pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #58

Pages:  #1... #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Mar,17 04:20 other posts 
"Operation Yellow Ribbon" was launched on Sept 11, 2001. When the US airspace was shut down, all incoming flights were diverted to Canada. In all, 238 flights with about 33,000 people came here to 17 airports.

There is a new play on Broadway now called "Come From Away" about the 38 flights that landed with 7,ooo people in Gander Newfoundland, a town of 10,000.

This has resulted in life long friendships amongst the people of Gander and the thousands of Americans that were f0rced to land there. The guests were invited into every home, hotel and spare bed in town. They were fed, entertained and made welcome in the darkest hours of American history.

This is an amazingly touching story about how fate changes our lives forever; either good or bad. This is a good one.

You'll find one of the most touching reports by Googling "Tom Brokaw Gander Newfoundland". His report will touch your heart. If you like that report check out YouTube for "Tom Brokaw explains the relationship between the US and Canada".

By zzick [Ignore] 16,Mar,17 11:44 other posts 
St Patricks day, a good excuse to have some good old fashionew fun, such as shitting on a cop car.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,17 17:29 other posts 
That sounds like the perfect "recipe" for being a 24 hour, overnight guest of the local township, city or state.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 16,Mar,17 08:32 other posts 
Please! Once and for all, is it St. Paddy's Day or St. Patty's Day?

I have heard arguments for both. What says everyone here.

I just call it St. Patrick's Day myself.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 16,Mar,17 08:30 other posts 
It's 36 degrees right now in Orlando, Florida! What's going on here?

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,17 22:24 other posts 
Frick!

High winds swept through the state of Michigan on Tuesday and Wednesday. A major city in the Upper Peninsula was hit hard Tuesday, with winds in excess of 60 mph breaking windows and ripping roofs off of buildings.

The winds must have gained momentum and hit the metropolitan Detroit area on Wednesday. Winds measured at 66 to 68 mph blew through uprooting trees and knocking down power lines. Thankfully, my windows and roof are intact and my electrical power was not affected! The only thing that I seem to notice is that my internet connection for my phone is either very slow or I am not able to get internet access at all and receive a generic message saying that I am "off-line"!

By #529904 08,Mar,17 21:58
Moby Dick?

I was just thinking that if Herman Melville was alive today, I know he would find his white whale in Australia.... but the whale would moo
By #460385 08,Mar,17 22:41
Are there cows in Australia?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,17 05:49 other posts 
And a female whale is indeed called a cow! moo...🐳
By #487013 09,Mar,17 09:31
Maybe the whales boyfriend is Indian, you know cows are sacred there...
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,17 11:28 other posts 
BINGO! Winner, winner, chicken dinner! You have hit the nail on the head! 👳 + 🐳 = 🐄

Math must be your strong suit!
By #487013 10,Mar,17 11:34
Moo Moo buckaroo.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,17 13:17 other posts 
Moo moo buckaroo? I don't know why I've never heard that!? It's short, it rhymes and it's funny!
By #460385 09,Mar,17 11:29
Here in South Florida we call Manatees, sea cows. Have you ever seen a manatee? Do they have sea cows in Australia ?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,17 13:24 other posts 
Maybe Florida is the home for the sea cows but possibly in another part of the world, they roam the Earth on land.
By #487013 10,Mar,17 11:31
Reminds me of the saying, "Why go out for milk, when you have a cow at home?" Or it could be why go out for bacon...

By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Mar,17 11:56 other posts 
Just wondering if anyone else sees several problems with this recent blog post:
/blogs/32501.html
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Mar,17 13:22 other posts 
1.) Misspelled bro.ther as borther in the title.

2.) The profile states the member is 19 years old but in the story, "he" claims to be a 13 year old girl (is it possible that this was something that happened years ago?)

3.) If the member is female, why is her screen name bigblack2020 with a penis as an avatar? She probably should have created the profile on SYC!
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Mar,17 13:29 other posts 
This blog is too funny to take the chance of losing, here it is:

Okay so I'm 13 and a girl. I have two older brothers. A 15 year old **** and a 17 year old ****. We have a pool in our backyard. So my 17 year old **** got out and my 15 year old **** snuck behind him and pantsed him. (Pull someones pants down in a joking way) . His swimming trunks came down and there it was. His penis. They were laughing and my 17 year old **** pushed my 15 year old **** in the pool. It was really awkward for me cause I'm a girl and I didn't want to see my brothers private. Now I can't get the image out of my head and I cant look at him the same. For them it may be a joke but for me its not. So what should I do. And its weird because I kinda want to see it again. Like you know when you see something and your like i have to see it 1 more time. Is it normal to feel this way? I promise this is 100% true
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Mar,17 15:35 other posts 
So...
Where does the "I promise this is 100% true" part come in?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Mar,17 16:19 other posts 
Gee, I don't know!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Mar,17 17:25 other posts 
I can't see the blog but, as far as the truth is concerned, welcome to the Trump Era. 100% is a relative measure for truth. 100% for one person could be 90% for another or 50% for a third. There is no truth any more. Truth is personal and relative. In scientific circles, the phenomenon is known as TRT.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Mar,17 18:55 other posts 
The truth is that bigblack2020 and his/her blog are gone.
By #460385 08,Mar,17 22:39
He gone
By #487013 10,Mar,17 11:33
Reminds of the ones written by HWMNBN, he was a huge fan of blogging about BBC if I recall correctly.

By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Mar,17 21:00 other posts 
To John Spooner look my email is fucked up I can receive but can't send and I'm not trying to be an ass hole but you cast the first stone when you called me a homo a redneck and a sell out .look you were unhappy with this site and wanted to leave so admin did you a favor so just leave gracefully with your dignity and let us alone the rest of us are trying to have a good time
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

As you requested I'm posting your email skunk16@@bigpond.com
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,17 21:28 other posts 
Oh, he is a frickin' skunk!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,17 21:30 other posts 
Are there actually two "@" in his email address?
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Mar,17 21:59 other posts 
No its a typo
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,17 21:36 other posts 
Oh, perhaps he wanted you to publish his email address so that interested members can send birthday greetings his way. For those that care, mark your calendar for March 18th.

How old do you think he is, 82 or 83?
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Mar,17 21:58 other posts 
Is he really in his 80s
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,17 23:30 other posts 
You probably are correct, he's 92 or 93. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
By #358797 08,Mar,17 00:39
Let us trust he's not phishing for more email addresses to spoof
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Mar,17 05:09 other posts 
You might be right arexa but I let that up to the people of Syd now those who want to fight with him can at least he will be busy with emails and let us alone maybe
By #358797 08,Mar,17 21:08
I'll cross my fingers, but I'm not holding my breath.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,17 09:11 other posts 
Just a random question; how far would you travel, whether it is a specific distance or number of hours traveled, to hook up with someone?
By JustWill [Ignore] 24,Feb,17 09:30 other posts 
I will travel to anywhere in the house, depending on which room Ryan is in at the time.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,17 18:55 other posts 
Awwww.......! A great response, JustWill! So energetic!!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Mar,17 12:43 other posts 
Do you fungi's play in the 'mush'room then ?..
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 12:53 other posts 
Here's a bizarre side note to bella's and my exchange on this particular subject:

I've gotten several abusive emails sent to the address attached to my Coyote Boy Tales blog recently. Though they are using another member's email to send them (I'm not sure how they do that, but I am positive that the messages are NOT coming from the member they are pretending to be), they are obviously from a (cowardly)person who spends/spent time on this site.

The message today referenced my "whatever room Ryan is in" comment.

"You and the Bella whack a doodle bitch are as stupid as each other. The bitch makes a pointless post and you find it necessary to make an equally pointless reply in which you promote your filthy homo lifestyle.

You are just a disgusting queer devoid of all morals and ethics. She is just a bitch who puts on false fronts and facades. Both Bella and you deserve each other, two weak morally bankrupt idiots. Being a dirty queer you have no interest in women.

I may be a fat lesbian but I have the integrity the two of you lack."

The asshat then added the "signature" of the member they are passing themselves off as.

Apart from the totally chickenshit aspect of hiding their identity behind a stolen email address and trying to make trouble between myself and a really awesome SYC member, I find it amusing that an individual who does such things has the gonads to call ME "morally bankrupt".

Also, I am offended by the "filthy homo" and "dirty queer" bits. I am, in fact, a very CLEAN homo. Both Ryan and I take personal hygiene very seriously.
--------------------------------------- added after 35 minutes

Could this be the work of the late, unlamented, Captain Asshat?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Also, for the record, I have a lot of interest in women. Just not for sex.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 13:28 other posts 
He is a dick Will,...And I am pretty sure he is breaking the law.....So if he continues he might get a knock on his tin shack in the wilderness...And digital data is hard to delete from hard drives...So he should have think about what he is doing...I know,very esoteric indeed....
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 13:59 other posts 
How does one trace that kind of thing?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 14:09 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
only registered users can see external links
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 14:44 other posts 
Thanks!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 14:58 other posts 
Hope it helps...
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 15:11 other posts 
Wasn't able to make heads nor tails of them, but I appreciate that you tried to help.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 15:21 other posts 
Tech talk can get tedious...Long story short,you have the email,and all the info is retained in your email account at some level... You've just gotta find the bits of info to reveal the IP of the email sender...
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 15:38 other posts 
I just reported the messages to hotmail to let them know that my friend has been hacked. Not sure if they will do anything with it, but it was worth a try.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

It just dawned on me:
In order to get the email address, JohnS would have to be checking out my blog. So...the asshat is reading my stories, whacking his shriveled, old pee-stick until dust poofs out, and then sending me nasty notes due to guilt feelings over his s*cret gay inclinations.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 15:53 other posts 
My lips are upturned into a smile but my stomach is turning over the visual. The picture you paint of poor ol' John sitting on his Salvo couch, "whack on his shriveled, old pee stick until dust poofs out" is funny and sickening
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 15:59 other posts 
I imagine that his couch is coated an inch thick in pee-stick dust...
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 16:00 other posts 
Ewwwww!!!!! Yuck!!!!!!
By #460385 02,Mar,17 15:17
If you look on our main page there are 2 messages left by an anonymous person. Pretty sure it was him too.
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 15:29 other posts 
Oh, for gawdsake! He is a crazy lurker! The guy lingers like a cabbage fart in an elevator!
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Mar,17 22:40 other posts 
I to have been flooded by emails from the crazy old coot he calls me a sell out and a homo as well my words of wisdom to you John is if your looking for a fight you came to the right man I'm Hungary and have tasted **** before I might come over there and stomp a mud hole in your ass and walk it dry
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

And by the way John no one can tame me and no one owns me I pay for my own premium membership
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,17 23:30 other posts 
Mr. dgraff, maybe you want to post a special message to JohnS in this thread.

/forum/thread.php?id=25783#4
By #358797 24,Feb,17 09:32
Depends on who it is and how bad I want them. Lol.
I usually just go to the bar down the road, though.
By #460385 24,Feb,17 12:23
I agree. Even if I wasn't married I wouldn't spend $600 on a plane ticket for pussy. Too many choices right here in town. That is crazy to me to fly to another country, spend that money, and find out you got Ksmith's tranny waiting for you.
By #358797 24,Feb,17 13:23
I'd go to another country if I could. I'm just too broke for that.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,17 18:52 other posts 
Heck, it probably won't be ksmith21's tranny, my guess it will be ksmith21 himself. Hey countryboy, if memory serves me correctly, there were a couple of responses he made to your posts where he seemed extra sweet on you!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,17 19:00 other posts 
@ Arexa, local folk hook ups are okay until you bump into one another at the local Walgreens and you can't remember why they look familiar!
By #358797 24,Feb,17 20:49
Not this year, but last year, I decided to get shitfaced at the bar (originally planned on one drink, but hey, free booze)... Long story short, I ended up bringing some random dude home, I don't remember what went on, but I found a Department of Homeland Security shirt amongst the sheets, along with a few other things... Luckily I haven't bumped into the fucker. Ugh.
By HunterAce [Ignore] 02,Mar,17 01:04 other posts 
I was wondering where my shirt went
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Feb,17 10:50 other posts 
If I like someone, I'd travel to the other side of the globe. But I must first be convinced it's gonna work.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,17 19:03 other posts 
Has anything similar to this ever happen with you, leopoldij?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Feb,17 21:18 other posts 
Yes it has. Not that I traveled to the other side of the globe, but I did travel.
By #450957 24,Feb,17 16:38
A couple hours drive. More than that and I'd need added incentive
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,17 19:02 other posts 
Give us a hint on what the "added incentive" would encompass?
By #450957 24,Feb,17 23:16
Tickets to a show (preferably live music). Overnight lodging. Food. That sort of thing.
By #527431 24,Feb,17 22:36
820 kilometers. Yep, I did.

and here in US .. around 1400 miles.
I've been to UAE, Cambodia, Thailand, and Philippines to hook up. I'd met most of the girls on line first, and had planned to go to those places anyway. Thought it would be good to have some company while I was there, even for just 1 night.
First time I went to Philippines, I was travelling around with a girl for about three and a half weeks. Got back from my second trip there just over 2 weeks ago, and spent about 2 weeks travelling with a girl. Spent 4 nights with a girl in UAE, and some girls in Thailand and Cambodia just for the night.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,17 10:19 other posts 
That's fascinating, meeting women online in countries that were on your bucket list to visit!

Apparently, some of your online meets were more successful than others, traveling with one person for 3.5 weeks while other women were for just one night. May I ask if there was ever anything negative that happened with your planned meets, such as being robbed, etc? Were all planned meets successful in the sense that the women showed up?
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 04,Mar,17 12:58 other posts 
Yeah, figured it would be nice to meet some girls with some local knowledge who could give me some advice and spend time with. The girls I travelled with for 3.5 and 2 weeks I'd been chatting to for over 1 year and 6 months respectively, and one of the girls I met for a night I'd known for over a year too, but could only meet for one night. The other girls I spent a night with I'd either met on line a few weeks before my trip, or I met that night.
I did arrange to meet with some other girls, but they didn't work out. One girl stopped chatting to me once I told her I was in her town, and another girl I'd arranged to meet in a bar on 2 separate nights didn't show on the first night, and on the second night she told me the next day she was in the place and saw me, but she didn't come over to me. Nothing negative happened, I wasn't robbed by any of the girls, just had a nice time with them.
By #494679 04,Mar,17 11:46
If it's a "no strings attached" kind of hook up for a simple bit of naughty fun, I'd get them to travel to me, heehee!
However, if it's a hook up with someone with whom I have a deep, emotional connection with, I have no limit. Even if it only happens once, I'd do it because I'd rather experience that awesome time with someone that special to me and have the memories to keep instead of going through the rest of my days with the "if only we could..." thought pissing me off.
I haven't made that kind of journey myself, but I have bought the flights and passport for someone very special to me and flown them from the USA to England so we could spend time together. They couldn't stay any longer than 10 days, but they were the happiest 10 days of my life and I'd do it again if we ever get the chance because it was definitely worth it.
I expect a lot of people will think I was over the top and foolish to do it, but the money I laid out for it would only have ended up being spent on stupid stuff like cigarettes, junk food and all the other throw away crap that kills me anyway, so I think it was money well spent.
Life's what you make it.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 04,Mar,17 13:02 other posts 
It's your life, mate, and you only get one crack at it. If you're still thinking of those 10 days 20, 30+ years from now with a smile on your face, then it's worth it.
By #528572 04,Mar,17 21:13
5 miles max. Not wasting time and money unless there is an extremely promising outcome. I mean that in a way of more than just to "get off".
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,17 21:28 other posts 
Is Mrs. countryboy okay with the 5 miles or does she lean more toward JustWill's response, you can travel as far as which ever room she's in?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   ...#163

Show your Genitals