually and I will get them. Both have been deleted before.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Mar,17 00:06 other posts 
By #316057 18,Mar,17 04:26
Hotmilf is gone I found pics in the net

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   ...#163

Show your Genitals